Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Telegram-Bot] BitnewsNotifier  (Read 200 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 02:17:25 PM
Merited by bitmover (4), examplens (1), DdmrDdmr (1), Kavelj22 (1), yhiaali3 (1), John Abraham (1), mendace (1)

I'm not sure if there are similar free tools out there but thought I'd share this bot I made a few days ago. You can join the channel here: https://t.me/BitnewsNotifier

The bot watches multiple crypto news sites and notifies users (sends a message to the channel) as soon as an article is published. It's really nothing fancy, but I'm planning to add more features in the future, especially if I see people using it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salad daging

Activity: 1638
Merit: 794

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 10:09:59 PM

If it's a similar tool then that's a lot I even joined a few channels about crypto news information to know more but for the telegram channel you create news then it's published on telegram bot then I'll follow it this adds a lot of news that I know out there.

It's okay, it's not fancy, the important thing is that you regularly keep sharing news with followers of this channel and right now there aren't many following maybe it's just the beginning but I believe the more features you talk about the more people will be interested.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1849

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2023, 05:02:02 AM

Very well, thanks for your effort.

I subscribed to the bot, it works great, but the problem that I encountered is that it contains a lot of news that I am not able to read all of it because it takes a long time.
I've only been subscribed for 2 days and there are about 100 new unread posts. This is a lot, although I browsed some news.

I saw some bots making a summary of the most important news on one page with a link to each news. This is how it is easier to read the summary, and if you want to read the entire news, you click on the link.
I don't know if you can do that or if it takes a lot of work.

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3607

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2023, 06:19:38 AM

The bot watches multiple crypto news sites and notifies users (sends a message to the channel) as soon as an article is published. It's really nothing fancy, but I'm planning to add more features in the future, especially if I see people using it.
Is there an option to customize the type of news you are looking for, such as Bitcoin or altcoins, and its sources (add new,) or is it just a bot-powered channel?
I do not use Telegram groups, so I do not have knowledge of how they work, but if you can customize the channels, I will download/try it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 01:51:12 PM

I subscribed to the bot, it works great, but the problem that I encountered is that it contains a lot of news that I am not able to read all of it because it takes a long time.
I've only been subscribed for 2 days and there are about 100 new unread posts. This is a lot, although I browsed some news.

Yes. I agree, the user experience can be better, and I think one solution would be to not send more than one article per subject.

Is there an option to customize the type of news you are looking for, such as Bitcoin or altcoins, and its sources (add new,) or is it just a bot-powered channel?
I do not use Telegram groups, so I do not have knowledge of how they work, but if you can customize the channels, I will download/try it.

At the moment, it's just a bot-powered channel so there's no way to customize anything, everyone is getting the same news. The first suggestion should be achievable, as most of these sites/articles have tags. Allowing users to add new sources, however, may be difficult to achieve especially if I want to summarize their articles.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mendace

Activity: 462
Merit: 603

Pizza Maker 2023 | Bitcoinbeer.events

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2023, 08:36:08 PM

I'm not sure if there are similar free tools out there but thought I'd share this bot I made a few days ago. You can join the channel here: https://t.me/BitnewsNotifier

I have the latest Smerit and you deserve it.  I like those who develop bots on telegram.  I will follow the development of this channel with interest.
Lillominato89

Activity: 770
Merit: 846

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2023, 09:26:08 PM

I honestly don't know if there is already a bot that publishes news regarding bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in a channel, but I can tell you that it is a fairly useful project so as not to miss more or less important news from the crypto world, so I offer you my compliments and I hope you will keep your bot active for as long as possible

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1022

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2023, 08:11:32 AM

You can join the channel here: https://t.me/BitnewsNotifier

I still can read the news without login and joining your telegram.

what API did you use?
can you make a filter language?,
maybe if I join your telegram, I can control on what I want to receive news from my local language only, not in global as it is now.

thanks.

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1434

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 01:33:26 PM
Merited by OmegaStarScream (3)

If it's a similar tool then that's a lot I even joined a few channels about crypto news information to know more but for the telegram channel you create news then it's published on telegram bot then I'll follow it this adds a lot of news that I know out there.

You are right. There are a lot of news telegram channels. But the difference is that most of the Telegram channels for news are links chosen by the channel owner who publishes them either by himself or with the help of moderators, while this channel transmits news directly from its source on global news sites and the bot creator is a member known for his integrity as a Bitcointalk moderator.

Personally, I would have preferred to visit the news sources myself, but this bot saves me a lot of time, and I have begun to get used to the frequency of notifications, as I receive dozens daily. I've been using the news bot for days, and I encourage everyone to try it.

It would be great if Omega continues to work on further developing its features.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 08:38:55 AM

I still can read the news without login and joining your telegram.

what API did you use?
can you make a filter language?,
maybe if I join your telegram, I can control on what I want to receive news from my local language only, not in global as it is now.

thanks.

You can read the news without joining the channel, but you won't receive any updates unless you subscribe to it.

Which API do you mean? If you're referring to communicating with telegram API, then I'm using telegram-bot-python.

As for the language filter, then could you please elaborate? If you want to receive news in certain languages, then that's obviously doable however, the sites I'm currently watching do not support languages other than English (or at least most of them don't). It would help if you could mention a few reputable sites you know, so that I can add them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
John Abraham

Activity: 518
Merit: 547

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 10:27:16 AM

As Hugeblack mentioned, I would also try your telegram bot if I can filter the news I am interested in.
There are a bunch of global websites that publish crypto news. But I am not interested in all crypto news except what's happening regarding Bitcoin. Indeed I don't want to hear what Justin sun is doing with his bunch of altcoins. I am not sure how many websites news your bot is covering right now and how reliable they are since I didn't try your bot yet. Keep the number significantly fewer with some reputed website news; all the news should be trustworthy. If you add too many websites, people will see the same news repeatedly from different websites, which we don't want.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3149

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2023, 01:50:42 PM

Nice bot, I was looking for something similar. however, it tired me very quickly, it seems that the notifications are too frequent, I ended up muting it. the possibility of adding a filter to make it a little more personalized is more than desirable.
When publishing, all articles are sorted by category and most often key tags are added, perhaps maybe this could be used to adjust the content that is interesting to the user.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████