Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Webb telescope makes a surprising galactic discovery in the distant universe  (Read 68 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:07:20 PM

That's something. Galaxies long before there could have been any galaxies... if you want to believe Big Bang Theory. Personally, I believe God placed all that stuff up there about 7,500 years ago... and we have a complete mixup regarding how it all works.

Look at pictures of distant galaxies at the site.

Webb telescope makes a surprising galactic discovery in the distant universe

https://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.com/2023/03/webb-telescope-makes-surprising.html
This is obviously important.  What it immediately suggests is that TIME is unique for each individual galaxy.  And that Each Galaxy is created individually at pretty well the same point is TIME. Cloud Cosmology says as much and thinking of each Galaxy as TIME independent is actually helpful.

The fact is that any galaxy is easily large enough to produce a stable N count with new particles in balance between creation and destruction.  This tells us that most galaxies have reached a steady state condition.

Again the redshift is a measure of past particle counts which may somewhat vary.

Astronomers have used the James Webb Space Telescope to peer back in time to the early days of the universe ?" and they spotted something unexpected. The space observatory revealed six massive galaxies that existed between 500 million and 700 million years after the big bang that created the universe. The discovery is completely upending existing theories about the origins of galaxies, according to a new study published Wednesday in the journal Nature.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 06, 2023, 01:36:21 AM

I like it how you discredit the entirety of science in all fields just by saying universe was born 7500 years ago. You are not only proving anything but insulting thousands of years of experiments, hard works done by millions of people, and yet you easily throw them all away by a single sentence. Lol. Since the expansion of the universe happened faster than the speed of light for some time, there is actually no way for us to observe the real time of big bang. No matter how much further you look in to the past.

In the past we didn't have the tools to look deeper, so we thought we have seen everything, and it's not about how much we have to wait for the light to reach us, even if you wait until the universe is destroyed, you still wouldn't be able to see the end( starting point of the big bang ), I don't know why they used to believed they have seen( measured the age of the universe). Guess the cosmos had other plans for us.😉

🖤😏
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2023, 07:19:44 PM

I like it how you discredit the entirety of science in all fields just by saying universe was born 7500 years ago. You are not only proving anything but insulting thousands of years of experiments, hard works done by millions of people, and yet you easily throw them all away by a single sentence. Lol. Since the expansion of the universe happened faster than the speed of light for some time, there is actually no way for us to observe the real time of big bang. No matter how much further you look in to the past.

In the past we didn't have the tools to look deeper, so we thought we have seen everything, and it's not about how much we have to wait for the light to reach us, even if you wait until the universe is destroyed, you still wouldn't be able to see the end( starting point of the big bang ), I don't know why they used to believed they have seen( measured the age of the universe). Guess the cosmos had other plans for us.😉

All you need do is check out the original papers of any science theory - like the science theories about the age of the universe. The authors all say in one way or another that they aren't sure, that there are too many unknown and unknowable factors that might show them to be wrong.

The Bible is a written record, the oldest complete copy we have of it being about 350 years old. It shows that the world as we know it was put together about 7,500 years ago. And Flavius Josephus corroborates this. In addition, the Dead Sea Scrolls, from about 250 BC show that the Old Testament has barely changed over the years.

So, we have the records compared with the science. If people would investigate the science of the records, they would see that modern science theory is plain nuts in many ways, including the silly notion that the universe is billions of years old.

However, science fiction like old earth theory is fun. Don't let it wreck your hopes for salvation.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 05:23:34 PM

Funny how you ^^^ believe in the old testament but not in Quran. History shows Bible and Torah were manipulated as stated in Quran.
However religious discussion with you is futile, but there are some facts that you can't deny, such as carbon dating, though with your mindset, carbon dating should be fake science as well.

🖤😏
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 09:25:50 PM

Funny how you ^^^ believe in the old testament but not in Quran. History shows Bible and Torah were manipulated as stated in Quran.
However religious discussion with you is futile, but there are some facts that you can't deny, such as carbon dating, though with your mindset, carbon dating should be fake science as well.

There is no carbon dating baseline. There can't be until somebody goes back throughout all of history - eons - and checks the amount of C-14 in nature. Just because we have a reasonably smooth amount of C-14 coming into being now, doesn't mean that it was always this way.

What if there was 10 times more or 10 times less C-14 in the atmosphere 5,000 years ago? What if it was zero? This would throw off all our carbon dating calculations by an extreme number. Since we don't know, and are only guessing what sounds somewhat logical based on what is happening today, carbon dating is guesswork... again, because we don't know the conditions of the world in the ancient past.

The Koran bases a person's salvation on his works. It doesn't take perfection into account, because there seems to be no perfection among any people anywhere. 'No perfection' means not good enough for God no matter how good.

The Bible shows how perfection was reworked among people by God. God sent His Son, Jesus-God, in the form of a man. Jesus remained perfect. His resurrection from death shows this. So, there is perfection in people through Jesus, through faith in Jesus. Not because people could make it happen, and not because they could suck re-perfection out of God for themselves somehow. Rather, because God wants perfection for people, and gives it to them if they believe.

The Koran fails, the Bible doesn't.

Cool

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 09:51:58 PM

No offense but when I discuss with you, I get the same feeling when I discussed with flat-earthers, I'm not saying you are a no brain person, it's just about the denial of logically sound facts. Neither of us are scientists but we can agree that something reasonable as gravity exist because we can feel and experience it.

So, it is safe to say that we can not deny the fact that galaxies are moving with different speeds and the universe is expanding, would you like me to provide the exact equations and methods used to measure the speed and the rate of the expansion? Though I'm sure you will find a way to discredit them anyways. Lol.

🖤😏
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 08:54:59 PM

No offense but when I discuss with you, I get the same feeling when I discussed with flat-earthers, I'm not saying you are a no brain person, it's just about the denial of logically sound facts. Neither of us are scientists but we can agree that something reasonable as gravity exist because we can feel and experience it.

So, it is safe to say that we can not deny the fact that galaxies are moving with different speeds and the universe is expanding, would you like me to provide the exact equations and methods used to measure the speed and the rate of the expansion? Though I'm sure you will find a way to discredit them anyways. Lol.

It's all in the things we have learned. For example. If you stand in the middle of Kansas, and look up at the sky at night, you will see a flat earth with a dome over it. The knowledge that this is not the way it is comes from consensus 'reports' from a whole bunch of people who seem to know.

The point is, everybody bases what he understands on info he gets from his senses. If light from the stars is running through the lens of the 'ether' in ways that nobody has understood the mechanisms of, we get a skewed view of what and where the stars really are.

Certainly this is the same for our view of things from the distant past. It's far better to listen to the records of people who have been there, than to try to guess that we are guessing correctly with our so-called science.

Cool

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 06:42:57 AM

It's all in the things we have learned. For example. If you stand in the middle of Kansas, and look up at the sky at night, you will see a flat earth with a dome over it. The knowledge that this is not the way it is comes from consensus 'reports' from a whole bunch of people who seem to know.

The point is, everybody bases what he understands on info he gets from his senses. If light from the stars is running through the lens of the 'ether' in ways that nobody has understood the mechanisms of, we get a skewed view of what and where the stars really are.

Certainly this is the same for our view of things from the distant past. It's far better to listen to the records of people who have been there, than to try to guess that we are guessing correctly with our so-called science.

Cool
I assume the kansas you are referring to is for earth #567? Spherical shape of the earth and other extraterrestrial bodies is due to the gravitational forces( believe it or not, I'm being stubborn  about my ideas too, i.e. in tech boards I made a mess because I don't understand the elliptic curve completely, so I just spout nonsense until someone puts some sense in to the discussion).
There are so many experiments which you could perform yourself to see how physics work. It just needs study, something I need to do more often before posting misinformation. Lol.

🖤😏
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 06:34:33 PM

Cool
I assume the kansas you are referring to is for earth #567? Spherical shape of the earth and other extraterrestrial bodies is due to the gravitational forces( believe it or not, I'm being stubborn  about my ideas too, i.e. in tech boards I made a mess because I don't understand the elliptic curve completely, so I just spout nonsense until someone puts some sense in to the discussion).
There are so many experiments which you could perform yourself to see how physics work. It just needs study, something I need to do more often before posting misinformation. Lol.

No lay person performs many of those globe-revealing experiments. If he isn't biased by what he has learned, and stands in Kansas at night, he sees a flat-earth and its dome. He is wrong to think that it is a flat earth, but that might be all that he knows.

Back in the late 1800s, scientists said that science had found out everything that there was to find out. Then in the early 1900s, Einstein came along with some more.

Does anybody think that science has found out about the basic stuff of science? Consider. They still don't know how to make people live more than about 100 years old. Why not 1000? Simply because science is, and will be for a long time, just scratching the surface.

They don't KNOW the age of the universe, or its size. They are simply using a 'consensus of self-propagandizing understanding' when they say that they know. They are simply repeating something similar to the idea of the old 19th century science, that science has found out everything that there is to find out.

Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: