Evidence that I actually invested for my baby

<< < (2/17) > >>

Lorence.xD:
Quote from: Lucius on March 27, 2023, 09:16:53 AM

@Victorybit1, why a new topic when the old one still exists? Besides, no one is interested in any proof of whether you have invested something or not, that should be your private matter.

True, OP could send proof from the existing topic making another one is unnecessary. The fact that you don't even need to prove to anyone that you're investing for your baby . It's your own business in the first place. People would really love to find a criticism in others process and success. Focus on your goals, good luck!

LogitechMouse:
Many (including me) congratulated you for your investment for the future of the baby, but TBH, I don't really care if you show some proof to it or not. Creating a thread like that, but wasn't true will not benefit you or me. Do you think how many here care about your proof now?

I hope OP will lock this thread anytime soon or just delete the whole thread maybe?

crwth:
I'm still curious as to why people cover their addresses. They don't understand that everything exists in the blockchain and is viewable. That's the main thing about it, and that's going to be verifiable. The best thing is still to sign a message, but having that screenshot and address with the exact TXID would be okay already.

Mr.corol:
Quote from: Victorybit1 on March 27, 2023, 09:00:51 AM

Few days a go, I made a thread on the topic "early bitcoin investment for my baby" I got some comments saying I should show evidence showing I actually invested the money.

Here is the evidence: https://imgur.com/a/3Xr9pJq

I invested the $50 and even more from my little savings and from what I got from what well wishers gave to my baby.
I will be putting money in the wallet from time to time too.

Thank you all for the congratulatory messages. I really do appreciate. 🤗

Admirable that you invest bitcoins for your baby. This investment can make your son's future bright. Try to increase your investment amount slowly. Best wishes for your son. You will protect your wallet very carefully.

And especially (OP) no one has asked you for any kind of proof that you are investing. It is your personal matter.

Dr.Bitcoin_Strange:
You have read what @Lucius said; you still have the old thread alive, and you would have just added this to the thread instead of creating a new one, and perhaps there is really no need for this sort of proof. From your old thread, you got lots of compliments and suggestions, and just a few people said you should add proof, which was not necessarily important. I urge you to lock this thread and put the link to this topic as a reference for proof in your old post. Signing a message with your address is the best proof you can even convince people with here, or dropping your address just as Nwada001 suggested, but making that address public here is not really what I will advise you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page