Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still hunt for airdrops?  (Read 2788 times)
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 09:43:48 AM

Almost all airdrop videos on YouTube are all scams, do not try hunting for airdrops using YouTube videos, those airdrops links in Youtube videos are all fake links and once you connect your wallet your tokens will be wiped out.

Find the project team or the o projects official telegram group and ask them if they are doing any airdrops or giveaways, this is the perfect way to expose or know the truth about any airdrop campaign.

Let's be careful what we connect our crypto wallets to.

I'm still hunting for Airdrop. I will continue to follow any prizes provided in this Forum as long as they are received, be it bounties or airdrop prizes provided. sometimes it is also true that airdrop organizers only use their participants to campaign for their project, but there are also those who pay participants. stay optimistic about getting prizes from the Airdrop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 11:51:41 AM

I have not been participating in airdrops lately,because there is simply no profit there, and even if there is,it is scanty.Often, for subscriptions in all social networks,you can get project tokens,but they are given so little that sometimes it’s not even enough for a commission when transferring the same tokens.
In part, of course, you are right. Firstly, it takes time that is better spent on more necessary things. Secondly, yes, it is sometimes just a meaningless input of your data. Although it is sometimes profitable, it is very rare

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 02:14:16 PM

I cant even remember when the las time participated on any airdrop. From my perspective airdrop is not worth it. I know bounty is also scam but i dont have any time and energy to do both airdrop and bounty at same time.

goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1677

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 03:23:36 PM

You can still be scammed through project's official channels, as the actual project could be a scam in the end.

There is the additional risk of identity theft. Those who apply for airdrops do that at a high frequency, meaning they reveal personal information about themselves on various platforms and that could be sold or hacked and find its way to the dark web, this in turn could be used to make purchases in the person's name and result in huge debt.

Airdrops in my opinion are not worth the stress it takes to apply for them, and when you factor in the risk involved, I would advice to avoid.

Identity theft is a huge issue. Imagine if somebody you will never know or be able to find uses your identity to take out a loan for money? Really not a good position to be in, personally. Its scary to think that there are so many scammers offering fake airdrops for a fake project, just to gather identity information from those who are naive enough to provide KYC for an airdrop/bounty.

Identity theft ruins lives.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 04:35:16 PM

I'm still doing some, and I think the same as before most projects don't pay. but there are still projects that do.
so I still do that although sometimes it doesn't get the result.
but people who get money from airdrop will still do that same as bounty.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 05:40:56 PM

I stopped participating in airdrops almost three years ago.Feel there are not worth the effort most of them don't pay participants at the end while many others are scams.Lost almost a hundred dollars due to a scam airdrop that hacked my wallet.I only participate in bounties nowadays cause they are more safer.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 08:50:32 PM

Almost all airdrop videos on YouTube are all scams, do not try hunting for airdrops using YouTube videos, those airdrops links in Youtube videos are all fake links and once you connect your wallet your tokens will be wiped out.
Chance of you getting malwares from those suspicious links are high and you shouldn't ever click that strange links you find in the internet, most of the youtube videos out there are released just for the sake of views and baiting the uneducated people out there with the hope to get the single penny with little or no effort at all. I'd prefer to stay away from that.

There were pretty "okay" airdrop site like this one: https://coinmarketcap.com/airdrop | But I think it is no longer running for more than 3 month so that's it I guess.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 10:39:56 PM

im still hunt because im here from 2017, that a long time ago, even if i only get little by little money from here or some airdrop.
i still hunt for that, because it really pay and i can earn money, we know maybe that not at all we can get money, like mostly project will fail than success.
but its not problem for me because I'm used to this situation.

It's possible that you can still continue to earn income from Airdrop. Especially for those who have a lot of followers on social media accounts. Or they have a telegram group that is managed to share some information from Airdrop via referrals. But for me it's something difficult. I don't have any of that, social media with low followers.
But unfortunately most projects launched via Airdrop have a low success rate. Yes, it's not wrong if we try it, of course 1 of the many that we join will be successful.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
topman21
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1056

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 10:49:19 PM

I'm not connected to AirDrop. But I have participated in a few airdrops in my life. But from there I was able to earn a pretty big balance. Since then I am no longer connected to AirDrop. All airdrops these days are basically full of scams. Many people enter here and lose their wallets. So those of you who are connected to airdrops should be very careful. Otherwise you will fall into scams.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 10:50:13 PM

im still hunt because im here from 2017, that a long time ago, even if i only get little by little money from here or some airdrop.
i still hunt for that, because it really pay and i can earn money, we know maybe that not at all we can get money, like mostly project will fail than success.
but its not problem for me because I'm used to this situation.

It's possible that you can still continue to earn income from Airdrop. Especially for those who have a lot of followers on social media accounts. Or they have a telegram group that is managed to share some information from Airdrop via referrals. But for me it's something difficult. I don't have any of that, social media with low followers.
But unfortunately most projects launched via Airdrop have a low success rate. Yes, it's not wrong if we try it, of course 1 of the many that we join will be successful.
If you are really serious and you want to earn on airdrop, Yes it is very possible to still earn money though it will be a tedious job especially if you will start from scratch like having little to none follower count on social media. But yeah, There are still method in increasing social media followers or telegram members. I still don't recommend doing airdrops though given that it is still a hit and miss and the miss chance is just so high that you will be disappointed to see how many failed/scam project you will be encountering and just trashing your efforts doing their task to be eligible to their airdrop.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 11:10:55 PM

I think at the time of bearish, airdrops could quite literally be one way of accumulating some coins that could maybe have the potential of making it big once trend is changing.
coins like aptos that is from airdrops are quite worth it enough for long term holding, surely airdrops like that would appear again eventually though the chance might be slim.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
PeopleEquity

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 07:43:05 AM

I completely agree with you that many of the airdrop videos on YouTube are scams and should not be trusted. It is always better to be cautious when it comes to connecting our crypto wallets to external sources.

My recommendation: one of the best ways to ensure the authenticity of an airdrop campaign is to directly contact the project team or join their official telegram group. This way, we can have a direct conversation with the team and find out if they are doing any airdrops or giveaways.

It is important that we remain vigilant and do our due diligence before signing up for any airdrop campaign. By doing so, we can avoid falling prey to scams and losing our valuable tokens.
FirmWars

Activity: 229
Merit: 79

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 09:35:42 AM

My interest for airdrops has almost vanished completely because new good projects don't use airdrops to promote their projects anymore, most airdrops are scams and I am not ready to waste my time, if you want to participate in any airdrops always ask the team because some airdrops are not official, they are traps from scammers.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 01:12:26 PM

I stopped participating in airdrops almost three years ago.Feel there are not worth the effort most of them don't pay participants at the end while many others are scams.Lost almost a hundred dollars due to a scam airdrop that hacked my wallet.I only participate in bounties nowadays cause they are more safer.
Now even participating in signature campaigns has become unprofitable in many ways. First of all, due to the fact that there are very few new projects where such a bounty company is envisaged, and there is practically no choice left for the forum participants. Therefore, recently, in the branches about new bounty campaigns, information about new tokens has not been indicated, and it is sometimes very difficult to find such information yourself.
Participating in airdrops now is not only not profitable, but also dangerous, since you can lose both your account and the cryptocurrency in your wallet.

ANSEL_2.0

Activity: 271
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 02:51:18 PM

People already make thousands of dollars through airdrops, the latest one is Arbitrum, I am sure that metamask and zksync will follow, some are testnet tasks while others are just the same old ways of participation, I think the best time to engage in airdrops is now, we will see many new projects releasing their tokens this year into 2024, do not sleep on these projects .

1. LayerZero
2. Quai Protocol
3. Sei Network
4. Sui Protocol.
5. Zksync
6. Metamask.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
errorcode99

Activity: 180
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 07:44:38 PM

I don't think airdrops in general are worth your time anymore. I'd say you're better off learning a real skill and getting a better job than just wasting your life following a few airdrops which will usually result in disappointment.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 07:49:45 PM

Airdrops are easy money before when the time of ICOs were soaring but then it has come to lie low when the bear market has came. And also, when the market has been back again for 2021 which the bull run came.

There were some few airdrops that have became profitable for those eligible which has been given away. I don't join most airdrops that I see even if I think they're profitable, I just don't feel that I should join any of it.
It is not bad if you hunt airdrops because some people make profit when they find profitable projects. But it's not worth it if you give your full time. Yes it is easy money but it always depends on how the project will go do your own research to avoid being scam.
Yes, I know that many earn from airdrops and there have been dedicated hunters for it.

Those that have became full time with it understands the risk that they're in. The amount of time that they're allocating on it has given them the ups and downs of it just as what you've said the latter.

Also, they've experienced several common and uncommon ruling as per the project's management towards the distribution of airdrops like full KYC is being implemented before the participants will be eligible for any release of tokens and rewards.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 04:25:32 AM

not only airdrop on youtube, even airdrops on telegram groups and on other social media are many scams. wherever you find an airdrop if you have to connect a wallet with a particular site it's better to use a new wallet because we don't know what will happen in the future.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 05:01:20 AM

Airdrops are easy money before when the time of ICOs were soaring but then it has come to lie low when the bear market has came. And also, when the market has been back again for 2021 which the bull run came.

There were some few airdrops that have became profitable for those eligible which has been given away. I don't join most airdrops that I see even if I think they're profitable, I just don't feel that I should join any of it.
It is not bad if you hunt airdrops because some people make profit when they find profitable projects. But it's not worth it if you give your full time. Yes it is easy money but it always depends on how the project will go do your own research to avoid being scam.
Yes, I know that many earn from airdrops and there have been dedicated hunters for it.

Those that have became full time with it understands the risk that they're in. The amount of time that they're allocating on it has given them the ups and downs of it just as what you've said the latter.

Also, they've experienced several common and uncommon ruling as per the project's management towards the distribution of airdrops like full KYC is being implemented before the participants will be eligible for any release of tokens and rewards.
Of course, not all of the token airdrops are worthless, but most of them are not. therefore if we have free time there may be nothing wrong, and usually it is not difficult to participate, but indeed implementing KYC will be troubling for us because we do not yet know how much we will receive, so that it can be said that it is feasible, on the other hand we have to send our identity to get the prize, currently it is also busy in one of the BP groups posting airdrops to follow

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 05:56:31 AM

I'm still hunting for airdrop, because sometimes I still get profits from airdrop, it's just that I never use the same wallet as the assets I have, so I'm never afraid to participate in any airdrop and I still participate in airdrop, because I think airdrop are like treasure, sometimes i get zonk but sometimes i get jackpot, then of course i have nothing to lose following airdrop, because it's free and very easy to participate in airdrop.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: