Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 05:29:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading good for beginners?  (Read 2903 times)
Barikui1

Activity: 210
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 04:42:52 AM

Someone met me and we were had a conversation on trade and he told me that he has used all he has been saving for trading and asked me if he can make something out of it and I asked him if he had any knowledge about it and he said no.

My question is can someone that doesn't have any knowledge about trading and how the system work can he or she trade and be profitable in it? Since at some points it has some compliments bof luck.
After some time of discussion, he has been told that it's just for them to choose on the candles sticks if it's up the they want to choose or the one going up just with this idea can they trade with such an idea.
so I wan to know if it's right for the person to begin trading?

It's crystal clear why people lose money in trading, and it's because of lack of knowledge, and they actually don't know that in trading, you get only what you deserve, if you are good in the craft, you will definitely be profitable, but if you are not or you have no knowledge about it, you will be getting liquidated time without numbers.

People have failed to understand that it's near impossible be profitable if you have no knowledge about trading, because you will definitely be making outrageous decisions, which to me , I called it anti trading and with that, in no distance time, you will get liquidated,  so in other to be successful in trading, it's very important that you go for knowledge first, because that is the key, and so that you will know what is required of you on how to navigate your way in the market and come out profitable.

Inwestour

Activity: 1008
Merit: 954

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 09:28:09 AM

When someone decides to trade, of course they must first learn about trading from those who already have experience in this field, because if we only look at several influencers who we don't know for sure about their trading abilities, this can make us experience failure. the trading that we will do and it would be better if we want to enter trading. The most important thing for us is just to study the theory about trading and also look for those who have experience in this field to be able to guide us in analyzing the market to be able to trade well.

Yes, of course we will face difficult times when learning and trying trading so we have to be able to improve this and be patient in trading and don't make decisions about trading in a hurry which means we can't analyze the market well and end up with failure.
I would start with the fact that you should like it, doing something just for the sake of money will not work, because you will get tired of it very quickly, but if you like trading, then you will learn, and every mistake will be perceived as another step on your way to achieving a higher level in trading.

It seems to me that the big mistake of beginners in trading is that they want to achieve a quick result, and this is impossible without proper knowledge, or when they try to use different buy and sell signals, this is even worse, because in the event of a losing trade, they won’t even be able to understand what the mistake was. There will always be an opportunity to make money in trading, there is no need to rush and think that if you don’t start now, you will miss the best time, first get the necessary knowledge, and only then start trading.
Bonny070

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 08:01:42 PM

a beginner you are talking about, is it some one that has zero knowledge about crypto market, or a beginner that has little about how the crypto market works. i know that everybody that is trading in the crypto market was once a beginner,no one was born as a professional in the market,we leant every day. if you are a beginner and you make mistakes while trading and keep losing. next trade you
to  very carefull for you not to lose again and learn from your mistakes.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 08:14:54 PM

When someone decides to trade, of course they must first learn about trading from those who already have experience in this field, because if we only look at several influencers who we don't know for sure about their trading abilities, this can make us experience failure. the trading that we will do and it would be better if we want to enter trading. The most important thing for us is just to study the theory about trading and also look for those who have experience in this field to be able to guide us in analyzing the market to be able to trade well.

Yes, of course we will face difficult times when learning and trying trading so we have to be able to improve this and be patient in trading and don't make decisions about trading in a hurry which means we can't analyze the market well and end up with failure.
I would start with the fact that you should like it, doing something just for the sake of money will not work, because you will get tired of it very quickly, but if you like trading, then you will learn, and every mistake will be perceived as another step on your way to achieving a higher level in trading.

It seems to me that the big mistake of beginners in trading is that they want to achieve a quick result, and this is impossible without proper knowledge, or when they try to use different buy and sell signals, this is even worse, because in the event of a losing trade, they won’t even be able to understand what the mistake was. There will always be an opportunity to make money in trading, there is no need to rush and think that if you don’t start now, you will miss the best time, first get the necessary knowledge, and only then start trading.
That's right, what we do if we like the work then the results will be successful. And this applies to any job including crypto trading, and we have to like it first in order to have the desire to continue learning and learning everything about trading.
And besides that, always learn from mistakes to improve and improve yourself in order to truly master it, trading is not an easy job and it is not easy to make money. So it's best to know yourself first then try to learn it, and from there you can assess your abilities. Whether you feel capable or not, if you are capable then you have to keep learning especially since your time will run out for trading, if not. It's better for you to just back off, because if you continue doing this you will only experience losses.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 479

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 09:52:54 PM

Personally, if you ask me, I do not suggest that a beginner in crypto trading should not immediately try the actual exchange trading platform. Because most of them will be preceded by laziness to learn trading in reality.

Especially when they see that there is copy trading, they will think that it is possible to make money even if you know nothing about trading because there are copy trading features in the exchange. It's different because what we know is organic knowledge that we really studied and learned about trading skills. That's why trading in this field of cryptocurrency is not easy, honestly speaking.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 06:18:16 AM

Personally, if you ask me, I do not suggest that a beginner in crypto trading should not immediately try the actual exchange trading platform. Because most of them will be preceded by laziness to learn trading in reality.

Especially when they see that there is copy trading, they will think that it is possible to make money even if you know nothing about trading because there are copy trading features in the exchange. It's different because what we know is organic knowledge that we really studied and learned about trading skills. That's why trading in this field of cryptocurrency is not easy, honestly speaking.
for beginners, I think the beginning of their trading will be tough. However, there are 2 types of beginners that I feel can develop, the first is those who learn by trying. Even though they only understand the basics of trading, but they keep trying, I think in the future they will start to understand how trading is. The second are those who learn first, then try. This type may be more prepared than the first.
It's just that, for beginners, I think there is no guarantee of getting big profits, you might even experience losses. Well, it's a learning process. however, sooner or later they will understand the meaning of trading, and start building their strategy.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 114

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 08:43:47 AM

Someone met me and we were had a conversation on trade and he told me that he has used all he has been saving for trading and asked me if he can make something out of it and I asked him if he had any knowledge about it and he said no.

My question is can someone that doesn't have any knowledge about trading and how the system work can he or she trade and be profitable in it? Since at some points it has some compliments bof luck.
After some time of discussion, he has been told that it's just for them to choose on the candles sticks if it's up the they want to choose or the one going up just with this idea can they trade with such an idea.

The complexity of trading can not be overemphasize such that even old and experience ones incurre losses at some point, let alone a newbie. Trading is not a reality show it requires technical knowledge and no one should be in a hurry to go in to it but rather give yourself some time and learn that which is needed before you can give it a try that is if you want.

Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 348

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 03:11:02 PM

The complexity of trading can not be overemphasize such that even old and experience ones incurre losses at some point, let alone a newbie. Trading is not a reality show it requires technical knowledge and no one should be in a hurry to go in to it but rather give yourself some time and learn that which is needed before you can give it a try that is if you want.
One of the main mistake when it comes to trading is lacking of knowledge and experience and we do know that everyone starts on being a noob on which there's no one starts on being a professional
on which it would really be just that normal that there would really be those hardship that you would really be encountering on first try or engagement. When it comes on the questions about if trading is good for
beginners? then everyone could choose up on being a trader and doesnt matter whether you are noob or not because everyone starts on the starting line.
Its up to someone whether they would really be able to bare up with the risks involved on trading or not.

So its up to you whether you would really be pursuing or continuing on becoming a trader or not on which it would be someones choice in the end of the day on which its
a common approach as we do all know. It would really be just that depending on  you whether you would really be continuing or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Volimack

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 05:09:27 PM

Definitely trading is not good for beginners because it's not money making tool, it's quite difficult. Beginners should not start without basic learning. First they need to gain some knowledge, then the next step they can start with some capital, but many beginners don't care about learning, they are thinking just invest in trading and profit will come.
Agreed, beginners need to have basic understanding before starting trading trading is not an easy thing to trade and earn profit there are many risks here. If newbies have no experience it is best to avoid trading during important news releases as there is a high probability that the market will be very volatile at that time. You should also consider learning about basic risk management techniques as they will help you avoid losses.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BD Technical

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 01:54:10 AM

Yes, that's right a newbie should never trade, if trading you must earn two to three years with understanding and then trade.  Because in that case you must be careful while trading because if you candle or if you candle ever goes up when the police will go by itself you will never be able to earn.  But there are many who do copy training, in that case I would say that you should not do copy training, you will also lose by investing money on other people who have done wisdom.  There are many people who are earning a lot of money in trading or think it is very easy.  It's easy. It's easy to catch. It's easy to catch, but if you catch your head or your wife when you catch it, you'll need two or three years to play school.  So I would say no training for newbies or what is new you can increase the scale or learn two to three years and then come to train.
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 02:32:41 PM

Quote from: shawonngp
Definitely trading is not good for beginners because it's not money making tool, it's quite difficult. Beginners should not start without basic learning. First they need to gain some knowledge, then the next step they can start with some capital, but many beginners don't care about learning, they are thinking just invest in trading and profit will come.
Beginners who don't have the knowledge to trade crypto, is not good for such beginners because money cannot help you in such situations and, the only thing that can help you at that situation is knowledge on how to trade in the right season to achieve what you want from the market.

Even though beginners have the basics learning, they should start with little capital that will not create pressure on them when they experience lost from the trading because, some times you can achieve profits from your trading and some times you can experience lost which are part of some of the things you will be learning from until you become perfect in trading not to experience lost whenever you trade in the market.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 03:58:11 PM

Obviously, trading isn't for beginners. But how can the beginners trade if they're not going to try, right? And that's why if they're going to try it, they should be aware that it is not going to go accordingly to what they're thinking. And as usual, they should expect the least with their trading results because it's not the perfect thing the newbies can do. Most of you guys will fail and just as we when we've started to trade. That's fine, the learning experience is such a great gain and your mind is also upgrading because you're able to take more risk.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1330
Merit: 718

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 04:40:46 PM

That means he made the wrong decision because he started trading without having the right knowledge and my advice is that he should stop before finding the right knowledge about trading and if he continues to force it then it is feared that it will make him lose.

There is no chance for him to make a profit when he trades without knowledge because he doesn't know what kind of trade to make and how to deal with pressure when the trade he makes doesn't go according to plan. Trading that involves guesswork is not a good option because no one has been successful in trading relying solely on guesswork.

It is best for him to start learning trading first and if he has been involved in trading before then it will be much easier to learn. All that remains is to develop better trading skills so that he is better prepared for trading.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
ohmyanaid

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 04:53:37 PM

Look, everybody started out somewhere, why do you think that someone who first got into trading was smarter?
WatChe

Activity: 910
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 05:37:29 PM

Obviously, trading isn't for beginners. But how can the beginners trade if they're not going to try, right? And that's why if they're going to try it, they should be aware that it is not going to go accordingly to what they're thinking. And as usual, they should expect the least with their trading results because it's not the perfect thing the newbies can do. Most of you guys will fail and just as we when we've started to trade. That's fine, the learning experience is such a great gain and your mind is also upgrading because you're able to take more risk.

While there are techniques that give you an overview of trading without investing any money like paper trading. But it's important to understand that real experience comes when you jump in with real cash. So one can't learn trading without investing money and its also impossible to avoid loses at very beginning. The solution to this deadlock is start with small amount or something you can afford to lose. Don't jump in with huge capital. 
$weetne$$

Activity: 196
Merit: 201

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 07:42:48 PM

If a beginner doesn't try to trade they'll never become a professional trader. All professional traders started from beginners therefore beginners don't have to be discouraged from learning how to trade. What beginners should be discouraged from is trading through future but for spot trading, every individual that have learnt how to do it can begin trading. I'm a beginner in trading and I'm still learning how to trade from my mentor. As I'm learning I'm already practicing and winning but not all the time. Trading can be be done by everyone that has an interest in learning how to trade therefore everyone can become a trader. A beginner can use training to make money that he can use for investing and doing other things that he feels like doing. Trading isn't very hard to learn therefore before we begin to trade we should learn everything about trading from a reliable mentor.

Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1092

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 08:21:30 PM

While there are techniques that give you an overview of trading without investing any money like paper trading. But it's important to understand that real experience comes when you jump in with real cash. So one can't learn trading without investing money and its also impossible to avoid loses at very beginning. The solution to this deadlock is start with small amount or something you can afford to lose. Don't jump in with huge capital. 

I understand that a demo account can be used as a place of learning for a trader who is still a beginner or those who are new to the world of trading, but still what must be understood is that a demo account will only be able to give you nothing more than an understanding of understanding how all the features provided work and also only give you an idea that that is where you trade, or simply put it is a demo account will only be able to give you learning related to how to use and how some of the features provided such as indicators or simply put again a demo account is a place for anyone to adapt to something new they see.

In the end, as you said, the real experience is when you dive into the world of trading using real money where you will feel different mentally and psychologically and all of that happens due to worries and tensions for fear of losing your money. This means that learning about the world of trading is not just knowing how to trade properly and not just having a strategy, but there is still something else that is no less important, namely mental and psychological readiness in terms of accepting the consequences of loss, which in some cases a trader is usually trapped in his own emotions which of course is very likely to affect their mental and psychological in terms of decision making. Another thing is yes as you said that the best advice is to have an approach that does not exceed our abilities, one of which is like in terms of allocating the amount of the budget, try the amount that we can be responsible for.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 11:09:25 PM

Indeed, learning the process and keeping all the knowledge that you gathered while you are investing small amount of your money,  there's no instant benefits or something that would change your life not unless you become lucky and manage to invest with a certain hypes but on the regular basis,  trading is a business where patience is needed,  not good if you have that greed inside you but if you have that capabilities to handle the pressure there's always a big chance that you'll be able to generate pretty decent benefits,  more on handling the risk and the potential as a beginner.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 02:14:27 AM

Indeed, learning the process and keeping all the knowledge that you gathered while you are investing small amount of your money,  there's no instant benefits or something that would change your life not unless you become lucky and manage to invest with a certain hypes but on the regular basis,  trading is a business where patience is needed,  not good if you have that greed inside you but if you have that capabilities to handle the pressure there's always a big chance that you'll be able to generate pretty decent benefits,  more on handling the risk and the potential as a beginner.

Trading is not a way to get rich instantly which is usually in the mindset of some people where I am sure that there are some beginners who come because they feel tempted and interested in achieving success like what some traders who are now successful have achieved, meaning the same as you build a business from scratch where you have to learn slowly about everything related to the world of trading especially something that can be done and something that should be avoided. Success in trading is not entirely dependent on luck because after all, your success depends on how hard you struggle to learn everything to gain a lot of experience that will make you know about various methods or strategies and also that will make you know about what to do and what to avoid.

That's right, patience plays an important role in the world of trading, you really need to apply patience in various ways such as in the learning stage and also in terms of decision making when running trading sessions, because usually in some cases there are some traders who enter in a hurry where they make decisions at the wrong time which ultimately makes them end up with losses, and also we need to have many other skills such as eliminating aspects of greed, and always prioritize risk management, because the hardest thing in trading is when we have to control ourselves and thoughts.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1131

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 03:23:03 AM

If a beginner doesn't try to trade they'll never become a professional trader. All professional traders started from beginners therefore beginners don't have to be discouraged from learning how to trade. What beginners should be discouraged from is trading through future but for spot trading, every individual that have learnt how to do it can begin trading. I'm a beginner in trading and I'm still learning how to trade from my mentor. As I'm learning I'm already practicing and winning but not all the time. Trading can be be done by everyone that has an interest in learning how to trade therefore everyone can become a trader. A beginner can use training to make money that he can use for investing and doing other things that he feels like doing. Trading isn't very hard to learn therefore before we begin to trade we should learn everything about trading from a reliable mentor.
Everyone starts on being a noob and just like we do know that everyone cant really be an all-knowing kind of being on which they would really be directly be knowledgeable into a particular thing specially into those thing that they are getting involved with. Once you are a noob then you would really be normally be passing up into those losing conditions or moments about getting those mistakes on which we know that this is something very normal.
Its true that you wont really be that become a professional if  you wont really be tending to go or learn with your own. Of course it would really be that just part on having those loses along the way.

As the time that you are already gaining up enough experience and skills then this is where you would really be seeing that you are really that progressing and this is something that will be resulting into that good
percentage when it comes to profitability. Everything would really be just that depending on how well you do make up some trades because if you cant be able to adapt or simply being versatile
then you would really be having a hard time on handling up yourself towards this market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: