Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who represents BitMain on this forum?  (Read 72 times)
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 03:55:19 PM

I couldn't find anyone,  is there any member here representing bitmain company?

🖤😏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 10:40:36 PM
Merited by DaveF (1)

They have so many profiles, but some have been in active for several years. Why don't you just contact support from the Bitmain website directly? They could probably get you the help you need rather than wait until someone representing them logs in here after a long time

Here are 2 profiles
1. BITMAIN
2. BITMAIN_Lunna

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
paid2

Activity: 686
Merit: 2053

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2023, 10:23:45 AM

They have so many profiles, but some have been in active for several years. Why don't you just contact support from the Bitmain website directly? They could probably get you the help you need rather than wait until someone representing them logs in here after a long time

Here are 2 profiles
1. BITMAIN
2. BITMAIN_Lunna

Yes absolutely !

When I created a ticket with their online support, I was always pleasantly surprised by their responsiveness. They have a very bad reputation in terms of customer service, but I must say that they have always responded to me within 48 hours by email.

However, I have to admit that some times I had to send two or three emails to get the actual answer to my question. I don't know if their support agents are overworked, but sometimes the responses consist of sending a simple FAQ link, when in the basic ticket you mention that you used the FAQ and it didn't solve the problem.

I think it's like with all support, better to give all the info right from the start if you want the request to be handled correctly, and if it's not, don't hesitate to start a ticket from the beginning hoping to find another agent.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████