Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MuskyDoge  (Read 257 times)
gmdisnuts (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 08:11:50 PM

Have you guys heard of MuskyDoge? Most BSC tokens are scams and die in a week. This one is over a year and half old. 32K marketcap lol but they just launched a mobile game called "MuskyDoge" on the app store. It's like a mario brothers game. The ad revenue is used to buy and burn tokens. Bringing back the buy and hold. There's a 3% tax on transactions and rewards holders in Dogecoin. Another game is about to launch a hyper casual game to target kids. Same concept with ads buying and burning tokens.  

https://bscscan.com/token/0x9c5b32b9c2196617cc874aebd63b6055864f4c69

The dev donated $1,050 to NAMI a mental health charity out of pocket!
Tazz90

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 08:15:29 PM

We have strong Holders, have a good potential.
pingu39

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 09:24:46 PM

MuskyDoge is live on google play.Doge rewards , mental Health game came out on IOS and Android, new site and more. Like Mário but whit more fun
MuskyDoge (MuskyDoge/BNB) - $0.0000000000000291960
Total Supply:

Market Cap: (Includes locked, excludes burned)
$11,242

This is from:  https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x270f1b0deb0362ef99adecdfee6df2103f2f1614

Tazz90

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 09:28:16 PM

Old contract

This os the new one

0x9c5B32B9C2196617cC874AEBd63b6055864F4C69

This have One year old
gmdisnuts (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 09:36:02 PM

MuskyDoge is live on google play.Doge rewards , mental Health game came out on IOS and Android, new site and more. Like Mário but whit more fun
MuskyDoge (MuskyDoge/BNB) - $0.0000000000000291960
Total Supply:

Market Cap: (Includes locked, excludes burned)
$11,242

This is from:  https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x270f1b0deb0362ef99adecdfee6df2103f2f1614

Like they said old contract. There was a migration in the early days.
imasucksobad

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 06:32:48 PM

Looks very promising. Definitely a sleeping giant.
f4rmacist

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 06:54:29 PM

If you search MuskyDoge on the app store or google play its really a thing. Pretty cool
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1231

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 07:06:01 PM

Still shit for me.

Any dog name using a combination from 'DOGE' should be avoided thanks, If people want to be safe and not gonna losing their money. Stop promoting this kind of thing, even still exist look the transaction.

There is low.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Tazz90

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 07:55:56 PM

really the transacted can even be low, and using the name Doge but that doesn't mean it's not safe it's been over 1 year it's had its ups and downs but we haven't heard any complaints about us or that we're a token scam, they're promoting a thing they accept and if you do your research before speaking you would see that MuskyDoge is an open book much more than many tokens. I invite you to go to the telegram group and see if someone who wanted to deceive stealing or something else would do it the way the dev does.
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 08:44:59 PM

-snip-
Not hearing any complaints doesn't mean the project is not shit. One year only created a copycat of Mario Game, and yeah with some freelance paid 100-200 without needing to create the token. People can do that.

The social media have some gap from 2022 August to 2023 March. ~LOL 5-6 Month death social media and, stop sharing shit token and make people are stupid by buying these typical token. It's just matter of time, the people who are handle (Admin Moderator) are gone and yeah just like other.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Tazz90

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 09:00:05 PM

Talking without research is normal, nowadays by following conversations like yours I'm not rich we are not forcing you to do anything but there must be respect in all projects until it is proven that they are not worth it. The moment they say something bad about something without knowing the events of a private life, it's not even worth following the discussion, yes there were some mishaps but once again I invite you to do some research on the project. and seeing what has really been going on, dead social networks you are absolutely right for so long and we only did this or that you are right but once again I tell you try to understand what happened to the project before criticizing they may not be the best project but they are dedicated. sorry my english is not the best because it is not my mother tongue. goodnight
goaldigger

Activity: 2380
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 10:33:29 PM

Having that low marketcap can tells you a lot, its easy to hold and that’s why they are still here in the market. I still see this as a shit token without any real purpose in this market.

I appreciate their charity works but not this project, better to deal with the top meme tokens than take risk buying this low token, this is not worth it so better to think again if you are still planning to buy or invest.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 10:43:43 PM

-snip-
If you said, I'm talking without research. Then explained to me why, I know.
- Mario Game Copy-Cat
- Death social media
- Gap death twitter between August 2022 to March 2023.

I'm done do my research, and taken the conclusion the project is shit based.
- The name
- The activity (Transaction moving token, volume trading low)
- Death community activity (Social media gap death activity & in telegram only have 4-7 chat/days)
- No active user who are playing the copy-cat game (That's mean no payed revenue, and yeah failed tokenometrics).

Stop saying me, without any research while we all know you're tried to shiller the token (Probally from the team based my speculation or paid shiller).

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Tazz90

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 10:48:49 PM

They're not forcing anyone to invest, as I said, life takes many turns and you don't know what happened, I'm not saying they're the best, but after a while I got into trouble and the money I initially invested in this shitty project saved me.  a lot of things when I had the opportunity I went back and invested in it and I'm making a profit you know why for me it's worth it because I believe in people who fight to have their dreams come true I know it may not be the best option right now but in 6 months disappearance the founder studied to be able to try to progress in his project he did not leave the old investors the daughter-in-law could have started in a new one but returned to the same one that he had left yes there are indeed countless meme coins on the market with a lot of potential, I know that for new investors it is a risk is nothing new that the BSC is where there are more token scams at the moment, but I believe that the dev will not let this die and will try his best for his project in December the MC 5K is currently at 32K. It's not much but through the ups and downs he continues to fight for a project he wants to succeed. I respect and understand your opinion attention maybe you've been at this longer than I have but if you talk to the people involved you'll see that they didn't let this die easily. Once again sorry for my slurred English
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 10:59:29 PM

-SNIP-
Yes everyone is not forced to invest.

But it's the duty of the community (Cryptocurrency) who are at least not new or have knowledge for teaching, educating, or warning people about each investment, especially like this before the people who don't know anything lose some money. If you making a profit by investing a shit token, good for you but advising everyone to invest on shit project are wrong. If you like investing in shit token, then keep it for your self.

Especially a project is gonna die without any single information team, while they can easily abandon and leave. In CMC there has so much more safe risk with over 100-200 tops project rather than a project/token who are not even in "CMC" and Centralized Exchange (Even not a shit exchange).

MY 2 CENT out.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Tazz90

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 11:22:03 PM

It's normal, I've been cheated on projects myself, and I'm not a shiller or anything like that, I've just always been aware of the project, I respect all opinions and I don't think this project is one of those, I know it has holes but recently it's had a 160B burn of tokens if it was enough to sell and if on the outside, why bother making a game? and if someone had seen the game well and P2E without having investment or necessarily needing to be a holder of MuskyDoge it may not be useful now but I know some successful ones that didn't have and are now fakes, but as I said I'm a simple investor who believes in a project , I'm not paid to do or anything like that and currently if I wanted to leave the project I'd already eat 10x but it's an option of mine Good evening I apologize if I offended anyone.
gmdisnuts (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 12:21:24 AM

-snip-
If you said, I'm talking without research. Then explained to me why, I know.
- Mario Game Copy-Cat
- Death social media
- Gap death twitter between August 2022 to March 2023.

I'm done do my research, and taken the conclusion the project is shit based.
- The name
- The activity (Transaction moving token, volume trading low)
- Death community activity (Social media gap death activity & in telegram only have 4-7 chat/days)
- No active user who are playing the copy-cat game (That's mean no payed revenue, and yeah failed tokenometrics).

Stop saying me, without any research while we all know you're tried to shiller the token (Probally from the team based my speculation or paid shiller).

You definitely have some valid points. Everything you said. The game just came out, it's still being worked on before marketing campaign. There's another game on the way to appeal more for kids. With the low user rate and the ads still slowly going up, definitely huge potential. Market conditions really haven't been the best the last year. With the team actively working and only a 30K marketcap, who knows? It is a mario copy-cat but you can't exactly play mario on your phone. Not like Sonic Wink
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 03:27:37 AM

Have you guys heard of MuskyDoge? Most BSC tokens are scams and die in a week. This one is over a year and half old. 32K marketcap lol but they just launched a mobile game called "MuskyDoge" on the app store. It's like a mario brothers game. The ad revenue is used to buy and burn tokens. Bringing back the buy and hold. There's a 3% tax on transactions and rewards holders in Dogecoin. Another game is about to launch a hyper casual game to target kids. Same concept with ads buying and burning tokens.  

https://bscscan.com/token/0x9c5b32b9c2196617cc874aebd63b6055864f4c69

The dev donated $1,050 to NAMI a mental health charity out of pocket!

This is a project dying out that the developer is trying his best to keep it on life support, after one and half years, $12k mcap, just look at the chart below, for me it will take a miracle for this project to survive. You need to work out socks off to revive the state of this project but I won't be touching this. Good luck to you and your team

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Tazz90

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 04:35:30 AM

this is not our chart, it is not easy but it is not impossible. this is our ease chart that you have there and the old chart.

https://i.ibb.co/H4stV4C/Screenshot-2023-03-17-04-12-30-650.jpg
imghost
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 11:52:42 AM

The game just came out, it's still being worked on before marketing campaign. There's another game on the way to appeal more for kids. With the low user rate and the ads still slowly going up, definitely huge potential. Market conditions really haven't been the best the last year. With the team actively working and only a 30K marketcap, who knows? It is a mario copy-cat but you can't exactly play mario on your phone. Not like Sonic Wink
Pfft, I worked as moderator finding "KOLs" and everything.

Even with all-that things, the result is still not enough. How the hell, a project who are don't have marketing, death social, and etc can growing ~LOL One another things, who said people cannot play "Mario Game" in phone ?

Oh gezzz, you have internet (I was a gamer) I know how to set up Any Game from PlayStation 1/2 to be player in Android/Phone. Search now "How to play mario game in phone" then you know is not hard things to do.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀