Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:01:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers in the World  (Read 108 times)
PhilixCrpt (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 10:06:44 PM

Mother's day is the most special day in history. Let's all make out time to celebrate our Mothers. At least if not for nothing, for the pain they went through in giving Birth to us and to our Children. The value of a Mother is unexplainable, they are the vessel through which we all came into this Earth 🌎.

Happy Mother's day to my Beautiful Wife and Happy Mother's day to my Mother In-law, Sisters and My late Mother (May her Soul continue to rest in Peace Profound). I sincerely thank all of you for the pains you have taken for me and for the support you have all given me.

Once again, happy Mother's day to you all.
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 12:40:26 AM

Thanks dearly beloved mate, all mother's appreciate it with sincerity.

So early yesterday's morning while trying to wish my mum a happy mother's day, I had to ask her why women are more celebrated than the men everywhere, we just celebrated the women about 2weeks or lesser ago.

Cause, for all I know, both parents do exceedingly amazing  in the raising of their children. It's true the women go through the whole pains that must time are life threatening, but the men also go through stress trying to fend and place food on the table, my opinion is that, our parents be celebrated equally, aside God, both are our Messiahs

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2023, 08:53:55 AM

we celebrated wonderful women world over, those women that has stand film in the midst of oppressions and speak out their minds. these are the women worth celebrating. they are the voices of the voiceless. those women taking career in politics and governance. contesting to represent the female in government, we celebrate your courage and strengthen. Today we have first female Governor in Nigeria senator Aisha Binani of Adamawa state, it is a good news for the African women.
Raceonsucced

Activity: 234
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 01:32:16 PM

Mother is a woman who is very tough and strong. Mothers have tender feelings, always take care of their children with great patience and affection. All mothers around the world, especially for my own mother, " I wish you a happy mother's day. Thank you for all the struggles of mothers so far for children, husbands and the whole family. I hope all mothers are always healthy and may the soul of OP's mother continue to rest in peace. peace " A mother's extraordinary love for her children and all her family will not be replaced ❤️

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
Doan9269

Activity: 882
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 02:28:34 PM

Every woman that serves the role of a mother deserves to be celebrated because they makes life itself more suitable with their role and influence, they provide every nurture a child needs from childhood to when he's fully grown to take responsibility for himself, women make every efforts to ensure the family unite and stays together, they birth to every successful man on earth and never give up despite our inconsiderable attitudes as men, we celebrate every category of women all over the world today and always, happy mother's day.
Queentoshi

Activity: 756
Merit: 314

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 08:30:35 PM

Happy Mother's day to my Beautiful Wife and Happy Mother's day to my Mother In-law, Sisters and My late Mother (May her Soul continue to rest in Peace Profound). I sincerely thank all of you for the pains you have taken for me and for the support you have all given me.
I do not get it, is you Mother-in-law and sister on this forum, there is no need posting about them and thanking them here when they will not be able to read your heartfelt appreciation. The days has passed and I hope that you were able to express this love to them in gifts. I love gifts, all women do. A gift is a good way to show appreciation. If you could not gift them, there are many Mother's Day and Women's day in a year, begin to save up and plan for gifts for them the next one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 09:34:47 PM

Mother's day is indeed a significant occasion to honor and thank mothers for their love, sacrifices, and contributions to their families and society. It's a time to acknowledge their hard work, resilience, and nurturing nature, which often goes unnoticed or undervalued. So, I hope your message inspires others to celebrate and cherish their mothers and mother figures on this special day and beyond.
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 09:35:02 PM

I believe that this Mother's Day not every mother Across The Nation that really know that this particular day is called the Mother's Day and is what for celebration because so many of them which I come across with today none of them is celebrating their Mother's Day except people that is their religious in Christian while people who are not Christian in my site don't know what is Mother's Day because it is is that the only celebrate this in church

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
GiftedMAN

Activity: 812
Merit: 551

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2023, 10:53:02 PM

Mother's day is indeed a significant occasion to honor and thank mothers for their love, sacrifices, and contributions to their families and society. It's a time to acknowledge their hard work, resilience, and nurturing nature, which often goes unnoticed or undervalued. So, I hope your message inspires others to celebrate and cherish their mothers and mother figures on this special day and beyond.

Aside this day that is set aside for mother's day,  I think all the mothers and good women out there deserves to be celebrated daily because of their endless support in the family and the world at large. Though death took someone so special to me which is my mum but I believe anyone who has a mother should endeavor to celebrate her and let her know how beautiful she is and how she has helped to build the home peacefully. It's nice celebrating mother's day and I hope the world will celebrate the women and appreciate them for all they have been doing in the society.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Arenga pinnata

Activity: 420
Merit: 312

Rollbit.com

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 05:05:00 AM

Mother's day is the most special day in history. Let's all make out time to celebrate our Mothers. At least if not for nothing, for the pain they went through in giving Birth to us and to our Children. The value of a Mother is unexplainable, they are the vessel through which we all came into this Earth 🌎.

Once again, happy Mother's day to you all.

thank you for reminding me about this mother's day, to be honest at first I forgot about this mother's day.
luckily i visited this forum and found your post.
mother is a hero who does not expect to be paid for her services, the pain and pain experienced during childbirth cannot be redeemed by property.

Happy mother's day

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 06:12:33 PM

Mother's are such an unexplainable gift given from God to us which are called children, I'm deeply sorry to every member who lost theirs to death,
I'm using this medium to say a happy mother's day to my mum, though I'm not close to her now, but have called her already to celebrate with her,
And I urge every member to celebrate their mother's too,
May God bless all mother's..Amen🙏

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 728
Merit: 456

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 04:00:45 PM

Sorry, this is coming late but it is better late than never and at that, we must celebrate our women the best possible way we can since they have paid a lot of sacrifice in raising us from conception till delivery.

There fore I use this opportunity to celebrate women all over the world and wish them, happy mothers day in areas.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x