Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campagain Service। TWITTER। FACEBOOK। Discord | Reddit |YOUTUBE। Bloge  (Read 89 times)
Crypto Bountyes (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

Contact Telegram : @crypto_507

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 02:18:46 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2023, 12:49:06 PM by Crypto Bountyes

First we work, then you pay.

My name is Daniel. I have been involved in crypto since 2019. I have been in the Crypto Bitcoin forum for a long time. I am a professional bouti campaign manager. I have preached many cryptocurrency projects before. According to everyone, my medium of promotion is different, but everyone likes it. Ask me if you have any information.

Our service
- CEO Baunty Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Forum Posting
- Writing blogs
- YouTube video making service.
- Telegram Group Management
- Twitter followers grow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3174

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2023, 02:38:30 PM

My name is Daniel. I have been involved in crypto since 2019. I have been in the Crypto Bitcoin forum for a long time. I am a professional bouti campaign manager. I have preached many cryptocurrency projects before. According to everyone, my medium of promotion is different, but everyone likes it. Ask me if you have any information.

I'm glad for you, but there's really no need to spam and open several topics where you offer the same thing.
here you opened a topic where you offer bounty management, you also do things that are against the rules of the forum, such as an unwanted bump within 24 hours.
by spamming here, you won't get good publicity. also, it is necessary to wait for a rank upgrade or to buy a copper membership so that the pictures you upload are visible.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Crypto Bountyes (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 03:01:48 PM

I'm glad for you, but there's really no need to spam and open several topics where you offer the same thing.
here you opened a topic where you offer bounty management, you also do things that are against the rules of the forum, such as an unwanted bump within 24 hours.
by spamming here, you won't get good publicity. also, it is necessary to wait for a rank upgrade or to buy a copper membership so that the pictures you upload are visible.

My activity is not increasing. I can't see the pictures of that project. I had 28 activity in 1 day. I thought maybe 30 activity will be done the next day but my activity has not increased. so i am sorry.
Crypto_Dotar

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 10:17:14 PM

Have you preached the bow before?

██        TridentProtocol.com    │    HIGH FIXED APY 382,945%        ██
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
Crypto Bountyes (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 10:19:01 PM

Have you preached the bow before?

Yes, I have preached a lot before. And I've worked with another manager for a long time. I can do everything. For example: grafix design, spreadsheet check, bounty thread, Airdop promote etc. Ask me if you have any questions.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3174

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 12:43:36 PM

My activity is not increasing. I can't see the pictures of that project. I had 28 activity in 1 day. I thought maybe 30 activity will be done the next day but my activity has not increased. so i am sorry.

you can't pump up your account in just a few days. spamming and posting 30 posts a day will certainly not help, you are much closer to getting a spam badge.
the maximum you can get in one day is 1 activity point in bi-weekly periods. therefore, 14 days are needed for the progress of 14 activities.
You can learn more in this thread:
FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit

you should also read and understand the basic rules of the forum. Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
you may have noticed that some of your posts have been deleted, I'll tell you the reason why this happened.

13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours per thread. Bumping multiple threads at the same time is allowed if it's not annoying. [2][e]

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████