Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Being drunk while trading what was your experience  (Read 776 times)
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 672
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 10:08:52 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2023, 10:45:27 AM by SOKO-DEKE

Sorry to raise this topic over here, it was too heavy for me to answer all alone so I decided to share here to see some reasonable answer from those that have been in such situations. An hour ago, I went out with a friend of mine and it happens to be a drinking hall (beer parlor) where he got drunk and as well trading.
The question is, can you trade while you are already drunk?
I was asked this question because I have never been in that mood before being drunk while trading and those who have been in that condition what was your actions and reaction while trading because I noticed something very hard for someone to be drunk and as well trade, do you make profits or keep losing maybe do you close your trade after being drunk.

The floor is always open for more discussions.

As we almost all know, trading is extremely risky on regular ground, so we need to pay closer attention to it whenever we are engaged in it. So why would someone drink alcohol and still take their phone or laptop to involve itself on trading, that could be dangerous for them to do since they won't ever be able to function normally again? As a result, you must avoid being distracted while trading, whether you are intoxicated or asleep.so as for me it is not advisable to be on alcohol and still decide to trading at same time again, no matter the level of alcohol you may take, I will never advise that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 10:37:09 AM

Sorry to raise this topic over here, it was too heavy for me to answer all alone so I decided to share here to see some reasonable answer from those that have been in such situations. An hour ago, I went out with a friend of mine and it happens to be a drinking hall (beer parlor) where he got drunk and as well trading.
I was asked this question because I have never been in that mood before being drunk while trading and those who have been in that condition what was your actions and reaction while trading because I noticed something very hard for someone to be drunk and as well trade, do you make profits or keep losing maybe do you close your trade after being drunk.

I have reason where this topic should be posted but if any of you think this topic is not at the right place then suggest me the proper place where I can moved it to I will be very grateful.

If you mean you're trading with your mobile or whatever while you're drinking, I think it's fine for you to trade.

But if you know that someone is right or that he is drunk, it is better to stop trading first because maybe later you will make a wrong buy or sell set and you will regret it in the end. You know when you're drunk you can hardly control yourself compared to when you're just starting and alcohol doesn't do you any good.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 10:06:46 PM

I have reason where this topic should be posted but if any of you think this topic is not at the right place then suggest me the proper place where I can moved it to I will be very grateful.

If you mean you're trading with your mobile or whatever while you're drinking, I think it's fine for you to trade.

But if you know that someone is right or that he is drunk, it is better to stop trading first because maybe later you will make a wrong buy or sell set and you will regret it in the end. You know when you're drunk you can hardly control yourself compared to when you're just starting and alcohol doesn't do you any good.
You would really be prone to lots of errors and possible mistakes when you do make trades while you are drunk.We know the risks on pressing up different keys or wrong numbers which would really be ending up

on a disaster.This is why its never been that recommendable that you should drank some liqour or whatever that would really make your mind that numb.Its better to enjoy it out and then have a rest
and call it a day and trade when you are just completely fine and you are already that intact on everything.

You cant just really just make yourself that made out actions just because you wanted to.Dont do it or else you would really be regretting in the end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 10:36:54 PM

if you asked it can or not, it depends on the person in my opinion, and also whether you're in a state of heavy drunkenness or light drunkenness. because as far as I know a person's level of acceptance or resistance to alcohol is sometimes different. sometimes there are some people who only drink a little alcohol immediately get very drunk but there are also some special people who if they have drunk quite a lot but can still control their consciousness and thoughts, but people like this are not many but there are.
but if in general the condition of people after being drunk it will be under their subconscious and cannot control themselves and their thoughts right?. so yes, in my opinion, if you are heavily drunk, you may not be able to carry out trading activities or any activities. if you really insist on trading, then it is likely that you will lose not even make a profit, maybe you will even be easily carried away by emotions and cannot control yourself when trading.
We all know that trading activities require accuracy, maturity of thought and the ability to analyze well, right? If you want to make a profit, you can't just rely on luck carelessly.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Lida93

Activity: 756
Merit: 538

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2023, 11:50:07 AM

Trading while under the influence of alcohol is like driving a car on a high way while being drunk, we all can imagine the resultant effect of drinking and driving, same applies to trading you just crash into a huge loss in no time. Let's say the situation unfolds this way, your friend may have been trading already and same time having a drink then later got drunk in the process but instead of suspending the trade he still continued. This is what I think, your friend is insensitive and irresponsible with money and as his action is capable of throwing away a truck of asset into the drain.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 12:32:34 PM

An hour ago, I went out with a friend of mine and it happens to be a drinking hall (beer parlor) where he got drunk and as well trading.

Usually it is good to trade when all your senses are well relaxed because you need to be careful. A drunk person is likely to make mistakes and take decisions he vowed not to take on trade like increasing risk appetite.

However some people can control themselves when it comes to trading even when they are drug, at this time of being drug, they are very much at alert like some people say they are very much alert when they are driving while drunk and this is because they understand the risk involved but I'm not saying it is good that you drink and drive because that is a crime. Concerning drinking and trading, the point is if it is the right time for your trading set up to trigger for profit, the outcome will still be the same thing if you are able to take the proper decision.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1096

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 01:10:04 PM

You would really be prone to lots of errors and possible mistakes when you do make trades while you are drunk.We know the risks on pressing up different keys or wrong numbers which would really be ending up

on a disaster.This is why its never been that recommendable that you should drank some liqour or whatever that would really make your mind that numb.Its better to enjoy it out and then have a rest
and call it a day and trade when you are just completely fine and you are already that intact on everything.

You cant just really just make yourself that made out actions just because you wanted to.Dont do it or else you would really be regretting in the end.

There are many problems that will happen if we trade when drunk, using wrong numbers is only one of many mistakes. What I am most afraid of is when we are drunk and traded, we do not control our emotions, suppose you trade losses, you will be angry and uncomfortable and just want to take revenge on the market to get back what is lost. The act of losing control, and becoming belligerent while drunkenness will kill your account quickly. When drunk, we should find a place to sleep, and never check the market or make any transactions.

nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 06:17:28 PM

Trading while under the influence of alcohol is like driving a car on a high way while being drunk, we all can imagine the resultant effect of drinking and driving, same applies to trading you just crash into a huge loss in no time. Let's say the situation unfolds this way, your friend may have been trading already and same time having a drink then later got drunk in the process but instead of suspending the trade he still continued. This is what I think, your friend is insensitive and irresponsible with money and as his action is capable of throwing away a truck of asset into the drain.
Yes, that's right, I even doubt whether they are really aware of what they are doing or not. Because even in a conscious state, sometimes we still have doubts about what we are doing, especially when we are drunk. They will not think long when trading, because of the influence of the alcohol they drink. If holding one's conscious mindful is very risky, then holding one's drunken state will be multiplied. It's best to avoid doing this kind of thing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 07:20:26 PM

An hour ago, I went out with a friend of mine and it happens to be a drinking hall (bear parlor) where he got drunk and as well trading.
You always can trade because it's your money but you should not.

When you drunk a lot and get tired, your mind is no longer fresh and your thought, decision can be bad, worse than usual. Even your thought is right, maybe your body will cause you to make mistype, bad touch on the screen and there you go with a loss by trading.

I never do this because trading is available for you every day so it sounds stupid to try trading after drinking lot of bear or wine.
It’s always a trader’s choice. As long as he can still handle himself, then for me it’s fine. However, if you are highly drunk and become overwhelmed by your own emotions, then definitely you can’t make a successful trade because your focus is lost and you would only end up losing in trading if you continue to do so. So never trade as much as possible, it’s the best way to prevent yourself from losing. Trading needs a lot of focus and attention, and drunk people can never perform it.

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 09:44:39 PM

Though driving while drunk can be more dangerous, doing such trade while you are drunk can also result to a more devastating situation for you especially if you lose most of your money. Doing this is not ok and not cool, if your friend is trying to do that just for the sake of pride I don’t think he’s doing it right. You can expect losses from him for being too irresponsible, better to give your advises next time.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 04:49:37 AM

drunk and trading. I don't think it's right to trade in such conditions, but I apply that to myself, I don't know what your friend feels. for me, trading must be in a clear state of mind, and in a good mood, so that we can analyze it well and implement the framework properly. in a drunken state, if I judge that it actually lapses into a gamble, of course the mind cannot work properly and emotions also become bad, so it is very risky to trade in that condition

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 4328

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 05:53:20 AM

If you are confident in your actions, what prevents you from trading after drinking some alcohol? There is an expression that you can't drink skill away. By owning their psychological state, namely being in a state of euphoria, some traders sometimes manage to make the right decisions, but you cannot talk about this as a sustainable behavior. I think that even experienced traders themselves are well aware that successful trading requires discipline, adhering to which a trading plan with competent trading risk management will allow you to avoid making emotional decisions that can lead to losses.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2023, 11:57:28 AM

I am not a heavy drinker, so I have not faced many situations like this. But there was this one time while I was drunk, I did some tradings. Truth to be told, later on I had no idea for a couple of days how and where my open orders were. I trade with a very low margin and one trade could go for about 7–10 days. I just watch the price movement and never the orders. There was a sudden price drop, and I was about to make a loss. So I went on my trading's open order and to my surprise, it was already closed. So I checked the history and I saw that I closed it while I was making a small amount of profit.
The experience wasn't horrible, but after that incident, I never got drunk during work, or went to trading after being drunk.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 12:47:55 PM

There was a sudden price drop, and I was about to make a loss. So I went on my trading's open order and to my surprise, it was already closed. So I checked the history and I saw that I closed it while I was making a small amount of profit.
The experience wasn't horrible, but after that incident, I never got drunk during work, or went to trading after being drunk.

I can understand this story because I have been witnessing it. It happens not only if you are tipsy. In my own case I have experienced it while asleep. Sometimes when you feel heavily to sleep you can just take a last time decision before dozing off button wake in the morning with the uncertain feeling of not shutting down your profiting trade or with regret of shutting it down.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2898
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 12:55:34 PM

I have never traded drunk or even gambled. And if I'm drunk, I just choose to sleep until my hangover wears off and I'm fully conscious again. When you are drunk, you cannot think clearly, let alone analyze market conditions, because you may feel dizzy when you see constantly changing prices.

Don't make it difficult for yourself to get drunk and I suggest you sleep until the hangover wears off. And if you insist on trading while drunk, you could lose because you may have placed a buy or sell order at the wrong price.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AicecreaME

Activity: 2352
Merit: 454

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 01:12:12 PM

I don't think it's a good idea, unless he's just monitoring his trades that he entered already before that drinking session. But if you're gonna make a trade while drinking, I doubt that you're gonna make a very good technical analysis while your head is aching because of alcohol. Trading needs a lot of focus and good decision making, and a beer parlor is not a good place to do such thing.
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 686
Merit: 609

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 01:38:02 PM

Many might see this question as awkward, but as a trader of many years, I so much appreciate it and guess what, I've tried it before. Drinking has its good and bad sides, but if you understand yourself, it will help you. It's you that should be careful of what you know about trading, and if what you know is good, the drinking will push it out, if not, it will be a disaster.

In my case, drinking has helped me times without numbers, but I don't need to drink to trade anymore as I've mastered my emotions already. By then, I might drink to be brave to open the trade when my strategy confirmed it and give it enough time to gain from it. This helped me against the fear I had initially that made me miss opportunities and even close good trades early.

Don't forget, you must be a good trader before it will help you, and be careful not to abuse it, please!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Obari

Activity: 616
Merit: 452

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2023, 07:15:21 PM

From your story @OP the drunkenness wasn't intentional but maybe got carried away and if you have noticed he was trading and maybe don't really have the actual control over his trades, it wouldn't be a bad idea to help him end the trade or if you have a better idea of trading, you could assist him end or close with a better trade if it was reading to his favour..
I have actually been drink while trading but that was during my first tequila trial and we'll I was ready for whatever consequences might come with the drinks so I had to use the stop loss(SL) And Take Profit (TP) feature to determine my profit and loss and I just place them on same numbers or amount.
It is best advised to drink responsibly so one should be careful while  trading and not take trading for entertainment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Wapfika

Activity: 1274
Merit: 562

Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 07:26:13 PM

I don't think it's a good idea, unless he's just monitoring his trades that he entered already before that drinking session. But if you're gonna make a trade while drinking, I doubt that you're gonna make a very good technical analysis while your head is aching because of alcohol. Trading needs a lot of focus and good decision making, and a beer parlor is not a good place to do such thing.
It's already hard to think or to analyze in our normal state of mind so what's more if we're under the alcohol. It will seems were only throwing our money or investment when we do trade while being drunk. Those who do it might have plenty of money to waste and just didn't mind what may happen to them. But those in need will not do such activity when they have plans to trade. I doubt if there are successful story of drunk trader who earns a lot in trading, they might be too lucky if so.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 07:41:12 PM

You can still trade and be drunk at the same time. There's this type of drunk that knows what he's doing while someone who's drunk that he's already in other dimensions. So choose what type of drunk you're experiencing and if it's the latter part then don't spend and waste your money doing trades if it's too easy for you to throw money on an instant. But you know what's the best drunk and crypto stories that I've heard? It's about the legendary "I am HODLing" by gamekyuubi. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0)
No one can stop you from trading actually regardless of what your current condition is. As long as you can manage not to create mistakes, then that’s fine. But honestly, whenever I’m drunk, I never force myself to trade because I’m not in a stable condition to focus and be fully aware of my trades. Instead of profiting, that may only ruin my trades and end up losing them. That’s why as much as possible, I avoid trading whenever I’m drunk.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀