Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying cheap is best formula  (Read 1067 times)
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 596

The Martian Child

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 12:19:46 PM

Buying cheap is obviously the formula to gain profit and value, not just in bitcoin but in everything in the market. The question is, how cheap is cheap to you? How confident are you to catch the dip? The best way to do this is thru cost averaging. After years of experience in trading and investing, I realized that it is mission impossible to catch the dippest and the highest prices. So we should be more contented with every gain we have no matter the amount.

I am into DCA on bitcoin and so far so good. And if ever it will go down just like last year, it doesn't matter because I can buy cheaper and it helps my purchase cost a little lower.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 01:15:05 PM

It is a good decision if you are interested in investing in Bitcoin. Unlike other coin investments, Bitcoin investment is risk-free, so you don't have to wait until the price of Bitcoin drops and becomes cheaper because now is actually the time to buy.Hopefully Bitcoin is going to pump in 2023. But Bitcoin may not only go up. You must be patient in this case.You decide to invest for a long period of time so that you get very good profits.If you don't buy cheap time then you won't get good profit later.So the best investment opportunity is to buy cheap.

goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1743

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2023, 01:25:54 PM

This period do not encourage trading or investment but at the same time when price is down is good opportunity to buy cheap and when its explode you will gain it. Nothing is lost in bitcoin, those holding for long now are the great benefactors but if you buy this period is more safer.

If I have money now, I would buy half of bitcoin because in next three months it will double the current price. This is real because it always occur this way after 5 years remember in 2011 and 2017 from the market charts and caps. And this year will break more even.

Obviously buying cheap is the way to go with any investment but I think that you do not really capture the essence of the problem here. What is cheap? Without knowing future prices, we have absolutely no frame of reference for "cheap". So we buy at we think or hope to be cheap.

Furthermore you should be careful about things like "in next three months it will double the current price". You have no possible way of knowing that. It could double or triple in the next week. And you would never be able to predict it.

It might also takes half a year or a year for it to double. Maybe longer.

Giving such predictions is setting up yourself and others for failure and emotional selling because you are sowing a seed of impossible hope in your/someone else's mind with such detailed predictions.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
alexkut987

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 01:46:50 PM

It is important to keep in mind that trading and investing always carry some level of risk, and the current market conditions can have a significant impact on the outcome of any investment decisions. While it may be tempting to view a down market as an opportunity to buy low and potentially gain when prices rise, there is no guarantee that this will happen, and it is important to carefully consider all factors before making any investment decisions.
leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 03:53:43 PM

You don't need to wait to be able to afford half of a Bitcoin, buy as much sats as you can afford now based on your income and repeat that at regular intervals.
Rather than giving financial advice and making repeated threads, you should focus on improving your knowledge on how Bitcoin works, this would put you in a better financial position.
When one waits for a low in bitcoin price how can one be sure which price will be the lowest low price of bitcoin at that time.  And how can a person decide which rate is the most dip? So following DCA I think is the best formula. And also one should invest as much as one can afford so that if its price goes down too much, then it will not suffer any big loss. Yes buying bitcoin at low price is always a good idea but predicting the lowest price accurately is not a very easy task.  It requires a great skill of market analysis which not everyone has so I think only DCA is the best formula to invest in Bitcoin for everyone.

It is important to keep in mind that trading and investing always carry some level of risk, and the current market conditions can have a significant impact on the outcome of any investment decisions. While it may be tempting to view a down market as an opportunity to buy low and potentially gain when prices rise, there is no guarantee that this will happen, and it is important to carefully consider all factors before making any investment decisions.
Anyone who has a good understanding of how Bitcoin works knows that investing in other cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, is risky.  Which a bitcoin investor must accept. And investing in Bitcoin carries high risks as well.  So is the possibility of higher profits is also soo big. So if you want to achieve something big, you must take risks

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
WatChe

Activity: 924
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2023, 04:32:46 PM

Buying cheap is obviously the formula to gain profit and value, not just in bitcoin but in everything in the market. The question is, how cheap is cheap to you? How confident are you to catch the dip? The best way to do this is thru cost averaging. After years of experience in trading and investing, I realized that it is mission impossible to catch the dippest and the highest prices. So we should be more contented with every gain we have no matter the amount.

I am into DCA on bitcoin and so far so good. And if ever it will go down just like last year, it doesn't matter because I can buy cheaper and it helps my purchase cost a little lower.

There is no way we can ascertain the lowest or highest. I remember in December 2018 when bitcoin went down to 4000$ then there were news that bitcoin may go down to 1000$ or even to zero. But we all saw Bitcoin making a strong comeback few years after. Month back bitcoin was at 16k and we listen news every now and then that bitcoin may go down to 10k. Having said that it's  best to set a target and start buying as soon as you see that price.
Check out this website to see how much profit you can earn if you adopt DCA strategy https://dcabtc.com/
mendace

Activity: 462
Merit: 620

Pizza Maker 2023 | Bitcoinbeer.events

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2023, 05:15:05 PM

Anyone who has a good understanding of how Bitcoin works knows that investing in other cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, is risky.  Which a bitcoin investor must accept. And investing in Bitcoin carries high risks as well.  So is the possibility of higher profits is also soo big. So if you want to achieve something big, you must take risks

I don't really agree with what you're saying, first of all we need to clarify that when you decide to buy Bitcoin it's not an investment where you have to expect an economic return, because if this is what you expect you should look elsewhere.  The only wealth that Bitcoin can give you is financial freedom, keep that in mind.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1116

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 05:34:14 PM

This period do not encourage trading or investment but at the same time when price is down is good opportunity to buy cheap and when its explode you will gain it.
Technically, it's not a bad time to buy or engage in some active trading. It all depends on what plans do you have for your investment or trading. Either long term or short term and the approach you use towards this.
Still, the coin price is at a low as the price isn't even upto the mid point when compared with the ATH yet. There are chances that itight go up or fall in few weeks or months but, your plans towards your investment determines your chances of profit or lose.

If I have money now, I would buy half of bitcoin because in next three months it will double the current price. This is real because it always occur this way after 5 years remember in 2011 and 2017 from the market charts and caps. And this year will break more even.
How certain you seem to be with this leaves me with some mixed feelings but, following your speculation on a next 5 months, we can have it either way until then in 2024, this makes buying now ideal still and beneficial.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Inwestour

Activity: 1008
Merit: 968

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 06:08:08 PM

I don't really agree with what you're saying, first of all we need to clarify that when you decide to buy Bitcoin it's not an investment where you have to expect an economic return, because if this is what you expect you should look elsewhere.  The only wealth that Bitcoin can give you is financial freedom, keep that in mind.
This is one of the tools for achieving financial freedom, but it is also a great tool for me to keep my savings from inflation. I understand that many argue that bitcoin is not such because of the high volatility, but for me it is just that.

I have been buying bitcoin for the whole of 2022, and I can say that all my funds that I invested during this period are already well protected from inflation, in addition, they will be a great investment, because I am sure that during the bull market they will bring me excellent profits.
alik111

Activity: 362
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 06:42:08 PM

Buying cheap is always the best formula in crypto trading. If you buy at a lower price and hold it until it pumps you may gain a huge profit in a very short time. I always try to follow this rules in my every trading or investment and I set a lower buying price and when market dumps it automatically fills up.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 06:50:37 PM

I opened the post to see you formula for buying BTC cheap but I was disappointed because the OP didn't provide a formula but instead made a forecast that was based on historical data that have proven overtime to be unreliable.
The best time to buy Bitcoin was 11 years ago and the second best time to buy it is now.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
mendace

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2023, 07:46:40 PM

This is one of the tools for achieving financial freedom, but it is also a great tool for me to keep my savings from inflation. I understand that many argue that bitcoin is not such because of the high volatility, but for me it is just that.

I have been buying bitcoin for the whole of 2022, and I can say that all my funds that I invested during this period are already well protected from inflation, in addition, they will be a great investment, because I am sure that during the bull market they will bring me excellent profits.

Bitcoin is inflationary by nature so you don't have to worry about that, while it is wrong to think about the big gains it will bring because there will be no gains if you look at it from another perspective.  You look too much and often the speculative side instead you should focus on other aspects.  It's ridiculous to think that 1BTC=???USD why?
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1570

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2023, 09:55:18 PM

If, by buying bitcoins, you don't expect a financial return, then what are you buying it for exactly? What do you mean by financial freedom and how are you going to achieve that if Bitcoin stays where it is price-wise or drops significantly?

You're not just throwing empty phrases around, are you?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mendace

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2023, 10:00:10 PM

If, by buying bitcoins, you don't expect a financial return, then what are you buying it for exactly? What do you mean by financial freedom and how are you going to achieve that if Bitcoin stays where it is price-wise or drops significantly?

You're not just throwing empty phrases around, are you?

Do you think they are empty sentences?  My choice towards Bitcoin is not focused on an economic return, I don't expect to have put 10 and get 1000 back but rather as Nakamoto writes this is a form of peer to peer payment and you have to conceptually disengage yourself from the counter value towards Fiat.  What you can achieve with Bitcoin is far beyond its value today, but this philosophy needs to be assimilated over time.
nullama

Activity: 994
Merit: 957

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 02:19:38 AM

~snip~
Do you think they are empty sentences?  My choice towards Bitcoin is not focused on an economic return, I don't expect to have put 10 and get 1000 back but rather as Nakamoto writes this is a form of peer to peer payment and you have to conceptually disengage yourself from the counter value towards Fiat.  What you can achieve with Bitcoin is far beyond its value today, but this philosophy needs to be assimilated over time.

Having savings in Bitcoin is absolutely great. Even if the price remains the same.

You have access to your funds 24/7.

You can move any amount, any time. Banks usually start blocking your accounts when the amounts are slightly larger than a few hundred dollars.

Plus they take forever to transfer from one bank to another country.

Bitcoin is freedom. And because it's so useful, many people want to have it, so the value will go up.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Gallar

Activity: 630
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 02:53:56 AM

if you want to invest in bitcoin, don't wait to have big money first, because in my opinion if you keep waiting to have big enough money to buy bitcoin, chances are that the price of bitcoin will also continue to rise. better invest the money you have, the important thing is the money you invest is cold money. moreover, you also know that bitcoin opportunities are sure to continue to increase every year.

the point is don't wait too long to invest in bitcoin, don't be too pushy, let alone borrow money from a bank to invest in bitcoin. because you have to remember that investing in bitcoin is better in the long term, whereas if you borrow from a bank, you have to pay monthly installments, so it will definitely be very troublesome.

Invest with the money you have, not with the money you borrow.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 04:33:52 AM

There is no way we can ascertain the lowest or highest. I remember in December 2018 when bitcoin went down to 4000$ then there were news that bitcoin may go down to 1000$ or even to zero. But we all saw Bitcoin making a strong comeback few years after. Month back bitcoin was at 16k and we listen news every now and then that bitcoin may go down to 10k. Having said that it's  best to set a target and start buying as soon as you see that price.
Check out this website to see how much profit you can earn if you adopt DCA strategy https://dcabtc.com/
Well, at least using this strategy "buy during the dip" even without the target price, you are still safe. Because we know that we can't predict the market and have no way to know when it drops but considering the thing about buying in every dip, I was certain that it works fine. And it now matters to us if we will buy or wait for the next drop but I was sure that strategy works so well.
Anyways, DCA is known to everyone - in fact, I applied this even during the market. The most important is that we know what we are doing and are consistent on it.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1070
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 06:24:34 AM

This period do not encourage trading or investment but at the same time when price is down is good opportunity to buy cheap and when its explode you will gain it. Nothing is lost in bitcoin, those holding for long now are the great benefactors but if you buy this period is more safer.

I think we need to buy before its too late im full of regrets because i also one of the newbies who afraid of investing in crypto, untill i read some message that says no one will loss if they don't sell at loss and i think this saying is true, if we buy bitcoin in 2017 we have a lot of downtrend from year 2018 to 2020 until btc rise up to 60k$ in year 2021 if im not mistaken, so if we still hold that time very big profit are really waiting.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 06:50:49 AM

it takes courage to buy at a low price, because not everyone has the same thought, many people are afraid to buy, or wait for the price to drop back and buy it. therefore we must have a strategy that must be adhered to to make a purchase map, so that every drop in the area that has been planned we can buy it in stages, that way we will also get the best price in purchasing, so we just have to wait for it to fly according to the target we have set specify
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 693

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 07:17:43 AM

Always profitable to hold Bitcoin in the long run and most people will definitely take advantage of low price conditions to make purchases. But there is no need to wait for the right time to buy half of Bitcoin, because you can use sats on purchases by compensating the money you have on the amount you can.

It's good for you to do, but not because of the consideration that bitoin will double in the next three months, but the opportunity to see opportunities and take advantage of Bitcoin conditions to reach a new price in the following year.

So that the investment we run can provide maximum benefits and also do not forget to consider the risks that will be produced from investment.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀