Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Service Offer] Looking for Freelance work  (Read 474 times)
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 05:05:08 PM

If you wish to increase your rating on Upwork, then whenever you get a job through this forum or locally, try to ask that employer to open a job requirement on Upwork and give it to you only once you bid there. Although you will need to give some percentage from your earnings to Upwork as they charge it to allow you to bid there and get the job of your dreams, you will get a rating and once you manage to get a regular client, you will see your reputation score increase and it will bring you more jobs faster than current wait times.
Based on the post of the Op, Op has 2 years of experience. Also, op has posted 3 samples I think OP is aware of the freelance site as well as the technique. But I think Op is aware of it yet OP is not successful on the freelance site. If Op could do that then in these 2 years Op could earn a lot of money. OP told cant buy a copper membership if OP can't buys a copper membership How OP will take premium membership on a freelance site. And without premium membership (paid membership) it is almost impossible to get project/projects.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: