Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:37:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After The Election, What Next?  (Read 187 times)
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 09:10:31 PM

I told my people that election is something off someone who have a structure and they would depend on that structure to Australia for any political position for our country and you before you become a president in a country you must be a member of a cabal so without that so without that that will be a lot of controversy even though you happen to me the election through people's mandate when I told them that the person that is south east called Peter obi will not win the election many people disagreed with me because of the love they have on south east contestant

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Marykeller

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 11:38:15 PM

The next event will be for INEC to declare the presidential election null due to the numerous anomalies that INEC demonstrated during the election.

Allow Peter's legal teams to analyze the BVAS results in cross-examination, as directed by the tribunal, to restore tranquility for every Nigerian citizen.

The evidence leveled against INEC because of no usage of BVAS to announce results during the election is one of the main reasons Nigeria had to rerun the presidential election than announce someone that stole the people's mandate.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2023, 08:14:37 AM

The next event will be for INEC to declare the presidential election null due to the numerous anomalies that INEC demonstrated during the election.

Allow Peter's legal teams to analyze the BVAS results in cross-examination, as directed by the tribunal, to restore tranquility for every Nigerian citizen.

The evidence leveled against INEC because of no usage of BVAS to announce results during the election is one of the main reasons Nigeria had to rerun the presidential election than announce someone that stole the people's mandate.
my dear friend don't bring emotions into politics, this is one of the best election in Nigeria history. The presidential election was to an extent most free and fair presidential election in Nigeria history. If election was to be conducted as we used to, I think peter obi won't have contested. Why is peter obi legal team not asking for the states Obi won, like the south east materials? If they really want to be fair to all.
We must accept the outcome of this election will a hope of better Nigeria. But it's legal to go to court which peter obi has done. But don't call for cancellation of the election.
tomos81

Activity: 924
Merit: 504

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 06:17:24 AM

Bola Tinubu once again took a position in the chair of power like twice. 70-year-old Bola Tinubu has worked hard and committed corruption to get into the chair of power.  He won the presidential election in Nigeria last February 25. Bola Tinubu will take power next May.

Bola Tinubu has many allegations of corruption in his name, he has taken advantage of widespread corruption in elections. Tinubu used his Lagos-based influence prestige and spread his network to become president.  And has worked hard over the years to build a strong network across the country. In this way Tinubu has won the pinnacle of corruption which I think the people will not enjoy much for the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2023, 07:49:13 AM

Bola Tinubu once again took a position in the chair of power like twice. 70-year-old Bola Tinubu has worked hard and committed corruption to get into the chair of power.  He won the presidential election in Nigeria last February 25. Bola Tinubu will take power next May.

Bola Tinubu has many allegations of corruption in his name, he has taken advantage of widespread corruption in elections. Tinubu used his Lagos-based influence prestige and spread his network to become president.  And has worked hard over the years to build a strong network across the country. In this way Tinubu has won the pinnacle of corruption which I think the people will not enjoy much for the future.

people like you can easily be sold out. How can you say Such to Nigeria president elect? If your pained that he won your preferred candidate. Move on and stop spreading fake news in the name of registrating your anger over his victory in the poll. People must respect authority and rule of laws. All the candidate has one Allegations to another. This is politics and people do all kind of things to get into power. Please desist from desmarketing our president Elect. Instead pray for him to perform well.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: