Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you advice a new trader to join a trading community or group?  (Read 728 times)
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 08:21:28 PM

As a trader, things can get difficult and discouraging if you cannot relate with any other person who will have a good understanding of what you are saying concerning trading, to solve that challenge, are you part of any trading community or group that you share tips and new strategies? What other ways can you say you have benefited from being in a community asides sharing of tips and strategies. Are you doing better than when you did things on your own. Can there be any major disadvantage being a member of such a trading groups? What is your advice to people
Joining a trading community can be beneficial for sharing tips, strategies, and resources, but traders should be cautious of echo chambers and hype-focused communities. It's important to do your due diligence and evaluate any community before joining.
Huppercase

Activity: 770
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 08:44:20 PM

As a trader, things can get difficult and discouraging if you cannot relate with any other person who will have a good understanding of what you are saying concerning trading, to solve that challenge, are you part of any trading community or group that you share tips and new strategies? What other ways can you say you have benefited from being in a community asides sharing of tips and strategies. Are you doing better than when you did things on your own. Can there be any major disadvantage being a member of such a trading groups? What is your advice to people?

Community group is a good thing but you have to define the purpose from beginning. As a community, you main objective is to learn one or two things from different people, as they used to say that there is no knowledge that is a waste, you will get the opportunity to learn one or two things from other traders but never made a mistake of using another trader strategy, it may not end well. Another important thing you should look out for is scammers, they have one it two of them in every most community, try and avoid them and don't fall for their traps, knowledge should be your target.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 09:10:18 PM

I have a strange impression about trading community groups, such groups are just a show off of wealth rather than discussing strategies and trading plans. Thinking about things like this makes me tend to ignore trading groups or communities, of course this is never fun especially when you really expect a lot of knowledge to be shared.

After all, a trading community or group that is not well-moderated by the owner is just a bad alarm for emotional management failure. Someone may be influenced by other people's decisions and they have to accept losses because of wrong decisions.

Most of the time, you will read successful stories but they won't share their failures and reasons why such failures.
Maybe for the sake of getting insights, you can join them as long as it is free.
But if they will start asking for a fee, then, better get out. You can earn your skill or knowledge on your own.
You can actually discover a lot of tricks if you will do your own trading. Just start small and be patient with your journey.

I completely agree with your opinion, for beginners who are really just starting trading, I think it's best to seek knowledge independently, whether by reading or watching videos about trading education or learning directly from someone who has good capacity or knowledge in trading.
because right now I think most trading communities or groups have now been made into wetlands for commercialization or in other words if we want to join that group or communities and take knowledge there we have to pay first so that we have full access and more knowledge in that community.
In fact, there have been many cases of trading communities founded by well-known people or even some influencers, it turns out that they are defrauding beginners who really don't have any knowledge of trading.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 10:05:49 PM

Joining a trading group can be of advantage and disadvantage to those newbies that choose to join on their own. As for me, I find it hard to join a trading community not to talk of advising a newbie to join one. I can only advise someone to join what favors me more than what doesn't. Why I do that, is not to be blamed tomorrow on how he lost to trade or how someone managed to give him a wrong signal on how to trade.

Since I suffered a terrible loss following trading signals that a friend offered me, I try to keep away from trading in the cryptocurrency space.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2023, 10:13:33 PM

As a trader, things can get difficult and discouraging if you cannot relate with any other person who will have a good understanding of what you are saying concerning trading, to solve that challenge, are you part of any trading community or group that you share tips and new strategies? What other ways can you say you have benefited from being in a community asides sharing of tips and strategies. Are you doing better than when you did things on your own. Can there be any major disadvantage being a member of such a trading groups? What is your advice to people?
It's not bad joining on those trading groups as long as you don't pay them or make pure do your trades because that trading group told you so. You are trying to improve this is why copying other won't do any thing good to you. I personally joined some trading groups on my social media but I don't really rely on it that hard, Some of the members of those groups shares there insights about their current trading moves and what they are currently trading, This gives me an idea on what to potentially trade and what kind of approach I can use to trade that kind of token. Joining on a groups that you know you will learn is never be a bad thing .
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 10:20:08 PM

When you do join up some groups then you would really be basically be prone to lots of shills and fomo or even on fud from those people who had joined that group.Its very common that you would really be
prone or would be exposed into this one and if you are a newbie who arent that emotionally that stabled or prepared then for sure it would really be affecting your overall plans and methods which you had planned earlier.This is why i dont recommend on joining up some groups but if you do intend to join for the sake of interaction with other users and not been able to get easily affected for whatever
shills and fuds around then its isnt really that bad to consider on joining as long you do know on what you are doing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 10:58:05 PM

Yes, you should definitely join a trading community or group. But you should only join it to learn how to trade and when to trade and when not to trade; if you are only joining to get free calls from the group, then I would suggest you not do so. Trading on other people’s calls is not good, at least not for a beginner. If the call turns out to be good, then you're going to praise the person who gave you the call, but if the call turns out to be bad and by chance you lose your hard-earned money for it, then you're going to curse that person for the rest of your life. So it’s important to learn trading from scratch. If you are a newbie, then it’s better to have theoretical knowledge at first, then go for live trading.
Joining a trading community actually create an advantage especially for beginner traders. You will know how to succeed and be profitable in trading because the members will surely share tips and ideas on how trading works. So you will learn to expand your knowledge in trading, and with different experiences from traders, you will know how to avoid mistakes and losses. Just don’t trade using other strategies because it might not work for you and it will ruin your trades. Always have your own way to trade, and develop your skills and strategies from trading    that you think will definitely work on you, and not because it work for others.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 10:59:47 PM

It is always good to have a community or group that will update us about trading.  It also help us gain experience by listening to the people's rant and stories on how they perform well or bad in their thread.  Learning isn't about our own personal experience, it is richer to learn other people's stories of success and failure.  Life is too short to experience all of them so better learn from others.  

Aside from that being in a group makes us enjoy things since interacting with other people is proven to make us learn a thing or two.  So yes, it is a good thing to join a trading group.

The only disadvantage I see is if we let ourselves be exploited by other traders.  Other than that, I think it is all good.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 06:34:45 AM

-snip-
Just don’t trade using other strategies because it might not work for you and it will ruin your trades. Always have your own way to trade, and develop your skills and strategies from trading that you think will definitely work on you, and not because it work for others.
Trading with other people's strategies is not recommended, it's good that a group is created so that professional traders can interact with each other and novice traders.
I have many trading groups that provide a lot of knowledge about trading and I use it to create my own strategy.
If you only depend on other people's strategies then there will be no progress.

-snip-
The only disadvantage I see is if we let ourselves be exploited by other traders.  Other than that, I think it is all good.
Exploited by other traders, maybe because of a lack of knowledge so that it can be used for the benefit of others.
There are some professional traders who do provide knowledge for free and there is no intention behind it, but there are also those who provide knowledge but have a hidden intention to benefit themselves.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 10:30:10 AM

Recently, I came to the conclusion that most if not all these trading community do not know what they are doing, it is full of noise and those selling trading courses are there to take your money and to my surprise most of them are not making money trading but just selling calls to you. If you think you need help, it is better to form a group of like minds not more than five, that you can share your ideas together, through this you get better

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1236

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 05:13:12 PM

-snip-
Most of the time, you will read successful stories but they won't share their failures and reasons why such failures.
Maybe for the sake of getting insights, you can join them as long as it is free.
But if they will start asking for a fee, then, better get out. You can earn your skill or knowledge on your own.
You can actually discover a lot of tricks if you will do your own trading. Just start small and be patient with your journey.
I have joined several non-paid trading groups, but in the end I have to say the same thing.
Of course, not everyone in the group is the same, but for the most part it's hard to get them to say something useful especially the strategy. Only paid groups may be good to consider in some case, the rest is considered at your own risk.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Franctoshi

Activity: 812
Merit: 560

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 06:15:45 PM

Considering the fact that you are a newbie, it does make sense to be in a group where other traders are do share their day to day trading experiences and market analysis. with this you can get improved over time while in the group, and too the courage to keep learning and to becoming a better trader tomorrow as you will be learning from different ideas, plus seeing others share solution to some challenges that you are facing in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2023, 06:29:46 PM

The best thing about joining groups is that you will be able to do any decision related to your success and people are sharing their thoughts about buying and selling and about arising of new project so it's better to get involved in groups rather than doing by your own thoughts. Actually people get scared about groups because they heard that in group people only share wrong information for getting money but not all groups are same. so just involved in a group and focus on their ideas After that it's up to you that whether you like it or not but hearing others ideas and getting involved in group is better way to get experience.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 06:48:09 PM

I have joined several non-paid trading groups, but in the end I have to say the same thing.
Of course, not everyone in the group is the same, but for the most part it's hard to get them to say something useful especially the strategy. Only paid groups may be good to consider in some case, the rest is considered at your own risk.
It can't be denied, but it's a common thing in various trade groups. I also join several group on telegram and facebook, even though a lot of insignificant things are discussed there, especially outside the context of trading. Strategies that are expected to help are sometimes not good because most of them take advantage of market hype. Well I agree with some of your opinions, but there must be different benefits about trading group.

Also I remember some paid trading group, usually they share good analysis and predictions about certain assets. The chances of making profit tend to be better when you are in a paid trading group, but there are always risks, of course.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 08:28:25 PM

Can there be any major disadvantage being a member of such a trading groups? What is your advice to people?
Beein in such groups has a lot of advantages, but the strategies given are not always reliable, it is a good idea if a trader will de his/her own research well then add it up with the strategies and come up with an amazing trading experience.
Therefore, being a member if such group is not a bad idea but it is not fully reliable as it can also bring you down completely.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 09:45:06 PM

That’s a good advantage for me, since new traders would gain more knowledge and improve their crafts when they receive tips and ideas from other long time traders. And it will help them develop transparency and flexibility when it comes to overcoming different problems that most traders face in the market. As long as they develop their own strategies from scratch, I think that will definitely work for them.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 09:58:26 PM

A new trader can definitely join the community. But if that community group is managed by a good experienced person then I would say definitely a new trader can learn something good by joining that community. It is only by joining the community that he will learn something wrong, but not necessarily that he will learn something good from the community. Besides, by watching some videos on YouTube, you can get some ideas from there, thus a new trader can become experienced with ideas.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 631

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 09:59:25 PM

That’s a good advantage for me, since new traders would gain more knowledge and improve their crafts when they receive tips and ideas from other long time traders. And it will help them develop transparency and flexibility when it comes to overcoming different problems that most traders face in the market. As long as they develop their own strategies from scratch, I think that will definitely work for them.
If you are assuring yourself that you wont really be following some investment or tips out of other peoples analysis and suggestions then it should be fine but its not bad to test out for yourself and be wary whether those analysis would work or not but in overall idea which all of us are just speculators.We do only differ on knowledge and methods on how to deal with the market since  there are noobs and there are experts and veterans which it would really be just understandable their main differences.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
blockman

Activity: 2926
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 11:20:31 PM

Beein in such groups has a lot of advantages, but the strategies given are not always reliable, it is a good idea if a trader will de his/her own research well then add it up with the strategies and come up with an amazing trading experience.
Therefore, being a member if such group is not a bad idea but it is not fully reliable as it can also bring you down completely.
That's true, they may have some insightful things to say but it's not always effective for everyone. It's not that bad at all to be in a group but it's better to avoid most groups and just be yourself and start doing your own trades without their help. Some help could be a good starter but you don't have to lean on them for most times because it's not that going to work easy on you. But it's up to the newbie trader if he thinks that it's best for him to have some consultation with these groups. My take on it, resources are all over the internet and you just have to study all of them and try every possible strategy that you see and test which one is effectively working on you.

shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 11:46:48 PM

always joins them for the experience that you still haven't had, you will know how to figure out which pump are fake, basically you could gain knowledge from there massively, but only if you are willing to learn.
majority are joining groups just to get signal anyway, they just want their financial decision affected by external people cause they don't really care about creating their own analysis so they just wanna join the train.
i'd say it's essential if you still lack knowledge in regard of trading and investing in general. but of course majority of such groups are just full of noise if you don't become selective, most of them are just shouting about which coin they think better than the other else which could be causing you massive loss if you just follow blindly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄