Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all women in bitcoin world  (Read 212 times)
Odo1972

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 02:00:04 PM

Happy international women's day to all the hardworking women here.
Greetings to African women in particular, since they suffer more than the rest of the world.

Why do women in Africa suffer more than the rest of the world? I think there are happy and miserable people everywhere, no place is more miserable than anywhere. To be fair, although the world has become fairer, I still see that there is something male has priority over female, the distinction has not entirely disappeared. Women are always more disadvantaged than men, both in the family as well as in society.

But today is their day, give them the best. Happy World Women's Day, hope the world becomes more and more equal.

I think women are more disadvantaged in Africa as a result of culture. Right from time immemorial, women are seen to be lesser in value compared to men. That is why you will see a man becoming angry with his wife simply because the wife gave to birth girls only. But the people are becoming more civilized and women are now begining to gain relevance. I believe with time things will still get better.

Today we have many great women from Africa, a very good example is Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala the current Director General of the World Trade Organization. I'm proud to be a woman.
jvanname

Activity: 749
Merit: 53

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 05:01:45 PM

digaran-You are ignored, so I won't respond to your asinine garbage. If you want to support women, you should do it on a more respectable platform; at the very least, you should communicate like a respectable decent human.

Odo1972-I do not know if you are really a woman. I do not know why any woman would want to be on this site. This site is filled with asinine chlurmcklets who refuse to realize that Bitcoin still has a mining algorithm that was never designed to advance scientific science.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: