Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:50:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefit from Higher Education?  (Read 1990 times)
Dalib

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 04:55:30 PM

I wonder if higher education will help for entrepreneurship?
I am more interested in how much theory will help in this, because during a long study we do not get practice, this will be possible only when we start doing business, until that moment we will not be able to know how much it will help us.

This can help us if we need a license, but in some cases it can be obtained without a higher education.

Statistically, 95% of entrepreneurs have a bachelor's degree or higher and I wonder, for those of you who are involved in entrepreneurship, how useful was higher education for you?
The fact that 95% of entrepreneurs have at least a bachelor's degree does not necessarily demonstrate the usefulness of higher education in their success. Rather, it may reflect their traits such as dedication, perseverance, and the skill set developed in the pursuit of a degree that translate well into the entrepreneurship world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BVeyron

Activity: 1652
Merit: 936

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 09:35:24 PM

I am more interested in how much theory will help in this, because during a long study we do not get practice, this will be possible only when we start doing business, until that moment we will not be able to know how much it will help us.

This can help us if we need a license, but in some cases it can be obtained without a higher education.

Statistically, 95% of entrepreneurs have a bachelor's degree or higher and I wonder, for those of you who are involved in entrepreneurship, how useful was higher education for you?
The fact that 95% of entrepreneurs have at least a bachelor's degree does not necessarily demonstrate the usefulness of higher education in their success. Rather, it may reflect their traits such as dedication, perseverance, and the skill set developed in the pursuit of a degree that translate well into the entrepreneurship world.
It's vital to be experienced enough in the field which is the enterprise belongs to, that can't be achieved solely on personal experience. Some basic and some specific knowledge is needed for a good business initiative, that's why nearly all of them have at least bachelor's degree...

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 10:12:41 PM

Entrepreneurship or being an entrepreneur doesn't necessarily need education or you to be educated but, you can't be very successful in the line without incorporating some education or hiring the services of educated individuals. To successfully run a business, there are statistics you could look at to tell if your at a decline or not in your business, it doesn't really rely on the fact that your making profit to say business is all good with you. There are statistics that looks to point out moments when you make the most sales, strategies that accounted for that, if there is a timing to it and other explanations as to why the business follows certain patterns. These are what education can actually do for you in business.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 10:35:55 PM

Entrepreneurship or being an entrepreneur doesn't necessarily need education or you to be educated but, you can't be very successful in the line without incorporating some education or hiring the services of educated individuals. To successfully run a business, there are statistics you could look at to tell if your at a decline or not in your business, it doesn't really rely on the fact that your making profit to say business is all good with you. There are statistics that looks to point out moments when you make the most sales, strategies that accounted for that, if there is a timing to it and other explanations as to why the business follows certain patterns. These are what education can actually do for you in business.
This is why its really that necessary to have at least some educational achievement or attainment for you to be at least aware because on building a business then it would be basically be talking about math or computations + having that communication skills which it would really be needing something specially on marketing or handling out people but its true that its not really that necessary to have that extreme educational background before you could be able to attain this. I've known some people who doesnt have that educational background but did really succeed into this industry.

Which you could eventually tell that there are really things which are really meant for you despite on lacking up that educational background but you shouldnt target out this kind of
mindset because nothing beats out if you do have that kind of knowledge or foundation when you do able to go into school or higher education.
There's that notable difference in between.

smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 11:55:38 PM

Higher Education can definitely help in entrepreneurship. Having a higher education can provide us with the necessary knowledge and skills to start and run a business successfully. It can also help us develop critical thinking, communication skills, and problem solving that are needed for entrepreneurship. It can also provide us with valuable networking opportunities that can help us to launch and expand the business.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 02:50:01 AM

I have seen so many people who only study in their productive time till 30 an above and stay home as unemployed an in same time many people get success till 30 who only have basic education with their money education, determination and right business knowledge. I am not saying without degree or education we will become success , specific theory will studied at sudden period of time but rest is depend on how we handle real life challenge, how to handle failure, how to overcome from unsuccess all this thing will teach you, your own experience in life.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 04:19:19 AM

Actually I could remember my university time, we learnt entrepreneur in the school and its one of our academic curriculum, so through the study of entrepreneurship we're able to know the scope of business and Trading as well,  so education is the foundation of whatever we find ourselves doing successfully, with the knowledge of intpreneurship we know the important of business and the basic functions of business and the scope behind it.
that's why it's very important to have education which we will gain it from going to school not only just to build knowledge but also they provide us more experience so that when we go to the real world we have the idea already of what we're facing and we know how to deal with all the problems and test in life.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 05:39:16 AM

I have seen so many people who only study in their productive time till 30 an above and stay home as unemployed an in same time many people get success till 30 who only have basic education with their money education, determination and right business knowledge. I am not saying without degree or education we will become success , specific theory will studied at sudden period of time but rest is depend on how we handle real life challenge, how to handle failure, how to overcome from unsuccess all this thing will teach you, your own experience in life.

If you don't have a job after graduation, it's not necessarily the fault of education, it's because you haven't tried your best. Many people have just graduated from school without experience, but they are willing to do low-wage, even unpaid, jobs to gain experience. But many people graduate thinking they will only go to work when they receive a high salary, while they have no experience other than the degree that many others also have.

In my area, many college students are unemployed, and they blame it on education. But when I tested a few people in my neighborhood, their knowledge was even lower than that of a 9th grader. Maybe partly the fault of the education system in poor countries, but mostly our fault because we didn't study hard to get good knowledge. For these people, they deserve to be unemployed when they graduate.

To be successful requires many factors, not every university can be successful, but if you have a high level of education, you will always have more opportunities than others.

Andrija Branislav

Activity: 224
Merit: 25

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 03:05:39 PM

Entrepreneurship often requires a willingness to take risks, persistence and a strong work ethic. My view is that having a tertiary education can provide a solid foundation for entrepreneurship, but it is important to approach education as part of a larger strategy for building a successful business, rather than relying solely on academic credentials.

In fact, some of the most successful entrepreneurs have achieved success through trial and error, learning on the fly, and being willing to take risks and pivot as needed.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 05:13:24 PM

Actually I could remember my university time, we learnt entrepreneur in the school and its one of our academic curriculum, so through the study of entrepreneurship we're able to know the scope of business and Trading as well,  so education is the foundation of whatever we find ourselves doing successfully, with the knowledge of intpreneurship we know the important of business and the basic functions of business and the scope behind it.
that's why it's very important to have education which we will gain it from going to school not only just to build knowledge but also they provide us more experience so that when we go to the real world we have the idea already of what we're facing and we know how to deal with all the problems and test in life.

It's a building process to prepare us for what the real world is offering,

Having a good education gives you much clear understanding of what the world will do after you finished your study, all
those fundamentals that you learn will be applied.

Getting higher education means that you have good opportunities to showcase what you learn and to have that edge
from other people who don't have that privileges to attain that same level of education.
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 593

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 06:19:20 PM

Higher Education can definitely help in entrepreneurship. Having a higher education can provide us with the necessary knowledge and skills to start and run a business successfully. It can also help us develop critical thinking, communication skills, and problem solving that are needed for entrepreneurship. It can also provide us with valuable networking opportunities that can help us to launch and expand the business.
Well you are right. because basically if we have mastered it theoretically and have learned everything from the experiences of other people written in books or shared by a lecturer, it will certainly be useful and help us more quickly understand the situations we will face in work in real life.

Insights gained from higher education can also make our chances of success in building a business so that there are fewer failures. Because we have mastered the theory and when we practice we will not be too surprised and will quickly understand the situation we are in. different from people who still really have no insight regarding the business they will run. they will only speculate more and guess without a solid foundation. and that makes them more prone to failure.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 10:09:32 PM

If you don't have a job after graduation, it's not necessarily the fault of education, it's because you haven't tried your best. Many people have just graduated from school without experience, but they are willing to do low-wage, even unpaid, jobs to gain experience. But many people graduate thinking they will only go to work when they receive a high salary, while they have no experience other than the degree that many others also have.

In my area, many college students are unemployed, and they blame it on education. But when I tested a few people in my neighborhood, their knowledge was even lower than that of a 9th grader. Maybe partly the fault of the education system in poor countries, but mostly our fault because we didn't study hard to get good knowledge. For these people, they deserve to be unemployed when they graduate.

To be successful requires many factors, not every university can be successful, but if you have a high level of education, you will always have more opportunities than others.

It is important to keep in mind that majors often become obsolete before a person graduates from college. That is, when a person goes to study a specialty that is in demand at that time, it can happen that by the time he graduates from college in a few years, that specialty will no longer be in demand. That is why higher education should be preferred to short-term specialty courses.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 10:15:50 PM

It is important to keep in mind that majors often become obsolete before a person graduates from college. That is, when a person goes to study a specialty that is in demand at that time, it can happen that by the time he graduates from college in a few years, that specialty will no longer be in demand. That is why higher education should be preferred to short-term specialty courses.
Actually i do have some regrets on choosing up my course on which i didnt able to foresee about the future in speaking about demand,considering that technology and advancement is really inevitably
going up and progressive. Why i didnt take any IT related course? If i do able to realize it earlier then i might be working or would really be that skillfull for me to deal up with most technological kind of approach into something which is connected. This is why i do have those kind of regrets but well there's no way on getting back on things. Its true that we shouldnt really focused on whats the current in demand courses because we know that on the time we do graduate, there would be no assurance that we would get hired or the job demand would really be still there.
We cant really be that so sure on what would happen ahead but having that educational background or having a degree would really be giving out
some advantage.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 08:29:11 AM

Actually i do have some regrets on choosing up my course on which i didnt able to foresee about the future in speaking about demand,considering that technology and advancement is really inevitably
going up and progressive. Why i didnt take any IT related course? If i do able to realize it earlier then i might be working or would really be that skillfull for me to deal up with most technological kind of approach into something which is connected. This is why i do have those kind of regrets but well there's no way on getting back on things. Its true that we shouldnt really focused on whats the current in demand courses because we know that on the time we do graduate, there would be no assurance that we would get hired or the job demand would really be still there.
We cant really be that so sure on what would happen ahead but having that educational background or having a degree would really be giving out
some advantage.

I don't know what the situation is like in your country's universities. But in my country, universities provide most of the basic professions and their needs are found in all companies today. I have never heard of any major becoming obsolete. If we graduate without a job, it is most likely because our qualifications and experience cannot compete with other competitors.

Like the IT major, 10 years ago, I heard it was a hot major, and now it's also a very lucrative job. However, there are still many IT graduates who are unemployed, simply because their expertise is not good enough to compete.

slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1096

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 03:58:55 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2023, 03:46:53 AM by slapper

some advantage.
Regrets? Everyone has one, right? We get lost in thought, wandering around in a labyrinth of what-ifs about the decisions we've made. However, there is no way to go back in time. We keep going and trying to stay positive. Please take note of the current employment market and the most in-demand abilities. Follow your passions while keeping an eye on the realistic future of your chosen profession.

Here's the deal: the labor market is volatile, and what talents are in high demand today may be obsolete tomorrow. Learning and flexibility? Key. A certificate, a diploma? They will help you stand out. So, here's the plan: do what makes you happy while keeping one eye on the job market and one's knowledge of current marketable talents. Never stop expanding your knowledge either

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 05:01:55 PM

Yes, it is true that many people who succeed in life without having completed a higher education do so because they possess the necessary practical knowledge and are aware of the appropriate applications for it. Therefore, higher education does not determine our success in all respects, but it does seriously assist us in many  ways of life especially business term. It is evident that those who have completed higher education are more successful in numerous businesses than those who have not. Therefore, if we want to run a great big business, higher education must go along with it.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Alpha Marine

Activity: 532
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 10:41:58 PM

Those theories you learned, you will put them into practice as you start your business and with time, you'll get the experience.
The practical aspect of the business, that is, in the real world, the theories may not always be enough, that is why you need the experience.
When you get the experience you'll begin to understand things those theories didn't teach you or things you didn't really understand.
Education in higher education broadens your mind and makes your mind sharp and quick to learn. Education helps you become more exposed and in some cases helps you think outside the box.
That is why even successful and experienced entrepreneurs still take business courses and learn more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Joshika

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 01:13:12 PM

Higher education plays a key role in  society, it helps people  to develop the skills and knowledge that  need to succeed in today's world. It may improve career opportunities, received higher pay, experience greater cultural awareness and have a lots of choice for life. Higher education may help to entrepreneur and make future brighter.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 01:24:12 PM

Higher education is obviously helpful for entrepreneurship since it provides the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed. However, it requires a lot of education and research to gain that knowledge and after completing your education, the hardest part is putting that knowledge into practice. I suggest attending as many interesting seminars or meetings related to entrepreneurship to gain more knowledge and insights. Then, you can start your own small business and see if it works using the knowledge and skills you have acquired.
~snip~
This is normal and obvious because being a successful entrepreneur requires a sharp and clear mind as well as the ability to communicate with people and implement effective plans. In fact, education is essential and I have never heard of a successful entrepreneur who wasn't educated.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 555

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 01:51:35 PM

Higher education plays a key role in  society, it helps people  to develop the skills and knowledge that  need to succeed in today's world. It may improve career opportunities, received higher pay, experience greater cultural awareness and have a lots of choice for life. Higher education may help to entrepreneur and make future brighter.
Higher education does have an important role in society, because even if he doesn't have a business that is more successful, those who get education can become mouthpieces for the community, because from that it can spread knowledge among the community.

Higher education is obviously helpful for entrepreneurship since it provides the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed. However, it requires a lot of education and research to gain that knowledge and after completing your education, the hardest part is putting that knowledge into practice. I suggest attending as many interesting seminars or meetings related to entrepreneurship to gain more knowledge and insights. Then, you can start your own small business and see if it works using the knowledge and skills you have acquired.
~snip~
This is normal and obvious because being a successful entrepreneur requires a sharp and clear mind as well as the ability to communicate with people and implement effective plans. In fact, education is essential and I have never heard of a successful entrepreneur who wasn't educated.
The practice of theory that is created and carried out is indeed quite difficult, therefore someone who has a higher education degree may not necessarily be able to carry it out properly when the practice is carried out.

To be honest, there are many people who do not have a higher education degree to achieve success, but some of them have touched higher education but did not complete it, but after a successful career, they continue their education and get a degree aimed at increasing their capabilities and business scope.

Even if people who have higher education do not find success in their careers, but on average they spread what they have learned and analysis from various kinds of successful people that make that knowledge widespread and that is the important role of education.