Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:47:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto launch  (Read 57 times)
Keybase46 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 04:02:28 PM

Hello I and my my team are working on a stablecoin like tether but for the entire African continent and we need all the investment we can get this is the start up phase I truly believe this could be the future in Africa has an untapped market please consider investing in us and please tell me what you think

Introduction

African Coin is a digital currency that aims to revolutionize the African economy by creating a decentralized, secure, and transparent financial system. This white paper outlines the vision and goals of African Coin, as well as the technical and economic aspects of the project.

Vision and Goals

African Coin aims to provide a decentralized platform for Africans to transact freely, easily and safely without the need for intermediaries or expensive fees. Our mission is to empower individuals and businesses to take control of their financial destiny and enable seamless transactions across borders.

The primary goal of African Coin is to provide a decentralized, peer-to-peer platform for Africans to transact and store value. We aim to create a secure, transparent and reliable platform that can facilitate cross-border transactions with minimal transaction fees.

Technical Aspects

African Coin is built on the Ethereum blockchain, which is a decentralized platform that allows developers to build decentralized applications (dApps). Ethereum is a blockchain-based platform that enables the creation of smart contracts, which are self-executing contracts with the terms of the agreement directly written into lines of code.

African Coin leverages the power of smart contracts to provide a transparent and secure platform for transactions. The platform will also use a Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm, which will ensure that transactions are processed quickly and efficiently.

Economic Aspects

African Coin aims to create a stable and reliable currency for Africans to use for daily transactions. The platform will use a stablecoin, which is a type of cryptocurrency that is pegged to the value of a fiat currency. This will ensure that the value of African Coin remains stable and predictable, unlike other cryptocurrencies that can be highly volatile.

African Coin will also use a token distribution model to ensure that the platform remains decentralized and secure. The platform will have a total supply of 30 million coins, with 50% of the coins being distributed during the initial coin offering (ICO). The remaining coins will be distributed to users who provide computing power to secure the network.

Conclusion

African Coin aims to create a decentralized platform for Africans to transact freely and securely without the need for intermediaries or expensive fees. The platform leverages the power of smart contracts to provide a transparent and reliable platform for transactions. The use of a stablecoin ensures that the value of African Coin remains stable and predictable. African Coin aims to revolutionize the African economy by enabling seamless transactions across borders and empowering individuals and businesses to take control of their financial destiny.

Afrifcan stablecoin are digital currencies that are designed to maintain a stable value against a specific asset or a basket of assets, such as fiat currencies or commodities. They are designed to provide a reliable and stable medium of exchange, which can be especially useful in countries with volatile currencies.

African stablecoins can represent African currencies by pegging their value to a specific African currency or a basket of African currencies. For instance, a stablecoin could be pegged to the value of the South African rand, the Nigerian naira, or the Kenyan shilling. The stablecoin issuer would hold reserves of the underlying assets to ensure that the stablecoin's value remains stable and pegged to the underlying asset.

The stability of the stablecoin's value can be achieved through a variety of mechanisms, such as algorithmic adjustments to the supply of the stablecoin, or through the use of smart contracts that automatically adjust the stablecoin's supply based on demand.

By representing African currencies through stablecoins, users can benefit from the stability and reliability of a digital currency while also being able to transact with their local currency. This can be especially useful for cross-border transactions or for individuals or businesses that want to hedge against the volatility of their local currency.

Overall, African stablecoins have the potential to represent African currencies and provide a stable and reliable digital currency for use across the continent.
We would really like you to invest in us with your investment we can start a revolution that opens up the world to unlimited progress and unlimited wealth our goal is to end up being a monopoly in the banking sector in Africa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 04:08:58 PM

The standard feature of stable coin was it was backed by fiat to pegged the value on whatever currency you are using. I don’t see the point of doing a crowdfunding on tokens that needs to be backed by fiat for its value. How can you guarantee the return of investment of the user that will send money to this project while the token itself is useless since there’s no real money backing it to become a stable coin.

I’m not mocking here but this is my first time to see a stable coin that will launch a crowdfunding to fund the project initial cost while there’s no liquidity that will backed the project itself.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Keybase46 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 05:31:01 PM

Like I said a work in progress but I would keep this in mind is there anything else you would like to add what you think is wrong and why I could possibly improve
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: