Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Service Offer] Looking for Freelance work  (Read 474 times)
jpog54 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 02:23:39 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2023, 12:59:26 AM by jpog54

Currently looking for web development work. I'm a full stack engineer with 2 years of experience around web development, whether that be front end or back end.

Recently I have mostly done contract work on shopify and wix from scratch

Let me know if you need anything done, the specifications and we can go from there Grin

Past work:
https://www.headstashdelivered.com/
https://www.cannabisnorthcounty.com/
https://www.amandasfinejewels.com/

Languages I'm proficient in:
HTML
CSS
Javascript
Java
PHP
SQL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2023, 02:34:42 AM

I'm a full stack engineer with 2 years of experience around web development, whether that be front end or back end.
As you have 2 years of experience you have a good number of portfolios. WOuld you like to share your work and experience here so that the potential buyer can review your projects/samples and work with you if they are interested after reviewing your project/sample? I do not think there is any chance to get a job without previous work experience.
jpog54 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 04:48:54 AM

I'm a full stack engineer with 2 years of experience around web development, whether that be front end or back end.
As you have 2 years of experience you have a good number of portfolios. WOuld you like to share your work and experience here so that the potential buyer can review your projects/samples and work with you if they are interested after reviewing your project/sample? I do not think there is any chance to get a job without previous work experience.

Good point.

I will post some of my work:
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 02:38:20 PM

Currently looking for web development work. I'm a full stack engineer with 2 years of experience around web development, whether that be front end or back end.

Let me know if you need anything done, the specifications and we can go from there Grin

By looking at your work, you seem to be a good developer. Why don't you try your luck on freelancer websites and also offer your services at fiverr.com ?

Also, i would suggest that you should have your own portfolio website as this is the need of the time to stand out among the competition.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jpog54 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 03:46:28 PM

By looking at your work, you seem to be a good developer. Why don't you try your luck on freelancer websites and also offer your services at fiverr.com ?

Also, i would suggest that you should have your own portfolio website as this is the need of the time to stand out among the competition.

Not a bad idea at all. I'll definitively put some ads there
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 06:44:45 PM

Not a bad idea at all. I'll definitively put some ads there
It is not enough to publish service ads only on freelancer sites, you must develop a marketing plan for your services, and you must engage in communities that are specific to your field (such as web development), such as specialized groups on social media sites, forums, etc. will help you gain experience from professionals in your field and get good work opportunities. It is better, as Shasan mentioned, to create a Portfolio or a personal website that contains your previous works, and my advice to you as a former Freelancer is to deal only with trusted clients. A contract in which the terms, the agreed amount, and everything are written must be concluded.

Good luck to you, and I hope you find people interested in your services here on the forum.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 07:08:00 PM

My advice: Try changing the title of this thread to service thread or something like that. I think also be great if you complement it with some of your work, and you just keep it on top to let the community know about what you have to offer.

Remember that you are only allowed to bumping your thread once per 24 hours, and I hope you are lucky enough to get your first job on the forum.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2023, 07:28:56 PM

Good point.

Looks good to me. I'm sure you can find a lot of job opportunities on Upwork with the kind of skills you got.  Full Stack Developers are always in demand in crypto projects and with just one search on Upwork you can easily find an employer.

Or you can even create one project for crypto users, be part of it for your portfolio and you could get reputably recognized by the community.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jpog54 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 07:35:38 PM

Good point.

Looks good to me. I'm sure you can find a lot of job opportunities on Upwork with the kind of skills you got.  Full Stack Developers are always in demand in crypto projects and with just one search on Upwork you can easily find an employer.

Or you can even create one project for crypto users, be part of it for your portfolio and you could get reputably recognized by the community.

I've tried Upwork, but haven't found anything recently
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2023, 03:16:04 PM

WOuld you like to share your work and experience here so that the potential buyer can review your projects/samples and work with you if they are interested after reviewing your project/sample?

It is not enough to publish service ads only on freelancer sites, you must develop a marketing plan for your services,

My advice: Try changing the title of this thread to service thread or something like that.

A lot of advice to the OP  Smiley

I guess OP has created this thread to find work or if any potential employer can hire him for work, but almost everyone is advising him on how to find an employer / job.

Is anyone who really wants to hire OP instead of giving advices only  Huh

jpog54 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2023, 03:50:38 PM

WOuld you like to share your work and experience here so that the potential buyer can review your projects/samples and work with you if they are interested after reviewing your project/sample?

It is not enough to publish service ads only on freelancer sites, you must develop a marketing plan for your services,

My advice: Try changing the title of this thread to service thread or something like that.

A lot of advice to the OP  Smiley

I guess OP has created this thread to find work or if any potential employer can hire him for work, but almost everyone is advising him on how to find an employer / job.

Is anyone who really wants to hire OP instead of giving advices only  Huh

Hopefully someone who needs a web developer sees my thread soon Grin
jpog54 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2023, 05:28:17 PM

Can you send me your telegram?

I've exceeded my 2 messages per day
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2023, 11:37:43 PM

You can increase the number of messages per day as well as posts frequently if you can buy a copper membership. As you are providing a service I recommend you buy a copper membership. Also, another thing please do not create more than one post on a single row. If you want to say more things you have to wait for a post by another person or have to edit your previous post or you have to remove your previous post and repost with new words. Never delete and post the same.
jpog54 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 08:56:02 AM

You can increase the number of messages per day as well as posts frequently if you can buy a copper membership. As you are providing a service I recommend you buy a copper membership. Also, another thing please do not create more than one post on a single row. If you want to say more things you have to wait for a post by another person or have to edit your previous post or you have to remove your previous post and repost with new words. Never delete and post the same.

Understood. I can’t afford copper membership right now, but once I can I definitely will
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 423

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 07:30:04 PM

This is a good one mate. It is ice you are marketing your skills here but I would suggest you edit Thur thread adding your portfolio as stated below bey you so one can easily see them at one upon first glance  rather than scrolling down to check for it as some investors or potential clients do not have that time of scrolling down to start looking for your portfolio and past works. Do well to put them here and also if possible tell your past clients if they are registered here to also vouch for you as they have tested your services as you claimed you have had many deals and jobs in the past. This will speak very well for you instead of much talking.
And lastly, do not fail to seeking the services of an escrow for transparency and credibility if there be any client you are working who have indicated interested for you to work for them.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jpog54 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 01:18:14 AM

This is a good one mate. It is ice you are marketing your skills here but I would suggest you edit Thur thread adding your portfolio as stated below bey you so one can easily see them at one upon first glance  rather than scrolling down to check for it as some investors or potential clients do not have that time of scrolling down to start looking for your portfolio and past works. Do well to put them here and also if possible tell your past clients if they are registered here to also vouch for you as they have tested your services as you claimed you have had many deals and jobs in the past. This will speak very well for you instead of much talking.
And lastly, do not fail to seeking the services of an escrow for transparency and credibility if there be any client you are working who have indicated interested for you to work for them.
Thanks. Just edited the ad
jpog54 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 03:14:03 PM

Looking for new projects
jpog54 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2023, 01:14:34 AM

Bump
jpog54 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 03:34:08 PM

BUMP
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 04:58:12 PM

If you wish to increase your rating on Upwork, then whenever you get a job through this forum or locally, try to ask that employer to open a job requirement on Upwork and give it to you only once you bid there. Although you will need to give some percentage from your earnings to Upwork as they charge it to allow you to bid there and get the job of your dreams, you will get a rating and once you manage to get a regular client, you will see your reputation score increase and it will bring you more jobs faster than current wait times.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: