Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuhrer Putin criminal  (Read 257 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 04:39:32 PM

If he did not annex part of the Ukraine then this issue never would have happened.

Putin annexed part of Ukraine because he wants to restore Russia within the borders of the USSR.

No Fuhrer at all! Simply trying to give the people of the area what the majority of them want. Russian freedom rather than Ukrainian (US and Nato) slavery.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 01:04:22 PM

If he did not annex part of the Ukraine then this issue never would have happened.

Putin annexed part of Ukraine because he wants to restore Russia within the borders of the USSR.

No Fuhrer at all! Simply trying to give the people of the area what the majority of them want. Russian freedom rather than Ukrainian (US and Nato) slavery.

Cool

It seems that Russian freedom should be understood as the freedom to kill people.
andyfibe

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2023, 01:33:10 PM

Cool
What are you about? Russians have always behaved arrogantly towards Ukrainians. I don’t understand why you consider Ukrainians to be slaves. I also want a lot of things, but for the sake of my desires, I will not go to a neighbor to pick it up.

topman21
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1056

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 01:47:08 PM

Cool
What are you about? Russians have always behaved arrogantly towards Ukrainians. I don’t understand why you consider Ukrainians to be slaves. I also want a lot of things, but for the sake of my desires, I will not go to a neighbor to pick it up.

Yes Russians consider Ukrainians as slaves. But I never expect such thoughts from my eyes. Russia should always show love to Ukraine. I will always support Ukraine. Russia is a very powerful country and they are just treating Ukraine in such a slavish way. Russia and Ukraine think this war should end soon.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 11:30:39 AM

Cool

Yes Russians consider Ukrainians as slaves. But I never expect such thoughts from my eyes. Russia should always show love to Ukraine. I will always support Ukraine. Russia is a very powerful country and they are just treating Ukraine in such a slavish way. Russia and Ukraine think this war should end soon.

What kind of Ukrainians have you decided that they are obliged to be friends with the Russians after they destroyed Ukrainian cities and killed tens of thousands of Ukrainians?
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 08:32:42 PM

Russian Fuhrer Putin will not represent Russia at the BRICS summit in South Africa due to an ICC arrest warrant issued against him. Putin is so afraid that even in his own country he spends most of his life in an underground bunker.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 10:00:14 PM

Russian Fuhrer Putin will not represent Russia at the BRICS summit in South Africa due to an ICC arrest warrant issued against him. Putin is so afraid that even in his own country he spends most of his life in an underground bunker.

Lol. I'm happy for you. You probably aren't important enough to need a bunker.

Russia Launches Its Own CBDC, The Digital Ruble

https://www.technocracy.news/russia-launches-its-own-cbdc-the-digital-ruble/
Safe and convenient concepts such as "digital ruble platform", "digital ruble platform participant", as well as "digital ruble platform user" and "digital account (wallet)", now have concrete definitions provided by pages and pages of legal mumbo-jumbo.

The approved legislation designates the Bank of Russia as the sole operator of the digital ruble platform. The Central Bank will be responsible for all aspects of "Russia's" CBDC, including functionality, safety, and "the correct accounting" of transactions.

Interfax provided some more details about what was included in the final version of the bill:

The adopted law clarifies the ban on crediting digital ruble accounts, as well as on the accrual of interest on the balance of digital rubles. It is also prohibited to open joint digital ruble accounts (for several users).

The document also establishes the Central Bank's right to block a platform participant (bank) from conducting a transaction if the regulator suspects it is being carried out without the client's consent. In this case, the Central Bank will inform the bank or the client about the possibility of sending a second order using the same details and for the same amount. Upon receipt of a repeated order, the Central Bank will be obliged to honor it.

In addition, according to the law, the Bank of Russia will be able to enter into agreements with other CBDC operators [i.e., other central banks]—not only of a foreign state, but also of a group of foreign states.

By the way: Interfax's report also featured an interesting comment from first deputy chairman of the Bank of Russia, Olga Skorobogatova, who is very excited about the possibility of creating not just "national" CBDCs, but CBDCs for "a whole space". And just think: some gullible worrywarts claim CBDCs could undermine what little remains of national sovereignty.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 11:03:39 PM

I don't know why op seems to hate Putin that much but from my findings and little research I knew that Putin is not the kind of person we think he is. I would even prefer Putin that Biden that had decides to inflict pains on other countries that do not join his outrageous agenda. Take a look at the NATO using Ukraine and a center of ammunition testnet.

I think it is now the Ukraine president will know that the US and NATO are using his country to fight Russia sending deadly weapons which they know that Russia will always retaliate indefinitely. The US had caused more trouble to the world than the so called Russia having just few percentages.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 05:20:10 PM

I don't know why op seems to hate Putin that much but from my findings and little research I knew that Putin is not the kind of person we think he is. I would even prefer Putin that Biden that had decides to inflict pains on other countries that do not join his outrageous agenda. Take a look at the NATO using Ukraine and a center of ammunition testnet.

I think it is now the Ukraine president will know that the US and NATO are using his country to fight Russia sending deadly weapons which they know that Russia will always retaliate indefinitely. The US had caused more trouble to the world than the so called Russia having just few percentages.

There is a small but important nuance in all this, the President of Ukraine asked Biden to help protect Ukraine from Russian invaders, whose goal is to destroy the country and its people.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 05:43:48 PM

There is a small but important nuance in all this, the President of Ukraine asked Biden to help protect Ukraine from Russian invaders, whose goal is to destroy the country and its people.

Just like every government. Ask for help from the slave-maker of your choice. It just happens that Russia allowed this slave-making of Ukraine, by the US, to go on as long as it has. Why did Russia do this? Because they were allowing Ukraine to have freedom of choice.

Russia's single reason for fighting is to protect itself from the US/Nato that wants to destroy her.

Cool

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 03:37:32 AM

Just like every government. Ask for help from the slave-maker of your choice. It just happens that Russia allowed this slave-making of Ukraine, by the US, to go on as long as it has. Why did Russia do this? Because they were allowing Ukraine to have freedom of choice.

Russia's single reason for fighting is to protect itself from the US/Nato that wants to destroy her.

Cool

What nonsense! Russia attacked Ukraine, that's a fact. That is why the UN recognized Russia as an aggressor. There is no fact to say that the US attacked Russia. You don't have to lie. This is not a kindergarten for you, so that people would believe in your childish babble.
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 03:45:25 AM

The Russian Fuhrer refused to go to South Africa for the summit. He was afraid of arrest, so he sent Foreign Minister Lavrov in his place. By the way, Putin, even in Russia, does not climb out of an underground bunker, fearing the criminals around him, like himself, who will hand him over in order to save themselves.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 05:34:46 PM

The Russian Fuhrer refused to go to South Africa for the summit. He was afraid of arrest, so he sent Foreign Minister Lavrov in his place. By the way, Putin, even in Russia, does not climb out of an underground bunker, fearing the criminals around him, like himself, who will hand him over in order to save themselves.

Putin is simply looking for peace... regarding not going to SA. They asked him not to come because it would place them into a big controversy with themselves. How? They foolishly allowed themselves into contradictory 'treaties' with other countries. Some of those treaties would force them to arrest Putin. Other of those treaties would not allow them to arrest Putin. Putin is simply making it easy on them by not going.

Besides, Russia simply was attempting a police action on Ukraine, to keep the Ukraine government and military from killing a bunch of Ukrainian citizens for nothing. It's still a police action. If it were not, Russia would have simply rolled across Ukraine long ago, and there would be no more Ukraine.

Cool

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 10:42:43 PM

Putin is simply looking for peace... regarding not going to SA. They asked him not to come because it would place them into a big controversy with themselves. How? They foolishly allowed themselves into contradictory 'treaties' with other countries. Some of those treaties would force them to arrest Putin. Other of those treaties would not allow them to arrest Putin. Putin is simply making it easy on them by not going.

Besides, Russia simply was attempting a police action on Ukraine, to keep the Ukraine government and military from killing a bunch of Ukrainian citizens for nothing. It's still a police action. If it were not, Russia would have simply rolled across Ukraine long ago, and there would be no more Ukraine.

Cool

So that the Ukrainian people and their country Ukraine are, the world helps Ukraine against the aggressor, which is Russia. And the fact that Russia is the aggressor is confirmed by a vote in the UN.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: