Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin can't be robbed  (Read 694 times)
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 11:41:57 AM

They might expecting to get some huge amount of cash once they successfully break it but to their surprise, they found nothing at all. This is one of the advantage of bitcoins, you can hide it to anyone without showing them anything suspicious. In fact you can get passed on the Airport without the customs knowledge you are bringing huge amount bitcoins with you because you stored the private keys in your memory. That's one of the biggest advantage of bitcoins and you don't find that advantage with fiat.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
flyingcarpet

Activity: 406
Merit: 188

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 06:32:26 PM

That's what I thought too. Robbers probably aimed for the cash inside that ATM, but unfortunately It seems like the ATM wasn't really used that much for the people nearby to purchase bitcoin using that ATM. I am also wondering, there might be some cash inside since it might offer deposit and withdrawal feature like the fiat ATM.  I didn't take a time to read the article though, dont know how the story goes, but if the Robbers were actually aiming for some physical Bitcoins, then I don't what else to say other than asking them if they just came out from the cave LOLOL!
Although a thief in a cave cannot obtain Bitcoin from an ATM, it is not accurate to claim that 'Bitcoin cannot be robbed'. To this day, there are still numerous cases of theft and scams involving Bitcoin. Hackers can still target all our data, which poses a threat to the wallets we keep secure.

As of now, I can still assert that Bitcoin ATMs (BTMs) are safe from thieves who are not familiar with the internet, technology, or blockchain. What we've been reading in the news is mostly about Bitcoin wallets with substantial balances. However, cases of Bitcoin wallets being hacked with small balances are not widely publicized. That means there's still a significant number of incidents that go unreported.
I think it's critical to distinguish between physical robbery of a Bitcoin ATM and virtual theft of Bitcoin. The former, as you've humorously pointed out, is an exercise in futility. Cryptocurrencies exist in the digital realm; one cannot "rob" them in the conventional sense.

However, you're correct that Bitcoin is not immune to theft. Sophisticated hacking techniques can compromise wallets, and phishing scams can trick individuals into revealing their private keys. We've witnessed these in the numerous high-profile security breaches that have hit crypto exchanges in recent years.

I'd suggest the discourse should focus on strengthening the security infrastructure of cryptocurrency systems. This involves stringent regulation of exchanges, educating users on secure handling of their private keys, and promoting hardware wallets for long-term storage. That's the way forward, don't you think?

Today, traditional theft methods have lost their validity. They may have stolen a small amount of money here. Perhaps the purpose of the thieves was just to take the small amount of money there. I think the real question is: Can a skilled thief steal our bitcoins if he wants to? This seems a little difficult. This is difficult to do if you have taken your own precautions. But if you keep your bitcoins on the stock market, you may encounter such a situation. Many exchanges take adequate precautions, but still have many shortcomings. Like I said, it's about the skills of thieves. The thieves in this example lag far behind other skilled and tech savvy thieves.
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 558

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 06:44:53 PM

The machine was looking awesome,the sad one is the guys don’t know how the bitcoin transaction works.Actually the fact is if they know how the bitcoin transactions work.They will had some money in the bitcoin as a trader.Then they may get huge profits in 2017.Then they won’t come to the stealing of bitcoin Atm.Due to their less knowledge and poor condition of money,they had tried this.I am feeling sad for this,because of their less aware about the new technology into the world.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1152

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 07:31:43 PM

Bitcoin can be robbed, especially if the robber knows the owner of the bitcoin. Bitcoin can also be hacked, especially if the user does not protect his privacy and commits some fatal mistakes. All problems stem from user error and it is not the fault of bitcoin and its network.

Robbing bitcoin ATM will not allow the robber to get bitcoin. Obviously bitcoins don't have a physical the way fiat currency does, so there's no point in robbing bitcoin ATM. Maybe, the robbers don't know how bitcoin work so they are actually committing a robbery for something that doesn't pay off.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 07:42:24 PM

I think criminals targeting Bitcoin ATMs are likely targeting cash stored in the machine and not Bitcoin itself. Bitcoin ATMs typically hold a supply of cash to facilitate transactions and convert it to Bitcoin or vice versa. Therefore, stealing cash from Bitcoin ATMs is an easier target for criminals. While Bitcoin itself cannot be physically stolen due to its digital nature, there have been cases of Bitcoin theft. These thefts typically occur through hacking, phishing, or other forms of cybercrime, where criminals gain unauthorized access to an individual's Bitcoin wallet or exchange and transfer Bitcoins to their own accounts. So choosing reputable exchanges and being wary of potential scams can help reduce the risk of Bitcoin being stolen.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 07:53:02 PM

About 3 years ago world bandit break into bitcoin Atm thinking they could get some coin from it. So funny they found nothing to go with. I'm very sure they were disappointed . Bitcoin is mysterious 😄
This is actually quite silly and funny lol Grin. The person who attempted this seems to have the misconception that bitcoin functions like fiat money and hoped to steal some bitcoin from the ATM. However, the reality is quite different. This story is funny, but it's evident that the thief would only find cash inside the ATM, not bitcoin. Bitcoin is just virtual currency and the ATM does not contain private keys or wallets associated with it so yeah!
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2023, 10:41:27 PM

About 3 years ago world bandit break into bitcoin Atm thinking they could get some coin from it. So funny they found nothing to go with. I'm very sure they were disappointed . Bitcoin is mysterious 😄

https://twitter.com/pete_rizzo_/status/1632724529595154433?t=vnCJCK16Pa6jKPrgXFP7pA&s=19
I think they can't steal bitcoins, but they can take the amount that is transacted there. We exchange bitcoins with cash or debit cards.

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 10:50:53 PM

It so happens that the private key is possibly not on the machine, the reason why the can't rob Bitcoin when they decided to crack open the Bitcoin atm.  But I think the fiat money that is on that ATM machine is surely taken by these robbers since I am sure they don't want to go home with empty pockets.  I also don't think that robbers are ignorant of Bitcoin, they won't rob a Bitcoin ATM machine if they don't know what Bitcoin is.  They will rather steal from the nearest fiat atm machine if they don't have an idea what Bitcoin is.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 11:21:17 PM

https://twitter.com/pete_rizzo_/status/1632724529595154433?t=vnCJCK16Pa6jKPrgXFP7pA&s=19
I think they can't steal bitcoins, but they can take the amount that is transacted there. We exchange bitcoins with cash or debit cards.
They cannot steal Bitcoins by destroying the machine, it is true. The machine was designed for withdrawal but not for storing the private key. If it was created to keep the secret keys of others, many bad men would be interested, and the number one would be the owner. But the reality is that it will never happen since bandit does not understand how Bitcoin works, which is why they are breaking it and finding some. It is important that we learn about Bitcoin so that we understand what we are doing.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
karabiber

Activity: 1372
Merit: 654

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 07:48:18 AM

It so happens that the private key is possibly not on the machine, the reason why the can't rob Bitcoin when they decided to crack open the Bitcoin atm.  But I think the fiat money that is on that ATM machine is surely taken by these robbers since I am sure they don't want to go home with empty pockets.  I also don't think that robbers are ignorant of Bitcoin, they won't rob a Bitcoin ATM machine if they don't know what Bitcoin is.  They will rather steal from the nearest fiat atm machine if they don't have an idea what Bitcoin is.

Because the thieves did not understand Bitcoin, they searched for fiat money inside the ATM and did not find what they were hoping for. The logic is essentially the same if there is an ATM, there is cash in it. lol. Btc private keys can be stored in the ATM but these keys are very difficult to break and the robbery will fail. Bitcoin theft is hard to happen.

Individual users have to take all precautions when storing their cryptocurrencies but we cannot blame Bitcoin for security vulnerabilities caused by user error. As long as users are conscious, theft will not occur and even if it does it will fail. Apart from that if you go to store crypto assets on the stock market, you will become an obvious target. That's why I recommend storing your assets in a cold wallet.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
irhact

Activity: 630
Merit: 753

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 08:23:01 AM

I think that was what they were going for, they would be stupid thinking they can robbed a digital currency that's in digital form through stealing an ATM that does the transaction electronically. They wanted the cash that was in the ATM that's why they stole it and they would have succeeded in doing that. Cash are in Bitcoin ATM too because individual can withdraw their Bitcoin to cash through the machine.

Bitcoin can be robbed and it has been getting robbed through hackers hacking individual wallets due to their ignorance. When you don't keep your private key very secure you'll get robbed. Storing them online is or in our emails is wrong and can get your wallet robbed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2023, 08:34:46 AM

So the robbers also need to be taught the skills to recognize and use bitcoin Smiley
As another story, I once heard about a guy who stole bitcoins by threatening the life of a person with whom he and the seller initially agreed to buy and sell crypto, after participating in the crypto market for a while. time, this person has lost more and blamed the seller. Then taking advantage of the move he controlled and robbed nearly 1000btc at that time from the merchant, but very soon he was also arrested, and the case was also brought to law a few years ago months, if I'm not mistaken, the thief was sentenced to nearly 20 years in prison for the act.
We all understand the risks of exposing personal assets to the outside, so making sure assets are safe from various attacks is also an important part of being exposed to the crypto environment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ricardo11

Activity: 392
Merit: 59

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 02:58:31 PM

Bitcoins can never be stolen or robbed. Since Bitcoin is a decentralized currency system where no country's government or bank controls it, so no one will ever know how many Bitcoins you have or when you have sent them. so your Bitcoins will always be safe. Since Bitcoin has a peer-to-peer system, and no one can know who owns how many Bitcoins, every Bitcoin user is the true owner of their Bitcoin. You can control your Bitcoin anytime. No one can hack your bitcoins from you. All Bitcoin processes are performed with care and caution. And because of these reasons Bitcoin can never be stolen or robbed.

KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1038

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2023, 03:10:33 PM

Unlike what majority of the people have been saying in this thread, bitcoin can be robbed from you and it can also be stollen. What happened in the above picture is ignorance. Infact I will tell you that people who broke that ATM didn't know if was for bitcoin. They might not know what bitcoin is like. So, they saw an ATM stand which is not well secured like other ATM stands, so they arranged to vandalise it and go away with fiat cash but they were disappointed.
There is no way those people who vandalise that expected to see something like note or coin called bitcoin.

Op, meanwhile you may consider to rename the title of this thread because criminals, scammers and hackers can rob you of your bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pidgeon

Activity: 68
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 03:44:55 PM

Because the thieves did not understand Bitcoin, they searched for fiat money inside the ATM and did not find what they were hoping for. The logic is essentially the same if there is an ATM, there is cash in it. lol.

You're right, it's one of those IDICK ATMs!
You pull down your pants, lube your money maker, insert it int he whole and there comes Bitcoin fro everyone!

Is everyone in this topics mentally challenged or what? To get bitcoins from an ATM you insert dollars or fake Canadian made dollars in it, when you break it open you can take those bills, that's what the robbers were looking for? Is this hard to use the brain before talking shit?

This was a space meant for something intelligent to be written!
macson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 142

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 07:40:46 PM

snip
this is one proof that education about bitcoin is very important LOL

this is the first time i've seen a case as funny as this (in my country cases like this have never happened), do they think that bitcoin has a physical body, access to investigate what bitcoin is is now widely circulated on the internet and anyone can easily see that that's why the ATM thief seems to be a reckless person and not do some research first (getting caught by the cops for something we can't have and have no physical body, that's really funny)

Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 07:52:37 PM

Unlike what majority of the people have been saying in this thread, bitcoin can be robbed from you and it can also be stollen. What happened in the above picture is ignorance. Infact I will tell you that people who broke that ATM didn't know if was for bitcoin. They might not know what bitcoin is like. So, they saw an ATM stand which is not well secured like other ATM stands, so they arranged to vandalise it and go away with fiat cash but they were disappointed.
There is no way those people who vandalise that expected to see something like note or coin called bitcoin.

Op, meanwhile you may consider to rename the title of this thread because criminals, scammers and hackers can rob you of your bitcoin.
It can be said that these robbers didn't find out first and just took it with the hope that there was something that could be used as money in it Cheesy For some, including for me, this was actually funny because it turns out that robbing also requires a big enough plan so that they get results lol.
But it will be a different story with people who actually understand and are already in bitcoin because indeed they must be looking for other ways as has happened in some cases where someone was asked to hand over their wallet or was told to transfer their assets and indeed things like this can happen now and the latest in my country there is also something like this where a tourist is exposed to this kind of thing.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2023, 08:44:24 PM

Slap an ATM sign on anything that remotely looks like a box with some buttons on it and I bet you robbers will come flocking for it. Funny how they don't know how bitcoin works lmao. Although just cause you can't steal bitcoin using conventional means and tactics doesn't mean you can't steal it entirely, there had been countless cases of people losing their bitcoins to thieves and some even go for large-scale especially during exchange attacks where hackers rake in millions of dollars in bitcoin in one go. So while it's safe from stupid robbers, the ones we have to look out for are those that know how things work,

But with all this being said, it's still great to know that at the very least, you get mugged and whatever, if your money's on bitcoin your funds are safe no matter what. Which is really great, considering we're already transitioning from digital to virtual age.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 587

God is great

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 09:05:50 PM

It can be said that these robbers didn't find out first and just took it with the hope that there was something that could be used as money in it Cheesy For some, including for me, this was actually funny because it turns out that robbing also requires a big enough plan so that they get results lol.
But it will be a different story with people who actually understand and are already in bitcoin because indeed they must be looking for other ways as has happened in some cases where someone was asked to hand over their wallet or was told to transfer their assets and indeed things like this can happen now and the latest in my country there is also something like this where a tourist is exposed to this kind of thing.
I think these particular don't really understand how bitcoin ATM works, if they had understanding they would have tried their best to succeed in their operations. Bitcoin can be robbed, people just need to be very careful how they conscious they are when it comes to security of their bitcoin and bitcoin wallets. Everyday scammers are getting better knowledge on how they can successfully robbed or scam people by getting their bitcoin. Bitcoin can be robbed in different ways , sometimes it can be because of our carelessness by taking security for granted and scammers get succeeds in getting what they want.

In the case of this image, the robbers didn't actually go after bitcoin, their target was to get fiat which they succeeded in getting. I have seen where people were robbed to get bitcoin from them in a gun point, and for us not to fall victim of been robbed it is important to be private not to allow strangers to know if we possess any amount of Bitcoin.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ScamViruS

Activity: 1764
Merit: 720

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2023, 09:31:10 PM

The machine was looking awesome,the sad one is the guys don’t know how the bitcoin transaction works.Actually the fact is if they know how the bitcoin transactions work.They will had some money in the bitcoin as a trader.Then they may get huge profits in 2017.Then they won’t come to the stealing of bitcoin Atm.Due to their less knowledge and poor condition of money,they had tried this.I am feeling sad for this,because of their less aware about the new technology into the world.
There are some people who are always ready to use their talent for evil purposes. This group will also be a group among them. It's not that he doesn't know about Bitcoin or doesn't know about Bitcoin technology, he's actually trying to get free Bitcoin if it works. But sadly he failed in his mission. But I think he robbed the ATM expecting to get cash inside it. Those involved in such activities are always looking for easy ways to get cash. And this step is also a reflection of that.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████