Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:46:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Misinformation about crypto (bitcoin).  (Read 175 times)
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 799

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 06:53:10 AM
Merited by John Abraham (2)

While growing up in the cryptocurrency industry I have had my own fair share of losses while engaging in ponzy scheme believing that they were legit, not knowing that they were all fraud.
   So since then, I believed that anything virtual currency online are fraudulent.
 In 2021 a friend of mine introduced bitcoin to me, but base on my fear for online business, I wasn't even interested even when he broke every details down too me on how it works, but I refuse to even give it a try.
In 2022 I decided to do my own research about it, which i discovered so many positive things about it, and what gives me more confidence about it is that I found out that most establishment and government are into it, an it's been blend into their financial system.
When I started my bitcoin journey is when I knew how ignorant and misinformed I have been all this while.

Your mistake in the past was because you were too quick to believe in a ponzi scheme and you considered it a cryptocurrency, even though a ponzi scheme is not worthy of being called a cryptocurrency because in the end it is deceiving many people.

And one more thing that makes you make a mistake is when a friend of yours who has tried to explain in detail about Bitcoin, you immediately judge it badly and consider it the same as a ponzi scheme. Even though at that time you yourself did not do enough research for Bitcoin, and now I guess you don't have to regret that anymore because you have found a better way now.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 08:54:42 AM

Governments aren't pro bitcoin at the moment the only country made bitcoin as their legal tender is El Salvador. Generally most things we see online about investment can be a potential scam and now they also target cryptocurrency users with attractive offers to scam money from them but it isn't problem of bitcoin or cryptocurrency, its due to our negligence.

Many oldies still say bitcoin is scam, bubble, no real value, blah blah which shows they don't really understand the concept of bitcoin or they don't really want people to have the freedom of using their money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
asawale

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 02:15:52 PM

While growing up in the cryptocurrency industry I have had my own fair share of losses while engaging in ponzy scheme believing that they were legit, not knowing that they were all fraud.
 In 2021 a friend of mine introduced bitcoin to me, but base on my fear for online business, I wasn't even interested even when he broke every details down too me on how it works, but I refuse to even give it a try.
In 2022 I decided to do my own research about it, which i discovered so many positive things about it, and what gives me more confidence about it is that I found out that most establishment and government are into it, an it's been blend into their financial system.
When I started my bitcoin journey is when I knew how ignorant and misinformed I have been all this while.

It's good though that at least you did your part and try to investigate it by your own and see what and how bitcoin can help you it. Don't blame your self though, everyone has gone to that same painful start and think that bitcoin is a scam.

And what makes it hard like in my case I fell on a bitcoin doubler scam in 2017. But still though I remain very positive and keep pushing and truly understand how bitcoin can be very positive as you can gave financial freedom.

Just like you mentioned being victim of Bitcoin doubler scam, it reminds me of my own personal experience too which set me back in edging forward in my cryptocurrency journey until lately. I believe learning and going into Bitcoin investment isn't as important as understanding what general cryptocurrency stands for in our daily financial life and what it can become in the future.

I'm learning a lot in this forum now. What I'm hoping to learn now is what to research before investing into any Altcoin project now so as not to fall victim of what hindered my journey in the cryptocurrency world in the start.
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 02:47:50 PM

I don't blame you for not joining cryptocurrency early, we are having lot's of scam methods correctly in circulation so we have to be very careful, But you should know that bitcoin is not a scam. Now that you know about bitcoin and you believe it's not a scam, then it's not too late for you to invest, you shouldn't be looking at bitcoin without investing, Bitcoin price is still low so don't waste the opportunity, so that you won't endup regretting why you didn't invest in bitcoin currently.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 03:56:02 PM

~
Everyone came from there. I've been in that kind of thought although it was different that I thought it was a dangerous coin to hold because criminals from the dark web use it. While that is true, it is not an illegal coin or currency by itself.

I refused also to even give it a try when someone from my high school old schoolmates introduced it to me, since why would I try something that I thought it was illegal, right? My own research proved me wrong though and corrected me. I might have a little regret that I missed buying the earlier prices of Bitcoin, but I am in much a better place now.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2023, 05:07:33 PM

I always tell the people that join the cryptocurrency investment through the guidance of friends or family that they are lucky because most of the high-ranked members or people that join the crypto scheme in early 2016-2018 you see on this forum started the journey with no proper guidelines which I am one of them and they always have something to say that's related your story of being a victim of a crypto scam.
I am once a victim of a shitcoin called Edna coin, Ponzi scheme called MMMJapan, etc. Despite all this I never give up, I learn more from previous mistakes and move to the next thing.

Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 06:02:54 PM

No doubt with people perception about Bitcoin when introducing for the first time how dropped or loss some investor in Bitcoin when investing on higher price, I think need to show about how many people have been success earn profit with Bitcoin investment and make them believing with cryptocurrency potential for the future.

First time I am not interested with my friend recommended investing in Bitcoin because in my mind joining hype and investment project with few percent return in daily day most promising, but when I know with Bitcoin and ever earn almost 400% profit from XRP altcoin as my first investing I have forget with all investment project.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bhig Daddy

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 07:18:30 PM

This encounter was shared by several others. People have a hard time believing in anything related to digital currency because of what some Ponzi schemes caused to them. Because of their awful experiences, some people have entirely closed off their world to everything related to online cash or investment. I was misinformed for a while as well, as I frequently explain here in this forum whenever an issue like this is brought up, but with a little more work than some others, I was able to discover fast that bitcoins were very real and different from any Ponzi. Misinformed people can help themselves by making a little extra effort to correct their misconceptions.
Munir575

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 07:46:33 PM

This is similar to what I experienced as well, just about a year before I started cryptocurrency stuffs i fell for a ponzi scam where i invest small amount initially then after a few weeks i was paid more than double of my investment, so i did it couple of times and everything went well then i decided to put in all i have i then discovered everything has crashed and my money is gone.
Ever since then I didn’t believe in all this kind of things and i felt crypto was the same until my brother explained it to me better. We all have our past experiences getting into crypto which is something we should learn from.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: