Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:54:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it legal for our kids to learn trade?  (Read 1228 times)
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 04:19:15 PM

I don't think there is a law that regulates it, but in my opinion it's not a wise choice, young people are usually easily carried away by emotions, while trading is an activity that must regulate our emotions, that's why trading can't be done by random people.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 06:22:15 PM

I don't think there is a law that regulates it, but in my opinion it's not a wise choice, young people are usually easily carried away by emotions, while trading is an activity that must regulate our emotions, that's why trading can't be done by random people.
Yeah right, especially with those who doesn't have any experience yet they are the ones who are easily swayed just by the enticing profit shown from other people. I don't know if children could come up with any idea how to control their emotions but if you believe the has it in him then let him try then watch how is it going but I'm sure it would turn out like a gamble if he had a lot of losses but still continue which means chasing losses. But if the kid can pull it off and does know what he was doing then I would say that's a talent.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 06:38:10 PM

I want to know if it right for children that are of 10-15years go in to trade or not
If you asked whether it is suitable for children aged 10-15 years, of course I think it is not suitable for children of their age. You already know right, even trading is not an easy thing if it is done by those of us who are teenagers or adults, who might say we already have a lot of experience, good cognitive abilities and better self-management than them, right?. Especially for children their age, I think it might be very draining and time-consuming for them.
It's natural for them to be interested because indeed they are at an age that is classified as always wanting to try and be attracted by new things. But if you doubt it's too risky for them at this time you should be wise in explaining it to them, not just rejecting their curiosity without giving a clear reason because maybe it will make them less enthusiastic to always learn something new.

If indeed they are really interested in learning to trade, maybe you can teach them "theoretically" about the basic knowledge or general knowledge that they must have before actually deciding to get to know and pursue the world of trading someday. Even if it's just a general theory, at least you have provided them with basic knowledge that is important for them someday.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 07:12:07 PM

I want to know if it right for children that are of 10-15years go in to trade or not because I have a kid friend of about 14years and very eager to learn trading but am scared of the lost and how long it will take him to understand what his doing,
It's not okay or rather not old enough to bring the burden of investment in that age. I'd say they need to wait few years more in order to be eligible for investment, it's not their age to do it yet and I don't think they can manage the emotion and risk of trading because they are too young, they need to learn other things first. Also since most of the trading sites(exchanges) are required to do KYC and I doubt they will fulfill the requirement to do that unless they use parents identity. But still depends on where you live, it's not okay to do and considered illegal.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Rabata

Activity: 756
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 09:05:55 PM

I want to know if it right for children that are of 10-15years go in to trade or not because I have a kid friend of about 14years and very eager to learn trading but am scared of the lost and how long it will take him to understand what his doing, because it hasn't been very easy for me. So what your opinion please I need help? because I think is too risky for them to go in to trade for now.
Trading platforms are usually a sensitive place. Where there is a risk of losing money due to a small mistake. But if one wants to learn trading then he can learn. Must be mature in this case. Because trading requires patience. Kids will not be able to endure this. But if they want to learn it slowly then surely something will be good. It would be better to teach them trading through demo trading instead of real trading. But I don't know if there is such opportunity in crypto or not.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 09:33:38 PM

I want to know if it right for children that are of 10-15years go in to trade or not because I have a kid friend of about 14years and very eager to learn trading but am scared of the lost and how long it will take him to understand what his doing, because it hasn't been very easy for me. So what your opinion please I need help? because I think is too risky for them to go in to trade for now.
Trading platforms are usually a sensitive place. Where there is a risk of losing money due to a small mistake. But if one wants to learn trading then he can learn. Must be mature in this case. Because trading requires patience. Kids will not be able to endure this. But if they want to learn it slowly then surely something will be good. It would be better to teach them trading through demo trading instead of real trading. But I don't know if there is such opportunity in crypto or not.
Most exchanges have a demo account that would help beginners to learn and familiarize their platform. Perhaps, they could use it and enjoy trading while not using real money. Having 3 years of experience using a demo account before they reach their legal ages to trade, we could really think that it was too much exposure and expecting positive results when doing actual trading. Yet, it doesn't mean that it gives them too much confidence that they can make it well because we know the nature of trading, losses are inevitable.

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 01:50:29 AM

I think you know already the big risk of trading, that is why don't let your child do it without a your guide specially when they are still newbie, you can guide them and if you know that they can trade on their own then you can leave it to them, the children now a days are curious all we need to do is to guide them and make them more responsible on doing trading, gaming,investing, etc., because it involves money and reputation.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

touseefahmad1999

Activity: 966
Merit: 10

Allah is the Greatest

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 02:14:56 AM

Yes, it is legal for children to learn a trade. In fact, many vocational schools and apprenticeship programs allow students to begin learning trades while still in high school or even earlier. The age requirements and regulations for learning a trade may vary depending on the country or state where you live.

However, it's important to note that while children can learn a trade, they may not be able to work in certain professions until they reach a certain age and obtain the necessary certifications or licenses. It's also important for parents and guardians to ensure that any trade programs or apprenticeships their children participate in are safe and comply with applicable labor laws and regulations.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 03:29:55 AM
Merited by fillippone (2)

I want to know if it right for children that are of 10-15years go in to trade or not
I think the best students come from children learning when they are still young and have a teacher/mentor to help them grasp this new skill and if they have you to be there to teach them how to trade indeed they will be great expert's in trading.

because I have a kid friend of about 14years and very eager to learn trading but am scared of the lost and how long it will take him to understand what his doing, because it hasn't been very easy for me. So what your opinion please I need help? because I think is too risky for them to go in to trade for now.
Don't you think it's unfair to underestimate his abilities...and because his eager to learn I think he is more likely to be interested in this topic of trade unlike getting to learn about in when they are older which is the more reason you should equip him with the right tools to trade..you will be surprised how well they will perform as the interest in this subject is there...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 04:21:32 AM

It can never be safe to teach trading to 10 to 15 year olds.  Must be an adult to trade.  Because in adulthood, people's ability to make decisions increases, as a result of which the possibility of making mistakes in work is much less. But 10 to 15 year old children don't have such sense to make any big mistake at any time. So first educate your children with adequate education then when you realize your children are grown up and have enough sense then teach them about trading. In order to do trading, one has to have knowledge about many things and one has to do enough research about the market, hopefully it is not possible for children of 10 to 14 years to do this.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 07:08:40 AM

Sure it's not a bad thing to teach them how to trade. Giving financial literacy from the very young age is actually important and a smart thing to do, but you shouldn't jump right into trading. Better to start with the basics and let them learn about financial managements and the risks associated with it.

Instead of trading with read money, maybe let them use demo accounts where they can simulate real market trades and become more comfortable and get to learn about trading without risking anything.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 10:27:14 AM

Instead of trading with read money, maybe let them use demo accounts where they can simulate real market trades and become more comfortable and get to learn about trading without risking anything.

All these demo accounts are useless, as they dont give real experience of a trader. It is like beating games with god mode on. In addition, kids and adult trading (graphs, orders, wall of numbers and etc) that is boring. Playing monopoly will be more than enough to learn how to trade, hold and create offers on the market. If kids are interested in more than simple trading as an instant exchange money for item or service, then I think they need to wait until they grow up and become adults, as adults are more cunny than kids. When kids think about 3-5 steps forward, adults already have a plan for 30-40 steps forward.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 947

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 11:20:00 AM

Sure it's not a bad thing to teach them how to trade. Giving financial literacy from the very young age is actually important and a smart thing to do, but you shouldn't jump right into trading. Better to start with the basics and let them learn about financial managements and the risks associated with it.

Have you tried trading on a demo account? I will say that for me it did not give any advantage in real trading and this is what many successful traders say, demo trading will not give anything because you do not feel real responsibility, it will just be like a game that you can start over again without any losses.

And if you trade for real money, even for insignificant funds, you will get much more experience, since every action you take will be deliberate and every wrong action can lead to loss of funds.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 01:37:47 PM

Most exchanges have a demo account that would help beginners to learn and familiarize their platform. Perhaps, they could use it and enjoy trading while not using real money. Having 3 years of experience using a demo account before they reach their legal ages to trade, we could really think that it was too much exposure and expecting positive results when doing actual trading. Yet, it doesn't mean that it gives them too much confidence that they can make it well because we know the nature of trading, losses are inevitable.

Although I do not encourage and like to use a demo account to start trading because it does not feel realistic as a real account. Our emotions will be confused when we switch from demo to real accounts, and we will make more mistakes. But in the case of OP, I also offered to use a demo account for that friend because he was too young and was not ready to start trading. It can be said that we only seek to satisfy his curiosity, but we cannot teach him about trading at that age.

Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2023, 09:46:37 PM

Usually demo trading creates a deceptive impression, because not all the laws of the market work in this mode. A person, having earned a lot of virtual money, enthusiastically begins to trade with real money - often quite a lot of real money - and as a result often fails. It is better to trade with real money - but a very small amount.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1371

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 10:45:12 PM

I do not think that trading will be easy for them at this age, it will be very complicated for their age, but their father or someone older than them and has experience in trading can start by teaching them the basics, how trading works, and its mechanisms, and help them understand the crypto market, trading tools, and potential risks by using demo accounts on trading platforms as they are risk-free accounts. Through educational resources such as books, videos, and activities and through the explanations provided to them in simple terms, they can learn technical and fundamental analysis gradually and learn about the different factors that affect cryptocurrency prices, in addition to teaching them patience and discipline as they are essential to do successful trading.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Kgdktac

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 06:59:45 AM

The key here is proper education and guidance, if you can afford that, then I'd say it's better to start learning early cos there's a lot to know.

If your friend is interested in learning about trading, it is expedient for him to start with educational resources, such as books or online courses, To learn, But you'll have to closely guide him

Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 08:30:34 AM

I think, if you only teach them the basic knowledge, regarding explanations, and some points in it, it won't be a problem. it would be better if they know about trading and the risks from us. However, I think, they are still not ready to trade for real. it might be better to teach them at 16-17 years old. it can be an introduction for them before they actually try to start their own trade. is it legal? well, if it's just teaching about I think that it's a legal thing. we know that many subjects that are "mature enough" are taught in school.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1043

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2023, 02:46:45 PM

In my view in the initial stages trading is an emotionally stressful job so if you are forcing or guiding your child to learn trading then you putting them under huge pressure. So I think, they are gonna suffer a lot if they go through this hard process. I think that is the only reason that i will recommend you to not put your kids in this stressful business.

Trading is a powerful skill and it is gonna be one of the most valuable skills in the coming days as well but during learning this skill a person needs to go through a lot of hard experiences and I will recommend this skill for teenagers from 16 to 21. From a legal or illegal point of view, I am not sure about it because I have never heard of such age restrictions on learning any skill.   

I don't think there is a law that regulates it, but in my opinion, it's not a wise choice, young people are usually easily carried away by emotions, while trading is an activity that must regulate our emotions, that's why trading can't be done by random people.

Well said due I was trying to explain the same thing above, emotion control plays an important role in trading. Trading plays with human psychology.

Wapfika

Activity: 1260
Merit: 560

Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 04:19:27 PM

It will still depend on child capacity and ability to analyze and understand how it works. Some teenagers or adults can't still do trading as they find it hard so if the kid is smart enough to grasp and understand how it is done then it will be fine. We're in a advanced generation now some kids where smart now to understand how to use gadgets or computers than adults. It will depend on their intellect to understand but of course it must be guided by parents as well if they wanted to do it without pressure and provided they still have time to enjoy their childhood.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀