Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:33:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is easier to make bets on?  (Read 305 times)
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 02:41:07 PM

I have never experienced betting on football or MMA, but I have been able to watch a Football game, if I look at this game it seems that it is difficult for each competing team to score, I can even see that once the half-quarter is over the score is It's 1.

So if this is my basis, I think it is easier to see in the Football game to predict what bet anyone will bet. As for MMA, I have no idea about betting there.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1743

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2023, 02:59:07 PM

From my own personal experience, I think MMA is easier to predict than Football, so a gambler is likely to win more bets when such a gambler just focus on MMA betting, but the important thing is that, such a gambler must know MMA stars in and out, he or she must watch all their matches and know their strengths, weaknesses, capabilities and tactics, this is the only way predicting and winning most of the MMA betting would be very much easy for the gambler.

Football prediction on the other hand isn't something that is certain or very easy, this is because football is full of uncertainties, a small team from no where can get up and by luck, beat the bigger team every one is expecting to win the match, last year's world cup where Saudi Arabia beat Argentina, is a good example of what i am talking about.

Of course I would agree on that. MMA certainly is much easier to predict accurately. Its only mathematics if you consider the more variables you have to work with, the more your prediction starts becoming vague and out of focus.

MMA has the upper hand for the gamblers. Not that I believe it is possible to predict anything with 100% accuracy. I am sure however, that you could get a close enough number for whichever gambling strategy.

But you can get a slight edge in, a few extra percent maybe even a two digit number... It really depends on luck anyway. So both are unpredictable with MMA being less so.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
QuinielaPosible

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2023, 03:05:22 PM

I've had better luck with football betting, especially with the premier league. As others have commented, one lucky shot in mma fight can easily change the bet outcome.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 03:52:12 PM

Do sport like football betting and MMA betting carries the same risks or one is more profitable to bet on than the other? Which one is more likely to easily predict than the other? Also, I need a platform where football prediction is certain, is there any of you guys using any reliable platform?

Prediction is prediction and there's no guarantee of 100% accuracy on it. I haven't found any platform that could predict with perfect accuracy. When it comes to football, no matter how familiar you are with the said sport, only the players could be reliable for the result. Their game play could change for some reason. There were times when the underdog wins so things will rely on how we analyze the capability of players.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: