Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:11:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Early bitcoin investment for my baby  (Read 836 times)
Victorybit1 (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 78

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 01:22:57 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2023, 08:07:57 PM by Victorybit1
Merited by uche6215 (4), Vaskiy (2), DaNNy001 (1), Patrol69 (1)

Few days back, I came across a post encouraging people to use the money well wishers gives to newly born babies and mothers as a gift  to invest in bitcoin for the baby,  then I was pregnant, just delivered 3rd of march. My baby and I has made up to $50 if converted just 10days after giving birth.  I am definitely going to use the money to invest in bitcoin this year for my baby so that in the next 18 years my baby will be proud of the decision I took for him.

Im so glad I discovered this platform this year, I believe I am going to achieve a lot from this forum

Below are lovely pictures of my cutie, my bundle of joy.🥰

https://i.imgur.com/aILveaK.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/hC9kWoy.jpeg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salad daging

Activity: 1638
Merit: 794

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 01:45:03 PM
Merited by jayce (1)

Even though you are already happy about the birth of your child, I think it is not necessary to display a photo of your baby in full because this is a public space for fear that the photo will be misused by irresponsible people.

I think it's great that you are so confident about investing in bitcoin for your child's future, but you have to think about the risks and other kinds of hurdles however normally the need for a baby is very great unless you can cover that need from other income and when it grows up.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bananington

Activity: 1400
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 01:48:54 PM

Few days back, I came across a post encouraging people to use the money well wishers gives to newly born babies and mothers as a gift  to invest in bitcoin for the baby,  then I was pregnant, just delivered 3rd of march. My baby and I has made up to $50 if converted just 10days after giving birth.  I am definitely going to use the money to invest in bitcoin this year for my baby so that in the next 18 years my baby will be proud of the decision I took for hi

Will you really be able to Hold the bitcoins for your baby till he/she becomes older? 18years is a long time and a lot of things can happen in that time. If you want to invest in bitcoins for your child, you need to be invest a huge amount and not crumb by crumb. Also before you child come of age, you have to ensure that you have done the part of educating him or her well about what bitcoin really is, so that at the end when you hand them ownership of the bitcoins you have been keeping for them, they will actually know the value and not waste it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 02:15:22 PM

Few days back, I came across a post encouraging people to use the money well wishers gives to newly born babies and mothers as a gift  to invest in bitcoin for the baby,  then I was pregnant, just delivered 3rd of march.
Congrats on the safe delivery of your baby. I know how that experience changes anyone's conception and view on life, especially if it's a first baby. You know, the one that changes one's status from wife/husband or woman/man to mother/father 🤪

My baby and I has made up to $50 if converted just 10days after giving birth. 
That's an appreciable amount of money in my part of the world. It shows you do have givers around you. Your idea of putting that money down in Bitcoin as savings is really a noble one. There's no better time to do that than now that price is about picking up to embrace a new ATH. However, my skepticism is on the duration you said you would hodl it in wait for your new born. 18 years isn't tomorrow or a year after. This is easier said than done but we all know how life doesn't play fair, given that loss, theft and misappropriation could happen within the period. All the same, I wish your plan comes through.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Plaguedeath

Activity: 672
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 02:46:50 PM

Although I can't predict the next 18 years later, but just don't put a lot hope if the Bitcoin price now and the next 18 years would be really so difference where at the first time Bitcoin is only worth for less than cent and now it's already $25K. Bitcoin price might touch $1 after the next 18 years because anything is possible, it's also possible the price will be sky rocketed, but I not really think the ROI is really so huge.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Faisal2202

Activity: 1190
Merit: 465

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 03:02:40 PM

Few days back, I came across a post encouraging people t.......
Many Many congratulations sis. may your son live a long, healthy, wealthy, and happy life. I hope your decisions for him will come to a successful end. like in the future your son will be proud of the decisions that you made for him. And you also gave me the idea to give gifts to new parents. But it has its drawbacks like most of the people in my society does not aware of the potential of BTC and if I give them this gift they will going to forget about the wallet.

Overall, many many happy returns of this beautiful day. and I must say if you could, add more BTC to his portfolio like do proper DCA and observe the market to take better entry but overall you are holding for the long term so I can say 1k up or down dows not make that much difference if the amount is not that much.

I think it is not necessary to display a photo of your baby in full because this
well, salad I don't think showing a photo of a child could cause him trouble because he is a child and nobody know what how will it looks like after 18 years because he will be changed a lot. So overall, your concerns are no doubt in the favor of this child and I appreciate your honest concerns about privacy even for a newborn baby.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 03:25:56 PM

Will you really be able to Hold the bitcoins for your baby till he/she becomes older? 18years is a long time and a lot of things can happen in that time.
If you have enough knowledge and faith in bitcoin, nothing is too difficult to do. 18 years is a very long time, but if you are determined, you can do it, it's like saving for our children's future.

If you want to invest in bitcoins for your child, you need to be invest a huge amount and not crumb by crumb.

Why is it necessary to have large amounts of money in the first place to invest in bitcoin when we can accumulate over time? Accumulation is like saving, every time we have lazy money, we will buy bitcoin, and if we maintain it until 18 years later, it will be a huge amount of money.

Also before you child come of age, you have to ensure that you have done the part of educating him or her well about what bitcoin really is, so that at the end when you hand them ownership of the bitcoins you have been keeping for them, they will actually know the value and not waste it.
Even if you don't have any bitcoin savings for your kids for the future, when they're old enough, you should teach them about bitcoin because that's the future.

Victorybit1 (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 78

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 03:43:21 PM

Few days back, I came across a post encouraging people to use the money well wishers gives to newly born babies and mothers as a gift  to invest in bitcoin for the baby,  then I was pregnant, just delivered 3rd of march. My baby and I has made up to $50 if converted just 10days after giving birth.  I am definitely going to use the money to invest in bitcoin this year for my baby so that in the next 18 years my baby will be proud of the decision I took for hi

Will you really be able to Hold the bitcoins for your baby till he/she becomes older? 18years is a long time and a lot of things can happen in that time. If you want to invest in bitcoins for your child, you need to be invest a huge amount and not crumb by crumb. Also before you child come of age, you have to ensure that you have done the part of educating him or her well about what bitcoin really is, so that at the end when you hand them ownership of the bitcoins you have been keeping for them, they will actually know the value and not waste it.
commercial banks encourage people to save for their children until they are of age to handle the account why can't we do same for bitcoin. This is not a bad idea if I must say.
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 504
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 03:46:22 PM

You have a nice investment plan, but can you keep up with the timeframe. 18 years is a long time, to maintain an investment plan because many factors can come into play during this period which you need to take cognisance of.

NdaMk

Activity: 303
Merit: 136

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 03:56:15 PM

This amount looks like a good start to me and it doesn’t necessarily needs to be a big amount before they start. She could increase the amount as child gets more funds either through birthdays gifts or others. With this amount it might be easy to hodl on to those years without panic

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
]
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 03:58:14 PM

Congratulations on your cute and very sweet baby.  It's great that your baby has BTC as his first investment.  I advise your Baby to hold the BTC for a very, very long time Cheesy.  Unlike me who has no patience.  I think your baby has the patience to hold BTC until he is 18 years old Cheesy.  But whatever it is safe for your baby and congratulations you have taught your baby to invest since childhood.  Hopefully he prefers to investing rather than saving heheh...

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 04:22:33 PM

commercial banks encourage people to save for their children until they are of age to handle the account why can't we do same for bitcoin. This is not a bad idea if I must say.
It is not a bad idea at all however I believe you have the intention to continue to add to it from time to time as I don't think a $50 bitcoin investment might really be that life-changing investment then. Bitcoin has turned out to be a good form of investment for a long at least looking at the past decade's history of Bitcoins price but it is usually the resilience people have that can make that happen the road to the top isn't that smooth. Congratulations by the way.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 04:29:38 PM

Few days back, I came across a post encouraging people to use the money well wishers gives to newly born babies and mothers as a gift  to invest in bitcoin for the baby,  then I was pregnant, just delivered 3rd of march. My baby and I has made up to $50 if converted just 10days after giving birth.  I am definitely going to use the money to invest in bitcoin this year for my baby so that in the next 18 years my baby will be proud of the decision I took for him.

Im so glad I discovered this platform this year, I believe I am going to achieve a lot from this forum

Below are lovely pictures of my cutie, my bundle of joy.🥰

https://i.imgur.com/2SYMiKW.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/idnCrjp.jpeg

Usually in my country people make insurance of the babies, which means that people pay some yearly installments to an insurance company for 10 or 20 years depending upon the package and at the end of the maturity period their amount is returned with a lot of interest on it. People usually opt for these schemes as they want to secure the future of their children.

I think a better option is to invest monthly some amount in bitcoin for your baby and keep on doing it for the next 10 to 20 years. Believe me by the end of this period, you child will achieve financial freedom because we can't imagine the price of bitcoin after the next decade.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
DeathAngel
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1596

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 04:37:58 PM

Congratulations on the birth of your little one. You are a great parent & your baby is very lucky to have a caring, responsible parent. Planning for your child's future should make you proud, you are doing it all for them. I tip my hat to you.

Try to keep adding to the money you have converted to bitcoin. We all know that in 18 years bitcoin will be worth a lot more than it is now. You are doing the right thing, well done.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1384

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 04:59:54 PM

Congratulations on having a baby, that's amazing! It's a lovely idea to put the money into BTC, IMO, as at least it's likely that it will add up to something while the baby is growing, whereas $50 will only cost less and less until it's of extremely symbolic value or replaced with some other currency altogether. So it's certainly smarter than keeping and saving up money in fiat which is meant to lose value over time and tends to lose even more than expected, whereas Bitcoin tends to grow in value over time, and 18 years is a lot of time, so it might grow very significantly.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 05:23:05 PM

18 years are so longer time that no one have any idea that what will be the worth after 18 years and your child will be able to do it will or he will have no idea? One important thing for investment in crypto is that visualize about the fact and give details about it to your offsprings so they will understand it and will take it serious so it will become moneymaking for your offsprings.

As we have experience and have seen the individuals getting huge income as a consequence of investment in Bitcoin so it showed that it will be that type of investment in which profit is must but person should involved in groups or any other source which describes the price for the upcoming events.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Obari

Activity: 588
Merit: 433

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 05:34:04 PM

You did great with your thoughts and I hope you implement them but I want to say a big congratulations for safe delivery and I pray you be the best mom for that beautiful angel.
While you plan and hope to save for your child, also do well to educate the child when the time is due and hope you also acquire enough knowledge so as to pass the right knowledge to the child.
Another advice just as other has said Is for you to keep adding the money rather than just hoping that the $50 will approximation just grows though 18yeas a long time but alot can can still happen by then.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 05:37:20 PM

You have the authority to invest it anywhere you like.  And I think putting it on Bitcoin is one great thing.  Just doing the math, 18 years is around 4 4-year cycle.  If the price is around $25k when you invest in Bitcoin, assuming that every 4 year BTC price doubles the price of its ATH then by that time when your kid is 18 years old, the amount would increase to  $2208 after 18 years  I wonder if this is enough to support his life ahead.  But it is not bad to gain 4,400%+ in 18 years of holding.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
uneng

Activity: 2016
Merit: 776

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 05:37:59 PM

Since your goal is to hold thinking on long term results (18 years from now), you should think about storing your coins safely on your own hands. That is, to not rely on any third party online platforms to keep your coins stored. You need a hardware wallet and to control your own keys.

Without doing this, I guess it's suicide to hold for so long while trusting all your money to someone else, as we saw previously during the whole year of 2022 with so many big scams happening around and investors losing all their money, including retirements from decades.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 05:46:47 PM

Congratulations, Victorybit1. Your baby should be proud of you someday for being a mother who aware of investments. Beside that, at least we have other option too for Miss Bitcointalk award in the next period Cheesy Anyway, I agree with salad daging about the pictures of your baby, since it could be misused by irresponsible people, you know, cruel internet.

Either of its value could be multiplied in next 18 years or in otherwise, it goes worthless, that's completely okay because that's the risk of investment.

I do too, and look forward to that. You are really a good mother. Good luck, maam.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x