Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effective Approaches to Trading Cryptocurrencies for Profit  (Read 294 times)
Shan85 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 07:40:57 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2023, 01:47:10 AM by Shan85

Hi, I hope you are doing well. if you want to grow in cryptocurrencies to grow more and more the people are becoming interested in investing The strategies for successful crypto trading is as following its my personal tips Not suggestions.

1.Conduct thorough research: The first things to do research and find a mentor Before investing in any cryptocurrency, it's important to do your due diligence and research the asset thoroughly. Look at the cryptocurrency's technology, market capitalization, history, and growth prospects.
2. Analyse data and charts technically: Technical analysis is the process of examining data and charts to spot trends and forecast future price movements.
3. Develop a risk management approach: Since trading in cryptocurrencies may be quite volatile, it's crucial to have a risk management strategy in place to safeguard your investments.
4.Remain current with industry news: Successful trading depends on being aware of the most recent news and changes in the cryptocurrency market, which is always changing.

Conculsion.
In tha last but no the least by following these Effective Approaches to Trading Cryptocurrencies for increase their chances of success in the exciting world of cryptocurrency trading. Remember to always invest wisely and for more information.
Source

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 11:45:23 PM
Merited by odolvlobo (1)

Avoid giving trading suggestions when you did not have enough activities on your profile. Some of the newbies will get inspired by your post but little do they know that you don't write or share the strategy from your experience, you just use chatGPT for that post.

Nice try  Grin
Nwada001

Activity: 574
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 06:41:55 PM

@Op, I'm sorry to ask you this question. All of this your suggestions and personal tips have you actually tried them and it works for you?? What level of profit have you accumulated since you started trading crypto currency for profit? Can you in any way drop some of your recently implemented strategies into real-life trading practice? If I am to take advice or trade strategies, they should be from a real-life trader. That's if your proclaimed content is all your tips and not copy and paste with the help of the ChatGPT as the above member have noticed. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Fiatless

Activity: 546
Merit: 519

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 02:34:28 PM

Avoid giving trading suggestions when you did not have enough activities on your profile. Some of the newbies will get inspired by your post but little do they know that you don't write or share the strategy from your experience, you just use chatGPT for that post.
Some of the advice OP gave is not bad at all because they are very important in cryptocurrency trading. But the writer claimed that all these tips are from his personal experience which turned out to be false. Using chatGPT in this forum is frowned at because this forum promotes creativity and lawfulness. It is not bad to use what you got from another author and share it with the forum. But you shouldn't claim ownership of the writeup by using bots to manipulate the content. You can do better than this, just put in more effort.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 576

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 03:03:00 PM

To engage on bitcoin trading, one needs to learn about it on a practical level and gain experience before trading, choosing a particular trading strategy also requires careful observations before concluding on the best pattern to use, observe how to speculate orice onbthe chart and work on your strategy, always keep in mind that you cannot lost your investment completely when trading but loose part of it due to volatility and make more profitability when it surges.
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2023, 07:49:50 PM

All my time in crypto, the best way which I have used to minimize the level of lose I could possibly incurred is buy avoiding to buy crypto during bull run, I also avoid following up social medial influencer and their proposed tokens which they always claims at their time of advertisment is the best.
I choose what I know is best for me and I convince my self enough to buy and hold it for long period of time .

bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 06:51:11 PM

Trading includes always a high risk of loss because it's impossible to predict how a market will move today, tomorrow or even in a week.
For Bitcoin, a way to make a profit is HODLing it. It is very easy to do and much less risk compared to risky trade.
Because Bitcoin is a scarce asset and it tends to increase in price over a long time period.
For HODL, we only need to have patience, which many people don't have but often, we need to have it to make a profit.
It is not easy during bear markets, really.

HODL originated from a Bitcointalk forum post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0
 Smiley
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 09:48:13 PM

Newbies who believe they can make money by trading are naive. Nearly all will lose most of their money.

2. analyze technically: Technical analysis involves analyzing charts and data to identify trends and make predictions about future price movements.

TA is BS. It is astrology for traders. It is based solely on fantasy, wishful thinking, and confirmation bias. It is promoted by disreputable people who are trying to extract money from you. It continues to exist only because there is a new sucker born every minute.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 10:03:23 PM

@OP and every newbie that desires to be a profitable trader, you can do it until you test and have an experience about what actually it is.

Most traders are losing money than profiting. Even the best of the best can't avoid to lose money because that's how trading works, there will be winners and there will be the losers and that's a normal exchange in the market.

Yeah, easy to say all of those reminders whoever and wherever is the source of it. But if you come into the actuality of what trading really is, you'll get hard time doing it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2023, 02:21:39 AM

3. Have a risk management strategy: Cryptocurrency trading can be highly volatile, so it's important to have a risk management strategy in place to protect your investments.

For me, this is the most important on the list.
Risk management strategy involves identifying potential risks, assessing the likelihood and impact of these risks, and implementing measures to mitigate them.
A lot of new people coming to cryptocurrency trading going broke because of a lack of risk management. They always expect that trading cryptocurrency is easy money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2023, 03:32:23 AM

Risk management strategy involves identifying potential risks, assessing the likelihood and impact of these risks, and implementing measures to mitigate them.
A lot of new people coming to cryptocurrency trading going broke because of a lack of risk management. They always expect that trading cryptocurrency is easy money.
It is important but before it, there is another important step. Capital allocation for trading, investment and other things. A trader should not use all capital for either trading or investment. A good strategy is have good capital allocation for investment (main priority), trading (sub priority) and expenses for life (it must have a part in capital allocation).

If all investment and trading fail, we must have last resort to survive.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 04:36:54 AM

Honestly none of those will actually work.

You want something that works, “a fair bit” of the time?

Just put some alerts for liquidations on perp exchanges. When we get a high pump or dump and there is massive liquidations that took place, look to place a trade in that area. You will be surprised how effective it is.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2023, 01:08:25 PM

Losses is the main barrier that have demotivate traders from the market because when they make significant losses without the use of risk management, their accounts ends up been liquidated. Risk management is a course and should be taken seriously if one would be able to last long in the space. Risk management is essential in the space because one ought to know what he or she will lose if the trade goes opposite direction and expects calculated profits when the market goes as planned. Trading is important in the space because its the section that certified one to be a trader. 

Stake VIP wager
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 01:21:09 PM

4.Stay up to date with industry news:
The cryptocurrency market is constantly evolving, and staying up to date with the latest news and developments is crucial for successful trading.

How really is the impact of news affecting cryptocurrency trading? If it does then which type of news really do that and where can it be found because crypto traders will be happy to get such, it will be added advantage to what they know with charts and technical analysis. News in an unregulated market may not be trusted as it is not steady or at intervals except you want to share a particular link to access crypto news.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 04:36:18 PM

Trading is risky job as always, one should not enter it just because everyone is interested in. Perhaps trading should be taken as a way to have skilful income source. It needs dedication and a passion towards constant learning. I have seen threads like this many times and I Love that people are motivating each other all the time but in the end it’s an individual stuff. Throughout day I’m scrolling hundreds of reels on social media just to see how people are show casing their profits and losses. I’m seeing success stories but I do see those people are in crypto for more than 4-5 years and it took them that much time to learn and adopt it. I think it’s best practice you should learn before entering in trading.
kelonmusk

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

COMBO Network ex COCOS-BCX

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 05:11:16 PM

I recommend is analyzing technical data to identify trends and make informed decisions about when to buy or sell. So, I think important to keep in mind that technical analysis is not foolproof, and there are always risks involved with any investment.

That's why having a risk management strategy is crucial. It's important to set limits on how much you're willing to invest and how much you're willing to lose. This can help prevent emotional decision-making and protect your investments in the long run.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Yawa2020

Activity: 700
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 05:41:54 PM

@Op, I'm sorry to ask you this question. All of this your suggestions and personal tips have you actually tried them and it works for you?? What level of profit have you accumulated since you started trading crypto currency for profit? Can you in any way drop some of your recently implemented strategies into real-life trading practice? If I am to take advice or trade strategies, they should be from a real-life trader. That's if your proclaimed content is all your tips and not copy and paste with the help of the ChatGPT as the above member have noticed. 
Why you asking him such question? The comment above yours shows that OP use ChatGPT to generate the content of the post  Grin
I doubt if he could answer your questions since the suggestions and ideas in the post are not from personal experience. But I think the forum has frown against using ChatGPT to generate posts... What am I missing?
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 09:32:32 PM

These are obvious stuff but sometimes obvious stuff are not that easy. Imagine this for a second, if you see a very fat person, and I mean like barely able to walk type of person, someone who is 200kg+ or something, that guy is barely walking right? What would you suggest him? Do a diet, walk 30 minutes a day, and drink a lot of water, right?

That's the most common thing and there is no person on the world who would drink water, walk 30 minutes and do a diet that can't lose weight, everyone can. Then why do we have fat people? I am fat myself and I can tell this, we have them because it's not as easy as saying "do this", it's hard to do it for some people. Same with these suggestions.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
samcrypto

Activity: 2044
Merit: 314

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 11:06:31 PM

4.Stay up to date with industry news:
The cryptocurrency market is constantly evolving, and staying up to date with the latest news and developments is crucial for successful trading.

How really is the impact of news affecting cryptocurrency trading? If it does then which type of news really do that and where can it be found because crypto traders will be happy to get such, it will be added advantage to what they know with charts and technical analysis. News in an unregulated market may not be trusted as it is not steady or at intervals except you want to share a particular link to access crypto news.
Big News can affect the price, its either it will create FUD or hype, cryptomarket will react.
There’s a lot of things that need to be consider when doing your trade, aside from using indicators you also have to consider the market sentiment and if its the right time to do your trade. Don’t rush in the market, do you necessary analysis before you execute a buy/sell button.

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 11:09:21 PM

These are obvious stuff but sometimes obvious stuff are not that easy. Imagine this for a second, if you see a very fat person, and I mean like barely able to walk type of person, someone who is 200kg+ or something, that guy is barely walking right? What would you suggest him? Do a diet, walk 30 minutes a day, and drink a lot of water, right?

That's the most common thing and there is no person on the world who would drink water, walk 30 minutes and do a diet that can't lose weight, everyone can. Then why do we have fat people? I am fat myself and I can tell this, we have them because it's not as easy as saying "do this", it's hard to do it for some people. Same with these suggestions.

very correct! simple stuffs become complicated as it is hard to apply in reality. laziness or other reasons is always there to prevent us from achieving something for ourselves. and most of the time, it is the self-discipline that is your biggest enemy to attain something for yourself.
the OP's list are good and are already known, however, when it comes to implementation, still hard to apply.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄