Evidence that I actually invested for my baby

(1/17) > >>

Victorybit1:
Few days a go, I made a thread on the topic "early bitcoin investment for my baby" I got some comments saying I should show evidence showing I actually invested the money.

Here is the evidence: https://imgur.com/a/3Xr9pJq

I invested the $50 and even more from my little savings and from what I got from what well wishers gave to my baby.
I will be putting money in the wallet from time to time too.

Thank you all for the congratulatory messages. I really do appreciate. 🤗

Nwada001:
If you really want to prove to the people that you actually invested for your baby which I don't see any need for that...  Then you need to go beyond this to make that prove solid, you have to either drop the wallet address and sign a signature message with the address to prove that you actually own the wallet you use. 

Lucius:
@Victorybit1, why a new topic when the old one still exists? Besides, no one is interested in any proof of whether you have invested something or not, that should be your private matter.

bayudndy:
I don't know how you are planning on this investment, and actually how you will manage risk return in the future.
But I want to share more with you about some investment experiences with a small amount of capital compared to the market, first of all, build yourself a suitable strategy so that you can participate in accumulating assets effectively long-term, and don't just think that you'll be happy over time if you reap the benefits.
And simpler than a suggestion that I give you, is to use this money to equip your children with necessary knowledge and skills in the future with the market, and do not think that money will help more than knowledge that does not exist. .

FatFork:
Quote from: Victorybit1 on March 27, 2023, 09:00:51 AM

Few days a go, I made a thread on the topic "early bitcoin investment for my baby" I got some comments saying I should show evidence showing I actually invested the money.

I don't know who made that comment, but I don't think it's necessary to give such evidence in public. It's your personal investment, after all, and you shouldn't have to provide evidence to strangers on the internet. Ultimately, the decision is yours, and you should do what makes you feel comfortable. Whether you choose to share or not, please don't let anyone else's comments or skepticism diminish the excitement and pride you feel about investing in your child's future.

I believe that every parent should consider investing in their child's future, whether it's through Bitcoin or some other means. It's never too early to start thinking about financial planning. By the way, congratulations on the new addition to your family!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page