Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, Im crypto researcher and i like to share ideas and connect who same toughts  (Read 29 times)
Squaremile777 (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 02:00:42 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2023, 02:12:24 PM by Squaremile777

Hi, Im very interested about banking money flows and finances generally and Investment capital and exchangers.
Im looking to connect people who are interested about Same things.
Blockchain and crypto is here to stay there is no question about it the faster we adopt and learn about crypto and blockchain the better it Will be for our wealth.
The keyword is "reasearch" and more "reasearch" so i been doing a lot reasearch about btc and crypto exchangers.
Why my reasearch are different then most of the reasearcher out there ?
Becouse i watch the moves of the big Money i have learned the basics of instutionional Investment and capital movements rulers and regulations so it can be the pathway for me to follow to them the btc whales the big companies and others.
According to this i have worked out formulas how to know what are the Market lows and up prices and wich projects could be legit ones.
No matter how much i read about news the fud the fomo ... but you have to look behind the scenes for that you need to learn how the financial system works generally.

I Avoid activites like "futures" trading or guessing the price"
Im more focused on finding the legit good projects and try to work with DCA method this way i really don't care wich way the market really goes i Will be the winner just i need more patience.  
I look at this whole crypto game more like long term Investment not just quick dollars in short time period.

Off course i can trade by using TA ,Im well awared about trading indicators like MACD and so but i try to focus on dca Investment method becouse you can't get much wealth If you might get liqutated.

I was the one who was using the FTX 3x leverage tokens the bull/bear but recent events halted trading with them and coused quite BIG losses.  
But i realised later the 3x leverage tokens was more like trap for those who was afraid to trade with regular futures derivate products for example binance futures.
I admit me and many other traders was afraid of liquitation becouse when Market doing the bigger movements like big red candles or big Green candles then you have big losses.
I did trust the FTX becouse when i made this decision i did very little reareach about FTX

If you are interested about same things and you are smart and educated in this subject then Im more then happy to share ideas and connect.

Recently i been learning about future CBDC and central Banks future plans there is most dominated ones DLT blockchains.

We have no question about that matter that the  crypto and blockchain Will bring the new kind of revolution.

Like in every revolution you want to make sure you Will be right side.

The crypto and blockchain Will be one of the biggest wealth tramsfer to those who get involved right before others.

Now according to my reasearch what is the BTC and ETH ?
And why you can trust BTC and ETH?
one of the reasons why you can trust becouse btc and eth are treated by the wall street players and other instutions as " commodities"

The btc and eth are literally in the same asset class with Gold,Metals,Oil ,Silver.
and yes the instutional investors treat btc and eth allmost the Same way like Gold or Silver.
Until there is no any news about renoving the btc or ETH from their commoditie system then we got nothing to worry about btc and eth are 100% legit they dont disapeare and they Will be trusted.
And they have no reasons to remove assets like btc and eth from their commoditie trading exchange system If they Will do that then they might remove oil or gold contracts aswell but this one is unlikely to happening.
There is rules and regulations and financial laws you cant just add Junk assets besides gold and oil and then remove it easy it just dont work that way the many whales and instutions might lose money If that happens but it's unlikely happening that whales and instutions ceo-s such Michael saylor Will be broke and out of the game.
The whales instutions knows quite same knowledge what i do know.

Everything what we see we have to explain to ourselfes clearly or atleast find the people who give clear answeres If you invest in something atleast you should understood what it is and the agenda behind the project.

Now we know btc and eth are trusted and legit and here to stay.
But what are the other most legit projects and coins to hold according to my reasearch.

Here they Are : (you might have different opinion but my opinion is based on regulations whales and instutions activites on the financial and crypto Space.

Those projects looking legit for me:

ALGO, AVAX,BCH,ADA,LINK,ATOM (Cosmos) ,FILECOIN,LTC,DOT,MATIC , SOLANA, XTZ,  XLM .
so those Are the ones what i can feelfree DCA daily with 0.50%-1% of my total Investment portfolio.

Also the CRV IS very good project according to my reasearch.

Now when it comes to the safe and trusted crypto exchangers then it's important the security and the team of the exchangers.

Once again it's not Advice but this is what i do based on the info what i get by following the big and legit capital.

The exchangers:
Coinbase,Bitstamp,Gemini, ITBit , Kraken, LMAX Digital , and for some conditions i can trust binance off course it's not so regulated like the ones i mentioned here.

Also i been using the poloniex they have added finally the "Market price" option to buy and sell " it makes a lot more better to sell and buy fast with market price.  

So when it comes to the btc price there is no reason to predict btc price and try to get rich by predicting the btc price.
The btc is long term game and you DCA and make sure you don't run out If the cash so you can buy the every dips.

But this month we Are low now.
Anything 22-23k is low and i don't see any short options/futures what can take btc lower then this price this month.  
Also i don't see any options/futures orders to push btc price higher then 24500 this month.

The key prices for btc could be still 15k -23k anything this price zone i would do DCA If price are on this zone.

Hi, Im very interested about banking money flows and finances generally and Investment capital and exchangers.
Im looking to connect people who are interested about Same things.
Blockchain and crypto is here to stay there is no question about it the faster we adopt and learn about crypto and blockchain the better it Will be for our wealth.
The keyword is "reasearch" and more "reasearch" so i been doing a lot reasearch about btc and crypto exchangers.
Why my reasearch are different then most of the reasearcher out there ?
Becouse i watch the moves of the big Money i have learned the basics of instutionional Investment and capital movements rulers and regulations so it can be the pathway for me to follow to them the btc whales the big companies and others.
According to this i have worked out formulas how to know what are the Market lows and up prices and wich projects could be legit ones.
No matter how much i read about news the fud the fomo ... but you have to look behind the scenes for that you need to learn how the financial system works generally.

I Avoid activites like "futures" trading or guessing the price"
Im more focused on finding the legit good projects and try to work with DCA method this way i really don't care wich way the market really goes i Will be the winner just i need more patience.  
I look at this whole crypto game more like long term Investment not just quick dollars in short time period.

Off course i can trade by using TA ,Im well awared about trading indicators like MACD and so but i try to focus on dca Investment method becouse you can't get much wealth If you might get liqutated.

I was the one who was using the FTX 3x leverage tokens the bull/bear but recent events halted trading with them and coused quite BIG losses.  
But i realised later the 3x leverage tokens was more like trap for those who was afraid to trade with regular futures derivate products for example binance futures.
I admit me and many other traders was afraid of liquitation becouse when Market doing the bigger movements like big red candles or big Green candles then you have big losses.
I did trust the FTX becouse when i made this decision i did very little reareach about FTX

If you are interested about same things and you are smart and educated in this subject then Im more then happy to share ideas and connect.

Recently i been learning about future CBDC and central Banks future plans there is most dominated ones DLT blockchains.

We have no question about that matter that the  crypto and blockchain Will bring the new kind of revolution.

Like in every revolution you want to make sure you Will be right side.

The crypto and blockchain Will be one of the biggest wealth tramsfer to those who get involved right before others.

Now according to my reasearch what is the BTC and ETH ?
And why you can trust BTC and ETH?
one of the reasons why you can trust becouse btc and eth are treated by the wall street players and other instutions as " commodities"

The btc and eth are literally in the same asset class with Gold,Metals,Oil ,Silver.
and yes the instutional investors treat btc and eth allmost the Same way like Gold or Silver.
Until there is no any news about renoving the btc or ETH from their commoditie system then we got nothing to worry about btc and eth are 100% legit they dont disapeare and they Will be trusted.
And they have no reasons to remove assets like btc and eth from their commoditie trading exchange system If they Will do that then they might remove oil or gold contracts aswell but this one is unlikely to happening.
There is rules and regulations and financial laws you cant just add Junk assets besides gold and oil and then remove it easy it just dont work that way the many whales and instutions might lose money If that happens but it's unlikely happening that whales and instutions ceo-s such Michael saylor Will be broke and out of the game.
The whales instutions knows

I been thinking about to make big Investment fund to hold and invest with dca % stradegy client's funds only reason why Im sceptical about this is becouse i need to be sure SEC or other financial conduct will provide security and insurance for my hedgefund and i can be sure about security of the server or exchanger storage wich Will be holding my clients assets on behalf.
Big money = big responsebility aswell so it's not best always to burden yourself with extra liabilities.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: