Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price is looking positive green  (Read 516 times)
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 06:43:27 AM

personally I really believe in the middle of the year the price of bitcoin is much better than the current price, the main reason is because in the middle of the year bitcoin is getting closer to bullish. I bought bitcoin when the price of bitcoin was still below $20k and I don't care if after this there is another price drop because my goal is long term investment and I believe this year or next year bitcoin will be bullish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 08:29:22 AM

Back over months is reddish, I could hardly think about bitcoin as anything good soon but it seem like there will be positive green movement this mid of the year coming. Bitcoin can never be overrated sometimes it will destroys your feelings, sometimes it will bring excited, dudes, is been a while we reap the juicy part of bitcoin. 3 days now is looking greenish with improvement I hope the pump starts soon enough, this green looks real positive

All of a sudden the price has start to fall, I think this has to do with the lawsuit against Binance and CZ, it'll trending on crypto twitter and this time around I think they got enough evidence to take Binance down or hit the exchange with lots of regulations. This though won't be the end of the market since it isn't the first time we'll be experiencing this.

The month of march was looking bullish then all of a sudden the market starts getting hits with lots of negative activities. I'm still wondering how the collapse of the banks became bearish for Bitcoin or is it all because the market is in negativity overall so no news is moving the market positively again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 09:15:03 AM

There is no doubt that the price of bitcoin has the opportunity to continue to rise, according to data from the number of users in several top exchanges such as binance, huobi and others show the number of users who complete KYC increases more than 40%, even in African countries the increase is more fantastic so as to make demand continue to increase and Certainly making prices continue to rise.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Dave1

Activity: 1288
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 10:41:58 AM

Back over months is reddish, I could hardly think about bitcoin as anything good soon but it seem like there will be positive green movement this mid of the year coming. Bitcoin can never be overrated sometimes it will destroys your feelings, sometimes it will bring excited, dudes, is been a while we reap the juicy part of bitcoin. 3 days now is looking greenish with improvement I hope the pump starts soon enough, this green looks real positive

All of a sudden the price has start to fall, I think this has to do with the lawsuit against Binance and CZ, it'll trending on crypto twitter and this time around I think they got enough evidence to take Binance down or hit the exchange with lots of regulations. This though won't be the end of the market since it isn't the first time we'll be experiencing this.

Yes, don't know why the sudden correction in the last 4-6 hours, but it's goes down to $26,700 very quickly, -4.5%, doesn't look good because we are at the end of the month and we want to end it with a green candle. Last couple of days though, it's very volatile, but this is the second time that the market breaks the $26k. Maybe the pressure is that high for the bulls to buy and so we wont on the overbought zone and with that a correction is imminent.

The month of march was looking bullish then all of a sudden the market starts getting hits with lots of negative activities. I'm still wondering how the collapse of the banks became bearish for Bitcoin or is it all because the market is in negativity overall so no news is moving the market positively again.

Yes, when we heard news of the banking crisis, the price suddenly shoot up to as high as $28,500. But let's see, we will have to wait for the next 24 hours, at least by that time, we will see the full picture whether we are going to make a retracement or go back to at least $27k.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 03:27:14 PM

Hope to continue to increase in March and be able to touch $ 30k, there are still 3 more days to see March become the start of a bull run, but we must be vigilant because the last few days the price has continued to decline, hopefully there will be another increase like March 12th and in a day can increase more than 20%, if repeated of course the price could reach $ 32k.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 06:07:21 AM

but still not enough to call a recovered market , from losing a trillion capitalization this green is seemingly a temporary increase and there are more bad to expect in the coming months or at least till next year.
I know that many people here look at this how positive it can be but ? be realistic and truth that we are still in not so good market positioning.
March makes us optimistic that the bull run will happen soon, yesterday the price was $ 27k and now it has risen to $ 28k, soon the price will reach $ 30k and I'm sure if the price can reach $ 30k there will be an increase in transaction volume and of course the price will fly to the sky.
but the price is 28k for a week now , its just happened that it drops recently to 27k and just comes back to 28.
this is the waiting time now.

kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 06:47:03 AM

Hope to continue to increase in March and be able to touch $ 30k, there are still 3 more days to see March become the start of a bull run, but we must be vigilant because the last few days the price has continued to decline, hopefully there will be another increase like March 12th and in a day can increase more than 20%, if repeated of course the price could reach $ 32k.

The key to hitting $30k is if the market can break past $28,200 as at that point there is quite strong resistance. But it seems that Bitcoin will undergo a few more corrections before reaching the price of $ 30k. You have to be prepared for whatever will happen. going in early might be better, and prepare spare money to buy gradually.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dickiy

Activity: 882
Merit: 461

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 07:57:54 AM

We had a promising March with really strong momentum, the market covered the positivity with green days.  now, the market is correcting, but the optimism is showing the power of structuring long-term confidence.  I think this is a big change.  I expect a few green days at the end of the month to return and gain momentum to help bitcoin break 30k$
Healthy , really healthy one ...

As we are in attempt to break a level of $30k where everyone looking and waiting for it, just normal to see most of the coins had a red charts in the last few days , safe to say that we are in the right track to break this $30k level very soon. Positive still .

Showing that today Bitcoin is still green to continue its price, I think the sensitivity to the news of yesterday's CEO of Binance is no longer influential and is being looked at as a signal of fear, it's true that it seems that the mid-term investors are very excited to reach the 30k$ level by the end of March,
At this time bitcoin reached a price of $ 28k again with a 4 percent increase from its previous price, I don't know what news made today's price go up again, but the right thought if everyone has high enough hopes that at the end of March it will reach a price level of $ 30k .

I noticed that today Altcoin is also following bitcoin movement with some green plantings in the market.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 10:00:43 AM

Mid-March or 2 weeks ago I was optimistic that the price would easily reach $ 30k and I even said it would reach $ 35k, because at that time the price almost reached $ 29k, unfortunately the market fell again and hopes to see a bull run that started in March failed, maybe the bull market will start in April or about 14 hours from my position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: