Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:28:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it legal for our kids to learn trade?  (Read 1228 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 07:08:56 PM

I want to know if it right for children that are of 10-15years go in to trade or not because I have a kid friend of about 14years and very eager to learn trading but am scared of the lost and how long it will take him to understand what his doing, because it hasn't been very easy for me. So what your opinion please I need help? because I think is too risky for them to go in to trade for now.
At this age, even if they are going to possibly verify their trading account wit the document of an older relative, I think their brain is not well developed and ready to handle the technicalities and stress that comes/goes with trading..
But I believe it is a good time for them start learning by the way, and learning does not mean they should start trading with real money, open a demo trading account for them(if they are more than one), with a visual $100 each and allow them to start playing with that,  check their progress with the trading every week to see how they are fairing, even if they are doing fine, don't be in a hurry to move them over to a live trading account, allow them to trade demo until they turn 18 or more, if they take the demo trading serious, they could become real professional traders by the time they are set to start trading live.
This idea is indeed good,but I think children between  8-14 are not supposed to start or engage in anything that has to do with trading at that age because I think if they should start it, addiction is real,and by that age range,they will definitely be losing,whether it's a demo or it's a live trading,the actual age that I think it's suitable for them is 18 and above,atleast at that age,they know what to do with the money they have,and they will also have feelings when they lose money,which will make them think twice while trading.It will push them into researching and looking for ways to get to know how the market operates.They will also learn the different strategies involved in trading at that age.
We shouldnt really force them out because it would really be that something thats too much for them if we do really force out on teaching them specially that they are still young for them to learn about finances

which we know that it would really be better that they should really be cherishing out their childhood rather than on focusing about financially literacy or whatsoever that it is really that connected to it.It would most likely be turning out on something that would really be that stressful if ever you would really be that forcing them to learn which it is still early or out of their interest.

The only time that you would be considering on doing so, is on the time that they would be asking about it or they do show off some hints that they are really into it.
This is where you would be sitting in and would be explaining things gradually and not on a rushed manner.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 11:57:35 PM

It is necessary to study trading as early as possible, because it is one of the ways to earn money remotely. At the same time successful trading can give a certain independence. Of course, when trading you should take into account possible risks and try to minimize them. There is risk everywhere, so financial literacy will help you to earn
omgitsmehehe

Activity: 580
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 06:48:03 AM

It is necessary to study trading as early as possible, because it is one of the ways to earn money remotely. At the same time successful trading can give a certain independence. Of course, when trading you should take into account possible risks and try to minimize them. There is risk everywhere, so financial literacy will help you to earn
Trading aides an individual to be independent and be able to provide for his or her needs without external help from anybody. Easy money comes from trading. Trading is very necessary to be understandable because it earned god significant figures foe traders. For our kids to be conversant with trading, it's very important because they'll grow up with it and by the time of 18-20, they're already pro traders. Gathering experience at a very tender age will triggered good profits.

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 07:45:55 AM

No, never.
A child should never get into trading and even gambling till he becomes 18 or 21 (whatever age is considered legal in your country). This is because they are into their learning stage and with trading, comes greed and fear which will cause huge trauma on the mind of a child that he will not be able to get out of its effects and may also not consider studying ahead in his life. These effects will remain lifelong on his mind and he may not be able to get out of the addiction that he may address once he gets into it.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 11:13:53 AM

Trading aides an individual to be independent and be able to provide for his or her needs without external help from anybody. Easy money comes from trading. Trading is very necessary to be understandable because it earned god significant figures foe traders. For our kids to be conversant with trading, it's very important because they'll grow up with it and by the time of 18-20, they're already pro traders. Gathering experience at a very tender age will triggered good profits.
Trading in the early age of children is not a bad one,  I'm sure by this stage they might have gotten the knowledge they need in trading before going into trading with money fully. Learning trading early as a kid is a privilege,  this is when one has the time to get every information without being in a haste to make money. Learning trading at early stage will only make sense to children that found trading to be interesting,  I don't think this will be okay for every child at early age because children are not the same in reasoning , some kids reasons so maturely which trading will be very interesting for them to learn.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 04:20:54 PM

I truly wanted to work with students who had such enthusiasm and passion. In actuality, they are not too young to understand concepts from what we have taught them, despite what they may believe. The concept was fine as long as it was simply for learning how to trade; however, if actual trading and the creation of an account are required, there may be a problem, especially if KYC is required. I am aware that some exchanges don't require KYC, giving users a chance to practice and engage in trading. Start with a minimal amount and stick to that limit until they are ready to take on larger responsibilities, just like we would normally do.
Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 05:24:57 PM

Based on exchange market term of service all user have been over 18 years old and seems illegal when your children under this age active trading in bitcoin or altcoin. But its not important because our children can trade on dapp exchange but its seems impossible for them withdrawing cryptocurrency assets trough their own exchange account because can't pass with KYC procedure. Its not problem for children trading in cryptocurrency if can manage well with risk and has chance for getting profit.

But seems difficult to created an exchange account if there are required for withdrawing fund if under 18 years old, but you can helped your children withdrawing assets under your exchange account.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 06:54:27 PM

Will children be interested in learning the trade? I hope what you say that your friend's child is interested in trading is not a lie, I don't think children will be interested in trading activities and even if there is you will not face any problem dealing with it but that is if you have the right knowledge and not just teaching that trading is a way to make money but also need to tell that can lose monye if not done right.

People can take interest in trading if parents regularly talk about it because children are always a shadow of their parents. I have my own experience that those parents who are doctors so their children also become doctor in future and same is the case with teacher so therefore I want to say that children can take interest in crypto trading too due to the interest of their parents in this field.

One should make an understandable lesson for his children and then teach them each and every single thing about trading so therefore he will surely understand that thing which he Don't know previously. Parents should share their experience with children and try to make a concept for them about risk involved in it so may be the achievement become easy for them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 07:53:44 PM

No doubt about the fact that learning trading is very necessary,but the problem is when they learn it from a very tender age,when they are still below 17 years,I think that age is not the best time for them to start knowing or learning about trading.Trading is like gambling,it is never certain that it's going to come out positive,you will either win or lose.

I don't have kids yet,but if I have kids,I will introduce trading to them when they will be 18 and above,they will only learn about crypto currency and Bitcoin,but I won't teach them how to invest yet,untill they are upto the age I want them to,before showing them how to make money through trading.
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 09:29:51 PM

I want to know if it right for children that are of 10-15years go in to trade or not because I have a kid friend of about 14years and very eager to learn trading but am scared of the lost and how long it will take him to understand what his doing, because it hasn't been very easy for me. So what your opinion please I need help? because I think is too risky for them to go in to trade for now.
I have seen children playing keyboard, guitars... musical instruments which is a good start for them to have a broad understanding about the musical world which also apply to other area we want our children to focus on especially if see the interest in the to have one particular skill. It is a wise idea if we teach our children on how to trade and make money from the Cryptocurrency market at an early stage.

They can even train our child at a little age to create better income source for themselves rather than going through elementary to university before they acquire a skill.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2023, 07:30:35 PM

There's nothing bad in teaching children trading and especially the preliminary aspect of it, this will helped them in understanding the trading patterns right from early stage before they are fully grown to partake in trading on real time, but it will be difficult to let them begin trading because of the risk associated with it and their age limit to understand how things should be properly done in trading, there are materials or learning aids that can be introduced to them as well serving as demo trading account to help build a strong beginning while learning.
Nothing is bad about introducing them at an early stage but I think considering mental maturity is important since there are many technicalities, so I feel at least given them a little time to grow some kids can take irrational decisions, I know some kids are smart but even at that I think age should still be considered, is actually a good thing just imagining wanting to send allowance to the kids you can decide to send them bitcoin  Grin and since countries are already making it a legal tender so even some kids have to learn to enjoy the new financial system.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2023, 06:41:02 AM

There is basically no age requirement for trading if he has good knowledge or idea about crypto then there is no fear of getting lost by trending. But I think it's better that 10 to 15 year old kids don't come into this crypto world. Because children will focus on their studies at this age which is their most important role. And the next time they finish their studies and step into crypto, their future is likely to be bright. And already there are many people who do not have spiritual knowledge about trading and facing huge losses in future. So people who do not know details about trading should take the advice of skilled investors in this matter only then he can be successful.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 12:42:06 PM

There is basically no age requirement for trading if he has good knowledge or idea about crypto then there is no fear of getting lost by trending. But I think it's better that 10 to 15 year old kids don't come into this crypto world. Because children will focus on their studies at this age which is their most important role. And the next time they finish their studies and step into crypto, their future is likely to be bright. And already there are many people who do not have spiritual knowledge about trading and facing huge losses in future. So people who do not know details about trading should take the advice of skilled investors in this matter only then he can be successful.
Actually it is better if our kids to learn how to trade at their early age because they will have an advantage which is the time wherein they can enhance their skills and get a lot of experience while they are still young. I have nieces and I'm currently training them to be the best trader in the future, I don't pressure them and I make sure that they are enjoying every lessons that I teach to them. Crypto is for everyone and if we want our kids to have a nice future, we should teach them basics but we should not force them especially if they do not want it. Forcing and teaching are different things, we should only introduce them into trading and teach them once they formed interest about it.
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2023, 12:57:26 PM

Its not about being legal or not...Some of these skills can best be learnt from someone  close to you without the need to attain it as professional  education, if anything this will grow to be a passion and you will do it naturally and be good at it as one grows.

Besides the best of their craft learn these skills while they are young as the get to have more time to sharpen their skills under the watchful eye of a guardian  or parent.

Legal aspect, well lets just say if those skills attained are for personal use its legal but anything labor intense could trigger the employing of minors.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 01:41:35 PM

At this age, even if they are going to possibly verify their trading account wit the document of an older relative, I think their brain is not well developed and ready to handle the technicalities and stress that comes/goes with trading..
But I believe it is a good time for them start learning by the way, and learning does not mean they should start trading with real money, open a demo trading account for them(if they are more than one), with a visual $100 each and allow them to start playing with that,  check their progress with the trading every week to see how they are fairing, even if they are doing fine, don't be in a hurry to move them over to a live trading account, allow them to trade demo until they turn 18 or more, if they take the demo trading serious, they could become real professional traders by the time they are set to start trading live.
This idea is indeed good,but I think children between  8-14 are not supposed to start or engage in anything that has to do with trading at that age because I think if they should start it, addiction is real,and by that age range,they will definitely be losing,whether it's a demo or it's a live trading,the actual age that I think it's suitable for them is 18 and above,atleast at that age,they know what to do with the money they have,and they will also have feelings when they lose money,which will make them think twice while trading.It will push them into researching and looking for ways to get to know how the market operates.They will also learn the different strategies involved in trading at that age.

I don't like that idea, even though we only give them a demo account. What I fear is that we will never have enough time to control them, I mean, they will get bored of the demo account quickly, and I am sure they will find a way to find a real account and deposit money to trade behind us. Creating an account under the age of 18 is not allowed but don't forget there are a lot of black markets selling accounts, and it's not hard to get a verified account. So we shouldn't teach kids to trade at the age of 8-14, I disagree with this even if we use a demo account.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 11:33:24 PM

usually, kids are not allowed into this activity because their emotional intelligence is not yet well-developed. meaning, one loss may give them depression and so with other emotional troubles.
as you grow older, your EQ is also getting better as you experienced a lot of struggles in life. you will have a better understanding on what's going on as well. if younger kids will venture in trading market, they should be guided by their parents or older people so they know how are they doing when it comes to this aspect. are they ready emotionally, financially?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 04:32:18 AM

if the child wants to learn, please let them.
Trading on crypotcurrency has no age restriction in as much as his mental capacity can carry such knowledge and he is willing to advance through too.

Let them learn but not trade until you're sure they're capable to trade and do so without slacking on their education.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 10:34:16 AM

Actually it is better if our kids to learn how to trade at their early age because they will have an advantage which is the time wherein they can enhance their skills and get a lot of experience while they are still young. I have nieces and I'm currently training them to be the best trader in the future, I don't pressure them and I make sure that they are enjoying every lessons that I teach to them. Crypto is for everyone and if we want our kids to have a nice future, we should teach them basics but we should not force them especially if they do not want it. Forcing and teaching are different things, we should only introduce them into trading and teach them once they formed interest about it.

What you say is not entirely true, early learning or early education is an advantage, but it does not mean your child will become smarter and better than other children. It depends on their thinking, ability to absorb, and preferences. Just like you can't teach college knowledge to a child who is learning to write, they will never absorb what you teach, and that's why after a lot of scientific research, we have classified what should be taught at each age. Likewise, I don't think teaching kids about early trading will make them good traders.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2023, 10:39:26 AM

if the child wants to learn, please let them.
Trading on crypotcurrency has no age restriction in as much as his mental capacity can carry such knowledge and he is willing to advance through too.

Let them learn but not trade until you're sure they're capable to trade and do so without slacking on their education.

If you are thinking or having a problem about the KYC i think just leave it be later on because you should focus more on learning to trade , there are like games or demo account that you can try on online which helps you practice without signing up on any trading platform. Also that is a good for them because at early age they can learn how to earn money and for sure they will be doing it until they are on the right age.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 10:56:12 AM

I will advise you to allow that child to reach 17 or 18 years before you can teach the child how to trade, which it will really help the child to catch up with so many things that will help him or her to have a good skills of crypto trading in the market. I don't think, a child from 10 to 15 years is advisable to start trading because they will not have the knowledge to take the risk of holding like 5 or 4 years before they can sell which will be very difficult for them to accommodate at that age in the community. I know you want good thing from your kids, but allow them to reach 18 years before you can do everything possible to ensure they learn how to trade to become a potential trader in the society.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: