Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:20:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefit from Higher Education?  (Read 1990 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 03:47:43 PM

I wonder if higher education will help for entrepreneurship?
If you are looking for entrepreneurship then theory itself won't be enough for that. Need to practice and actually get the experience to get the feel of certain topic of that entrepreneurship, it looks so easy when you are hearing it during theory but once you experience it, then the emotion also the feel of tense is building up and your decision making/mind would be completely chaotic during that time.

I am more interested in how much theory will help in this, because during a long study we do not get practice, this will be possible only when we start doing business, until that moment we will not be able to know how much it will help us.
I think you need education especially this time so at least you have some sort of price by completing certain degree and you won't get underestimated by other rival and already know the theory also helps a bit so you don't need to be worry about stuff when you want to do that theory in real place, but still real life experience are the top of that.

This can help us if we need a license, but in some cases it can be obtained without a higher education.
"Some cases", but do you want to gamble and take risk with low probability without any prior knowledge/experience/portfolio before that and without education as well? It's really hard nowadays.

Statistically, 95% of entrepreneurs have a bachelor's degree or higher and I wonder, for those of you who are involved in entrepreneurship, how useful was higher education for you?
It's still important and the most important thing about completing a degree is to increasing your connection with other people, because that's one of the fatal thing in entrepreneurship to build a connection so you can gain more knowledge by hearing others suggestion and problems, so you know what to expect. You can do that without attending the college but the chance is low because you don't know where to go if you do that.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 04:43:38 PM

It will help since knowledge is power. For sure, those entrepreneurs you know are that there are a couple of them who start their stack without having a degree and are able to boom their business, but later on, since they need more knowledge and strategy as entrepreneurs, they need to go to business school to learn more about how they can improve their business because there are soft walls when you hit targets in business and they want to break them, like they can't leave $10 million in revenue because their strategy is not working now.
While having degrees from business school might help you to understand moving around your business, higher education as OP mentioned is not a guarantee for making money. I can tell you this for free, I know of some business people in the part of the country I live that are millionaires even when converted in US$ and not just in the local money and these people didn't have any form of higher education but they have come to understand Investment and Managing Business.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 09:35:14 PM

Everyone has personal ideals. Some people pursue higher education so they can get jobs from the government, others only focus on how they can find something different after studying higher education.
Some people are successful because they use their muscles, others are successful because they use their brains. This is the difference between hard work and smart work.
Higher education will determine how someone can produce something in a smarter way. And education is led us to think, not to be rich.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 10:27:32 PM

Everyone has personal ideals. Some people pursue higher education so they can get jobs from the government, others only focus on how they can find something different after studying higher education.
Some people are successful because they use their muscles, others are successful because they use their brains. This is the difference between hard work and smart work.
Higher education will determine how someone can produce something in a smarter way. And education is led us to think, not to be rich.
But mostly it would really be on that side on which they are pursuing on getting a degree so that in future they wouldnt really be having a hard time on applying for some job which its actually true because we know that competition is really high when it comes to job vacancies which does simply means that if you dont have that kind of attainment then getting some those typical jobs would really be that impossible since we know on whose really be that on priority and to those who doesnt have educational attainment then its understandable on where you would be ending up.We know that not all people would really
be that successful though even if you do have a degree, some people who doesnt have does have more but of course it would be depending on how you would be handling up yourself
on different conditions or opportunities.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 11:38:54 PM

if you have lesser education that the common population then be ready to have majority of the opportunities unavailable for you, the thing is, the world nowadays is full of competition, there's perfectly no reason over hiring some  random with lesser degree than some higher educated ones, this only means that higher education has become the common sense nowadays. if you don't think it's essential to your life, then youre mistaken gravely.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 04:58:07 AM

The higher the education, the more successful people will be in the future, this can be seen in many developed countries such as Europe or the USA where most of the citizens have higher education, whereas in developing countries most of the citizens have low education, education is the key to achieving success countries so it is only natural that many developed countries provide cheap and even free educational facilities.

juhobtc (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 10:37:39 AM

if you have lesser education that the common population then be ready to have majority of the opportunities unavailable for you, the thing is, the world nowadays is full of competition, there's perfectly no reason over hiring some  random with lesser degree than some higher educated ones, this only means that higher education has become the common sense nowadays. if you don't think it's essential to your life, then youre mistaken gravely.
I know that with education it will be easier to find a good job, it's hard to argue with that. I also see that starting an entrepreneurship is not as easy as it seemed to me, I mean creating a really good and big business. We need to move gradually, for a start, getting an economic education will be a good solution.
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 02:40:24 AM

I am more interested in how much theory will help in this, because during a long study we do not get practice, this will be possible only when we start doing business, until that moment we will not be able to know how much it will help us.

This can help us if we need a license, but in some cases it can be obtained without a higher education.

Statistically, 95% of entrepreneurs have a bachelor's degree or higher and I wonder, for those of you who are involved in entrepreneurship, how useful was higher education for you?

Educated is not in any way useless if achieved. Although this may look not useful today but a day is coming back to be highly useful.

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 09:16:25 AM

If a person has a high education, of course the chance for success is greater than those with low education, a person with a high education can have a good and wise mindset when facing problems, he will apply what he has learned at school so that whatever happens in life will be easy resolved.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 10:46:37 AM

But mostly it would really be on that side on which they are pursuing on getting a degree so that in future they wouldnt really be having a hard time on applying for some job which its actually true because we know that competition is really high when it comes to job vacancies which does simply means that if you dont have that kind of attainment then getting some those typical jobs would really be that impossible since we know on whose really be that on priority and to those who doesnt have educational attainment then its understandable on where you would be ending up.We know that not all people would really
be that successful though even if you do have a degree, some people who doesnt have does have more but of course it would be depending on how you would be handling up yourself
on different conditions or opportunities.
Way back, my grandmother use to tell me that I need to attain a degree for me to have more options in life when choosing a career. She also said it doesn't matter if I don't continue/pursue my chosen course after I graduate and even if I decide to choose whatever path I make she'll support me as long as I finish my degree. Later I realized she had a point, coz nowadays as long as you have degree you can still choose to go back on your degree if it happens that you'll fail from your new path.

In entrepreneurship, with or without degree, there really isn't much importance in it, as long as you have basic understanding in how you will manage your finances and understand the structure of the business you wanted to start, coz honestly most successful entreps begin from "trial and error" then they begin to learn the process along the way. It's important to have a strong stomach for risks and be ready for the failures possibly coming the way. The only dofference in having a degree is that, while having a degree doesn't guarantee you anything in this world full of competitions, at the very least you have already a path set to you or guides as an option, while in entrep it's all or nothing sometimes.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 09:32:52 PM

In whatsoever career you want to pursue, education cannot be neglected. There is a difference in the reasoning and adoption of methods with someone educated and those that are not, so even if you want to be anything, education is important.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 11:12:53 PM

In whatsoever career you want to pursue, education cannot be neglected. There is a difference in the reasoning and adoption of methods with someone educated and those that are not, so even if you want to be anything, education is important.
Education and skills side by side would help the support the career of a person.
Educated person would not suffer poverty - he would find ways to earn more money to support him and his family.

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 01:15:47 PM

It is a big advantage if you are an entrepreneur and you have a higher education, if you are educated you can easily understand how to manage business and you can easily make a good strategy to make profit, there are a big difference if you are high educated than not educated, but sometimes it also depend on your luck many high educated people also failed because they are not lucky.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 01:59:46 PM

Education is a very big part of human life.  The more educated the nation is, the more advanced.No country can improve much without education. Money really has nothing to do with education.The value of education can never be compared with money.If you want to be an entrepreneur then you can become an entrepreneur by taking education.  A lot of success can be achieved with business experience but without this you will be deprived of many opportunities.More can be learned through knowledge and experience but this can really be a huge advantage for you.  However, it is not necessary to have higher education to become an entrepreneur.  But once you pass the time and age for education, you can't get education later, but you can be an entrepreneur at any age.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 02:17:50 PM

Education is of course important and is the first door to know the world, without education we are like being in a cage, feeling the smartest but actually stupid, maybe there are people who are not educated can be successful, but we cannot make this a benchmark for being lazy and not wanting to earn good education.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 02:47:26 PM

Higher education is very important for your chances of finding good jobs, earning higher salaries, more innovative business, better economic management, finance, less dependence, equality and  distribution authority…etc., in most of the elements that make up the value of success, higher education is an important factor to create it.  Although some people without a college degree are successful in their own right, the value and importance of a college education cannot be denied.  The evidence is that the government always encourages higher education by investing in infrastructure, increasing the addition of a number of specialized disciplines...

Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 03:14:24 PM

if what you mean is a degree, then I don't think it's too important, but education is indeed very important in doing business. if someone does not have expertise in their business, then there is a possibility that there will be a big loss in the business that will be run. that's why sometimes people always recommend researching the background of a project team before investing. It's just that the title will not be useful without proof of the business they make.
for example, if a person has a business degree, but has no business to run, or has not run any successful business, compare this to a person who does not have a business degree in his name, but has successfully run many large businesses. people will definitely tend to people who have been successful. however, business is sometimes seen from how knowledgeable a person is in strategizing in achieving success in his business, not on his degree.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 03:15:12 PM

Higher education is more aimed at companies that require ability and intelligence in order to get the expected salary for someone
but for entrepreneurs I don't think it's so important because in entrepreneurship persistence, self-taught creative ideas can be used as a basis for starting a business you don't need higher education

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 06:13:47 PM

Higher education is more aimed at companies that require ability and intelligence in order to get the expected salary for someone
but for entrepreneurs I don't think it's so important because in entrepreneurship persistence, self-taught creative ideas can be used as a basis for starting a business you don't need higher education
Higher education is important but it does not promise high paid job.
Education is not always a degree - it is also a skill and the mindset. It is a good to have skill and education side by side.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 09:41:29 PM

While having degrees from business school might help you to understand moving around your business, higher education as OP mentioned is not a guarantee for making money. I can tell you this for free, I know of some business people in the part of the country I live that are millionaires even when converted in US$ and not just in the local money and these people didn't have any form of higher education but they have come to understand Investment and Managing Business.

Higher education is not a guarantee of success if it is not balanced with experience and learning in the real world. about how someone builds a business idea, how someone builds self-branding with lots of soft skills and so on.

So, of course higher education is not a guarantee to make money like you say. but logically, education is "more" capital for success than no education at all. As for the other benefits, education is not only about values, but also morals. Apart from that, higher education is an entry point for those who have just graduated from their education to explore the outside world armed with the knowledge they have obtained at university. try to compare, how many people are successful without education as you describe in your post with people who are successful after receiving a higher education. so after all, education is the most important part for us to get on the road to a better life.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄