Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Space ID token?  (Read 290 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 09:58:25 PM

Binance is going to list Space ID token this week. What do you guys think about this token? Can we expect at least 1$ value in this coin? As I can see there will be very big movements because this project is making hype in twitter because of their airdrop phases.

the price of Space ID on Binance Launchpad is $0.025 and with current market conditions, I think Space ID price might reach $2-$3, because the total supply from Space ID is also not too much (only 2,000,000,000) and the token offered on Binance Launchpad are only 100,000,000, so I think the price of Space ID is very easy to reach $2-$3 (if the crypto market conditions are still stable and good).

Before speculating such price, have you checked about the status of their actual progress of their developments?
Binance accepted this project in their launchpad, it means, they are seeing something positive and promising.
But it doesn't mean that it will just grow miraculously without the help of its developers themselves.
The project will be a hit in the market and can sustain it because of the people behind it.
Thus, make sure to check the actual happenings within the project. What are their future plans and all.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 10:56:24 PM

space id quite good token but it's only token for namespace, that I don't think its good value gonna long last, it's not some l1 or even l2 that have their own blockchain but it seems many are favouring this coin for its airdrop phase in which they are giving quite bountiful airdrops which is good and their marketing seem to have succeeded, but i'd definitely never invest in this coin, regardless if the value still going up, good for everyone that holds this coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄