Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you survived during covid19 ?  (Read 1819 times)
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 07:24:01 AM

There's no way we were not being affected during the covid 19 pandemic season few years back, this has brought us a severe hardships on the economy from normal runnings, things have changed drastically without having remedy to ameliorated avenue and many have finds it so difficult to make a living through, we never hope to expect something like this to happens again in the history of life.
Post-covid19 is over but many problems still linger, many people are experiencing a financial crisis due to job loss and even some dry areas due to the dry season have experienced crop failure, we have not fully recovered to recover financially because we have to find work for our necessities of life. We still feel traumatic from the pandemic because news of death is everywhere and we hope it never happens, but we don't need to drag on in the trauma of a pandemic and we have to start a new life for the future.

It is indeed that although it feels like everything is back to normal, a lot of people have drastically change and affects their life as covid pandemic era happens. Problems in economy are still there like in our country where more people becomes unemployed due to businesses closing down. The economy are still recovering from its effects but I think it would be hard to completely recover. As for how I survived this pandemic, I think it helps that I am an introverted person that do not need that much physical contact and connection from others. In terms of financial, it becomes harder since jobs are stopped that time so we rely on governments aid. But, after that life continues and we move forward since there's no way to go. I just hope that we all can recover from this and hopefully another pandemic wont happen to us again.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 09:22:36 AM

We still feel traumatic from the pandemic because news of death is everywhere and we hope it never happens, but we don't need to drag on in the trauma of a pandemic and we have to start a new life for the future.

This is not the first pandemic that our species has faced, but unfortunately, it is in our time. I really doubt when we hope there won't be another pandemic in the future. After all, all of this is man-made because we have so many desires and ambitions. As long as humanity is constantly searching for and researching new weapons, humanity's existence is still at stake. I fear not only will another pandemic kill us, but with climate change, nature's wrath will also kill us in the future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 09:31:40 AM

There's no way we were not being affected during the covid 19 pandemic season few years back, this has brought us a severe hardships on the economy from normal runnings, things have changed drastically without having remedy to ameliorated avenue and many have finds it so difficult to make a living through, we never hope to expect something like this to happens again in the history of life.
Post-covid19 is over but many problems still linger, many people are experiencing a financial crisis due to job loss and even some dry areas due to the dry season have experienced crop failure, we have not fully recovered to recover financially because we have to find work for our necessities of life. We still feel traumatic from the pandemic because news of death is everywhere and we hope it never happens, but we don't need to drag on in the trauma of a pandemic and we have to start a new life for the future.

It is indeed that although it feels like everything is back to normal, a lot of people have drastically change and affects their life as covid pandemic era happens. Problems in economy are still there like in our country where more people becomes unemployed due to businesses closing down. The economy are still recovering from its effects but I think it would be hard to completely recover. As for how I survived this pandemic, I think it helps that I am an introverted person that do not need that much physical contact and connection from others. In terms of financial, it becomes harder since jobs are stopped that time so we rely on governments aid. But, after that life continues and we move forward since there's no way to go. I just hope that we all can recover from this and hopefully another pandemic wont happen to us again.

Hope that people, who have returned back to normal, have learned something from that pandemic. Hope that people learned that following basic hygiene rules can help them to prevent unnecessary illnesses. So far I see people touching everything, then pulling those hands to mouth, do not cover when cough and etc. Like covid19 can not return in new mutated form or other viruses will never appear.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 08:53:38 PM

Hope that people, who have returned back to normal, have learned something from that pandemic. Hope that people learned that following basic hygiene rules can help them to prevent unnecessary illnesses. So far I see people touching everything, then pulling those hands to mouth, do not cover when cough and etc. Like covid19 can not return in new mutated form or other viruses will never appear.
People are not back to normal - some of them have realized that life is short and so unpredictable, and some people have forgotten all the things.
I feel tired when I go to market - I don't feel like working for any one and I am still living in the COVID phase

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 09:36:09 PM

many people are still facing the after affects of COVID - is is health, wealth and emotional stability at the same time
I still think my olfactory lobe do not work properly - and I am unable to concentrate on things properly

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 10:46:16 PM

I'm scared as shit during the pandemic because I thought that I've contained it and not just me but almost all of us in my family. It's hard, really and that's why I have compassion and my thoughts and prayers are with those that have their relatives passed away because of this disease. Now, I've just watched in the news that the WHO is starting to think and release a statement that there should be no worries anymore about the covid19 as it's like a simple flu. I guess our immune systems have been trained and strengthen with the fear that it has given us. Whilst in the Japan, they're also thinking of the same statement so that the tourism will come again and the same goes to Hong Kong.
We're about to get back now to the old way of living but it's no longer mandatory to wear masks and vaccinations and we're already on our own.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Uruhara

Activity: 616
Merit: 599

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 04:25:46 AM

We still feel traumatic from the pandemic because news of death is everywhere and we hope it never happens, but we don't need to drag on in the trauma of a pandemic and we have to start a new life for the future.

This is not the first pandemic that our species has faced, but unfortunately, it is in our time. I really doubt when we hope there won't be another pandemic in the future. After all, all of this is man-made because we have so many desires and ambitions. As long as humanity is constantly searching for and researching new weapons, humanity's existence is still at stake. I fear not only will another pandemic kill us, but with climate change, nature's wrath will also kill us in the future.
Correct. This is not the first pandemic. and we also don't know when a similar pandemic will come again. and I hope there will be no more pandemics in the future. but the worry right now that I also feel is something more terrible than the pandemic itself, namely natural disasters. because lately the weather has become not very stable. even shifts in the rainy season and summer in the country also occur.

But if we think in that direction then we will always be shrouded in fear. what we can do right now is to continue to build our lives in a better direction. be it financially or health-wise. We also need to make financial preparations if a pandemic occurs again which forces us to return to work from home. Previously, the obstacle that made people suffer during a pandemic was because we were all not prepared for anything. even our economy became very difficult at that time. and we must learn from this that from now on we must at least save money to make our finances stronger so that we are ready if at any time a pandemic occurs again. and we also have to get used to living healthy to maintain our immune system.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 03:49:25 PM

Covid that has happened, of course, still has an impact until now, earlier this year I sold 1 unit of house for business capital again because I needed a lot of funds to start a new business, during Covid, I used the house for daily rent and it turned out to get great interest from customers .

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 05:06:40 PM

I'm glad that the pandemic is almost over now. It caused chaos and fear for everyone. I can honestly say that E-commerce and other opportunities online including crypto have saved me during the pandemic. We were able to survive bought buy our necessities despite the struggles because of restrictions. The pandemic has taught us a lot of lessons that we can apply now. It disciplined us financially and we learned how to value our source of income because anything can happen unexpectedly again in the future.
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 06:57:27 PM

Covid that has happened, of course, still has an impact until now, earlier this year I sold 1 unit of house for business capital again because I needed a lot of funds to start a new business, during Covid, I used the house for daily rent and it turned out to get great interest from customers .

Now it is important to understand that after one pandemic (let's not talk about the appropriateness of the restrictions imposed, because that is not important right now), sooner or later the next pandemic will come. We must take into account the experience of the last pandemic and be ready to restructure the business, otherwise the problems will be more serious.
og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 11:44:02 PM

Now it is important to understand that after one pandemic (let's not talk about the appropriateness of the restrictions imposed, because that is not important right now), sooner or later the next pandemic will come. We must take into account the experience of the last pandemic and be ready to restructure the business, otherwise the problems will be more serious.
Surviving COVID is not an easy thing even today when we fell ill and cough we feel alarmed if that is COVID or it is just viral
I survived COVID twice but my sense of smell does not work well.

Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 11:56:11 PM

I'm glad that the pandemic is almost over now. It caused chaos and fear for everyone. I can honestly say that E-commerce and other opportunities online including crypto have saved me during the pandemic. We were able to survive bought buy our necessities despite the struggles because of restrictions. The pandemic has taught us a lot of lessons that we can apply now. It disciplined us financially and we learned how to value our source of income because anything can happen unexpectedly again in the future.
I suffered extreme depression and anxity during this time
I still think my mind doesnot work well
I was listening prediction and the astrologist suggested there will be more disease outbreak in up coming time.
Never know when the world will be a peaceful place.

irhact

Activity: 630
Merit: 749

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 05:27:26 AM

The pandemic might be over but the trauma isn't, the love ones we lost due to the pandemic still hurts some people to date. The amount of individuals that lost their jobs was too much and it's still happening upto today because just some days back I read about companies sacking their staff and making them unemployed and without employment these family has no means of getting money.

Without money, we can't survive as the world is operated my money. The covid times was one for the hardest times for me too, I came up with cold and I haven't felt that scared before in my life as I thought I had covid due to having some of if the symptoms but I was grateful it isn't.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 05:31:26 AM

I even earned a huge income during the pandemic from working online, especially thanks to crypto. Many people have a very difficult and needy life during the pandemic, but on the contrary, I have been quite successful in investing in crypto as well as the work related to it. It can be said that it is a blessing for me, and now thanks to cryptocurrency, I am living a more sublime life than many others. Many people used to doubt me when I invested in crypto, but now they are looking at me with different eyes.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2023, 06:05:13 AM

If you don't want to experience the same struggles as the past pandemic, you should have plans and savings from it. The biggest lesson that people learn from the pandemic is that they need to have savings because we don't know if we will lose our jobs and will have a hard time finding a job. No matter how difficult it is to save, we really need to plan it so that we are prepared for what will happen next in our lives or in the world. I hope that in the future, if another pandemic hits, all people will not struggle to meet their needs.
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 07:55:50 AM

The hell of shit one had as experience during pandemic was severely pitty. My country was to political about the whole thing, because reality states that it wasn't to that estimation. Lots of fears, grief, deaths, sicknesses, recession, lack, hunger, products absence, no market, indoors, lots of sex, lockdown and security threat.

This terms was the only psycho imagination of people and fears of people. The government also came up with vaccine, test and quarantine. Dudes this wasn't funny even in my country that was political, no way to travel after all and no country is ready to occupy immigrants. It was a fiest stories, often counting and increasing dead victims.

But in my country it was hunger that almost take the lives of people because no money and if you have nowhere to buy something.

How did you survived the asshole pandemic disease (covid19)?  Where you sore afraid? How you deassociate with people? How did you get something to eat?
asides all the negative results, it gave so many persons the time and opportunity to find themselves and find passion, so many person's also discovered new invention and got to learn more about crypto currency, it was a trying moment and also a beautiful time for the so many that used it properly.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2023, 04:16:23 PM

Yes it is terrible experience because of this pandemic millions of people get negative effect and had financial effect jobless, quality of life decrees many people loss their life, people lose their love one but each and every thing have dualism, its peculiar feature was dualism two original uncreated principals like if there is night, the other is day like wise if there is negative impact of COVID19 then there is lots of positive things also happen like online classes, which gives positive effect still going on and this is very effective for everyone learn from students to teacher and parents. other positive effects of COVID 19 are also seen on reduce road traffic, and road traffic accidents lowered levels of air pollution which has lead to lowered heart attack rates nd rejuvenating environment. Crime rates have fallen, and expenses are reduced in most places. In coming generation there is possibilities that "era" will come like in India there is an era  before Independent and after Independent like wise there is much possibilities that era will come  world before pandemic and after pandemic because lots of things happen negative as we as positive pandemic teach us so many things.   
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2023, 04:49:27 PM

But in my country it was hunger that almost take the lives of people because no money and if you have nowhere to buy something.

How did you survived the asshole pandemic disease (covid19)?  Where you sore afraid?

your question is like you are collecting survey data LOL. when the pandemic was at its peak, my partner and I had several fevers but we never wanted to have it checked at the hospital because I heard that many people died while isolated at the hospital (The point is we prioritize independent isolation rather than isolation in a hospital).

How you deassociate with people? How did you get something to eat?

We were lucky enough to be able to go straight to our in-laws' house and for our daily expenses at that time, we depended on money from my bounty payments and also from selling masks online which we were doing at that time. if I remember, the experience was really sticky and really beautiful because we made it through without losing a single family member.
you have to keep fighting for your family, be sure there will always be a way out in the midst of difficulties.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 05:09:10 PM

I played video games the most of the time throughout the pandemic. And I seldom ever went out. Because school and college were closed at the time, I had to spend all of my time at home, therefore I used to wear masks constantly. Food was not a problem for us because we had food kept at home, although we periodically had to go out to little markets. The most challenging is the online classes because I was not ready for it at the early times of pandemic.

Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 11:28:45 PM

I played video games the most of the time throughout the pandemic. And I seldom ever went out. Because school and college were closed at the time, I had to spend all of my time at home, therefore I used to wear masks constantly. Food was not a problem for us because we had food kept at home, although we periodically had to go out to little markets. The most challenging is the online classes because I was not ready for it at the early times of pandemic.

and this online classes has made the students so lazy - in our region the high school result was shocking
the most number of students failed the high school because they didnot attend the school properly

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: