Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Set your mind on your goals and nothing else  (Read 824 times)
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2023, 04:32:03 PM

Well, I would teach them but I would be charging them a fee for that since they rejected it the first time which I would've given it for free.
That’s also your decision. But for me, friends will always be friends especially if they have been supportive to you except on your bitcoin journey. So I’ll just help them instead, but I will make it clear to them that trading is never that easy to be productive. So if they can’t bear the risk and the future losses, then it’s better for them not to trade anymore.
[/quote]that's the best way to do it. Trading will not look at friends or not, because everyone has their own trading style and how well they understand the science of trading. There will definitely be a risk of loss and it is a risk that must be realized by yourself. If your friends demand to always make a profit, then they don't understand how the mechanics of trading work. It's not easy to make correct and consistent trades, it requires a lot of experience and good trading knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andrija Branislav

Activity: 230
Merit: 25

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 05:01:57 PM

that's the best way to do it. Trading will not look at friends or not, because everyone has their own trading style and how well they understand the science of trading. There will definitely be a risk of loss and it is a risk that must be realized by yourself. If your friends demand to always make a profit, then they don't understand how the mechanics of trading work. It's not easy to make correct and consistent trades, it requires a lot of experience and good trading knowledge.

Yes. that's obvious, especially if the focus is on the point of making a profit. This requires experience and solid understanding because trading in the crypto world involves risks, . maybe not everyone accepts defeat for it. I think by communicating more intensely the meeting point can be either the strength or the weak side so that an understanding of the market is easy to understand.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 09:52:21 PM

Op has no better option that to help his family to get to a level where they would not be disturbing him again. A lot of things had happens so they have learnt there mistake of not belittle things that matter to you just because they think you might not make it in life. This are the mistakes many people are making because they do not like you doing a particular thing, so they won't want to support you. All we have to do is to make sure we follow our dream and be ambitious to get to where we I tend to each no matter how severe is the frustration.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 597

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 09:59:58 PM

that's the best way to do it. Trading will not look at friends or not, because everyone has their own trading style and how well they understand the science of trading. There will definitely be a risk of loss and it is a risk that must be realized by yourself. If your friends demand to always make a profit, then they don't understand how the mechanics of trading work. It's not easy to make correct and consistent trades, it requires a lot of experience and good trading knowledge.

Yes. that's obvious, especially if the focus is on the point of making a profit. This requires experience and solid understanding because trading in the crypto world involves risks, . maybe not everyone accepts defeat for it. I think by communicating more intensely the meeting point can be either the strength or the weak side so that an understanding of the market is easy to understand.
And if someone has understood in depth what trading is then of course that person will not blame anyone if he experiences a loss. Because losses in trading are normal. Even not only in crypto but in trading in the real world we cannot always avoid losses. like a fruit seller in the market and the fruit doesn't sell well and ends up rotting. and that is the risk of loss in the real world. And even in crypto there must be such a thing as a loss. It's like buying at a high and selling at a low because of panic. The point is in all types of trading one must understand everything well. that is why insight must come first in everything.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Obari

Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2023, 08:37:16 AM

Well I'm happy for you and thankful that you were able to make it this far but hope you also know that alot of persons have  lost it all in course of their crypto journey?
So you don't have to judge your family if they didn't support you during this course because maybe they were looking out for you and on the other hand, I think their discouragement was one of your striking advantage and you were able to build a life from that so you should be grateful.

I will still help a discouraging friend if I'm the position to help but maybe from a distance as trust might not be that firm again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 419

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 11:38:33 AM

I spent five years away from friends and family, because whenever I bring up how crypto can be life-changing they always discourage me, maybe because I lost some money to few trades and I was not that good at trading at the time, I got mad one day and I left the city and move to another city, because they won't let me be and they felt I will waste my life away.

Today, I now own a home and a nice ride, I was able to get married and settle down, but now they feel like they made a huge mistake for not listening to me. I believe this was the best decision I've ever made, I was able to gathered some BTC in 2019  to 2020 bear market and also with the help of my trading skills.

Only God knows what would have happened if I never left, my mind kept telling me to venture into crypto at the time and even my own family shut the idea down.

I don't know why and now they are asking for my help, I have to do it since they are my family, and even my friends are asking for help, would you help your discouraging friends if you are in my shoe? They were my friends, but not anymore, I believe friends should be supportive of each other, am I wrong.

If you are a crypto newbie, make sure you set your mind on your goals, do not be discouraged by anyone, people can't see the future, we are not gods or demigods who can read the future, do not listen to any naysayers.

Life has a way of giving you the negative impression just to see how you can get to your goal, is all about determination to get to where you feel is best for you.
If you hadn't followed your mind by ditching all those negative things said by your friends and family you won't have gotten to where you are now. I love your courage, you already knew what you wanted even when you lost alot of cash and you never let it stop you, that's standing tall above all odds.

Where you said your family and friends are asking for help is normal, is up to you to render the help to them and it would be a win win for both sides, teach them about Bitcoin if possible drag them into this forum, it will grow their knowledge as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 09:44:50 PM

Op has no better option that to help his family to get to a level where they would not be disturbing him again. A lot of things had happens so they have learnt there mistake of not belittle things that matter to you just because they think you might not make it in life. This are the mistakes many people are making because they do not like you doing a particular thing, so they won't want to support you. All we have to do is to make sure we follow our dream and be ambitious to get to where we I tend to each no matter how severe is the frustration.
I don't mind there either. I'd rather spend time focusing on my goal and asking for no support from them because sometimes they become a reason why we never go where we wanted to be. They will just later that what we did is for the best for them, not just ourselves. That is why sometimes we need to stay away from these people in order for them to realize the value of our presence and help. Because as long as they won't realize their mistakes, they won't learn from them and still claiming themselves that they are right and we are wrong.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Uruhara

Merit: 597

View Profile
May 26, 2023, 01:32:12 AM

I don't mind there either. I'd rather spend time focusing on my goal and asking for no support from them because sometimes they become a reason why we never go where we wanted to be. They will just later that what we did is for the best for them, not just ourselves. That is why sometimes we need to stay away from these people in order for them to realize the value of our presence and help. Because as long as they won't realize their mistakes, they won't learn from them and still claiming themselves that they are right and we are wrong.
And we also have to grow stronger motivation within ourselves (stronger drive) to be able to achieve success and prove to them that we are on the right path. and prove that we can be successful even without their help.

And an important fact in life is people tend to underestimate any work that has not arrived at success / is still in progress. And instead they will be excited and start following with greed after seeing people have arrived at success. and they forget that people who have achieved success must first go through a long process full of obstacles. The point is people sometimes underestimate a process and even though there is no success without a process at the beginning. so also in crypto. many people underestimate bitcoin in the early days bitcoin was born. but look now the person who underestimated it was wrong.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
powder1800

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 01:56:58 PM

Only God knows what would have happened if I never left, my mind kept telling me to venture into crypto at the time and even my own family shut the idea down.

I don't know why and now they are asking for my help, I have to do it since they are my family, and even my friends are asking for help, would you help your discouraging friends if you are in my shoe? They were my friends, but not anymore, I believe friends should be supportive of each other, am I wrong.

If you are a crypto newbie, make sure you set your mind on your goals, do not be discouraged by anyone, people can't see the future, we are not gods or demigods who can read the future, do not listen to any naysayers.

One thing for sure is, you are meant for that gift. It is the fruit of your patience, willingness, and faith with your venture with BTC.

And for others who are still waiting for their big turn with BTC, just keep our eyes on our goal. While we are waiting, let us keep on learning. This forum is a big help for newbies like me and also to the pros to keep us updated with the trend and other stuff on BTC.

Everything will not be in vain as long as we keep our faith that one day, everything will come in our favor.
Usasauki2004

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 05:46:29 PM

As said in the topic created, it's advisable to set your mind and goals clearly. When set, you have to work towards them for you to achieve them. Mind as said is the way individual reason i.e rational thought while goal is what you set to achieve in future.
I have several goals have set for myself and with dedication and hard work with out relenting have being able to achieve some while pushing for the remaining ones to be achieved. Work towards your goals and mind, then your future will be secured.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: