Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulations to me! finally  (Read 322 times)
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 07:26:03 PM

Congratulations Bro on your Pop, and welcome to labor Market, I hope the market go favor us as we don get new government because e de part of their promise say dem go provide job opportunities for the youths because the rate of unemployment for Nigeria they always increase and people they graduate every day.
I know say plenty graduates dey for dis forum wey de try sustain their life for here because e no easy to survive for dis country, I hope say we get better chance.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 418

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 11:07:40 AM
Merited by Zlantann (2)

OK my people, we actually passed out from one year NYSC on 2nd of March and my certification was held back due to accused absence from service for one month.

What happen is that I did my biometric clearance on the second to last month of our passing out and someone I did have a clue where I must have match him or her reported me to zonal Inspector that I was absent since the whole month from my PPA (place of primary assignment) and that's how I was suggested to face panel and judgment is finally made in my favour because the reporter suggested not to be mentioned and my PPA Corp members and the head of department stood for me to have been faithful in my service.

Today God has put my enemies to shame. I came back home to meet my grandma who took care of me since my mother die. I dedicate the certificate to her and I pray to make her proud. We celebrate together with joy and happiness as we slaughter chicken along. All thanks to God.

Congratulations to me and grandma.

Congratulations to you senior comrade of the republic of Naija local board, thank God say you don finish this one wey them call NYSC some people say nah pass out God 4bid you no pass out you finish the program in good health Chairman.
As you don end this stage of the hustle make God no gree make bad people show you shege make all your hustle bring positive vibes for you and your family, you no go beg becos you dy find work, nah express way to victory nai you go dy go till you reach your target...
Congrats and Good luck in life...Amen!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Alphakilo

Activity: 320
Merit: 133

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 01:00:24 PM

All thanks to God almighty who made it possible for you. I know how it feels. After all the struggles, suffering, starving, late night reading. Just to make a good results.
I had similer case during my service year but mine was that my PPA promise to pay us certain amount every month and for five months they did not pay us so stoped using my own money to transport my self. At the end they refuse to give me a letter and said i will serve for extra one month. Luckily to me the woman incharge of the management canceled every delay in my later.
Once again. A big congratulations to you and your grandma.

Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 05:52:53 PM

Congratulations my brother, e no easy everybody way pass through that journey know how far e be and how well e take them to that level.
No forget say as you don pull that uniform government no know you again like this na another hustle you don come meet, so I go tell you say make you no relent onto say opportunities plenty here, only thing you need na to just be up and doing by developing time to read across here. I like one thing wey Aba people usually tok say "keep your eyes down when you dey Aba" na so e dey applicable to here o nothing changes.
Chilwell

Activity: 560
Merit: 408

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2023, 08:05:24 PM

OK my people, we actually passed out from one year NYSC on 2nd of March and my certification was held back due to accused absence from service for one month.

What happen is that I did my biometric clearance on the second to last month of our passing out and someone I did have a clue where I must have match him or her reported me to zonal Inspector that I was absent since the whole month from my PPA (place of primary assignment) and that's how I was suggested to face panel and judgment is finally made in my favour because the reporter suggested not to be mentioned and my PPA Corp members and the head of department stood for me to have been faithful in my service.

Today God has put my enemies to shame. I came back home to meet my grandma who took care of me since my mother die. I dedicate the certificate to her and I pray to make her proud. We celebrate together with joy and happiness as we slaughter chicken along. All thanks to God.

Congratulations to me and grandma.

Congratulations bro the successful completion of your one year exercise for the country. With regards to the attack that you succeeded congrats to that, I just want make you know say na so life challenges be, na signal be that as you dy enter Labour Market, because life for Labour market worse past anything u thought of as a graduate. I pray may the Labour Market favour you, but no life is full of test so be patient.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 07:34:57 AM

OP, I congratulate you my broda for dis big river wey you don cross. E nor easy to graduate and serve with the type of education wey we dey run for schools dis days with owa mumu lecturers intimidation and sorting and all dat. To graduate from tertiary institutions now be like surviving war front. Dis wan nor be to dampen your spirit oh, but from experience you too go still realize sey dat certificate nor worth much at all except you cap am reach PHD level or you get skills join am. Certificate wey nor fit put food on the table except you get connection. You gat to take here seriously because better dey here. Concentrate on your posts so you too go rise and you go understand wetin I dey talk now later. Learn other online stuff like trading and investments. A few years from now you go thank me for dis advice.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2023, 12:00:03 AM

Good to see an achievement that is most desired and that requires a lot of hard work, I remember when I was an undergraduate year back, and I know that feeling of finally becoming a graduate and collecting your NYSC certificate.

-It feels like the certificate is your freedom at last from all the training that come with the undergraduate program to becoming independent and working to earn money for yourself.
Rexlus

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 12:43:49 PM

I am happy for you serving your father lands with one whole year of your life, both under the Sun and in the rain. It's been a lovely experience and hope you gonna look back years from now and still be proud for giving this country a year of your life.
Techguysally

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 10:54:56 PM

You know say for this life ehh as you de do your own part well God the run your em own too, GOD go continue to de shame your enemies Amen!, I’m really happy for you a big congratulations to you! I just pray make God keep that woman strong make she enjoy you and may your mother gentle soul continue to Rest In Peace. Congratulations once again mate.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: