Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💲⭐ CCs Mini-Loan Service ⭐💲  (Read 2950 times)
CryptoHFs

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

STRAIGHT FORWARD

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 01:27:35 PM

I advice the OP to lock this thread and open a new one with self moderation to bypass comments he don't like and keep the thread clean

Ich habe keine lust
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CYBER_COWBOY (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 42

Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk.

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 01:30:24 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2023, 04:02:55 PM by CYBER_COWBOY

I see you as too reactive to present yourself as a supposedly altruistic person. If you are such a good person and do so well in offering this service I don't know why you get so angry. And the last straw is your signature, which does not correspond to your reactions.

You and Wolf are welcome back in a year or so and apologize to me.

Lol.

What his intentions are, I don't know. Just from my point of view they are not bad. Maybe he just wants to help out those who need it, but also look like they can actually pay it back.

Giving these low-amount loans to people who need them only deepens financial ruin.

Rasied the amount to 22 from 20.  Wink
8$ interest and 1.5$ transaction fee are not too much for 22$?

In the example above, do you think someone who is having trouble coming up with $22 you are doing him any favors if you charge them $8 in less than a month? In the UK and many European countries such loans are illegal. That's more than 500% APR

Call the police then.  🤡🤡
The things you quote is not even active anymore, it was a stupid rookie mistake by me, it would take you ONE minute to see the loans I giving out how much interest they paid. but no, all for a little bit o drama.

Now stop posting here and create your own thread in reputation board. Atleast Wolf understand that you should not spam another users thread.

I advice the OP to lock this thread and open a new one with self moderation to bypass comments he don't like and keep the thread clean

Then I only giving them another reason to accusing me for more stuff.. You don't understand, these guys don't have any limits... this is how internet trolls behave sadly.
But lets be honest 5 months not a single complain... i think if it was something bad about this, it would already be shown.

Trust me, time will show the truth.
CryptoHFs

STRAIGHT FORWARD

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 01:47:11 PM
Merited by CYBER_COWBOY (1)

I see you as too reactive to present yourself as a supposedly altruistic person. If you are such a good person and do so well in offering this service I don't know why you get so angry. And the last straw is your signature, which does not correspond to your reactions.

You and Wolf are welcome back in a year or so and apologize to me.

Lol.

What his intentions are, I don't know. Just from my point of view they are not bad. Maybe he just wants to help out those who need it, but also look like they can actually pay it back.

Giving these low-amount loans to people who need them only deepens financial ruin.

Rasied the amount to 22 from 20.  Wink
8$ interest and 1.5$ transaction fee are not too much for 22$?

In the example above, do you think someone who is having trouble coming up with $22 you are doing him any favors if you charge them $8 in less than a month? In the UK and many European countries such loans are illegal. That's more than 500% APR

Call the police then.  Smiley
The things you quote is not even active anymore, it was a stupid rookie mistake by me, it would take you ONE minute to see the loans I giving out how much interest they paid. but no, all for a little bit o drama.

Now stop posting here and create your own thread in reputation board. Atleast Wolf understand that you should not spam another users thread.

Then I only giving them a new reason to accusing me for more stuff.. You don't understand, these guys don't have any limits... this is how internet trolls behave sadly.

Trust me, time will show the truth.
Doesn't matter. Even highest ranks on this forum scam before including ex moderator dabs who defaulted a $30,000 loan.

Ranks, merits, trust system are all bull of shit. It doesn't indicate the future so don't bother responding to haters.

Ich habe keine lust
CYBER_COWBOY (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 01:50:07 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2023, 02:39:30 PM by CYBER_COWBOY

Doesn't matter. Even highest ranks on this forum scam before including ex moderator dabs who defaulted a $30,000 loan.

Ranks, merits, trust system are all bull of shit. It doesn't indicate the future so don't bother responding to haters.

I understand that some old school members can have some questions, and I would gladly answer them, but if they come in and being rude and lack respect they already spoiled their chance for a normal conversation with me.
I am kind and honest, but I am not weak, I don't accept that people try to walk over me, you can't call me an idiot one day and think we gonna be friends the next day.

And I can understand that people question some things I did at the beginning on this thread, but with time I changed things that wasn't good enough, I took the advice good people gave me and changed.
Nobody can be 100% perfect first day at work, but that I should be a scammer and take KYC is out of this world, if so it should be known by now.

But normally people who behave like this on the internet is kids, so normally I don't care, I guess I should just ignore them.
And I not trying to push anyone down or be funny, its the truth everyone know that, adults don't behave like this on the internet, but they can do. if they have a really miserable life IRL. and that's very sad if it is so then they should ask for help instead of being on the internet and take out their anger on innocent people.

But with that said, I am far from perfect myself, I trying to be better everyday then the I was the day before.  Smiley
It's a rough world we living in and we all just trying to fit in as good as we can, but arguing anonymous on the internet is not the solution to anything, it just take away happiness from your day and its not worth it.

Send me a PM with your questions and we take it from there, that is how every normal person should do, not post a lot of nonsense, just because they think something or dislike me.

Again I start to think that this forum is more about drama then bitcoin.
I wonder what Satoshi would think about behavior like this, he created bitcoin and this forum for everyone. Not only a few.
CryptoHFs

STRAIGHT FORWARD

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 01:53:15 PM

Simply cause of the market share 😝 if you gain trust have high limits and lower rates you will grab the customers to your side therefore you must die before that happens

Ich habe keine lust
Sakanwa

Activity: 490
Merit: 132

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 05:12:39 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2023, 05:29:13 PM by Sakanwa

Loan amount 0.00203
Loan repay amount 0.00224
Loan repay date: one month
Wallet address: 19SA9FSpgsB2eKKY2rJzqTfdFy5JeWGRbK

I made adjustments on my receiving address and had to use binance so it will confirmed faster.
Thanks

CYBER_COWBOY (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 05:16:01 PM

Loan amount $60 in btc
Loan repay amount $66 in btc
Wallet address: bc1qhg9zx8cxmm45mr9td2rsxjfzpfwy5pessvj7mv

I can accept this:

Loan amount: 0.00203 BTC
Loan repay amount: 0.00224 BTC
(It's almost the same)

One month pay back time is accepted.
Does that work for you change your apply & I will send you the funds.
CYBER_COWBOY (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 05:39:11 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2023, 05:05:57 PM by CYBER_COWBOY

Loan amount 0.00203

I made adjustments on my receiving address and had to use binance so it will confirmed faster.
Thanks

Loan approved - Repayment should not be later then 23 august 2023

0.00203BTC has been sent to 19SA9FSpgsB2eKKY2rJzqTfdFy5JeWGRbK

Please pay back: 0.00224BTC

To BTC adress: 3Kx9FpAe6VxWGjHXU4PthHhry5supnNcc9

Transaction proof: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/4ff5187bbd521ce70c52e7dfb755c402175ee733c86f653a510c05cbfc7af7e8
Sakanwa

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 06:39:05 PM

Loan amount 0.00203

Thanks

Loan accepted. - Repayment should be not later then 23/8-2023.

To BTC adress: bc1qx63eg9egx7qwaw4pwr25zzu9sxp8u03n5hknam

Transaction proof: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/4ff5187bbd521ce70c52e7dfb755c402175ee733c86f653a510c05cbfc7af7e8
I confirm  that I've received  the coin in my wallet and I will let you know when repayment is been made.

Freedom4All

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 07:45:09 AM

Loan amount 0.0025
Loan repay amount 0.003
Loan repay date: 08/18/2023
Wallet address: 3BUFqQY5YSCa891NDposjjXTSwGqPwCMAY
CYBER_COWBOY (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 08:41:46 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2023, 09:49:54 PM by CYBER_COWBOY

Loan amount 0.0025
Loan repay amount 0.003
Loan repay date: 08/18/2023
Wallet address: 3BUFqQY5YSCa891NDposjjXTSwGqPwCMAY

Denied

Thanks for applying, but I can't approve your request at this time. (to low rank)

Sorry and good luck.

EDIT: I don't understand why you continue to applying for a loan here? Your account is almost brand new and @DireWolfM14 tagged you once, then he was kind and deleted it, but you continue to try to get a loan.
Why you don't listen to the advice he gave you? I don't want to be negative, but I think @DireWolfM14 should be aware of you have applied once again, and that's why I @ him so he can do what's right in this situation.
Freedom4All

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 05:33:41 AM

Well, why shouldn't I consider applying for a mini loan in a discussion that suggests collateral isn't always necessary?

I could benefit from the BTC. It's a more cost-effective approach than buying them (for me) and it could positively enhance my reputation here. I assure you, there's nothing "shady" intended and you will never catch me on something with bad intentions.

Thank you for considering, tho! Smiley
CYBER_COWBOY (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 11:54:19 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2023, 12:50:32 AM by CYBER_COWBOY

Well, why shouldn't I consider applying for a mini loan in a discussion that suggests collateral isn't always necessary?

I could benefit from the BTC. It's a more cost-effective approach than buying them (for me) and it could positively enhance my reputation here. I assure you, there's nothing "shady" intended and you will never catch me on something with bad intentions.

Thank you for considering, tho! Smiley

Come back when you at least Full Member and I gladly help you out and lending you money, if you have collateral you can apply for a loan from another lender here and get coins.
I already lost money once for trusted a member with low rank so I won't take that risk again if it not are some special circumstances or I know/trust the person.

It's nothing personal to you, its just that I am careful and don't like to lose money and be under stress, it's just normal logic and I promise you that all lenders here have lost money because doing the same mistake!
So nobody, and I mean nobody will do that mistake again. In the end your account and your words have zero value for anyone expect you and that's the reason nobody will approve your request now.

But you can also do trades and buy your coins yourself here on the forum, check this board out ➔➔ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0 (Just be careful for scammers)

Or why not just sign up on a p2p side and just buy coins? I doubt you will make a big loss of buying your 0.0025 instead of borrow them, and almost all of them are completely safe with escrow.  Smiley

Good luck and best regards / CC.  Smiley
Freedom4All

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 09:55:22 AM

At your service! Will not happen.

And what if some annoying braincell in my head decides I want to offer mini loans?
CYBER_COWBOY (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 10:05:15 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2023, 03:12:49 PM by CYBER_COWBOY

At your service! Will not happen.

And what if some annoying braincell in my head decides I want to offer mini loans?

You don't need to be rude because I don't want to lend out money to you, I just wanted to give you some tips.
And if you want to lend out money, do it or don't do it, it's not my problem or business and I don't care to be honest.

Now I think we have reached the end of this conversation.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

I would appreciate if you don't spam my thread anymore, thank you!

Best regards / CC.

Freedom4All

View Profile
August 05, 2023, 04:45:49 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2023, 04:58:44 PM by Freedom4All

Why am I rude?
I am not rude at all.

You decide.

I´m just expressing that I find it a bit annoying people attacking me for applying to something I am free to apply for. But my answers were not meant to be rude.

But if one has to be a full member then you could consider to change your own rules for applying.

« 1 »
How much can I borrow?
Maximum lend amount is 0.003BTC

« 2 »
How much to pay back?
Borrowed amount + interest

« 3 »
More then one loan active?
It´s not okay to have another loan active with another lender.

« 4 »
Why did I get denied?
I don't need to give a specific reason why an application get rejected, if something don't feel good i wont accept a application no matter ranking/feedback.

« 5 »
I DON'T LEND OUT MONEY FOR PURPOSE OF GAMBLING

« 6 »
NO NEWBIES
no applies in dm.

I guess you just changed rule number 6. From "no newbies" to "no newbies and junior members". But how could I know?

Good luck with your service. Sincerely.

Cantlogin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 10:14:17 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2023, 05:31:59 AM by Cantlogin

Loan amount 0.00203

Thanks

I confirm  that I've received  the coin in my wallet and I will let you know when repayment is been made.

@Sakanwa

You need to pay back the loan, you one day overdue.
Pay back or I report to your sigunature manager. (my old account is hacked but I working to get it back)

I was kind to help you and now I need my money I been sick for a week.

So please pay back now.

If you don't have money contact me at TG and we solve something.

▂ ▅ ▆ ▇ https://t.me/CyberCowb0y ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ - Been the same TG since day one here.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 07:08:13 AM

@Sakanwa

Pay back or I report to your sigunature manager. (my old account is hacked but I working to get it back)

So please pay back now.

Your "change" wallet address still has ~ $90 in it https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/address/bc1qey20t2zdpgf90rqp80zg09reuxrwuq0ca8z60w (and you received 0.00224153 on the 2023-08-17 which is the amount required for repayment. https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/4fc9d839619ebeceb9c48d3098ef7ffaf64efcab2e2b633ea7ed3c097ff2c90a )

Perhaps they sent to the "wrong" wallet address?

Cantlogin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 07:19:14 AM

@Sakanwa

So please pay back now.

Your "change" wallet address still has ~ $90 in it https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/address/bc1qey20t2zdpgf90rqp80zg09reuxrwuq0ca8z60w (and you received 0.00224153 on the 2023-08-17 which is the amount required for repayment.

Perhaps they sent to the "wrong" wallet address?

No he have not paid. I never told him to pay to bc1qey20t2zdpgf90rqp80zg09reuxrwuq0ca8z60w.
I can show that all payments to bc1qey20t2zdpgf90rqp80zg09reuxrwuq0ca8z60w is from myself.

The wallet address he should pay to is empty and never been deposited.
Thanks for your concern, if you want you could send him a PM so he know about this.
My telegram is still the same, so should be easy to reach out to me there, I also offer him to pay little by little. Just reach out to me at telegram.
Maybe he has PM Cyber_Cowboy but I ain't able to see it. I don't think his intentions is to scam me here.

Thanks in advance.
Sakanwa

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 12:06:42 PM

Loan amount 0.00203

Thanks

I confirm  that I've received  the coin in my wallet and I will let you know when repayment is been made.

@Sakanwa

So please pay back now.

Hello sir
I have no single intentions to scam you of the $66 loan you helped me with but I was very skeptical  about paying  back because I got a message earlier on not to pay back to a certain address with claims that you have been hacked and now you're back with same account and another different account and everything is getting really complicated as I don't want to send money to the wrong  address as any money sent can't be recovered.

Please I want to extend my loan for another one month so we can sort out this whole trauma please.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: