Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing a Bitcoin Faucet Site That has Been Paying For 10 Years  (Read 30 times)
flapfk (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2023, 01:34:23 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2023, 01:45:02 PM by flapfk

What is it?
Hello Bitcointalk.org members, first of all, this text that you are going to read has been completely compiled from various reliable sources, edited, confirmed and written by me to add my personal experiences completely. In other words, copy-and-paste is not a text, and  this is the latest article about freebitcoin!

It is a bitcoin earning tap founded in 2013. It has been rocking foreign forum sites for almost years! Unlike other peers, it has been providing trouble-free service for many years and paying smoothly without bothering its users with ridiculous formalities. There are many alternative ways to earn bitcoin from the site. But the main method is the "1 roll" right that he gives you per hour. So all you have to do is enter the site every hour and click on the "roll" button. When you click on this button, a btc between 8 satoshi and 804538 satoshi (200 usd) is instantly loaded into your account according to the number that comes to you Dec. In addition, by clicking on the wheel image at the end of the emails he sends you daily, you can turn a few free wheels daily and win much bigger prizes. If you have a mobile phone with you all the time or if you have a job at the computer, what harm can come from 1 click per hour?

Since you have the possibility of winning something on the site every hour, every day, every week, it keeps your excitement alive all the time. For this reason, it actually creates a psychological dependence. In addition, all the games on the site have always had a chance to win due to the lack of the possibility of cheating, which has been made transparent by various methods and evidence. The Link With Reference For Extra Weekly Earnings Is At the End of This Article.

How Do You Make Money at?
Roll: You are entitled to an hourly roll. You just need to visit the site once an hour and click on it. a number between 0 and 10000 is displayed. Dec. According to the number you received, an amount between 0 Dec 00000008 BTC and 0.00804182 BTC (200 usd) will be transferred to your account instantly. (No blank) To be honest, you usually earn 0.00000008 BTC, which may seem like a very low amount. But the main important part of the site is the weekly lottery draw. The lottery ticket is only 0.00000001 BTC ! In other words, you can buy 8 lotto tickets with the winnings from the roll per hour. Or you can double your money by playing Multiply, a simple low-high number prediction game. If you say that I don't want to do any of them, you can save up and withdraw them whenever you want, of course.

Lotto: You can win 10 different prizes in weekly sweepstakes, the grand prize is usually around 10.000 usd. You can participate with as many tickets as you want. It is done in a completely transparent and reliable way and the results are announced transparently every week. The nice thing about the lottery is that you have a chance to win every week, and the winners are not always the people who buy a lot of tickets. For example, last week the grand prize went out to a user who only had 100 tickets. Most of the other prizes went to those who had such small amount tickets.

WOF Wheel: By clicking on the wheel image at the end of the e-mails that the site sends you a few times a day, you can turn the WOF wheel and win serious prizes. There is no vacancy!
WOF Wheel Awards:
-$15,000 WORTH OF BTC OR ROLEX
-$1,500 WORTH OF BTC IPHONE 12 PRO MAX
-GOLDEN TICKET
-AMAZON GIFT CARD
-LOTTO TICKET
-FREE BITCOIN

MULTIPLY: is a simple small-big number guessing game. You can earn BTC by guessing whether the number that will appear after the flip is greater or less than the number shown on the screen. There is no minimum limit. You can even play with 0.00000001 BTC, that is, with 1 satoshi! There are members who have been using the site for years just to play this game, and there are also those who have earned very serious sums. You can play with what you earn from the hourly roll. But frankly, I wouldn't recommend investing extra money just for this game. Because it is very dangerous, you can lose all your winnings in 1 second.

BETTING: This is a very nice newly added option. With the BTC you have won, you can place bets on football matches or various events on the site.

REWARDS: Every time you roll, you can accumulate the RPS (Rewards Points) that you earn and convert them to Btc, buy a lottery ticket, get various bonuses, or an iphone, etc. you can buy electronic devices such as.

OTHER METHODS OF MAKING MONEY: Raffles that you can participate in every few months with a golden ticket worth 200,000 usd worth of BTC or Lamborghini (whichever you choose), nice interest earnings by buying and locking fun tokens, winnings from your references and free lottery tickets, etc. as such, it is available in a wide variety of methods, which I have not written at length here, and it is constantly updated with new events.

Why It There Are So Many Earning Sites  ?
First Of All  it is a reliable website that has been providing trouble-free service and paying for many years, the probability of closure is very, very low. Secondly, on many other earning sites, you deal with time-consuming tasks such as watching videos, clicking on ads, playing games, downloading applications, filling out surveys to win, Freebitcoin all you have to do is click a button on the clock. Pay Paid To Click (PTC), a type of earning site, also makes the payment in USD, so the withdrawal process either requires Paypal, which is banned in our country, or you pay a very excessive commission and give half of the very small amounts you have already earned to the commission. It is also user-friendly with its simple interface that is not complicated.

Do I Need to Deposit Money to Win at?
No! You don't even need to deposit $1 to win. There are people who have been earning very high sums for years without making any money at all. But if you want, you can earn interest income by buying sponsored Fun tokens in very small amounts by depositing money, and you can take advantage of various bonuses. (the right to turn an extra wheel, etc.) In addition, since your Fun Tokens already belong to you, there is actually no money out of your pocket. You can sell and withdraw your money whenever you want.

Is It a Ponzi Scheme (Chain of Bliss)?
No. It has distributed 241,957 BTC so far and there is no working logic in the form of Ponzi systems. That is, it may seem an excessively high figure with the current BTC price, but both because the site has been paying since very old times (the btc price was low at that time) and because it uses most of the BTC it distributes through various activities on the site again instead of attracting members (lottery tickets, multiple games, etc.) in fact, there is not much that comes out of the site. Already, the sum of the amount deposited by users in the lottery is distributed to users again, so there is no harm to the site. In summary, the site has not distributed an amount that is impossible to distribute. In addition, it earns many times more than it distributes thanks to various sponsorship agreements and the money invested by those who want to play the various games available on the site more. That's why it's not a ponzi scheme. No ponzi scheme can survive for 10 years.

Is it reliable?
FreeBitcoin , has been actively operating since 2013. In addition, according to SEMrush research, it is the third largest online monetization platform in the world. It has distributed 241,957 BTC to its members so far, and this figure is still constantly increasing.

There are 27 pages of entries about the site in Ekşi Sözlük. Again, on Quora, a very large and famous foreign forum site, dozens of people say that they or their acquaintances have won the lottery many times and paid without problems.

Is It Definitely Paying?
Turkish and Foreign Internet resources by me through the study of the unbiased research, there is no user who has a proven claim that the website has not paid to any person so far. Violation of the rules, etc. it is also not seen that he closed the account for ridiculous reasons. There are hundreds or even thousands of pay proofs, images. I'm not going to put it all here, but if you want, you can see it for yourself with a 2-minute internet search. I have seen that most of the complaints about the site on complaint sites are directed at the fact that they are constantly sending e-mails even though they do not want to. But users accept these e-mails as a member of the site in exchange for "the right to turn one free wheel at the end of each e-mail", and we can turn it off in the settings anytime they want. As a result, the site has been paying all its users for many years without problems and formalities.

How Can I Withdraw the BTC I have Earned with?
PayingSunday (every Sunday) by entering your Bitcoin wallet address into your profile, or if you need urgent money, you can withdraw your BTC instantly (fast payment) or within 6-24 hours (slow payment) methods for small commissions at any time. The minimum withdrawal limit is a small number such as 0.00003000 BTC. (Personally, I made 0.00001000 BTC in the first 2 days I signed up without spending much time.)

How Can I Become a Member?
First of all, you can become a member with my reference from the link below and you can automatically earn rewards from my references that I distribute every week. My option to automatically distribute 100% of Bitcoins from my references is active. In other words, I automatically distribute all the free BTC that came to me from becoming a member with your reference back to you every week, according to the activity status of each reference. There is nothing missing from you in exchange for the reference awards that come to me. In other words, the site pays out of its own pocket for gaining active members. In addition, since I automatically share "all" of my ref earnings with my refs, on the contrary, you get extra earnings. My winnings here are free lotto tickets that I win for every reference.

✓ LINK WITH REFERENCE (ACTIVE)
https://freebitco.in/signup/?op=s&r=50695853

(!) ATTENTION: Since there is no option to change or add your reference later, even if you are not a member with my reference, I strongly recommend that you become a member with a reference that "distributes the majority of your earnings and is active". Because reference incomes are sometimes very serious amounts!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: