Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you condone borrowers taking out loans (regardless of with or without collateral) to enable PONZI / HYIP etc to occur?
YES - With collateral
NO! - even with collateral
YES - Without collateral
NO! - Especially without collateral

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Question for Lenders concerning loans to enable Ponzi/HYPI etc to occur:  (Read 1047 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 4 users with 1 merit deleted.)
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 03:45:24 AM

Question for the lenders concerning loans to enable Ponzi / HYPI etc to occur:

Do you condone borrowers taking out loans (regardless of with or without collateral) to enable PONZI / HYIP etc to occur?

• Yes - With collateral      This means you would loan funds even if it were uncovered at a later date the lender was engaging in PONZI / HYIP etc
  • NO - With collateral      This means you would *NOT* loan funds even if it were uncovered at a later date the lender was engaging in PONZI / HYIP etc or the borrower fully disclosed the loan was for such purposes prior to the loan being facilitated
  • Yes - Without collateral   This means you would loan funds even if it were uncovered at a later date the lender was engaging in PONZI / HYIP etc
  • NO - Without collateral      This means you would *NOT* loan funds even if it were uncovered at a later date the lender was engaging in PONZI / HYIP etc or the borrower fully disclosed the loan was for such purposes prior to the loan being facilitated

Anyone is welcome to vote - Lenders and borrowers alike.

You can vote for up to two choices, but cannot change you vote once you have made it.  The Poll is open ended and is self moderated to prevent endless spamming by those who would seek to derail the thread.
(This includes anyone who DT1 distrusts me)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2023, 09:40:20 AM

Providing loans to a borrower who invest on Ponzi, promotes Ponzi, the owner of Ponzi means I am supporting Ponzi. As I do not support Ponzi I will not give a loan to a borrower who is a Ponzi scammer. Hope my point of view is enough clear. My vote goes to "NO! - even with collateral"
TracaChang

Activity: 32
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 09:51:29 AM

It is not that easy to know if borrowed funds are going to be used to enable a PONZI/HYIP or any other cause you  may dislike, most of the reasons given (that I see in lending thread) are just "personal", which I think it is fine since privacy it is very important, so If I were to lend, I would not ask too much questions either.

But it is obvious that if funds were going to be used for something that I dislike, like a Ponzi, I would not lend.
HedgeFx

Activity: 1006
Merit: 400

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 10:13:02 AM

Excluding obvious scam situations, it can sometimes happen that the ponzi scheme is difficult to detect.
It would be enough to think about what happened with Bitconnect, which developed over a very long time and then turned out to be a scam.
It is difficult for an inexperienced person to easily distinguish a scam from a good investment opportunity, and being able to borrow money further diminishes prudence!
In general I think that prudence is always the right way to achieve a goal. If I were a lender I would avoid lending sums for a long time, unless they are secured by a strong collateral.
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6259

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2023, 11:23:53 AM

From my point of view for the loans I have made they are all unsecured personal loans for smaller amounts. So, I look at it as no different then them going to a friend or coworker or whoever and borrowing a couple of hundred dollars till payday. What they do with it is more or less their own business. For the amounts I have given out you really could not do a HYIP kind of thing.

If they came to me and asked for a couple of thousand to setup a Ponzi the answer would be no, because more or less you are supporting one at that point.

If they did not tell me and I did not ask, well that's on me. But, would we ever know the truth anyway? If you @Timelord2067 came to me here and asked for a few thousand because the engine in your car just detonated and you need to get something to go to work till you can buy a new one. I would probably give it to you since I really doubt you would blow a decade old legendary account and it's alts for a few grand. BUT if was to start the TimeWarp2067 HYIP how would I ever know if it never got traced back to you?

We are all kind of anonymous here.....

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ps34

Activity: 367
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 04:25:29 PM

how can you know that the "reason" as to why people loan money is a legit reason and is 100 %  risk free

nothing is 100 % risk free just as much as you don't know  for what purpose the borrower will use your money you have lend him  

there is always some kind of uncertainty/risk involved when lending people money  even when they are trusted (or even family)
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2023, 09:00:06 PM

I have never borrowed from members of this forum. What I usually see is that the borrower only submits general reasons in the proposal (eg personal interests, trade).
Ponzi are quite despised in this forum, so I'm not sure someone would take the initiative to provide reasons for this kind of specific purpose hoping a loan proposal would be approved favorably.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
ps34

Activity: 367
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 09:04:40 PM

i'm wondering if the borrower doesn't need to tell the lender the exact reason as to what the money is for ?   is this obligated ?   or is this private?
Despairo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 833

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2023, 04:39:53 AM

i'm wondering if the borrower doesn't need to tell the lender the exact reason as to what the money is for ?   is this obligated ?   or is this private?
That's why the @OP write this below, this mean you're actually not supporting Ponzi or HYIP, the borrower can lie to you, but you can't do anything except give a neutral tag since the borrower lie about his personal reason.

Some lender ask about the reason, some aren't, but they can just mention if the purpose of the loan is to support Ponzi/HYIP they wouldn't lend and tell the consequence if the borrower is lying.

even if it were uncovered at a later date the lender was engaging in PONZI / HYIP etc
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 09:19:20 AM

Thanks to everyone who has replied so far.  I'll try to answer everyone's questions, plus I have a couple of more of my own.

[1] My responses do not address issues of collateral or lack thereof which have been covered in other threads.
[2] If there are multiple occurrences of TX's occurring under the example given, then I feel that further confirms ownership of a wallet address?

Providing loans to a borrower who invest on Ponzi, promotes Ponzi, the owner of Ponzi means I am supporting Ponzi. As I do not support Ponzi I will not give a loan to a borrower who is a Ponzi scammer. Hope my point of view is enough clear. My vote goes to "NO! - even with collateral"

As I see it, there are only two ways a borrower can obtain loans[1] by disclosing the intended purpose e.g. "car's engine blows-up", or, they withhold their reason e.g. "personal".

In either case, a lender "Alice" can facilitate a loan where a borrower "Bob" has provided a wallet address publicly, or privately where the borrower "Mike" sends a private message with their wallet details.  In the first case, perusing the TX's or wallet address' posted can confirm Alice has sent funds to Bob.  

In the second example, an "educated guess" can be made if the lender, Alice uses the same wallet address to facilitate a loan to Mike.  We can look at Alice's wallet address and discern a TX took place around the time the loan request were made - if a TX did in fact happen _plus_ the value of the TX is close to, or matches a loan request, then surely that would prove the recipient wallet address is "owned" by the borrower?  [2]

From there, if we then see where those funds are sent, we can make an educated guess as to whether or not the secondary recipient is a Ponzi/HYIP participant and by extension, the borrower is engaging in a Ponzi/HYIP etc.

It is not that easy to know if borrowed funds are going to be used to enable a PONZI/HYIP or any other cause you  may dislike, most of the reasons given (that I see in lending thread) are just "personal", which I think it is fine since privacy it is very important, so If I were to lend, I would not ask too much questions either.

But it is obvious that if funds were going to be used for something that I dislike, like a Ponzi, I would not lend.

Brick and mortar lenders will always ask you what your loan is for.  They have a responsibility to the board of directors and shareholders.  On the other hand, a sole operator has to rely on their own advice and can sometimes be tripped up - especially by gamblers whose addiction is consuming them.

Excluding obvious scam situations, it can sometimes happen that the ponzi scheme is difficult to detect.

How so?  

It would be enough to think about what happened with Bitconnect, which developed over a very long time and then turned out to be a scam.
It is difficult for an inexperienced person to easily distinguish a scam from a good investment opportunity, and being able to borrow money further diminishes prudence!
In general I think that prudence is always the right way to achieve a goal. If I were a lender I would avoid lending sums for a long time, unless they are secured by a strong collateral.

Who is Kraken ?  Or Sharmin ??

From my point of view for the loans I have made they are all unsecured personal loans for smaller amounts. So, I look at it as no different then them going to a friend or coworker or whoever and borrowing a couple of hundred dollars till payday. What they do with it is more or less their own business. For the amounts I have given out you really could not do a HYIP kind of thing.

If they came to me and asked for a couple of thousand to setup a Ponzi the answer would be no, because more or less you are supporting one at that point.

Yes, that's my point above that a single person facilitating loans can on occasion be misled as to who (i.e. alts) or what (e.g. personal) they are lending money for.

If they did not tell me and I did not ask, well that's on me. But, would we ever know the truth anyway? If you @Timelord2067 came to me here and asked for a few thousand because the engine in your car just detonated and you need to get something to go to work till you can buy a new one. I would probably give it to you since I really doubt you would blow a decade old legendary account and it's alts for a few grand. BUT if was to start the TimeWarp2067 HYIP how would I ever know if it never got traced back to you?

We are all kind of anonymous here.....

-Dave

Our alts (if any) may be mostly anonymous, but a paper trail isn't.  If a lender sends funds to a borrower and 30 minutes later those funds are sent to a wallet address they can be proven by a search engine check to be involved in  PONZI / HYIP activities, then the borrower has taken advantage of the lender.

how can you know that the "reason" as to why people loan money is a legit reason and is 100 %  risk free

You don't - a lender can stipulate terms such as the 33/7 lender who says "No gambling" - other terms can be stipulated as part of an application, especially if the lender is receiving applications from a newbies who don't offer collateral.

nothing is 100 % risk free just as much as you don't know  for what purpose the borrower will use your money you have lend him  

there is always some kind of uncertainty/risk involved when lending people money  even when they are trusted (or even family)

True.  In this place there is less scrutiny than a bank would offer, hence the elevated level of monitoring to ensure scams don't occur.

I have never borrowed from members of this forum. What I usually see is that the borrower only submits general reasons in the proposal (eg personal interests, trade).
Ponzi are quite despised in this forum, so I'm not sure someone would take the initiative to provide reasons for this kind of specific purpose hoping a loan proposal would be approved favorably.

I'm not actually sure whether or not PONZI/HYIP activities will get a person the total ban hammer, however, there are a number of users who are prepared to distrust those who do participate in such activities.  This comes back to what I said in my response just above.

Perhaps if @theymos or @LoyceV were reading, they could answer the question of (( PONZI/HYIP = Perma-Ban )) ??

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16583

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2023, 04:48:10 PM

Perhaps if @theymos or @LoyceV were reading, they could answer the question of (( PONZI/HYIP = Perma-Ban )) ??
Unless they're spamming, I don't think this is a reason to ban users. There's even a board for it:
Investor-based Games (child board of Gambling) - "Games where the main factor is whether or not new "investors" join the game. Also any Bitcoin-denominated investment product with an APY far above the reasonable market rate. " That includes ponzis, HYIP and other "invest and get tons of cash tomorrow" type sites.

Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 09:03:46 PM

Unless they're spamming, I don't think this is a reason to ban users. There's even a board for it:
Investor-based Games (child board of Gambling) - "Games where the main factor is whether or not new "investors" join the game. Also any Bitcoin-denominated investment product with an APY far above the reasonable market rate. " That includes ponzis, HYIP and other "invest and get tons of cash tomorrow" type sites.

I think I'm going to quote the above in case it needs to be referenced in future.

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2023, 09:25:59 PM

I think I'm going to quote the above in case it needs to be referenced in future.

You may use it as a reference to avoid being banned by those who want to promote Ponzi but you can't prevent them to get negative trust. As you know there might have rules but all those are not matched with our senses. Eg: a Forum account can be sold but it is discouraged according to forum rules but a lot of users are here to provide negative trust to those who are buying/selling accounts for now. Though we have avoided negative trusts for early buyers/sellers.
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 01:08:17 AM

Yeh, that's true. I've handed out negative trust feedback and DT distrust to those engaged in Ponzi activities.

Hopefully others will also do so to warn others of the perils of engaging in such manipulative behaviour.

Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 01:30:47 AM
Merited by 1miau (2)

Bump - Now's your chance to have your say.

TL;DR:

Lenders @shasan, @DarkStar_ and @alterra57 have all loaned HedgeFx USDT TRC20 funds to wallet TFqN1GmbXtQNZu1BsuhrExzpKLszXBfQ4U.  The funds are then sent to HYIP/PONZI sites.  

example:

[TTd9qHyjqiUkfTxe3gotbuTMpjU8LEbpkN] is identified as wallet "Kraken" and on the 2022-12-25 sends $51.39 to wallet TFqN1GmbXtQNZu1BsuhrExzpKLszXBfQ4U via TX ca69c04cff39219ea9d873c4ecbb278d12c8359e3c4e60212a2a48d13b04d28e those funds are sent three days later to wallet TWGZbjofbTLY3UCjCV4yiLkRg89zLqwRgi via TX bb12c485cac56c0b5bca5ea0910ab1eeffe5594b2b49c427fa725349a20b469d

Conclusion:  HedgeFx is borrowing funds to participate in Ponzi/HYIP.

I am not suggesting any lender is aware of what HedgeFx is doing with the funds that are provided in good faith.

Proof:

2023-03-08 HedgeFx u=2221175 attempted to obtain a $600 USDT trc20 loan to wallet address [TFqN1GmbXtQNZu1BsuhrExzpKLszXBfQ4U] [here].  

Not long afterwards: After their previous loans were found to be repaid predominantly late, they locked that thread and started a second loan application the next day asking for $400 USDT TRC20 which was funded by @shasan [here]

Example of a loan that has been facilitated From shasan to HedgeFx

Hallo,

I'm looking for a non collateral loan. As i wrote i will repay as usual in 3 weeks or less. Check my history: Repaid lot of loan till now.

Loan Amount:300 Usdt
Loan Purpose: Personal
Loan Repay Amount: 330 Usdt
Loan Repay Date: February 16 or earlier
Type of Collateral: None
TRC20 - USDT address: TFqN1GmbXtQNZu1BsuhrExzpKLszXBfQ4U

**Address Staked Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5403092.msg60700546#msg6070054

*** Last Repayement here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3243635.msg61653631#msg61653631

Sending
Edit:
Sent. Transaction ID: https://tronscan.org/#/transaction/39e40ed6506cc91fdfc08f8e6ae412c4eb1dbf9330ada4f9a732bd52ea89b6d6 Please repay on or before the due date to TPJFNWda8wvaJZQ5vDMy1srRYGcg3cr2dA Please do not take any other loan before the repayment of this loan.

25 minutes later, those funds ( 299 USDT Trc20) are moved to wallet TJbHp48Shg4tTD5x6fKkU7PodggL5mjcJP via TX cc9649e5f27218d646369b4f04bca34db123d265c6e716fa471112a715787640

TJbHp48Shg4tTD5x6fKkU7PodggL5mjcJP is identified as a ponzi/hyip address on this page: https://e-investars.com/details/lid/483/p/2/ - archive [1] [2]

Example of a loan that has been facilitated From @DarkStar_ to HedgeFx

Hallo Darkstar_,

Here new loan application

Loan Amount: 300 Usdt
Loan Repay Amount: 331 Usdt
Loan Repay Date: Dicember 31 or earlier

**Address Staked Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5403092.msg60700546#msg60700546

Accepted, USDT sent: https://tronscan.org/#/transaction/33fb76549bf738d2b516ad8582c7d243a111c37ecb52d1bea9d13d7c5d0d595d

24 minutes later, those funds are transferred to wallet TWGZbjofbTLY3UCjCV4yiLkRg89zLqwRgi via TX 123e978a8b7b83f98ed6506c0b83157b58d1d53a6b03ca21d1f125e71644793c

TWGZbjofbTLY3UCjCV4yiLkRg89zLqwRgi is mentioned on this PONZI/HYIP site: https://www.sqmonitor.com/?a=details&lid=8238&menu=vote - Archive [1] [2]

Example of a loan that has been facilitated From @alterra57 to HedgeFx

Hallo Alterra57,

As requested via PM , this is my loan application

Loan Amount: 380 Usdt
Loan Repay Amount: 435 Usdt
Loan Repay Date: August 16 or earlier

Sent 378 USDT, I hope that's not a problem as the 2 USDT was the fee which I completely forgot to calculate.

txID: de89475ccda9fb462ebc2b4cfb3a835c6e2effa17fa71f8c458df67f8a3b4778

Please send back to: TPVwtc2ZEo35QE9MCUciKUqbSfCLUhWT6G

Loan was funded 2022-08-06 10:36:06 (Local).  The first outbound transfer of USDT TRC20 after the loan was funded was from TFqN1GmbXtQNZu1BsuhrExzpKLszXBfQ4U (2022-08-09 04:05:36 (Local)) a transfer of 4,571.357321 Tether USD USDT to TM1zzNDZD2DPASbKcgdVoTYhfmYgtfwx9R via TX e2e88111b9e12ef650a42f6c3fdbc2bbb36008e08013a060dc6ccdff898740fc

(As in the first example above - a delay of three days)

TM1zzNDZD2DPASbKcgdVoTYhfmYgtfwx9R is mentioned on this scam reporting page: https://cryptscam.com/en/detail/TM1zzNDZD2DPASbKcgdVoTYhfmYgtfwx9R - archive [1] [2]

In case you didn't pick up on it - alterra57 sends funds to HedgeFx from a wallet address that is identified as a Ponzi/Hyip address - alterra57 is facilitating loans with the profits from Ponzis.

HedgeFx makes the classic mistake all scammers make of getting their repayment TX wrong:

As stated in our PM , 500 usdt sent back after terms extension  . Please confirm receipt

589e9e8f1d812c463c4f529068eca34c96279d6712fb586a33ea39dfa271558b

Thank you again!

Hallo Alterra57,

As requested via PM , this is my loan application

Loan Amount: 380 Usdt
Loan Repay Amount: 435 Usdt
Loan Repay Date: August 16 or earlier

Sent 378 USDT, I hope that's not a problem as the 2 USDT was the fee which I completely forgot to calculate.

txID: de89475ccda9fb462ebc2b4cfb3a835c6e2effa17fa71f8c458df67f8a3b4778

Please send back to: TPVwtc2ZEo35QE9MCUciKUqbSfCLUhWT6G

Transaction 589e9e8f1d812c463c4f529068eca34c96279d6712fb586a33ea39dfa271558b

Here is a screen shot of that transaction:

TM1zzNDZD2DPASbKcgdVoTYhfmYgtfwx9R transferred 500 Tether USD USDT to TPVwtc2ZEo35QE9MCUciKUqbSfCLUhWT6G

TM1zzNDZD2DPASbKcgdVoTYhfmYgtfwx9R is used by both alterra57 and HedgeFx

Conclusion:

2 Accounts Connected: (Note: Banned shown in red / Inactive in Blue / Active profile (in ordinary link colour))

HedgeFx, alterra57,

Miscellaneous:

alterra57 (and by extension their alt HedgeFx) are facilitating loans with funds acquired through their activities in Ponzis.

Related Addresses:

Code:
Wallet					Created			Label/Owner

TWGZbjofbTLY3UCjCV4yiLkRg89zLqwRgi 2022-11-03 12:29:54 ExpertHYIP
TJbHp48Shg4tTD5x6fKkU7PodggL5mjcJP 2022-11-03 12:30:03 Sharmin
TSaRZDiBPD8Rd5vrvX8a4zgunHczM9mj8S 2022-11-03 12:30:12 (not identified)

TFqN1GmbXtQNZu1BsuhrExzpKLszXBfQ4U 2022-07-20 21:37:45 HedgeFx
TTd9qHyjqiUkfTxe3gotbuTMpjU8LEbpkN 2020-02-27 23:27:18 Kraken

Three wallets created minutes apart.

HedgeFx currently has two loans with Shasan - the second is now overdue (and it would appear so is the first)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030169.msg62287441#msg62287441

shasan    2023-05-22    Reference    240$ active non-collateral loan. Repayment should be made on or before May 30, 2023.

shasan    2023-05-23    Reference    160$ usdt active additional non-collateral loan. Repayment should be made on or before Monday.

Timelord2067    2023-03-08    Reference    Conclusion:

This user (HedgeFx u=2221175) is building trust for an exit scam loan or carpet rug pull.

Code:
~HedgeFx
~alterra57

Flag HedgeFx: - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3171
Flag alterra57: - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3172

gordonics.com

Activity: 83
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 06:22:24 AM

These are too demanding investigations for a lender to do.
Unless there was a fast service where the lender enters the address of a wallet and this database immediately responds indicating whether it is a reported wallet or not.
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 07:54:21 AM

These are too demanding investigations for a lender to do.

I have no intentions of investigating lenders (or borrowers for that matter) nore do I expect lenders to scrutinise those seeking loans.

Unless there was a fast service where the lender enters the address of a wallet and this database immediately responds indicating whether it is a reported wallet or not.

I found the proof in seconds using standard search engines.

nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 7961

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 08:10:18 AM

TJbHp48Shg4tTD5x6fKkU7PodggL5mjcJP is identified as a ponzi/hyip address on this page: https://e-investars.com/details/lid/483/p/2/ - archive [1] [2]

That's not what that says... it says that funds were sent as a HYIP payment to that address... It's not the HYIP itself.

Meanwhile TWGZbjofbTLY3UCjCV4yiLkRg89zLqwRgi is the Okex hot wallet:

Every single USDT deposit to TFqN1GmbXtQNZu1BsuhrExzpKLszXBfQ4U was sent to the Okex hot wallet, which means its rational to conclude it is a Okex deposit wallet.

Of course I am opposing these flags, you should probably withdraw them as they are based on faulty assumptions.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 08:27:19 AM

Ponzi participant's wallet address still makes it a Ponzi address (one of the subtleties of the English language)

Odd that you would split hairs on grammar

nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 7961

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 08:43:43 AM

It really doesn't matter one way or the other because there is no connection between the accused and the crimes you are accusing them of.

The funds got deposited to Okex. The actual Ponzi coordinator withdrew them from Okex to pay out Ponzi participants.

It would appear you accused somebody of a crime they didn't commit. You even red tagged them for it  Roll Eyes

Should have waited to see if they defaulted on the loan.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀