Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:53:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods to cut food costs  (Read 1339 times)
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2023, 01:07:10 PM

In generally food stuff are really expensive but it would be more lesser if you make them yourself maybe going to the market to source all cooking items than going to the restaurant to eat. One thing we don't spend much money on is fish and vegetable leaves, pepper.
What you posted are not commonly with the western world most especially the Africans because they believe on their local delicacies.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 02:20:37 PM

In generally food stuff are really expensive but it would be more lesser if you make them yourself maybe going to the market to source all cooking items than going to the restaurant to eat. One thing we don't spend much money on is fish and vegetable leaves, pepper.
What you posted are not commonly with the western world most especially the Africans because they believe on their local delicacies.

Buying food is very expensive, yesterday I went to the mall and bought a juice drink worth $ 5, if I buy fruit in the market directly can get 5 kg to make 1 glass of drink in the mall, the best strategy to cut food costs is to buy raw materials then we process it ourselves, especially since my country's current economic condition is still in crisis, making it difficult to find alternative income.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 03:14:04 PM

Most residents here in our country do not buy the food they need online. Because most of them are poor people and cannot afford to buy from such an online food shop, or delivery fast food.

Here, most of the time that kind of style is not practical, I'm just talking about real talk, maybe in other countries it's possible but I'm also sure that not all countries have that kind of status.
I think online one could be benefit to poor people even more. You could buy in bulk online, you could buy rice up to a ton in my nation for example, A TON, of course nobody would buy a ton of rice for personal use, that is usually for companies, but that is a proof that you could get cheap food if you want to.

I personally do that, I buy three things mainly in bulk, and some other things that are condiments, one is rice, the other is pasta, and the third is potato. I buy these in bulk, and then stuff like salt, and pepper, and tomato etc etc, all in bulk as well but not as much, probably half as much, and this means I could live on 100$ a month of food, but it would be all the same food basically. I don't do that, I buy other food too, overspend on other days, but at least I got the food if I ever run out of money.

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 06:23:39 AM

Eating or consumption is everyone's need and if we have a small income then the best solution is to cut the cost of eating, currently there are many restaurants that provide interesting food menus, but if we buy often it will certainly disrupt our finances, it's better to buy ingredients raw in the market and we have time to cook, there are many advantages if we cook it ourselves, first of course it is healthier because we know the ingredients of the food, and second is it is more economical.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 03:09:27 PM

snip
What are other good methods of cutting costs on food items?
Yes, this saves enough to cut food costs, but promos like that usually don't exist every day and are usually only at certain times, for once or twice we can do it but are we going to event promos there will always be every day so that allows us to save our money in one month.
I guess it's a good trick for a few days.
But what is clear if we want to save money on food is that we have to know what we need from that food and ignore what is unnecessary and not important for the body, so that we can make a definite budget and minimize food money every day.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 03:41:42 PM

Eating or consumption is everyone's need and if we have a small income then the best solution is to cut the cost of eating, currently there are many restaurants that provide interesting food menus, but if we buy often it will certainly disrupt our finances, it's better to buy ingredients raw in the market and we have time to cook, there are many advantages if we cook it ourselves, first of course it is healthier because we know the ingredients of the food, and second is it is more economical.

A lot of people have been saying cooking the meal yourself is cheaper and better, I don't disagree but this is true only to an extent. Not everyone is a good cook, so if someone who is not good at cooking want to eat only food he prepares himself then he will be stuck to shitty meals. Even if you're a good cook, you might not always have the time to cook. Then there's the fact that some meals actually cost more to prepare at home than buying the already cooked meals from a restaurant. So just buying the ingredient raw from the market is not always the cheaper option, somethings before you know it you've spent way more than you budgeted for that particular meal

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 03:46:03 PM

Most online app stores offer different vouchers which we can claim and use to save and have discounts when we purchase some of our necessities online. However, I don't think it's the wisest method to cut food costs. Cooking our own meal will be more ideal because an avoid service charges and we can also like the ingredients of our choice. We can also avoid service charges and other fees when we order or we eat out. Existence of promos doesn't mean that we have to purchase things online. We should still spend wisely and not be comfortable with promos offered to us when there are actually other alternatives to save.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 11:39:15 PM

Most online app stores offer different vouchers which we can claim and use to save and have discounts when we purchase some of our necessities online. However, I don't think it's the wisest method to cut food costs. Cooking our own meal will be more ideal because an avoid service charges and we can also like the ingredients of our choice. We can also avoid service charges and other fees when we order or we eat out. Existence of promos doesn't mean that we have to purchase things online. We should still spend wisely and not be comfortable with promos offered to us when there are actually other alternatives to save.
Even on those known ecommerce sites which do offer some voucher which its expected that it is really just peanuts but considering that it is really still better rather than no having at all.
There are people who are really that keen on spending on which even how small the discounter or voucher amounts that they could get but still they would really be minding
on acquiring it no matter what.

There's nothing wrong with that because we do really need to save as much as we could considering that we are living on a world where inflation and recession and other
economic problems do becomes even more worst.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 07:06:39 AM

I think the easiest thing to overcome or reduce food costs is to reduce the portion or amount of food, if the ingredients we usually eat are expensive then look for other alternative sources, for example if our food is rice then we can replace it with cassava which is cheaper, if cassava is expensive then we can looking for cassava that is almost rotten and then we dry it in the sun so that it can last for a few days and can even last up to a year.

Another solution is not to eat meat but eat more leaves, we can eat almost all the leaves directly or boil first, apart from being healthier, of course, it is more economical.

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 07:30:46 AM

methods like this do not apply or can be applied to all places and usually have terms and conditions, so the best advice in my opinion is to buy food that is cheaper than what you usually buy, so maybe you can buy more than the food you usually buy.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 05:26:16 AM

From tomorrow I will cut sugar completely from my menu for 1 month. It will be tough but I will try.

This will definitely safe me a lot of money since all the small treats like sweets and drinks really mess up my body and my wallet.

Let's see how much I will actually safe after 1 month.
I would recommend you that you take a slower approach, the bodies of most people are used to huge sugar intakes and stopping all of a sudden could be bad for your health.

So instead of cutting sugar completely from your life it would be for the best for you to only consume half of what you consume already for a few weeks, then you could consume a quarter of what you consume now during the next weeks, and then you can finally eliminate sugar completely from your life.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nioctib_100

Activity: 130
Merit: 150

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 05:32:35 AM

Haha I hopped in this thread thinking there was going to be some Bitcoin related discussion about cutting food costs, but I don't see too much of that. Let me propose something pretty unrealistic, but at least it involves Bitcoin.

I do a fair amount of gardening, and it's frustrating when there's a plant you want to cultivate that just doesn't quite handle the cold in your region. I've wondered about setting up a Bitcoin miner in a way where the heat could then be funneled to the plant to help it make it through the sub-zero temperatures that kill that certain type. Extrapolating that, pretty much any ideas of recycling the heat produced by Bitcoin miners towards anything that needs heat (in this thread, certain crops) is an interesting idea. Not sure on the best way of capturing that heat and redirecting it without losing a lot in the process, but it's just an interesting thing to think about. Any thoughts on how this specifically could be used to increase crop yields, which would cut food costs?
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 06:16:24 AM

Haha I hopped in this thread thinking there was going to be some Bitcoin related discussion about cutting food costs, but I don't see too much of that. Let me propose something pretty unrealistic, but at least it involves Bitcoin.

I do a fair amount of gardening, and it's frustrating when there's a plant you want to cultivate that just doesn't quite handle the cold in your region. I've wondered about setting up a Bitcoin miner in a way where the heat could then be funneled to the plant to help it make it through the sub-zero temperatures that kill that certain type. Extrapolating that, pretty much any ideas of recycling the heat produced by Bitcoin miners towards anything that needs heat (in this thread, certain crops) is an interesting idea. Not sure on the best way of capturing that heat and redirecting it without losing a lot in the process, but it's just an interesting thing to think about. Any thoughts on how this specifically could be used to increase crop yields, which would cut food costs?
Lol - I did mention the method to cut food cost by growing plant on your own. I will again read the OP and try to stay on the topic.
But you are right there are lots of people living in the regions where there is no possibility to grow the food.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 06:44:34 AM

The factor that makes food ingredients more expensive is that many agricultural lands have turned into settlements, in my country many rice fields have now turned into buildings used for homes or businesses, when there is a scarcity of food ingredients such as rice, fruit and vegetables it will make food prices skyrocket and various state policies were ineffective.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2023, 10:58:31 PM

From tomorrow I will cut sugar completely from my menu for 1 month. It will be tough but I will try.

This will definitely safe me a lot of money since all the small treats like sweets and drinks really mess up my body and my wallet.

Let's see how much I will actually safe after 1 month.
If you know stevia is more expensive than sugar. If you cut down sugar and buy an alternative than it is more expensive than that. Unless you have diabetes issue.
Just reduce the sugar intake - and save yourself from many other disease.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2023, 09:38:36 AM

This is my personal experience its better to buy ingredients raw in the market and we must have to put time for cook our own food because this is also investment for ourselves. If we prepare food for us and we are eating healthy and fresh food than we don't have to admit to the hospital for food poisoning. Now a days there is lots of news, people use to die because food poisoning. If food can give you healthy wealthy life and happy mind then bad food can take your precious life as well. Once I admitted at hospital just because I had stale food.

And yes, this saves enough to cut of food costs, if we make kitchen garden and we start growing like green leafy vegetables,  chilies, coriander leaf, as well and tomatoes, cucumbers, carrot and beetroots etc. The kitchen garden helps us to solve our food problems.

Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 10:11:08 AM

Yes, making preparation for the food items is one of the solution to tackle cost of buying food, since the mount you will spend in the eatery will be much higher compared to you cooking them by yourself servibg many people and still remaining, we can also have interest in making a home garden for some other perishable crops like vegetables, they are easily grown and have a short growth circle of about three to five months.
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2023, 12:53:59 PM

snip

we can also have interest in making a home garden for some other perishable crops like vegetables, they are easily grown and have a short growth circle of about three to five months.

Yeah absolutely correct because whenever you have this at the back of your house it lessen the expenses and can easily go the river to catch some fish over there, most especially we that are from the riverine area of Nigeria and i think life is much easier with us than those who lives at the up town. I can't remember the last going to a restaurant to buy food (except i trouble out of state), rather going to market in getting some food item to make them by ourselves is more easier, nevertheless its from people, there are some people who don't economized living a wasteful live that they can't control their expenses in general life not only food items. Maybe we can term it to be poor management of funds and resources.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2023, 01:09:01 PM

One of the best ways to cut food costs is to grow your own backyard vegetables, and there's no cheaper way to eat than to cook at home. Cooking yourself will cost less and the food is healthier. You order fish broth from any restaurant on any app. The price you have to pay is if you buy fish from the market and cook it yourself, you will spend less money, even with the cost of gas. It will save the cost and the relationship with all the family will be strengthened.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1096

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 02:59:19 PM

This is my personal experience its better to buy ingredients raw in the market and we must have to put time for cook our own food because this is also investment for ourselves. If we prepare food for us and we are eating healthy and fresh food than we don't have to admit to the hospital for food poisoning. Now a days there is lots of news, people use to die because food poisoning. If food can give you healthy wealthy life and happy mind then bad food can take your precious life as well. Once I admitted at hospital just because I had stale food.

And yes, this saves enough to cut of food costs, if we make kitchen garden and we start growing like green leafy vegetables,  chilies, coriander leaf, as well and tomatoes, cucumbers, carrot and beetroots etc. The kitchen garden helps us to solve our food problems.
Cooking and growing? Fantastic, folks, but let's face it, not everyone's got that golden ticket. Privilege and access? Uneven, like a rollercoaster. Some places? Forget gardens, no space or wrong environment. Fresh ingredients? For some, it's a desert, no way to get there. Bigly problems. We gotta fix these issues, create a world where everyone can chow down on healthy grub. Not just personal choices, but a fair and tremendous society

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄