Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be trusted?  (Read 1773 times)
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 05:28:47 AM

First of all we are under no obligation or obligation to share with others what Bitcoin is. It is up to us whether we want to do it or not. Unless someone shows us an interest in really learning about Bitcoin, which is still up to us whether we explain it to people or not, it's not that simple, right?
Because no matter what we or others say, there is and still is a risk attached to the truth and those who trust in it should be called paring risk taker, it should be you or us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 799

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 09:23:02 AM

First of all we are under no obligation or obligation to share with others what Bitcoin is. It is up to us whether we want to do it or not. Unless someone shows us an interest in really learning about Bitcoin, which is still up to us whether we explain it to people or not, it's not that simple, right?
Because no matter what we or others say, there is and still is a risk attached to the truth and those who trust in it should be called paring risk taker, it should be you or us.

It's clearly quite simple for this kind of thing, because basically everyone has freedom in liking something and also in being interested in something so that it will show itself to everyone. This means that those who show interest in Bitcoin will definitely try to learn things related to Bitcoin and then ask people who already know about Bitcoin.

Meanwhile, those who don't like Bitcoin but already know Bitcoin, no matter what they want to explain, they still don't like Bitcoin, but there are also people who don't like Bitcoin because they don't know it yet. Well, actually what needs to be given an understanding and explanation here is for people who don't know Bitcoin, not for those who already know Bitcoin, even though we also have full rights to remain silent and not explain anything related to Bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 06:05:24 PM

But are we exaggerating bitcoin by saying it is the best and most reliable investment? If it is such a good and reliable asset, why are more people still not investing in it?  Strictly speaking, it is the most profitable asset today, and that is why many people flock to invest in bitcoin.

The reason is just known by those individuals who don't accept bitcoin because every individual has its own opinion may be at start they don't get benefit due to misunderstanding about market and may be they don't have money or are afraid of losing money.

Bitcoin is not acceptable in some countries due to strict rules and regulations but one cannot denied its success and its reliability. We can just justify our own experience and thoughts but we cannot force others to put money into it.

Individuals will only understand about its success of they accept their faults and try to not repeat them again so they will learn from their mistakes which will help then to a successful bitcoin investor.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 09:02:03 PM

A friend of mine came to me and we were having a conversation and I was trying to introduce he to the forum,but he turns out that I was asked if I really trust and believe in bitcoin it will never crash like other cypto industry.

I want know if it will not crash and I need help to convince him about it that it will not crash because am a beginner and I haven't know much about bitcoin so I guess been here I will fine help to assist my friend to join the forum.
We don't know for sure when such could happen that's if it's gonna ever happen even though we understand bitcoin isn't impregnable it has faced and survived different attacks and there may be more others in the future which we can't tell for sure how's gonna play out.

But generally if we're to compare bitcoin with all other alts, bitcoin is way sured and with a better longer future than any digital currency you can compare with at this time. What you should be concerned about  is not when or if it going to crash very soon or not but rather focus on making the best out of the currency while it exists.
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 09:20:36 PM

But are we exaggerating bitcoin by saying it is the best and most reliable investment? If it is such a good and reliable asset, why are more people still not investing in it?  Strictly speaking, it is the most profitable asset today, and that is why many people flock to invest in bitcoin.

The reason is just known by those individuals who don't accept bitcoin because every individual has its own opinion may be at start they don't get benefit due to misunderstanding about market and may be they don't have money or are afraid of losing money.

Bitcoin is not acceptable in some countries due to strict rules and regulations but one cannot denied its success and its reliability. We can just justify our own experience and thoughts but we cannot force others to put money into it.

Individuals will only understand about its success of they accept their faults and try to not repeat them again so they will learn from their mistakes which will help then to a successful bitcoin investor.
Conditions like this are quite reasonable because there is indeed a lot of stigma that really makes it seem as if bitcoin is something bad, especially with the galvanization of several media which makes this a little complicated when the news does not really match the reality because seeing from the conditions there is a lot of skewed news which is actually exaggerated.
In other conditions, this also depends on each individual who has many opinions and there is no mistake about it, but because the stigma has been labeled bad from the start, bitcoin if you don't really get into it and don't know about the ins and outs of ordinary people, of course will continue to feel this is something bad and that can not be blamed also because some of the information provided is sometimes wrong.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MFahad

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2023, 05:30:59 PM

Conditions like this are quite reasonable because there is indeed a lot of stigma that really makes it seem as if bitcoin is something bad, especially with the galvanization of several media which makes this a little complicated when the news does not really match the reality because seeing from the conditions there is a lot of skewed news which is actually exaggerated.
In other conditions, this also depends on each individual who has many opinions and there is no mistake about it, but because the stigma has been labeled bad from the start, bitcoin if you don't really get into it and don't know about the ins and outs of ordinary people, of course will continue to feel this is something bad and that can not be blamed also because some of the information provided is sometimes wrong.

Some false news arises due to which the blaming mechanism started so I think first we should recognise the fact and then take forward step. Yes there are a lots of stigma but people can use their mind and can get knowledge about history that how successful bitcoin is and how it gives millions to its users then it will not consider as a bad asset.

In short I will say that we cannot force anyone and we have no right to blame other individuals or any assets because individuals can think personally and they have own mind to take decision. On other hand we can also not blame any asset as asset doesn't describes our profit but we describe our profit through hard work, patience, true decisions and through not making any mistake.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
arufox

Activity: 1080
Merit: 194

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 05:52:18 PM

To me, bitcoin can be trusted. There are several factors why I have confidence in Bitcoin due to its proven level of stability, such as a strong history of performance, wide adoption by large companies, decentralized blockchain technology, and set supply limits.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 09:53:10 PM

To me, bitcoin can be trusted. There are several factors why I have confidence in Bitcoin due to its proven level of stability, such as a strong history of performance, wide adoption by large companies, decentralized blockchain technology, and set supply limits.

And over time, you may also have experienced amazing things besides what you mentioned with Bitcoin. Because someone who has experienced big profits will also continue to believe in Bitcoin even though he doesn't know everything about the blockchain technology that is in Bitcoin, but if we talk in a more general direction I think many people's trust in Bitcoin is due to encouragement from themselves themselves as well as encouragement from the large corporations.

Which companies also want to use Bitcoin and want to accept it as payment for the products that are with them (the company). And now the adoption of Bitcoin continues to expand among the public as well as on corporate parties too, because maybe they have seen how a country that has started to progress after adopting Bitcoin in recent years. Close examples are El-Salvador and the Central African Republic.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 02:32:27 AM

A friend of mine came to me and we were having a conversation and I was trying to introduce he to the forum,but he turns out that I was asked if I really trust and believe in bitcoin it will never crash like other cypto industry.

I want know if it will not crash and I need help to convince him about it that it will not crash because am a beginner and I haven't know much about bitcoin so I guess been here I will fine help to assist my friend to join the forum.
Compare to other crypto coins bitcoin is the most trusted because it is proven and tested as a good investment for a long period of time, but even if it is a good investment there is always a time of bull and bear season so we cannot say that it also bring us profit we also need to know that it is risky investment also because of its high volatility and it is very unstable.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

flyingcarpet

Activity: 406
Merit: 188

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 07:47:09 PM

And over time, you may also have experienced amazing things besides what you mentioned with Bitcoin. Because someone who has experienced big profits will also continue to believe in Bitcoin even though he doesn't know everything about the blockchain technology that is in Bitcoin, but if we talk in a more general direction I think many people's trust in Bitcoin is due to encouragement from themselves themselves as well as encouragement from the large corporations.

Which companies also want to use Bitcoin and want to accept it as payment for the products that are with them (the company). And now the adoption of Bitcoin continues to expand among the public as well as on corporate parties too, because maybe they have seen how a country that has started to progress after adopting Bitcoin in recent years. Close examples are El-Salvador and the Central African Republic.

I agree with what has been said and make a few additions. The fact that Bitcoin has survived to the present day is an element of trust in itself. To trust bitcoin, we just need to look at all the stages bitcoin goes through.

The fact that institutions and governments buy and hold bitcoin for a long time is also an effect of reliance on bitcoin. In recent years, making payments with bitcoin is one of these factors. All in all, there are many reasons to trust bitcoin.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 05:55:42 PM

Bitcoin has been bullish, so I can say of course that bitcoin can be trusted as an investment,
especially since the halving of bitcoin is still around the corner, so buy Bitcoin at $ 29k to $ 30k,
but if the price of Bitcoin drops below $ 29k then it's better to wait until the situation is good again,
and if the Bitcoin price rises above $ 31k, of course you don't buy it because it can experience another correction.
What are you talking about? If it breaks above the resistance line which is at $31k, there won't be any corrections before it reaches $35k in my opinion, and if it drops to $29k, it's better to wait then, you are right about that because it can drop further once it drops there, now most people are waiting for either one of these two to happen so that they get a clear indication of where the price will go next, right now, the market is in a confused state.

Those who have already invested are waiting for a rise and those who are willing to buy are waiting for a drop and Bitcoin is stable in the middle not letting the market either move up or down Grin. But, as we can see the market has started moving somehow now, and we will soon see it choosing a direction to move towards.

karabiber

Activity: 1358
Merit: 651

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 03:55:09 AM

it is true that we must be patient in dealing with situations like this, and then one day we will get what has become our patience.
we are not going anywhere, we are here to face market situations under any circumstances, and we will be together too if bitcoin goes up that's what current holders might think.

People often loss money due to their own mistakes and the blame that bitcoin is not a good investment but they don't accept the fact that their impatience become a cause of their failure.

Bitcoin will be acceptable and trusted by those individuals who get profit from it whereas those who don't understand its reality and are impatience will always says that it's not trusted currency.

Bitcoin is one of the best and trusted asset once an individuals understand the basis knowledge about it and try to wait whenever wait is necessary.

It is not wrong to say that people who lose money investing in bitcoin are their fault, not bitcoin's. Because bitcoin is just an investment asset like other assets like gold or stocks, and whether we lose or gain is entirely up to us. Those who always blame bitcoin for their losses just don't want to accept their own weakness.

But are we exaggerating bitcoin by saying it is the best and most reliable investment? If it is such a good and reliable asset, why are more people still not investing in it?  Strictly speaking, it is the most profitable asset today, and that is why many people flock to invest in bitcoin.

I can say that Bitcoin is a reliable investment tool with its proper use. Bitcoin has opened up a space where we can exchange money without the need for monetary authorities and institutions. Even this reason increases my loyalty and trust in Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is a highly volatile cryptocurrency and with sudden drops and rises, people always think “Is Bitcoin a bubble?” question arises. It has a structure that performs very rapid declines and rises. In the bubbles we generally experience, we saw a decrease in a single move and an increase in a single move. When the websites of technology companies emerged in the 2000s, public offerings took place and a very large market volume was reached.

Then there was a decline. It then took seventeen years for them to recover. Right now we have giant technology companies such as Google and Microsoft, and it has been many years for the shares of these companies to recover. However Bitcoin experienced this collapse and recovery period experienced by technology giants in only three years. We can understand how strong Bitcoin is even with this example. Therefore i can say that Bitcoin is not a financial bubble and is reliable.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 220

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 05:41:13 AM

Admittedly, BTC is not completely safe from market ups and downs, but I believe BTC has long-term potential going forward and regarding Adoption, of course Bitcoin also has implications that vary across regions with economic, political, and social dynamics.

If OP are a trader, let alone reliable. I think this can be a real solution to convince your friends that indeed the price of BTC fluctuates, but with your trading knowledge and experience in following market movement patterns, this is not something to be afraid of and makes your friends calm and not make wrong assumptions anymore.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 08:32:15 AM

Geez, if stability, strong history, wide adoption are the main components that make you trust Bitcoin, then you probably want to trust gold and US dollars even much much more.

And when fiat currencies implement blockchain for CBDC on blockchain with supply limits, you would trust them even more lol

Bitcoin is trustless, which makes it the most trustworthy. That's the whole point right?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 11:56:05 PM

You had good intentions of introducing your friend to this forum but it turned out to make you feel confused about the whole thing you want to introduce him to, so he can learn about bitcoin from this forum.

That's how it always seems when you don't pay much attention to reading and researching what is been preached here

This is what you should know before introducing someone to bitcoin or any other thing you find interesting. You don't introduce someone to something you actually don't have any full knowledge of because any questions or problems can pump out from it that you can't be able to defend or explain better

Having said that, introduce someone to something you have full exposure to. So that when unexpected questions are asked, you can explain how it works based on what you have seen or heard.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Lamkuthang

Activity: 266
Merit: 34

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 09:22:34 AM

Geez, if stability, strong history, wide adoption are the main components that make you trust Bitcoin, then you probably want to trust gold and US dollars even much much more.

And when fiat currencies implement blockchain for CBDC on blockchain with supply limits, you would trust them even more lol

Bitcoin is trustless, which makes it the most trustworthy. That's the whole point right?

Nice joke.. Grin  Wink Yes. BTC is very different from the others. whatever that is. I myself am one of the youngest BTC lovers who likes to see this technology will be very useful in the future. Yes. BTC will answer it for all of us.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
MFahad

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2023, 06:07:56 PM

I can say that Bitcoin is a reliable investment tool with its proper use. Bitcoin has opened up a space where we can exchange money without the need for monetary authorities and institutions. Even this reason increases my loyalty and trust in Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is a highly volatile cryptocurrency and with sudden drops and rises, people always think “Is Bitcoin a bubble?” question arises. It has a structure that performs very rapid declines and rises. In the bubbles we generally experience, we saw a decrease in a single move and an increase in a single move. When the websites of technology companies emerged in the 2000s, public offerings took place and a very large market volume was reached.

Then there was a decline. It then took seventeen years for them to recover. Right now we have giant technology companies such as Google and Microsoft, and it has been many years for the shares of these companies to recover. However Bitcoin experienced this collapse and recovery period experienced by technology giants in only three years. We can understand how strong Bitcoin is even with this example. Therefore i can say that Bitcoin is not a financial bubble and is reliable.

Exactly bitcoin has created new ways of earning for all those individuals who are not involved in any job and other thing is that it is decentralized and we can use it anywhere without any limitations. Bitcoin can only be understandable if someone get deep expertise with it because just words cannot attracts to you to a successful path but you have to experience reality.

Bitcoin can rise and drops very quickly and before selecting bitcoin we have to keep this point in mind and if we remember this we will never make any wrong decision and will never blame bitcoin. Recovering durations of bitcoin is very fast because of its volatile nature and we have to think that its volatility is not only a risky but it has beneficial aspects too therefore we have to manage risk and take benefit out of this volatility.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 08:33:04 AM

If bitcoin was to crash it would have crashed since after suffering in several Terrible market. Bitcoin is the first decentralised currency and it is still doing well till date , if you compare bitcoin to other coins they do not have the same quality.  It will be best for you to do a better research and see for yourself why bitcoin can't crash and its difference from others. Many thought before now that bitcoin won't get to this point where it has reached but it keeps growing and always been the most valuable and reliable cryptocurrency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 10:58:18 AM

Nice joke.. Grin  Wink Yes. BTC is very different from the others. whatever that is. I myself am one of the youngest BTC lovers who likes to see this technology will be very useful in the future. Yes. BTC will answer it for all of us.

Glad you enjoyed the joke Wink I find that too many people complain about Bitcoin and make all kinds of "danger assessments" it's what I call to my friends complaining about the hole that you are not even going to jump inside.

I don't think Bitcoin answers everything for us but that was never what it was supposed to be. Like any tool and invention it was supposed to solve a problem, and it solves a lot of problems for me Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
knowngunman

Activity: 602
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2023, 12:48:25 PM

What's the reason you want to introduce your friend to Forum and bitcoin despite the resistance? It's not a must to force anyone into what you're doing. Investing in bitcoin is by choice and not coercion. The only role you have to play in that regard is to offer them explanation on how it works and the risk involved as well and that's only if they interested in such conversation again. Do not go about telling people you are bitcoin investor as it's not fully legalized in all countries.

Again, you're not in a referral contest. Do not compel anyone to register on the forum against their wish. Besides, one can visit the forum as a guest and have access to read everything here with the exemption of offering their own opinions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x