Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I still believe I am on the right path  (Read 794 times)
zaki12

Activity: 588
Merit: 223

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 06:28:04 PM

Market manipulators must have made me want to wet my pants, in the past years there are many FUD about Bitcoin, calling it another bubble, this could have made me give up.

We all have our demons too, I could have listened to them, saying, sell, sell, sell, you dummy, this thing is going to die and you will lose all your capital.
In any investment, including bitcoin, psychological factors can influence a person's investment decisions and you are also able to control your emotions well. There are many factors that can influence the price of bitcoin, including market manipulation, government regulation and more.

Ultimately, however, the decision to hold or sell bitcoins should be based on your personal assessment of the long-term value of bitcoins. There are many factors that can affect the price of bitcoin in the short term, but if you have faith in the blockchain technology and the long-term potential of bitcoin, then holding bitcoins over a longer period of time may be more profitable. And of course satan can never whisper to sell it because we have faith about bitcoin is the asset of the future.

Of course, this doesn't mean that one shouldn't pay attention to market movements or take action if the price drops significantly. However, by having sufficient knowledge about bitcoin and its direction for a better future, you can make wiser investment decisions and minimize unnecessary risks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2023, 06:22:37 PM

It's great to hear you have developed such a strong belief and confidence in Bitcoin. Holding through the ups and downs can be difficult, especially with market manipulators and psychological barriers. However, having faith in the technology and its potential for decentralization can help overcome those challenges. However, holding Bitcoin can be a great long-term investment strategy. Still, it's important to remember that everyone's situation is different, and doing what works best for you and your financial goals is essential.

This is amazing motivation which bring too many members in this community and now having amazing benefits from here like me as well because I was also in search of things like these but never have but as I joined this community and have all details about this decentralization which also give me independence as well I am in love with this all with after joining now I am having some small investments as well which are growing rapidly with giving me new essentials of technology which are surely going to change world in next few years.

Here I agreed about this everyone is looking for his own needs and situation is also completely different, but goal is one which is surely having through Bitcoin, and now we will be not controlled by anyone in future as well with many banks are already on verge of collapse.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2023, 03:54:49 PM

Agree. This market is developing so fast and we have to learn every time we can
You actually dont if you are keeping your target coins small in number and if you are bitcoin maximalist then you have little to worry about. But the more you go into altcoins and shitcoins with new ones coming up every day to scam you off your money, you will increase the burden on yourself to a state where you will break down. It unnecessary and avoidable which is what I have seen over the years. That is a difference that the stock market has with crypto, in stocks every big company stock should be in your folio but not so with crypto, here bitcoin is the one you need mostly.

Do learn about shitcoins, you waste your time. Learn about trading and that too spot trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 04:44:27 PM

Many people are still constantly questioning their faith in investing their money in Bitcoin and accepting other cryptos to get rich faster. The truth is that Bitcoin has been consistently bullish over the past 14 years and other cryptocurrencies have not. Perhaps beliefs about overnight wealth need a lasting change. Only Bitcoin is the crypto with the most sustainable increase over time. Don't worry too much about discount periods, see them as buying opportunities.
Bitcoin may be technologically outdated, but the core value and original meaning of an inflation-resistant currency is the most important factor for us to believe.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
John Abraham

Activity: 518
Merit: 547

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 05:00:52 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

Many people are still constantly questioning their faith in investing their money in Bitcoin and accepting other cryptos to get rich faster.
The problem is can't wait to get a rich attitude. People want to invest in pumps and dumps. People want to get rich as fast as they can. So, they buy shitcoins and wait for miracles as Doge and Shiba Inu things happen. Look, there are hundreds of Shitcoins; these things happen occasionally. You don't know which coin will give you 100x. Whoever is Questioning faith in investing in Bitcoin, they don't know about it. They see Bitcoin as like other Cryptos.

Bitcoin may be technologically outdated, but the core value and original meaning of an inflation-resistant currency is the most important factor for us to believe.
Bitcoin is never outdated. Developers are constantly working on new BIPs. Can you please mention what features another crypto offer you that Bitcoin doesn't (Technically)?

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 05:08:57 PM

Many people are still constantly questioning their faith in investing their money in Bitcoin and accepting other cryptos to get rich faster. The truth is that Bitcoin has been consistently bullish over the past 14 years and other cryptocurrencies have not. Perhaps beliefs about overnight wealth need a lasting change. Only Bitcoin is the crypto with the most sustainable increase over time. Don't worry too much about discount periods, see them as buying opportunities.
right, most people join the crypto world to double their money, so many who dream will have multiple results. but unfortunately many of them lack knowledge about cryptocurrencies, so the opposite happens, disappointment and trauma when they hear about cryptocurrencies. therefore we must know in detail what we will invest. and actually the risk of investing in crypto is not big as long as we know its characteristics well

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2023, 08:51:39 AM

Bitcoin is never outdated. Developers are constantly working on new BIPs. Can you please mention what features another crypto offer you that Bitcoin doesn't (Technically)?

Technically, Bitcoin has only 1MB of internal memory and transactions take longer to confirm. Other blockchains execute low-latency transactions almost instantly.
As I said Bitcoin is resistant to inflation because the difficulty increases and rewards deflate every 4 years.
Solutions that only upgrade third-party products such as Bitcoin wrappers and lightning networks offer significant improvements, but they are not used more often than performing regular transactions on the original chain.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 04:35:45 AM

Even if I have bought some bitcoin a few days after the launch day, there is a 99% chances that I would have sold the Bitcoin, the enemies of holding Bitcoin for a newbie is

1. Market manipulators
2. My own psychology

Market manipulators must have made me want to wet my pants, in the past years there are many FUD about Bitcoin, calling it another bubble, this could have made me give up.

We all have our demons too, I could have listened to them, saying, sell, sell, sell, you dummy, this thing is going to die and you will lose all your capital.

I believe it's a good thing to have grown with Bitcoin all this past years and have grown the confidence to hold through any weather, Bitcoin have proven itself to be the best solution to decentralization.

Now I don't hear my demons trying to confuse me to sell, I was there once, I knew how it felt to believe in something you don't have trust in, today I've made up my mind, to always be with Bitcoin.

You are not too late, you just find the reason to keep supporting Bitcoin, to keep holding your Bitcoin bag. My confidence in Bitcoin is now 100%.

You are right no one is too late in Investing in Bitcoin. An investor should be open minded and equipped with proper knowledge on how does the crypto currency investment works. You had done a great strategy in holding your Bitcoin investment. It is your state of mind who can control your emotions and you did a great job with that. If you had sold your Bitcoin earlier I am sure you already regret it. That is one of my greatest regret I had sold mine too early and I did not expect that the price of Bitcoin will pump. Well experience is really a great teacher. I had learned that i should not let my emotion rules my state mind.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2023, 05:01:10 AM

right, most people join the crypto world to double their money, so many who dream will have multiple results. but unfortunately many of them lack knowledge about cryptocurrencies, so the opposite happens, disappointment and trauma when they hear about cryptocurrencies. therefore we must know in detail what we will invest. and actually the risk of investing in crypto is not big as long as we know its characteristics well

The best example on this is the people who sell of early because they panic on this , they are lacking of knowledge and just jump into the hype and they are thinking that the price will keeps climbing and not thinking the opposite which they will tend to say that it is a scam and they got a losses. If you have knowledge you will know what to do on that moment and see it also an opportunity to buy more as the price drops
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 05:13:41 AM

The truth is that Bitcoin has been consistently bullish over the past 14 years and other cryptocurrencies have not. Perhaps beliefs about overnight wealth need a lasting change. Only Bitcoin is the crypto with the most sustainable increase over time. Don't worry too much about discount periods, see them as buying opportunities.

Disagree with this statement, what about cryptocurrencies like Ethereum? It was created in 2015, and so far, it is also an impressive growth cryptocurrency and even today, it is giving higher returns than bitcoin. If bitcoin can rally from $3k to $69k in 2021, ETH can rise from 2018 lows of $80 to nearly $5k. It outperforms bitcoin in terms of profitability.

One more thing, bitcoin technology is not old, not outdated. Simply because it has never been hacked but with altcoins most have been hacked a few times so I don't consider altcoins a technology.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jokers10
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 3009

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 07:42:04 AM

It would be cool if there are courses and univercity degrees for it all

There are different programmes of financial engineering in different universities so you can both get an education and get a science degree. But it is not enough to get a theoretical education, you need to know how to use it, so you need practice anyway. But of course it should be much easier when you have a good education at the start.

One more thing, bitcoin technology is not old, not outdated. Simply because it has never been hacked but with altcoins most have been hacked a few times so I don't consider altcoins a technology.

Don't you know that some altcoins are just clones of bitcoin? Some have own development. So there is no any common "altcoins technology". If you talk about technology you can talk about exact product or brunch of products only.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
fuguebtc

Activity: 1764
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 09:20:12 AM

Don't you know that some altcoins are just clones of bitcoin? Some have own development. So there is no any common "altcoins technology". If you talk about technology you can talk about exact product or brunch of products only.

I don't think just some, but all altcoins. I think the idea of altcoins was all copied from bitcoin and modified in different ways. When it comes to cryptocurrencies, I believe that there is only one technology, that is bitcoin, there is no technology in the altcoin market. Because bitcoin was created with the intention of being a P2P payment method, Satoshi did not intend to create a project with tokens to sell for profit like altcoins. Although altcoin projects are constantly introducing new technologies, but the ultimate goal is to sell tokens for profit. So it can't be said that they are creating new technology, they are just creating a pump and dumping market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 580

God is great

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 12:34:48 PM

The best way to invest is to only buy bitcoins with your spare money and also if you want you can remove your bad habit like cigarettes and others which is instead you gonna use that money to buy bitcoins. There are already lots of stories such as this one and the only people who regret investing in bitcoins are those greedy rushers who want to be a millionaire overnight which makes them quit holding bitcoins and they also use some money that was not supposed for investment and when the price goes down, they panicked and rush to take back their investment.
This is just the best way to invest, investing with money that is not meant to be use for survival. Investing with a spare of money that won't be needed in a short time will make one to concentrate and not to put all the mind waiting to get profit so desperate. The   problem people normally have when investing bitcoin is that they don't really understand the market,  they   just understand it in their own way thinking they can always get profit at the specific time predicated,  this is the understanding that gives the go ahead of investing all they have in the savings.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2023, 12:43:52 PM

It would be cool if there are courses and univercity degrees for it all
A student who delves into Programming Language, Algorithms, and Data Structures is one step closer to grasping the intricacies of the Blockchain world. The coursework provided to students studying Programming isn't vastly different from the one tailored for Blockchain development. By supplementing their knowledge with Cryptography, they can easily comprehend the technology from its foundation to the advanced stages of Blockchain and Bitcoin development. To date, formal education on Blockchain is only offered through online courses. In terms of effectiveness, I believe it's a better alternative than self-learning and scouring through Google's manual.

Therefore, anyone who successfully passes the examination conducted by the course institution will receive a certificate as proof of their understanding of Blockchain knowledge.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 12:43:58 PM

We all experienced that moment, when we wanted to sell Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies because of FUDs.

I also experienced panic selling, but I learned from it, I never do that anymore without researching first about the coin that I am holding. Bitcoin is the best thing I ever hold since I started in cryptocurrency, the profit is good in the long run. A lot of FUDs will automatically flood the internet once bear market strikes but you'll get used to it. I never doubt Bitcoin's potential ever since, I am confident about it.
coinerer

Activity: 1316
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2023, 12:49:07 PM

The level of knowledge is also important which will give value to how high the bitcoin should be traded. How much functionality and solutions bitcoin brings that you know about will affect your chances of passing it on to someone else even in the absence of FUD or volatility.
The more knowledge he has the better he can analyze and good analysis enables a person to trade successfully. the main purpose of trading is to buy and sell bitcoins at the right time. No one can earn profit by trading without trading knowledge.  And each person gets a different profit by adopting a different strategy.  So everyone's profit amount will not be same.  So op's strategy may work differently from others.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 01:52:30 PM

market manipulators who can affect short-term price movements in the crypto market. Making psychological effects can also play an important role in trading decisions, especially for novice traders who may be less experienced and more easily influenced by short-term price movements.

It should be remembered that the crypto market is very volatile and can experience significant price fluctuations in a short period of time. A good trading strategy must be based on solid knowledge of the asset being traded and careful market analysis, not just a reaction to short-term price movements let alone hearing whispers from the devil to sell it. then having faith in a crypto market like Bitcoin can help us stay focused on our long-term investment goals and not be swayed by short-term price fluctuations.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
darkv0rt3x

Activity: 1204
Merit: 658

I rather die on my feet than to live on my knees

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 02:00:27 PM

Even if I have bought some bitcoin a few days after the launch day, there is a 99% chances that I would have sold the Bitcoin, the enemies of holding Bitcoin for a newbie is

1. Market manipulators
2. My own psychology

I believe it's a good thing to have grown with Bitcoin all this past years and have grown the confidence to hold through any weather, Bitcoin have proven itself to be the best solution to decentralization.

Now I don't hear my demons trying to confuse me to sell, I was there once, I knew how it felt to believe in something you don't have trust in, today I've made up my mind, to always be with Bitcoin.

You are not too late, you just find the reason to keep supporting Bitcoin, to keep holding your Bitcoin bag. My confidence in Bitcoin is now 100%.

Yeah, absolutely. In the beginning, when one starts, there is always the lack of knowledge. But it is what it is and the smart ones will notice soon enough the mistake they made and will re-enter the train and will be good. I was in the exact same situation back in 2018 where I bought only a few hundreds of Bitcoin at around 3k€. I didn't buy more out of fear/ignorance! And the same happen later at around 8k€ or so. I regret those times when I could have bought more and I didn't.
I learn soon after and I started DCA'ing since then every month! Instead of putting it in the bank, where it is actually losing value year after year, it's actually gaining value in Bitcoin!

Bitcoin is energy. Bitcoin is freedom
I rather die on my feet than living on my knees!
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 02:00:37 PM

~
You made me remember that even old software to these days are still pretty much being used by the corporation to these days. Imagine if corps had adopted Bitcoin before right when it was still like at its lowest in USD price per coin. I can imagine that the adoption would still remain the same regardless of the age of BTC.

Maybe he just mean that Bitcoin is somehow old to its age, considering that software gets replaced if not migrated to another language or  at least maintained.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2023, 02:35:18 PM

Your belief in Bitcoin is truly commendable. Maybe you got something good from Bitcoin that is why you have so much trust or faith in Bitcoin. But among the digital currencies, Bitcoin is really very reliable. I myself have a lot of faith in this coin because I have already seen many coins or digital platforms where people have lost a lot by investing but nothing like this happened with Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is never a coin to disappear from the market.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███