Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎 [announce] 🏆 CENSİS WALLET ICO LİVE ! 💖 Listing 2$ ✅ Min; 30$ Buy  (Read 135 times)
censiswallet (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2023, 08:31:47 AM

What is Censis Wallet?

Trust and Security are at the heart of everything we build Censis users will be the sole owner and controller of their assets. In other words, no third party entity may seize, freeze, use or access user assets.

Today, non-custodial and decentralized finance is too complex for your average consumer. Censis offers the full Web3 Bep20 financial ecosystem, solving the complexity of money movement on Web3: a wallet for everything on Web3. Users can easily Transfer and manage multiple Bep20 Crypto Tokens.

Assets Information

Censis wallet is for binance BEP20 token based wallet. User can store thair BNB and BEP20 based custom token to wallet. Wallet application is developed using web3 java for read and write transaction

Transfer

Freely transfer in and out assets through QR code, contacts or just paste the address. And check out the transactions by viewing the real data on the chain.

Offline Signature

The hot wallet is used as an observation wallet and has access to the Internet, but does not have private keys. The cold wallet isolates the network and signs offline via QR code.

Swap

Exchange your tokens directly from your mobile wallet. The swap feature combines data from decentralized exchange aggregators, market makers, and DEXs to ensure you get the best price with the lowest network fees.

To download the "Censis Wallet" mobile application from the Google Play Store, you can use the following link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubrain.censiswallet&pli=1

This link will take you to the application's page on the Play Store where you can download and install the app on your mobile device.

The official website: https://censiswallet/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/censiswallet

Telegram: https://t.me/censiswallet

Medium: https://censiswallet.medium.com/

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/censiswallet/

GitHub: https://github.com/censisdev

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 06:31:14 AM

Hi, is it possible if you can provide more pictures of your team under this project? I have noticed that under Censis Team, three (3) photos were posted but you failed to provide for their respective names. In addition, I am 80% sure that at least one or two of these people are AI generated photos due to the overall outlook, layout, imbalances, and disproportion angles they contain.

Check the reference below:

FIRST PICTURE:
The collar of the shirt is not the same- as you can see there is a black line on the right side as opposed to none on the left side. Glasses are a bit off which looks like it was placed unnaturally.

SECOND PICTURE:
Teeth are not proportionate and there are like hair particles on his bonnet.

THIRD PICTURE:
This one somehow looks natural but I still have my doubts since there are hair particles everywhere.

**Take this with a grain of salt but you are required to at least show further pictures and proof of their identity. Failure to provide otherwise will compel me to create a scam accusation against this project as this constitute prima facie evidence of false advertising.

If anyone could also check the veracity and identity of these pictures, please do so.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
censiswallet (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2023, 01:57:39 PM

You're right it's normal to perceive everything as artificial intelligence as the types and fields of use of AI have increased. You can contact us anytime if you want, and we can verify your identity. We'd like to mention that we'll be doing an Ask Me Anything, and you're welcome to join. We'd be proud to have you.  Smiley
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 08:30:16 PM

There are some red flags about this project, the website link provided here is not going, the Twitter page was created in 2009, seems like a bought account, Identical tweets, and can't find anyone mentioning or tweeting about the project except from the team. Nothing about the time members. This is a wallet application you want people to keep their funds and nothing about the team info. I will not download the app talkless of using the app

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
JamesBorn

Activity: 84
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 07:09:06 AM

It's difficult to find any meaningful thing on the team. The censis wallet is not active here it looks outdated or something and that will be troubling if someone eventually download and use it, money will hang. OP, should do proper findings as regarding to what to feed the public especially investment and wallets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: