Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can do 30k$ this month?  (Read 1159 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 04:42:35 AM

I get news  from Cointelegraph Markets Pro and TradingView showed BTC/USD gaining almost $1,000 versus overnight lows of $24,229 on Bitstamp.

The pair remained buoyant as news hit that Switzerland’s central bank was due to inject $50 billion Swiss francs ($53.8 billion) into the embattled Credit Suisse, shares of which added 40% on the day.So whats about you ? Bitcoin can pump 30k or down again 20K

Source link https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-returns-to-25k-as-credit-suisse-bailout-precedes-eu-rate-hike-move
we only need at least 1600 dollars? as the price already reached 28,400 yesterday so I assume that we can hit this by march mate , but what my main concern here is that how much bitcoin can grow this whole year?
I mean this 2023 do you guys think we can hit at least 40k before it ends?
I am pretty sure that in this month bitcoin price will touch $30k because $30k is still reasonable and in short term bitcoin is trending positive. it only took +$3k to touch $30k and I don't think it's something that is difficult for bitcoin, and a slight increase in price has been able to bring bitcoin to a point of $30k. but after that the hardest thing was to stay above $30k.
but we need something to spike the price up to this level.

what we all need to do in helping the price crossing such? is at least do our part and that is to invest more even with small amount but joining all together this will create a huge increase for sure.

LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2023, 05:29:41 AM

Predicting the price of bitcoin has always been a challenge but lately this has become even more difficult, we had a difficult start and then when it seemed things could become extremely bearish the market sentiment changed again and now it is extremely bullish, and now we are close to break through the 28k resistance level, and if that happens then the chances of surpassing 30k seem high enough for me, taking into account how much time we have left before the month of March ends.

The market is bullish, and of course, everyone expects bitcoin to hit $30k this month, but honestly, no one knows what will happen. What we can do is prepare 2 plans for 2 scenarios, if bitcoin continues to rise, what should we do, and if not, what should we do when bitcoin drops?

I am a long term investor, and I invest 100% with my idle money, so I don't expect bitcoin to go up fast, I like bitcoin to keep falling because I want to accumulate bitcoin at low price. But if bitcoin doesn't drop, I'm still DCA, as long as the price isn't too high above my sell target.
What surprises me the most about what I am seeing is the speed at which bitcoin is recovering, I remember the bear market of 2018 and it was way more brutal than what we saw during 2022, not only that the bear market at that time seemed as if it was never going to end, but the this bear market was overcame with relatively ease so it is difficult to know what to expect, as this could be some form of bull trap but it could also be a sign that bitcoin is ready to do well even when the economy in general is facing problems.

I'm also the one who cutloss most of my asset during the 2018 bear season, it was really fierce, and it seemed like things would never come back. Compared to what happened in 2022, it is nothing compared to 2018. Bear season this time, we are facing a sick economy again, and I am also surprised by what is happening, I did not think the end of the bear season would be so simple, while investors become smarter, the market needs to be more fierce.
We can't say this is a bull trap as the price has risen significantly, but will another black swan cause the market to crash again?

Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 05:56:18 AM

Bitcoin will mate .

if not this week? at least before the month ends next week .
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 07:11:29 AM

I think that just a few days from now the price value of bitcoin will be broken at 30k$ because its wave resistance in the graph is at 28k$ something 2 days ago it was at 27k$+ for 2 days too then now that's it.

So it's likely that today until tomorrow, the chances are high that it will reach 29k$ and then it will drop a little again to 28k$ something on the chart for sure. That's why it seems like it's hard to play day trade when that's the behavior in reality.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 09:38:55 PM

I think that just a few days from now the price value of bitcoin will be broken at 30k$ because its wave resistance in the graph is at 28k$ something 2 days ago it was at 27k$+ for 2 days too then now that's it.

So it's likely that today until tomorrow, the chances are high that it will reach 29k$ and then it will drop a little again to 28k$ something on the chart for sure. That's why it seems like it's hard to play day trade when that's the behavior in reality.

We have a big resistance at $28k, we have been in that price for the last 3 days, and as expected, if the price is not going to go up and break that line, then obviously the price will go down and that's what we have been in the last 4 hour timeframe.

So let's see how much push the bulls has, it goes as high as $28,300, but the selling pressures is there to make profits. Although it has something to do with the Fed rate hike decision, that's why we lost that $28k and the momentum. But rest assured that it was not only bitcoin that goes down today at -2% or higher, also the stock markets went down as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 10:42:29 PM

Needs to break that 28k before we do touch up $30k and i would say that this isnt something that could really be that easy basing up on what we do see on 25k which it had been how many times had been tried out to be break out but still it did really take a while before we did reach it out but who knows considering that we are on a banking crisis and issues now which would fueled up the probabilities that we might be seeing
some price rally or increase and this is why it would really be that ideal to place up yourself if ever you do see the opportunity on placing yourself on buying on cheaper price because if the market
would be making out some upward movement then it would really be an easy profits in shortest time as possible.

TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 838

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 12:43:21 AM

Needs to break that 28k before we do touch up $30k and i would say that this isnt something that could really be that easy basing up on what we do see on 25k which it had been how many times had been tried out to be break out but still it did really take a while before we did reach it out but who knows considering that we are on a banking crisis and issues now which would fueled up the probabilities that we might be seeing
some price rally or increase and this is why it would really be that ideal to place up yourself if ever you do see the opportunity on placing yourself on buying on cheaper price because if the market
would be making out some upward movement then it would really be an easy profits in shortest time as possible.

Actually we did break that price and I would say it become a good line of support as we have been in the price level for days. Unfortunately some bad news comes out from the FED and so there is a panic because of that negativity.

However, it didn't broken $27k, or the contrary, it is going up right now, maybe it was due to the Asian market pushing it higher.

I speculate that we will bounce to something like $27,500 and up in the next 24 hours.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 01:27:38 AM

it is tiring to talk about if Bitcoin will grow like this or fall like that ,aren't you getting tired as well? instead of asking similar questions constantly why not focus in buying? I mean focus in something that will help the market instead of having this similar conversation.
Bitcoin will mate .

if not this week? at least before the month ends next week .

confidence , this is what we need here ..good comment here

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 03:02:25 AM

No doubt that the price will continue to rise and start in March, now the price is around $ 27K and there is a slight decline, but if you look at the trend and issues that develop in many exchanges, the price of $ 30k is an easy thing to achieve in March. The best thing we prepare is to continue to buy before the price reaches $ 30k, buy now and if this month can reach $ 30k then we profit more than 10% in just a few days.
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2016
Merit: 917

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2023, 05:07:38 AM

There is another weak up ahead but if you look weekly candle the price just broke the 200 EMA which is good and currently retests. There already Huge jump from previous weeks and we need to close and stay above 26K so we can continue to 30K but I do believe it happen on first week of April

But we will see  Cool

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 06:18:19 AM

No doubt that the price will continue to rise and start in March, now the price is around $ 27K and there is a slight decline, but if you look at the trend and issues that develop in many exchanges, the price of $ 30k is an easy thing to achieve in March. The best thing we prepare is to continue to buy before the price reaches $ 30k, buy now and if this month can reach $ 30k then we profit more than 10% in just a few days.
a good plan, but sometimes it doesn't match our expectations. it is very possible for the price of bitcoin to reach $ 30k and bitcoin only needs around $ 3k to reach $ 30k, but a drop in price can happen again at any time. No one knows what will happen to the crypto market in the next few days, what I am worried about is the negative news which will cause the bitcoin price to drop significantly.

Artem Sereda

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 09:06:16 AM

The dollar index makes no guarantees, on the background of the crisis state of the U.S. banks, anything can happen.

VSYS.host — Anonymous Offshore Dedicated Servers & VPS with DDoS protection:UA/NL/US
SHKeeper.io — Self-Hosted & Open-Source Crypto Payment Processor
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 09:37:04 AM

Only 4 days to the end of March, and we're still at $28k, no positive news to get bitcoin moving. But I expect the remaining 4 days will have some positive news to help bitcoin reach $30k, otherwise, we will have to wait for it in April. I remain bullish on the market and believe bitcoin will continue to rise in the coming days.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 11:28:03 AM

Only 4 days to the end of March, and we're still at $28k, no positive news to get bitcoin moving. But I expect the remaining 4 days will have some positive news to help bitcoin reach $30k, otherwise, we will have to wait for it in April. I remain bullish on the market and believe bitcoin will continue to rise in the coming days.

And it means that we will not get closer to $30k this month because it's slowing down. But no worries, we will just have to wait (and believed), that $30k could be reached next month.

We are still in the crisis right now, and people are looking for assets to hold their wealth and bitcoin is the perfect definition of it. Although bitcoin will replace fiat might not happen, but still there are individuals who think otherwise that's why they are going to bitcoin. So yes, this is just another test for us, what lies ahead is the most important thing, look for long term prices specially in the next bull run.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 02:58:06 PM

And it means that we will not get closer to $30k this month because it's slowing down. But no worries, we will just have to wait (and believed), that $30k could be reached next month.

I wouldn't be so certain that price won't reach $30K because it has slowed down in recent days and facing resistance. Anything can happen, even if it's starting to look less likely for this month. Too many speculated that price wouldn't be able to get above $25K, as opposed to thinking that it could but remained unlikely. Being certain about price reaching a certain level or not is a very naive outlook imo.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 03:28:12 PM

Last week I was optimistic that at the end of March the price would pass $ 30k, but today the price dropped again by more than 3% so the price fell to around $ 26k, hopefully a small correction and soon the price will increase, as investors of course we can make moments like now to buy more.
Epaper

Activity: 761
Merit: 112

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 06:43:35 PM

I think it's very possible Bitcoin price to reach $30k in March 2023 at this point. Especially now that bitcoin prices are trading in the $26k-$27k range.

JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 10:52:40 PM

I think it's very possible Bitcoin price to reach $30k in March 2023 at this point. Especially now that bitcoin prices are trading in the $26k-$27k range.
Do you still believe that bitcoin will reach a price of $30k before the end of March? Just a few days remain in March, and the price of bitcoin is still bouncing between $27k and $28k, not yet ready to rise to the anticipated price of $30k as we had anticipated.

Bitcoin's failure to attain or cross the $30k price has demonstrated that, despite the long-term candlelight it emits, it is impossible to determine the exact price of bitcoin. As crypto investors, our only option is to accumulate bitcoin whenever the price is low.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 588
Merit: 516

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2023, 11:22:14 PM

Do you still believe that bitcoin will reach a price of $30k before the end of March? Just a few days remain in March, and the price of bitcoin is still bouncing between $27k and $28k, not yet ready to rise to the anticipated price of $30k as we had anticipated.

Well, nothing is yet impossible in the crypto market, but does the market really need up to 48 hours to spike up if it's really going to? N.  I speculate $30,000 before the end of the month, which right now I don't know if that would be possible, but I know there still can be some leap with any little chance, like yesterday when the price dropped to $26k but it's now at $27k+.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 12:43:33 AM

I get news  from Cointelegraph Markets Pro and TradingView showed BTC/USD gaining almost $1,000 versus overnight lows of $24,229 on Bitstamp.

The pair remained buoyant as news hit that Switzerland’s central bank was due to inject $50 billion Swiss francs ($53.8 billion) into the embattled Credit Suisse, shares of which added 40% on the day.So whats about you ? Bitcoin can pump 30k or down again 20K

Source link https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-returns-to-25k-as-credit-suisse-bailout-precedes-eu-rate-hike-move
As I can see , we have 2 days left before the month end the quarter? and as your question stands for the whole 1st quarter(and not just the month of march) we can see that there is no chance to break that.

though almost broken the 29 price value yet stopped there and seemingly to stay 27-28 dollars till the next days.

Hoping it would go back to 50k this year and that is enough for me though.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀