Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who did you vote for?  (Read 139 times)
Justtoons (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

Bet2Dream.com

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 11:14:09 PM

We give thanks to God almighty, for the success of today's 2023 presidential general elections. It was a huge success. Although in many polling zones, they said to have experienced rainfall. But that didn't stop Nigerians from voting, they all stood still even under the rain.
      We also thank God for granting each and everyone of us who went out to vote, safe returns.   
       some people on radio and televisions complained of not having enough security personnels in and around their polling zones. Still, there were no stories of hoodlumps, terrorists attacks or violence of any kind.
   Information that got to me said that the president of Nigeria,  Muhammad Buhari, also went out to play his role as a citizen and casted his vote. And I heard that he voted for labor party .lol that's wonderful. My question here now to you all, is who did you vote for?
I voted for labor party, so what about you?...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream.com ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Obari

Activity: 588
Merit: 433

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2023, 11:06:31 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2023, 01:48:31 PM by Obari

We give thanks to God almighty, for the success of today's 2023 presidential general elections. It was a huge success. Although in many polling zones, they said to have experienced rainfall. But that didn't stop Nigerians from voting, they all stood still even under the rain.
      We also thank God for granting each and everyone of us who went out to vote, safe returns.  
       some people on radio and televisions complained of not having enough security personnels in and around their polling zones. Still, there were no stories of hoodlumps, terrorists attacks or violence of any kind.
   Information that got to me said that the president of Nigeria,  Muhammad Buhari, also went out to play his role as a citizen and casted his vote. And I heard that he voted for labor party .lol that's wonderful. My question here now to you all, is who did you vote for?
I voted for labor party, so what about you?...

This question no sharp big man and you no expect person to talk who him vote especially for this period wey e be like if you no vote for peter obi, no body suppose happy with you 😂
Well me I vote Atiku but that one no mean say I no go happy because me too dey hope say obi go liberate us but I no be see possibilities of obi winning na why I just vote for Atiku but I later shock say people really vote for obi and I just dey pray say at the end make person wey go liberate us come board.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
knowngunman

Activity: 588
Merit: 311

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2023, 12:18:03 PM

This na very sensitive question wey our constitution frown against. Your choice na between you and you alone and na why dem dey call am secret ballot election. Even Buhari and some top politicians who flawnt their ballot paper after voting breach the electoral law. Some people are not normal in this country and will cause you harm if your vote is not for their prefer candidate. I just dey pray and hope make the best candidate emerge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Alphakilo

Activity: 279
Merit: 131

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 02:20:47 PM

The general election of 2023 will be very dissimilar from any other election I have seen in a very long time. Even though some persons intended to cause trouble in various voting places, in Kogi state, a young guy who recently completed his NYSC was apprehended and shot dead by the soldiers as he attempted to steal the ballot box. The youths exerted every effort to safeguard their vote. Thank God for the assistance of the army and police.
Peter Obi is the ideal choice for Nigerians, hence I voted for him.

Nwada001

Activity: 560
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 03:47:13 PM

This question no sharp big man and you no expect person to talk who him vote especially for this period wey e be like if you no vote for peter obi, no body suppose happy with you 😂
Well me I vote Atiku but that one no mean say I no go happy because me too dey hope say obi go liberate us but I no be see possibilities of obi winning na why I just vote for Atiku but I later shock say people really vote for obi and I just dey pray say at the end make person wey go liberate us come board.
Like this now self me I don't vex for you 😂
Even as you no see possibility of Peter to win if you believe say liberation fit come through am you for still vote am. You no no watin that your 1 vote fit do for am.
Nah Obi I vote for my Papa vote for Obi nah just my Mama way no gree go out because of fear nia no vote

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Silver005

Activity: 213
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 06:03:44 PM

We all have thank God for having help us and protect us during this presidential election period, and there was no much violence because I had that there was violence in some areas but it is not as much as it used to be on like The previous presidential election we have had,and it was encouraging on how the Nigerian turned out to cast their vote in different states..

My vote goes to the man who is ready, able and capable, competency,the voice of the mases..
HajiBagi

Activity: 504
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 06:24:51 AM

The general election of 2023 will be very dissimilar from any other election I have seen in a very long time. Even though some persons intended to cause trouble in various voting places, in Kogi state, a young guy who recently completed his NYSC was apprehended and shot dead by the soldiers as he attempted to steal the ballot box. The youths exerted every effort to safeguard their vote. Thank God for the assistance of the army and police.
Peter Obi is the ideal choice for Nigerians, hence I voted for him.

My brother the election no be small thing oo, if person think say him get strong head, that day the person will change because the way they go beat person ehn, him no go fit survive, everybody body get him candidates wey him like and him want to vote for, but for me I chose Bola Ahmed tinubu, because even if people no chose him for some place, the man get power and people wey dey back him, he dey very sure say na him go win, because if you take look at how Nigeria election dey go now na yoruba suppose to be president now without no doubt.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 02:33:29 PM

I just asked to close this question because I know too well that Presidential Election has come to pass so we don't need to flood here with much question of what we know will cause problems here.
Let whom ever you think you voted should remain hidden and not being exposed to anyone here, is a personal choice for you to vote whomever that pleases you and I.
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2023, 08:08:03 PM

But this type of logic self I no come understand am. How you go pray make a candidate liberate you but you no go vote for that candidate. Why we deh allow this selfish politicians play us every time. At least since you believe say Obi fit liberate us you for give am your vote. Go with your conviction and not wetin others deh think or feel say na him better. Inside all those people weh come out for presidential post, na only Peter obi and Sowere make sense. But Sowere own be say him too get bad mouth and no respect for people. Rigging too much for that election. E no go better for all those weh help rig this election.
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2023, 07:29:59 PM

The time for campaigns is on presidential candidates is over and all we've got left is the governorship election on the 11th of this month for Nigerians to once again exercise there voting power.

D issue nw b say, hope say dis one go count becus, e b lik d last once no count.
Meanwhile, e no sure to disclose votes shah so, I no go lik talk plenty as, I no see hw e go help bt, we go dey try dey vote eh, mak anytin way happen no discourage us.
Silver005

Activity: 213
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 11:53:49 AM

I vote for person who have vision,who cares about the mases,who wants the future of everyone to be bright,who will make the country a better place for the mases,who will by the time he is on seat I will be proud of my country and alot more...
Majestic-milf

Activity: 784
Merit: 589

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 04:31:38 AM

Senior man, as the matter b like this I no even sure say the force wey piple cari for the presidency election na the same one piple cari for this governorship election oh, see as every where quite like say nah lock down we dy, areas dry like say nothing important dy happen, turn up no follow for this one at all. Some piple just sit down for house some dy play ball and the way I see am, no need cos no be wetin we go expect after we vote, I no blame piple wey no go out to vote like me...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Chilwell

Activity: 546
Merit: 408

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2023, 04:27:37 PM

This question make sense, I hope everyone will vote for the candidate he/she thinks is better and go carry the country to the next level. But now everything don finish, persons don occupied all the set wen we dey worried for, now to. Now the question who you vote for no matter again, na how we support the person wen win either our candidate or not for the love of our country.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████