Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best current microcap coins to stake to earn BTC/DOGE  (Read 163 times)
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2023, 07:32:19 PM

As someone who has mined Bitcoin with Asics, I realize that staking is just another way to keep a blockchain moving.

A lot of people are staking microcaps and some have good communities.

Like I said, some of these communities have been around for 10 years (hobonickels) and others around 7 years or more.

I'm making btc/doge every day from doing it, but like I said, its about the time involved, not losing money.  Time is money, so some of your points are valid.  I've already said all these things.

paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2023, 07:50:27 PM

All of these microcap coins are still going, which mean are on exchanges where you can sell stakes:  LiteDoge, VersionCoin, TruckCoin, HoboNickels, Stronghands, Pandacoin, Mintcoin, Elite (was 1337), Noblecoin, Stackbit, and Proof of Stake coin.   There are other ones.

I think an intersesting question is what are the most stable (on exchanges, developer, team)  midcaps right now.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: