Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:44:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can divorced couple reunite?? - please share experience  (Read 671 times)
Ruttoshi

Activity: 336
Merit: 275

Baba God Noni

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 01:32:27 PM

Divorce decisions are not permanent.  Couples who are divorce can always come together if they decide to come together.  People getting divorced doesn't mean they can't fall in love again to come together to live as husband and wife. I have seen some couples who got divorced but after some year they got united again.

IMO, that a couple decided to divorce doesn't mean they can't come together again no it doesn't, if they decide to go their separate ways legally and later decides to come back later I nothing is wrong about that since they are both adults who knows what they want. Yeah I think I have heard of a case where the divorced couples got back together and started dating again when they realized they can't stay without each other.
Any couple that divorced and come back must have seen that they made a big mistake to call for divorce in the first place. They must have seen that they cannot do with each other, amd maybe they finally saw that no one can make them happy than their ex.

However, it is rare to see divorced partners coming together again. This is because they must have seen some dislikes in the person that they cannot cope with, which must have to divorce. The moment they are done, they find a partner to continue their lives with. Some of them might have even seen someone that they want to settle down with, and that was why they went for divorce.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Claudeake

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:10:40 PM

Your piece of work is too economical of words. You would have stated the obvious. But that would not stop me from contributing my ideas.
Marriage perse is a Divine contraption contracted by God almighty. So no person could put it apart except death. I'm coming from the christain perspectives. Though the couples come from different background, God has the ability to unite them together, and such unity is binding for life.
But where there is a disagreement between the two, major or minor, leading to divorce, reunion is permissible by the Almighty God. So what God allows, no societal ordinances could contravene, it becomes null and void in it's entirety.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 06:14:26 PM

This days There are diverse news of broken marriages all over the world, with little news of reunion. Lately my friends uncle just resurrected an old relationship after 1 year in divorced zone. but on every disagreement with his new fiancee, He keeps reminding us about the positive side of his ex wife. This leaves me with the thought that he will still take her in if there is a chance, but such incidence is rare in our society, But I wonder if it is forbidden. I need more idea on this

Not a good idea to divorce. The best alternative to divorce is to live seperatetly without getting married to another, and they can later comeback together when the issues that caused the seperation are sorted out. You can actually seperate without divorce, and to seperate in this case is to live apart from each other without saying you are nolonger husband and wife.
A couple may only divorce due to infidelity(sexual affair outside of marriage) otherwise there was never a divorce in the first place even if a court granted it... it's illegal annulment. So they can still come together if non has slept with another man/woman after the "divorce".
SATWAT

Activity: 882
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 07:30:16 PM

Divorce decisions are not permanent.  Couples who are divorce can always come together if they decide to come together.  People getting divorced doesn't mean they can't fall in love again to come together to live as husband and wife. I have seen some couples who got divorced but after some year they got united again.

IMO, that a couple decided to divorce doesn't mean they can't come together again no it doesn't, if they decide to go their separate ways legally and later decides to come back later I nothing is wrong about that since they are both adults who knows what they want. Yeah I think I have heard of a case where the divorced couples got back together and started dating again when they realized they can't stay without each other.
Any couple that divorced and come back must have seen that they made a big mistake to call for divorce in the first place. They must have seen that they cannot do with each other, amd maybe they finally saw that no one can make them happy than their ex.

However, it is rare to see divorced partners coming together again. This is because they must have seen some dislikes in the person that they cannot cope with, which must have to divorce. The moment they are done, they find a partner to continue their lives with. Some of them might have even seen someone that they want to settle down with, and that was why they went for divorce.
I completely agreed about this all with we are rarely having couples those after divorce came together again but still happening because few years back my cousin done this mistake and as he feels he was wrong, and he commits mistake they came again together and now living together with better life and better way because it's all about human nature.
But in most cases this never happen because there are issues of personal likes and dislikes with many other aspects are also involved which create serious misuse and then things never gone as they have so they usually decide to stay away from this all and try to live their own life with other options which give them better and suitable way for life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet

Everything has to end one day.
Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 215

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 06:19:24 AM

IMO they can if the decide to do so, they may have identify each other lapses and decide to work on themselves to stay stay together, marriage is a union that takes understand for both partners to be together, it takes understanding for both partners to stay without excalated issues, normally we should understand that it is not an easy thing for partners to stay together without problems but allowing it to grow to the extent seeking for divorce is another issue together but I know for sure that there is know problem that's not solvable is just a matter of both party coming together unify once again and let go of their individual differences.

teamsherry

Activity: 182
Merit: 52

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 02:13:33 AM

It's possible cause not all divorce was because of the other party wanted to get some property, some happened because of a cheating party and the other did such cause of anger, and if they really loved each other then they is a place for reconciliation and they could amend thigns and go towards a better part of life.

Yeah so couples divorced can get back together just the same way broken relationship can amend.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
moneystery

Activity: 700
Merit: 166

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 04:30:58 AM

it is no longer a rare thing when someone reunites with their ex. because in whatever country it is, there is no prohibition for someone to reunite with their ex, whether it is after 1 year or more, the most important thing is how committed the couple is and how they have been able to accept their partner's mistakes in the past and have forgiven them.

but maybe this will be a problem if the person is a christian, because in the christian religion a couple is not allowed to divorce. but in the islamic religion, this is fine, as long as the ex-wife/husband agrees to hold the remarriage contract in the mosque.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 06:51:22 AM

It's possible cause not all divorce was because of the other party wanted to get some property, some happened because of a cheating party and the other did such cause of anger, and if they really loved each other then they is a place for reconciliation and they could amend thigns and go towards a better part of life.

Yeah so couples divorced can get back together just the same way broken relationship can amend.

Yes I concur , divorce is not a death sentence that separate couple permanently as long life exist between the two divorce individual possiblity of reuniting can occur. Human operate with conscious mind at the point your your conscience begin to correct you in your errors the person may desire to go back and correct any mistake he/she has made, beside divorce come through conversation and can also reunite by conversation.

Some divorce is as result of persuasion not conceptional by the opponent during divorce the two parties can't be at fault it's fault from one person and the inability to accept correction at that point, but when correction is taken as at when the man heart or the woman heart navigate the truth reunion may take place so far live still exist among them.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 07:57:08 AM

IMO they can if the decide to do so, they may have identify each other lapses and decide to work on themselves to stay stay together, marriage is a union that takes understand for both partners to be together, it takes understanding for both partners to stay without excalated issues, normally we should understand that it is not an easy thing for partners to stay together without problems but allowing it to grow to the extent seeking for divorce is another issue together but I know for sure that there is know problem that's not solvable is just a matter of both party coming together unify once again and let go of their individual differences.
This is majorly based on the agreement between the two of they want to come back and reunite maybe because of the bond or children they have together. It is very important to understand that sometimes it could be very difficult for a couple that have separated and gone their different ways to come together again especially when they both have the ego of not want to agree with each other.
The love between them also matters if it still exists for a new bond to be formed again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2024, 11:59:28 PM

I don’t think it is forbidden. If may they both find the love in each other again, they can definitely give it a try. Think of it like a breakup and then they get back together (even if this is more than that). It is a rare thing but it’s beautiful because they get back together as they should have been, and if they have any kids, the kids don’t have to suffer anymore for their separation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 08:03:52 AM

I don't have experience of divorce, neither have a withnessed a divorced couple that came back together as husband and wife again, but I believe that it's possible, because marriage should be by choice. I think that it'll be very rare for divorced couples to reunite and marry again, even if they later realize that it was a mistake for them to go their separate ways, they'll still move on because of their pride, and they'll hope to meet someone better. I don't think that it's a good idea for divorced couples to come back and remarry again, because they might live in fear of offending each other again, to avoid another divorce, and this might remove the excitement in the marriage.

Erumo

Activity: 553
Merit: 42

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 09:02:31 AM

If you can leave with the fact that someone dipped his dropper into your wife, or your husband used his magic wand for others then go ahead, reunite.

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
Volimack

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 12:24:02 PM

Don't know much about divorce but from what I've heard it's okay for divorced couples to reunite. After the divorce they may realize their mistakes and therefore decide to stay together again. If a husband wishes to remarry his wife after divorcing her. But the only legal system for him is to do halal. But there are some sharia, they have to get married again according to sharia.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2024, 11:05:28 PM

This days There are diverse news of broken marriages all over the world, with little news of reunion. Lately my friends uncle just resurrected an old relationship after 1 year in divorced zone. but on every disagreement with his new fiancee, He keeps reminding us about the positive side of his ex wife. This leaves me with the thought that he will still take her in if there is a chance, but such incidence is rare in our society, But I wonder if it is forbidden. I need more idea on this
It would depend on the couple if they want to be reunited, but I think most of the divorced wouldn't want to come back to their ex, I mean why would you even break up if you want them? or would you be willing to accept your ex even if they cheated on you?
There are so many reason why couple chose to break up or have a divorce, do you think they didn't try to fix it before deciding to end it all?
Imagine your ex having a blast or time of their life after your divorce or break up, then decided that they had enough and wants to settle down again with you are you willing to accept it?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Riginac111

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 11:27:12 PM

a new person who is a into marriage can separate today or a week after the marriage so what it takes them is understanding for them to come back because there is no crisis that does not have accept to me so marriage is like education so when both of you have realized your mistakes I think there is every possibility for both of you to come back to become husband and the wife so I have seen severally where this happened but the thing is that the love will not be there as it was before and the trust would be divided so that is the only thing that it different from being divorce and the come back again

Fiasem20

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 09:49:00 PM

Memory does not necessary mean he wants her back in his life.They were married and something led to their divorce.He might remember and admire one attribute she possess and might not want her back again.Divorce in this our contemporary society has grown so rampant due to lack of mutual communication among couples,lack of trust among couples and lack of sexual intercourse whatever the case may be it's rare for divorce couple to reunite,it's not like it doesn't happen but it's rare.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
RevealJS

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 10:13:20 PM

Be Careful: Less than a year ago a friend of mine reunited with his beautiful ex wife. She stole over $10,000 worth of possessions, a stash of cash, and now has Facebook photos up of her new boyfriend wearing HIS stolen clothes!
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 09:16:48 AM

Be Careful: Less than a year ago a friend of mine reunited with his beautiful ex wife. She stole over $10,000 worth of possessions, a stash of cash, and now has Facebook photos up of her new boyfriend wearing HIS stolen clothes!
Sometimes I don't blame some marriages because people changes easily. There are some marriages that could have crumbles if the other partner do not have the sense if forgiveness when things go wrong. One of the problems inso many divorced marriages is unforgiveness and misunderstanding. There would always be differences but it is important we try every possible ways to rectify it so that we don't end up with the wrong decisions that could cause bigger problem in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Gozie51

Activity: 2492
Merit: 624

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 06:59:43 AM

I don’t have any experience with this but I can provide a neutral, unbiased opinion. I believe that a divorced couple can reunite, it’s definitely possible. A couple may divorce, go back into the dating scene & realise that they’ve made a huge mistake. They may realise that they still love each other & want to reunite.

A divorce isn’t a death sentence, it is not final. They can always get back together & maybe try to start the relationship again.

This kind of look right response and I also think it is possible. Usually when you are separated with someone and you stay with other people, you may find out the things you can not compromise and most important for you and where you see those things. So it may be in your divorced relationship that you can even work out your happiness more. Therefore, coming back is possible if the two people have found that they actually love each other and have made a mistake for not giving their relationship a chance.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄