Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:35:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dog Shelter Ocheretino Ukraine  (Read 21 times)
5Ksana_HandMade (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 102

Bitcoin Artist

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2023, 10:29:31 AM

Dog Shelter Ocheretino Ukraine

I want to help my friend Tetyana Grygoryeva raising money for Dog Shelter Ocheretino Ukraine.

Here is an Instagram/ Facebook post:

«My dear friends ❤️

You are asking how I am doing and if I am okay and if I need help.

I am in Ukraine 🇺🇦 . We are under daily rockets and drone attacks, long power outages when i don’t have internet and cell phone signal. This is our new reality now. We will survive, we will win, all Ukrainians believe in that. And YES, I DO NEED HELP! You can adopt a dog from my and my moms shelter or help with the dogs food.

My mom was evacuated from Donetska oblast, East Ukraine where the war turned into the hell now. She brought the dogs and cats she saved from the war. We have 33 dogs as of the moment. I am the only person to finance and maintain our shelter. My mom is the only person who can look after the dogs. Dogs and cats need food, and heat . It is winter, it’s cold, it’s snowing. And they need forever home. I can personally bring the dog to the US or Europe. We have some nice breedy dogs and just cheerful street dogs, and the puppies. You will help me a lot by adopting one or two. We have also 9 cats.

If you would like to help but cannot adopt a dog right now, you can help us with food and wood to heat up the house»

Dog Shelter Ocheretino Ukraine:

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/dogsocheretino/

Instagram 

https://www.instagram.com/dog_shelter_ocheretino/

Dog Shelter Ocheretino -

Lubov Ivanivna with her dogs and cats were evacuated to another part of Ukraine - village Byrlivka in Vinnitska oblast.

It was scary. Bombings every day. We made it just two days before the rocket hit the roof of our old house in Ochererino, Donetska oblast at the east Ukraine. The neighbours dog Druzhok who stayed in our yard was killed by shrapnel. Druzhok. 🌈

Our old home in Ochererino became really dangerous, with every day multiple bombings.

The road was hard. There was no space at the bus. We had to leave everything behind. We had put the dogs only to four cages. We could take only a little bit of dogs food and leave most of the dogs food that we received from @happy_paw behind. Two cats escaped and we could not find them, and the bus would not wait…. We had to leave.. they came back to the ok’d place - now we are looking for the ways

To bring them to us.

We are grateful to all who have helped us, and send special thanks to the volunteers from Kharkiv, who truly saved our lives.

We are trying to resettled at the new place in - Ukrainian village house style.

WE NEED

- Food for big dogs

- Food for the puppies or small dogs

- anti parasite treatment

- vaccine (tabbies)

- Cages, dog leashes

- Financial support - we will have to buy everything for the household - we lost everything. We will have to buy everything from scratch

- veterinary support

WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE WAYS TO FURTHER TRANSPORT DOGS AND CATS TO EUROPE

Lubov Ivanivna, 70 years old with diabetis and heart problems is still taking cate of the animals alone. She was alone preparing for evacuating.

Ukrainian card Privatbank 5168745301796790

Tetyana Grygoryeva

Paypall paypal.me/cozumeltri

Contacts :

Grygoryeva Lubov Ivanivna 

Phone +38 (050) 3243342, +380 (98) 910 97 61

Only WhatsApp, Viber, telegram +380674422400 Tetyana Grygoryeva 

Cell +12027900974

DONATE BTC https://geyser.fund/project/dogshelterocheretinoukraine

I’m Aksana, also known as 5Ksana – 🎭 ₿𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 & 👗𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿
I must mention that one of my favorite ways to express my artistry is through the intricate art of embroidery.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: