Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:39:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to claim $ARB without Delegating  (Read 111 times)
Nonstopspider (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 04:20:21 PM

Good Afternoon everybody,

Finally, $ARB came to the crypto world and all are in the hype, FUD and other ones (unfortunately) got scammed by fake contracts. But one major question started since the release, How can I claim without delegating? It is possible? and the answer is yes you can here are a few steps to do it

1- First go to the arbiscan official $ARB contract (we are going to claim the tokens directly from there bypassing the webpage steps) https://arbiscan.io/address/0x67a24CE4321aB3aF51c2D0a4801c3E111D88C9d9#writeContract

2- Go to contract TAB and select Write

3- Connect the metamask (or any wallet that qualified) with the Web3 tab

4- Go to Write again and click claim

5- Wait for the token arrives, you should put at least the medium speed and you must add manually the token contract to Arbitrum ONE. The fees are around 1.50 to 2 USD (of ETH)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 09:18:19 PM

Good news for everyone.

Claiming $ARB is already normal, my advice for a newbie who are eligible for the claiming you can tried from official website since not everyone knowing about claiming via "write-contract".

It's huge airdrop, congratulation.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 742
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2023, 10:25:35 PM

Finally, $ARB came to the crypto world and all are in the hype, FUD and other ones (unfortunately) got scammed by fake contracts. But one major question started since the release, How can I claim without delegating? It is possible? and the answer is yes you can here are a few steps to do it

1- First go to the arbiscan official $ARB contract (we are going to claim the tokens directly from there bypassing the webpage steps) https://arbiscan.io/address/0x67a24CE4321aB3aF51c2D0a4801c3E111D88C9d9#writeContract

5- Wait for the token arrives, you should put at least the medium speed and you must add manually the token contract to Arbitrum ONE. The fees are around 1.50 to 2 USD (of ETH)

-    Good luck to those who participated in these airdrops. It's a pity that I wasn't able to join or participate again because I didn't hear about this arbitrum right away, but I still congratulate the participants who passed the ARB airdrops tasks.

One day I think I saw that there is a hidden in the meta mask ARB and Optim network which one to use and I saw that it is really easy, you don't need to setup it up manually just to be included in the mainnet of metamask.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2023, 01:59:54 AM

Finally, $ARB came to the crypto world and all are in the hype, FUD and other ones (unfortunately) got scammed by fake contracts.
With the evolution and growth of decentralized exchanges together with open source code, everyone can launch a new token and add liquidity on DEX. It's perfect chance for scammers to use fake token and scam naive people.

Two golden pages to start searching for basic information in cryptocurrency are Coinmarketcap.com and Coingecko.com.

Visit them, type in Search box like a project name and use their results to double check with Google.

For hot projects like Arbitrum, its trading volume in general and liquidity pools on DEX should be very big. So it's easy to detect fake tokens by looking at their liquidity which is surely low.
https://www.dextools.io/app/en
https://dex.guru/
https://dex.guru/

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Nonstopspider (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 04:00:03 AM

-    Good luck to those who participated in these airdrops. It's a pity that I wasn't able to join or participate again because I didn't hear about this arbitrum right away, but I still congratulate the participants who passed the ARB airdrops tasks.

One day I think I saw that there is a hidden in the meta mask ARB and Optim network which one to use and I saw that it is really easy, you don't need to setup it up manually just to be included in the mainnet of metamask.

I recommend you to check the Zksync, SUI or SEI network and starknet
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 06:48:29 AM

Everything is back to normal and there is no need to rush, congratulations to everyone who received the ARB airdrop. And now I'm seeing $1.4 being traded, according to my experience receiving several airdrops in this market, there's no rush as the airdrop sellers weaken and the price goes up , so depending on each person's strategy, we will have the best profit approach.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 07:06:04 AM

Everything is back to normal and there is no need to rush, congratulations to everyone who received the ARB airdrop. And now I'm seeing $1.4 being traded, according to my experience receiving several airdrops in this market, there's no rush as the airdrop sellers weaken and the price goes up , so depending on each person's strategy, we will have the best profit approach.
You are right. I did miss the Airdrop but I did buy some from Binance exchange once it went live yesterday. I use to think airdrops are a waste of time Grin but recently, I have heard of these airdrops participants making good money from what they got from allocation. I believe airdrops the new ICOs and IEO of the coming years as it automatically gives the project a good number of followers.
GEMIN_M4

Activity: 237
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 01:41:42 PM

Are you trying to scam people on here or what? Because that contract address you dropped as official arbitrum contract address is wrong, you are up to something.

The right arbitrum contract starts with 0x912 and ends with 6548

I am surprised that many people don't even notice this here, or am I the one that's worse at everything?

Someone please look into this and confirm.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 01:46:51 PM

-snip-
He was correct.

It's the claim delegation token contract, you should understand the smart-contract token distribution and with the token contract are different. It's manual claim by straight claiming into the smart-contract distribution token via-write contract.

OP was correct, If you want to manually claim should be from (0x67a24CE4321aB3aF51c2D0a4801c3E111D88C9d9).

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 08:17:34 AM

(...)I use to think airdrops are a waste of time Grin but recently, I have heard of these airdrops participants making good money from what they got from allocation. I believe airdrops the new ICOs and IEO of the coming years as it automatically gives the project a good number of followers.
Actually a lot of airdrops don't have that much value, and the arb event brings a more positive atmosphere to everyone. And I personally understand that it is not an easy job for us to seize the opportunity to earn free money, there are many top projects in progress and do not have their own tokens, so please pay attention to that for a chance to get from their ecosystem later. Don't waste time with airdrops by interacting with the media, as I find 99% of the time to be scams.
Nonstopspider (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 03:56:51 PM

Completely agree with that, we can check in DUNE page as well how the claims are going, it is tucked at 83% but in any case is near to end and that means that the selling pressure will fade out more soon than after. Also there are some Platforms that are offering strong chance for holding the token, Mexc and bitget are ones and some other Defi as well
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 07:55:32 AM

The people that rushed to claim their tokens are the ones that farm and want to dump their tokens as fast as possible, if you see the tokens as an investment of your time reverse is the case, you want to token to likely dump and pick it up cheap. I believe the growth of $ARB is organic and they will likely sustain the growth and the token price will pump, mid to long-term price projection for me is $10, remember that the VCs tokens are locked for a year, if Sol can trade at $240, Cardano at $3, Avax at $100, Luna at $100 then ARB at $10 is conservative

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 11:45:45 AM

yes the price now ranges from $1.2 - $1.4 , but when it was first released it was up to +$7. This price is in accordance with my expectations because ARB's max supply is not much different from matic and both are also L2. I'm selling ARB at around $2.5 and I'm currently getting ready to buy again because I think ARB's price in the long run could be $5.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: