Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you survived during covid19 ?  (Read 1819 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 11:40:40 PM

I played video games the most of the time throughout the pandemic. And I seldom ever went out. Because school and college were closed at the time, I had to spend all of my time at home, therefore I used to wear masks constantly. Food was not a problem for us because we had food kept at home, although we periodically had to go out to little markets. The most challenging is the online classes because I was not ready for it at the early times of pandemic.

Covid was z good time for family interaction and bonding but it had made everyone lazy and specially education sector students prefer online classes over school time . They don't like going to school now and results are going downwards .
Covid taught us many things but along with that it changed the entire system for better or for worse . Time will tell!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 11:52:13 PM

-snip-
I think if we survived COVID it was God's blessing upon us.
COVID has be very brutal through out. I feel sick twice although I took great care and never went in public.
Life is tough and life is so unpredictable
all of them cannot escape from the greatness of GOD who can indeed guard against the brunt of covid, you are very lucky to be released from this disaster. I myself had to shut myself up for more than 2 years so I wouldn't get infected by staying at home and not going anywhere. those who work or intend to go out, after returning home must immediately go to the bathroom to remove all clothes and wash themselves as clean as possible so as not to get on those at home.

many have been careful but are still affected and have to be quarantined, it is difficult to predict, but indeed prevention by avoiding crowds in public places is one that can be done and is effective. This prevention can work well and no problems have occurred and fortunately so far I have not been exposed to any illness so I have avoided having to go to the hospital.
We make one plan and God has another plans for us.
So always be ready for the fact that life gives you surprises and you should be ready for it.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 03:46:01 AM

We need feel very lucky because grace of god we survive from this hard time  so many people lose their life from this disease and many people do suicided because fear of COVID 19. In in hard time we stay with positive thoughts and we get plenty of time to stay with our love one and yes learn so many new dishes Wink, we got enough  quality time to spend with our children if there was no COVID then yes we haven't get this experience.
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1040

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 11:24:05 AM

Covid was not a big disaster for skilled people even some unskilled people got many new opportunities but in the name of opportunities there was a big scam of Ponzi schemes and Drop shipping courses. People sold a lot of courses without proper self-knowledge and domain experience and the hype of drop shipping converted into a course selling opportunity. Coivd was like a master for me a maximum of my trading and crypto experience is from the covid I was aware of the market before but I have learned a lot in the COVID-19 crisis. Some utilized their savings and some of them used other resources but a group of people created their own resources at this time. Now things are slowly moving up.

Salahmu

Activity: 406
Merit: 269

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 12:17:36 PM

It was an awful experience staying on lockdown for months without enough provision for food, it was a hell, I had no much cash on my hand then and before three months I had already exhausted it as such feeding became difficult as there was no means of getting money due to the lockdown. I pray we never go through that experience again. 

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 07:20:50 PM

This is an experience that the world would never like to see again it is something that stopped the daily business of every man for months
During the lock down of the said covid 19 we were all isolated at home and could not even go out to get food stuffs you can now see the level of how bad we managed to survive we
Difficulties and insecurity is what we have been facing added with a pandemic that affected the world we were all out of control because there was not enough cash to get our daily needs also I pray we don't experience such moment ever again

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
og kush420

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 08:10:08 PM

This is an experience that the world would never like to see again it is something that stopped the daily business of every man for months
During the lock down of the said covid 19 we were all isolated at home and could not even go out to get food stuffs you can now see the level of how bad we managed to survive we
Difficulties and insecurity is what we have been facing added with a pandemic that affected the world we were all out of control because there was not enough cash to get our daily needs also I pray we don't experience such moment ever again
I am not sure if I am the only one who thinks this way - but I am now thinking more about the world hereafter
I survived COVID and it was the worse time of my life. .. I thought I am about to die. But now I realize this life is very short and we should be ready for all the surprizes

nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 08:20:44 PM

I played video games the most of the time throughout the pandemic. And I seldom ever went out. Because school and college were closed at the time, I had to spend all of my time at home, therefore I used to wear masks constantly. Food was not a problem for us because we had food kept at home, although we periodically had to go out to little markets. The most challenging is the online classes because I was not ready for it at the early times of pandemic.
As a student, you could enjoy playing games the whole day during the pandemic because you never went to school. At that time, I still worked as a teacher, I got many difficulties monitoring the students' activities at home. Most students like you become lazy to learn because of too much spend time playing games. It is also difficult to evaluate student work assignments because sometimes the parents who did the assignments. So, the scores of students aren't valid since it is the parents' scores. Thanks to god that the pandemic ended, so all students can go back to school and never have online class anymore. We, as a teacher, can evaluate student work assignments with valid scores anymore.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
DICE 
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 09:29:00 PM

As a student, you could enjoy playing games the whole day during the pandemic because you never went to school. At that time, I still worked as a teacher, I got many difficulties monitoring the students' activities at home. Most students like you become lazy to learn because of too much spend time playing games. It is also difficult to evaluate student work assignments because sometimes the parents who did the assignments. So, the scores of students aren't valid since it is the parents' scores. Thanks to god that the pandemic ended, so all students can go back to school and never have online class anymore. We, as a teacher, can evaluate student work assignments with valid scores anymore.

that is so true and the people like us were working all day to make both ends meet.
The early COVID was not an issue but I think this time when we are seeing the aftereffect of COVID is very difficult.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Unbunplease
Legendary

Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 11:23:54 PM
Merited by vapourminer (2)

Actually, the pandemic was a good time not to waste it (you're not a cyber-sportsman - they make money with games), but to engage in your own self-development and find a way to make money. After all, before you graduate, you should already understand where you belong. By the time you will finish college, it will be too late to understand - you will have to make a decision.
Cryptock

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 11:49:55 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2023, 02:23:47 AM by Cryptock

Actually, the pandemic was a good time not to waste it (you're not a cyber-sportsman - they make money with games), but to engage in your own self-development and find a way to make money. After all, before you graduate, you should already understand where you belong. By the time you will finish college, it will be too late to understand - you will have to make a decision.
You nailed it. Some people are so luck and creative to be be blessed by the universe that they get rich in a jiffy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 06:21:27 AM

fortunately my place is not like the place you said, here the food supply is stable and you can still leave the house, but you must wear a mask and comply with health protocols.
even though work was dim, luckily I had some savings that were enough to use to survive and thankfully again I can work online and don't have to go out of the house, feeling sorry for those who are in trouble.
reizella28

Activity: 73
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 07:08:43 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

This is also my case, due to pandemic we were not allowed to go outside only essential workers. Students and workers had to stay at home some chose to resign as they have no choice and some look some opportunity online and work from home. They announced that classes will be implement via online classes since some student doesn't afford to stop for a year. With this stressful environment and it's hard to adapt learning with online due to we were used to face to face classes. Only thing I could do at home after some classes was playing games and browse the internet. It helps me to distract myself despite the worse situation of my country.

I don't know if online classes is really effective to students that time since a lot could use the internet for school works and test. Some of them doesn't really absorb what teachers taught to them. But I think the fact that they couldn't afford to waste time also teachers might lose their jobs.
Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 11:50:31 PM

We need feel very lucky because grace of god we survive from this hard time  so many people lose their life from this disease and many people do suicided because fear of COVID 19. In in hard time we stay with positive thoughts and we get plenty of time to stay with our love one and yes learn so many new dishes Wink, we got enough  quality time to spend with our children if there was no COVID then yes we haven't get this experience.
surviving COVID was not easy and neither surviving depression

Cryptock

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 11:54:52 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2023, 12:36:16 AM by Cryptock

This is also my case, due to pandemic we were not allowed to go outside only essential workers. Students and workers had to stay at home some chose to resign as they have no choice and some look some opportunity online and work from home. They announced that classes will be implement via online classes since some student doesn't afford to stop for a year. With this stressful environment and it's hard to adapt learning with online due to we were used to face to face classes. Only thing I could do at home after some classes was playing games and browse the internet. It helps me to distract myself despite the worse situation of my country.

I don't know if online classes is really effective to students that time since a lot could use the internet for school works and test. Some of them doesn't really absorb what teachers taught to them. But I think the fact that they couldn't afford to waste time also teachers might lose their jobs.
very ture - everything has merits and demerits
There were so many points which which are worth mentioning and there are demerits too so we cannot say Covid has done disaster only.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
og kush420

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 12:00:42 AM

online classes has helped kids having cell phones at the early age which has been very damaging. Since they dont realize the fact the it in not good for them to have phone all the time and keep texting and keep playing at all time

Spontaneous

Activity: 130
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 01:44:14 AM

During pandemic more people suffer and experience of hunger . Since we all know some government can't give all support of the community and due of pandemic everything was lost . Planting vegetables is everything I did in order to survive with my family , cause that time there's no work and transportation.

Code:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 05:14:59 AM

Me and my friends who spent most of our time playing video games, we just keep playing online games until we get bored. Same scenario as you I'm not also ready for the online class and it was totally new to me like I need to open my camera to do some school activities and I experience some internet problems. Though my family faces different challenges during the pandemic I'm still happy cause we manage to survive and actually, I don't want to experience it again!

Cryptock

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 05:59:27 PM

Me and my friends who spent most of our time playing video games, we just keep playing online games until we get bored. Same scenario as you I'm not also ready for the online class and it was totally new to me like I need to open my camera to do some school activities and I experience some internet problems. Though my family faces different challenges during the pandemic I'm still happy cause we manage to survive and actually, I don't want to experience it again!

You were lucky to have spent time playing videos game most of us were busy finding ways to earn money

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 06:12:23 PM

During pandemic more people suffer and experience of hunger . Since we all know some government can't give all support of the community and due of pandemic everything was lost . Planting vegetables is everything I did in order to survive with my family , cause that time there's no work and transportation.
I think people are now used to beg - in my country people have done so much charity but now people are looking for easy money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: