Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tidecoin: Post-Quantum Security Bitcoin | PoW only | CPU friendly algo  (Read 7987 times)
jasonqiu

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 09:48:28 AM

yep.time will tell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
idquantum

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 08:40:30 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Quartering has happened

Block reward now is 2.5 TDC
AlanJohnson

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 04:36:01 PM

I don't know why anyone still mining this coin when it's publicly known that FALCON is vulnerable algo.

https://csrc.nist.gov/presentations/2022/falcon-down

In fact it failed ... and i guess nobody will be forking tidecoin and migrate coins to new addresses cause its simply not worth it.
NexusFlavor

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2023, 12:03:13 AM

I hope I can explain it to you without complications on my part due to lack of knowledge, but from reading the Falcon Crypto compared to Elliptical Curve Crypto it's replacing there is around 8 different Encrypted Buckets to generate 1 Half Falcon "Curve" and like 1-2 are Random Salts so even if the original value used for Falcon Encryption is known it will be randomized multiple times before it gets used the Value............each stage of the Bucket is RE-ENCRYPTED with a New Key

This is only 1 Half of a Falcon "Curve"

To break Tidecoin you still need to break other encryption standards as well.........it's also not just Falcon but NTRU-Falcon

Elliptical Curve basically uses a randomized salt to generate a curve so to calculate it's value is child's play compared with breaking NTRU-Falcon!

And Falcon has already been selected as a Final Candidate to be used!

The Blockchain size for Tidecoin compared to Arielcoin is vast......and Tidecoin has been around 1 year longer..........Arielcoin is well over 5GB data.........if Blockchain size even matters in the future which it may not...........BUT it might so it's still a factor!  Especially with the unknown factor of Arielcoin now using "Smart Contracts"

Tidecoin best development goal is to just update the Core Rebased into Litecoin newest version where Tidecoin will than have Mimble-Wimble Extension Blocks and not even worry about Smart Contracts as Litecoin has Taproot as well I think which is the basis for minimalist Smart  Contracts!

Which from Tidecoin.org roadmap lists that as a goal, but I am unsure if they mean Bitcoin codebase or Litecoin as Tidecoin is original a Litecoin Codebase and should stay that way as it's the best YesPower Mining performance!

I don't know why anyone still mining this coin when it's publicly known that FALCON is vulnerable algo.

In fact it failed ... and i guess nobody will be forking tidecoin and migrate coins to new addresses cause its simply not worth it.

If I had to guess however, it would be that they are generating fancy articulated documents to cover their tracks of requiring backdoors into ALL Computer hardware to adhere to the "Digital ID"

Them breaking Post-Quantum Encryption standards that have already been Finalized and Accepted like NTRU-Falcon is not likely!
AlanJohnson

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 03:06:21 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2023, 08:43:35 PM by AlanJohnson

If I had to guess however, it would be that they are generating fancy articulated documents to cover their tracks of requiring backdoors into ALL Computer hardware to adhere to the "Digital ID"

Them breaking Post-Quantum Encryption standards that have already been Finalized and Accepted like NTRU-Falcon is not likely!

They are not "finalized". They are just candidates and still under research. Here we can see that we can't be 100% sure about anything in that sphere.
NexusFlavor

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2023, 04:31:00 AM

Did you even read the pdf?

They are talking about hacking the electromagnetic resonance of CPU architecture, that is why it says 52 bits.......as CPU nor memory are TRUE 64 bit processors which makes them a lot easier to "Hack".

They only emulate 64 bit architecture!

I can't remember and it's hard to find the source without sorting through the noise.......but I think the cpu's are only something like 48 "Physical Bits" which emulate up to 52 Bits into RAM which are 52 Physical bit Memory which than emulates into 64 Bits for the Operating System!

The Electromagnetic attack occurs during this emulation of the CPU from 48 Bits to 52 Bits!

The paper also stated that Falcon was the only one they had not cracked yet out of the Candidates?

So it's actually a promotion of Falcon!

But don't think of things for which they are not............Crypto is just projects which gain backers and then they are launched............the static time frame for such things like Tokens and others with large Hedge Fund Dark Pools of Money of which most if not all Ethereum is like Dark Pools to launder money using so called DEFI..........

This is a project which is a Beta first release of True Post-Quantum Encryption Signature scheme which protects the Private Keys that secure the secret keys to the owners of the Crypto Digits secured by the Genesis Merkle Root on the Blockchain since it's creation!

Electromagnetic attacks against Falcon is not breaking the Encryption, that is breaking the hardware on which the encryption is run!

And Falcon has been finalized!

Most if not all Consumer grade hardware are part of the upcoming "Digital ID" which mandates backdoors into all devices!

This is why there has not been a true move to 64 Physical Bits onto the CPU or RAM!

China and Russia especially China is the leader in the new RISC-V CPU Architecture which also provides a 128 bit CPU design!  X86 will be obsolete in the consumer grade market in the future!

But the pain of being restricted to GATED, RATIO and BACKDOORED consumer grade electronics will remain for the future!  

I think the Consumer Grade if used without the main user of backdoors, Windows OS and people use the Free Linux software OS it is safe enough to generate Crypto-Currency as it's the only option available to Civilians!

And I think it's good enough to also overtake the World corruption, as well despite the backdoors as those backdoors require SAP programs for the most part!  

And in a few years Consumer Grade Electronics will be flooded with Risc-V versions of hardware!

Even if Tidecoin gets broken due to the insight from the Bankers using backdoors to break people, in the future there will be a new Tidecoin using RISC-V.............of course the bankers desire Total submission under the "Digital ID" of which they will never give up power FOREVER!

Time will tell if God is real or not..............the Anti-Christ spirit is the strongest it has ever been!

The Spirit of the Anti-Christ is all those spirits which reject Jesus Christ as the Son of God and that he came to live in the Flesh!  This of course is Modern day Israel in which it's Official Government Policy to make it illegal to preach in the name of Jesus or to attempt to spread Christianity inside Israel!

Thus Israel is the home of AND the propagator of "Anti-Christ Spirit"

I highly recommend the Book "One Nation Under Blackmail" 2 parts by Whitney Webb!

AlanJohnson

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 12:12:43 PM

Did you even read the pdf?

They are talking about hacking the electromagnetic resonance of CPU architecture, that is why it says 52 bits.......as CPU nor memory are TRUE 64 bit processors which makes them a lot easier to "Hack".

They only emulate 64 bit architecture!

I can't remember and it's hard to find the source without sorting through the noise.......but I think the cpu's are only something like 48 "Physical Bits" which emulate up to 52 Bits into RAM which are 52 Physical bit Memory which than emulates into 64 Bits for the Operating System!

The Electromagnetic attack occurs during this emulation of the CPU from 48 Bits to 52 Bits!

The paper also stated that Falcon was the only one they had not cracked yet out of the Candidates?

So it's actually a promotion of Falcon!

But don't think of things for which they are not............Crypto is just projects which gain backers and then they are launched............the static time frame for such things like Tokens and others with large Hedge Fund Dark Pools of Money of which most if not all Ethereum is like Dark Pools to launder money using so called DEFI..........

This is a project which is a Beta first release of True Post-Quantum Encryption Signature scheme which protects the Private Keys that secure the secret keys to the owners of the Crypto Digits secured by the Genesis Merkle Root on the Blockchain since it's creation!

Electromagnetic attacks against Falcon is not breaking the Encryption, that is breaking the hardware on which the encryption is run!

And Falcon has been finalized!

Most if not all Consumer grade hardware are part of the upcoming "Digital ID" which mandates backdoors into all devices!

This is why there has not been a true move to 64 Physical Bits onto the CPU or RAM!

China and Russia especially China is the leader in the new RISC-V CPU Architecture which also provides a 128 bit CPU design!  X86 will be obsolete in the consumer grade market in the future!

But the pain of being restricted to GATED, RATIO and BACKDOORED consumer grade electronics will remain for the future!  

I think the Consumer Grade if used without the main user of backdoors, Windows OS and people use the Free Linux software OS it is safe enough to generate Crypto-Currency as it's the only option available to Civilians!

And I think it's good enough to also overtake the World corruption, as well despite the backdoors as those backdoors require SAP programs for the most part!  

And in a few years Consumer Grade Electronics will be flooded with Risc-V versions of hardware!

Even if Tidecoin gets broken due to the insight from the Bankers using backdoors to break people, in the future there will be a new Tidecoin using RISC-V.............of course the bankers desire Total submission under the "Digital ID" of which they will never give up power FOREVER!

Time will tell if God is real or not..............the Anti-Christ spirit is the strongest it has ever been!

The Spirit of the Anti-Christ is all those spirits which reject Jesus Christ as the Son of God and that he came to live in the Flesh!  This of course is Modern day Israel in which it's Official Government Policy to make it illegal to preach in the name of Jesus or to attempt to spread Christianity inside Israel!

Thus Israel is the home of AND the propagator of "Anti-Christ Spirit"

I highly recommend the Book "One Nation Under Blackmail" 2 parts by Whitney Webb!

I don't  like conspiracy theories (especially mixed with religion)... 

I will keep few TDC coins just to see how it will end...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: