Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Public Perspective towards Bitcoin  (Read 706 times)
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 949

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 11:09:50 AM

For most old people, Bitcoin is and always will remain some new internet money thing that they do not understand and have absolutely no interest in learning more about. Thats because they are set in their ways and changing that is impossible.

The new and younger generations are the ones who will carry Bitcoin on their backs into the future. And banks are already crumbling, so that future is not all that far away, I would think.

But whenever something new comes out, people always criticize it without good argument. So no need to seriously worry about what the current public opinion is. The public opinion is trash.
It is likely that we can see the formation of a new economy in a very short time, this may not be stretched for years, but will take several weeks or months.

What we see in the banking sector is the usual reaction of banks to crisis, when banks cannot survive in such conditions, in such periods, weak links always leave the market, and it seems that this is only the beginning of a crisis.

The old generation will have to adapt to new conditions, if this happens in the near future, then they will be obliged to understand at least digital national currencies, because it can become their and our new reality.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahli38

Activity: 812
Merit: 734

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 03:47:32 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2023, 08:26:35 PM by Ahli38

For most old people, Bitcoin is and always will remain some new internet money thing that they do not understand and have absolutely no interest in learning more about. Thats because they are set in their ways and changing that is impossible.

The new and younger generations are the ones who will carry Bitcoin on their backs into the future. And banks are already crumbling, so that future is not all that far away, I would think.

But whenever something new comes out, people always criticize it without good argument. So no need to seriously worry about what the current public opinion is. The public opinion is trash.
It is likely that we can see the formation of a new economy in a very short time, this may not be stretched for years, but will take several weeks or months.

What we see in the banking sector is the usual reaction of banks to crisis, when banks cannot survive in such conditions, in such periods, weak links always leave the market, and it seems that this is only the beginning of a crisis.

The old generation will have to adapt to new conditions, if this happens in the near future, then they will be obliged to understand at least digital national currencies, because it can become their and our new reality.

But now I see more and more of the older generation who are getting interested in every digitization and are starting to study it quite seriously. including digital money and crypto. However, the obstacles they experience are because the older generation always have difficulty understanding foreign terms and they quickly give up when they encounter obstacles.

But one generation ahead (generation Z) I think will make bitcoin adoption grow rapidly and be accepted in almost all countries.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 04:21:30 PM

A good item doesn't require persuasion. The general public didn't need to be persuaded to use the Internet by Internet enthusiasts. Electricity, a radio, a car, a train, a plane, and more. Every invention had detractors, but they never became popular because someone persuaded people of their advantages. Those that were successful have simply amply proven their superiority to earlier technology. Bitcoin is unable to operate similarly to banks and fiat money.
brother brother

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 08:46:31 PM

Many view Bitcoin as gambling, some as scam, or some as digital online currency as high risk, but those that have more deep knowledge and makes research which are also into it knows the benefits and importance. Due to failure of some people that falls into scammer, they have discouraged some other people from dealing with Bitcoin and relating any thing with cryto is scam testifying to other is manipulation by smart online individual trying to hack other people account or information.
bbigtart

Activity: 420
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 09:25:19 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Many people do not fully understand Bitcoin and even have negative views about it due to misunderstanding and misinformation. Therefore, proper education is essential to correct misconceptions and promote a better understanding of Bitcoin.

My question is how we can turn their perspective into positive? I have good motive on that because I also want them to have a better lives by understanding how it works and also how we can chance their way of living by using it.
First of all, there should be efforts to educate people about the truths and facts about Bitcoin through accessible and easy-to-understand education, so that they can understand its benefits and how it can have a positive impact on society and the economy as a whole. Also, there needs to be an effort to bring important people in the media and politics to understand Bitcoin better. By doing so, they can promote a better understanding of Bitcoin and change people's negative views of it.

Lastly, collaborative and synergistic efforts from all parties, including experts, entrepreneurs, and governments, are needed to correct people's misconceptions and negative views about Bitcoin. By building a better understanding of Bitcoin, people can benefit from this innovative technology and help propel the economy forward.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 11:14:10 PM

Experience has shown that you can only convince people with your own experience, but seriously most times I tell people about Bitcoin they don't doubt or hold any negative thoughts because they know I won't involve them in any dubious thing, the only issue is just funding with them. You don't need to change the public perspective about Bitcoin but if your little group or family is well-informed, then it will grow from there.
Well, it is quite hard to change people’s perspective on Bitcoin due to a lot of parts are trying so hard to ruin BTC reputation, they literally control the media news and publish  fake articles and incorrect information. In fact, I have realized that they spread fear to make people avoid Bitcoin and generally digital currencies. In addition to that, the governments and bank’s attempts to break Bitcoin down have a negative impact on the reputation. In my opinion, the only way to turn those negative and fake thoughts on Bitcoin into positive ones is by spreading Blockchain, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency education, it can be achieved by publishing courses on famous or popular forums. That’s the best way to change people’s opinions and attract them. In conclusion, the only way to fight negativity is with positivity.
Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 650

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 11:25:33 PM

I've been thinking for a while on how the perception of the public will turn into positive in regards to bitcoin and other cryptocurrency? There is a big problem on how the public see the bitcoin because the 1st ever thought that pops in their mind is something negative and I don't blame them because there are reasons or past history why they have thoughts thats comes to them like that.
I believe you and I are a part of that public and if that be the case, I refuse to be a part of the population that takes to a negative perspective for bitcoin. Not with the much I've come to know from my time here and even at my early contact with cryptocurrency, I didn't very much see it for it's adversity but rather, some strange coin on the Web, not knowing how it's used or earned at the time. My interest was at an ATL then but, that's much changed now.

Consuming just whatever is thrown to the rest of the public by social media and from television broadcast is very much something not unusual and hard not to believe by most. They look towards these medias for safety and the tips to help them go day-to-day but, where most of them get it wrong is that;

The ought to do own research
They also forget that humans very much like themselves are the once that put out these info.

Maybe if they realise this, they would be more involved in the scrutiny of what information they download.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
lonerangerh

Activity: 224
Merit: 103

A Token Power Raffle Platform In The Ecosys

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 11:29:20 PM

I've been thinking for a while on how the perception of the public will turn into positive in regards to bitcoin and other cryptocurrency?
This is an excellent question and an important one for the future of the cryptocurrency industry. Changing the public's perception of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies may be challenging, but it is not impossible. Here are a few suggestions on how to shift the narrative from negative to positive:

Education: As with anything that is new or unfamiliar to people, education is key. The more people know about Bitcoin and how it works, the more comfortable they will be with it. A great way to educate the public is through social media. You can share informative articles, infographics, and videos that explain the basics of Bitcoin and its potential benefits.

Highlight the positives: There are many positive aspects to Bitcoin that are often overlooked in the media. For example, Bitcoin has the potential to make financial transactions faster and more secure. It can also reduce transaction fees and provide greater financial freedom to people who don't have access to traditional banking systems. By highlighting these positives, we can shift the narrative and create a more balanced view of Bitcoin.

drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 11:35:02 PM

A good item doesn't require persuasion. The general public didn't need to be persuaded to use the Internet by Internet enthusiasts. Electricity, a radio, a car, a train, a plane, and more. Every invention had detractors, but they never became popular because someone persuaded people of their advantages. Those that were successful have simply amply proven their superiority to earlier technology. Bitcoin is unable to operate similarly to banks and fiat money.

Long story short a great technology doesn't need anyone's validation. It will rise for its own valuation. Bitcoin is going strong for the technology and the great potential of of alternative of fiat. Bitcoin is solving many financial problems and will be doing the same over the coming years.
Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 07:32:01 AM

I've been thinking for a while on how the perception of the public will turn into positive in regards to bitcoin and other cryptocurrency?
This is an excellent question and an important one for the future of the cryptocurrency industry. Changing the public's perception of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies may be challenging, but it is not impossible. Here are a few suggestions on how to shift the narrative from negative to positive:

Education: As with anything that is new or unfamiliar to people, education is key. The more people know about Bitcoin and how it works, the more comfortable they will be with it. A great way to educate the public is through social media. You can share informative articles, infographics, and videos that explain the basics of Bitcoin and its potential benefits.

Highlight the positives: There are many positive aspects to Bitcoin that are often overlooked in the media. For example, Bitcoin has the potential to make financial transactions faster and more secure. It can also reduce transaction fees and provide greater financial freedom to people who don't have access to traditional banking systems. By highlighting these positives, we can shift the narrative and create a more balanced view of Bitcoin.
Most traders are persuaded to believe the market process by demonstrating the positive aspects of bitcoin, whether through trading or investment, and, most significantly, profits. Depending on the challenges and rewards of Bitcoin that a trader has experienced, public opinion on Bitcoin can be either positive or negative. The most crucial thing is to raise public awareness; nevertheless, numerous conditions must be in place before lecturing the public about bitcoin. It is necessary to be educated in order to learn more about cryptocurrencies.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 07:42:31 AM

I think I hit all the major misconceptions / negative views.

You left out - It isn't real money

People seem to think that because they have bits of paper with promises that say you can change it for another biut oif paper, or a bank account book entry, fiat currencies are real. If someone inverted a Bitcoin note that could be used in payment, then it would gain rapid acceptance in my opinion. I don't think that this is possible, as there doesn't seem to be a way to prove the coin hasn't been spent. Of course you could check online, but then why would you need the note? Actually maybe a QR code with a blockchain checking app might work.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2023, 02:55:51 PM

Long story short a great technology doesn't need anyone's validation. It will rise for its own valuation. Bitcoin is going strong for the technology and the great potential of of alternative of fiat. Bitcoin is solving many financial problems and will be doing the same over the coming years.
It has come beyond that part of "pyramid scheme" and has been accepted by many mainstream sections in this world. Problem is the grey-area stance from many governments and apparently a resistant attitude from some governments. They dont want the banking system to stop, but thing is that these two systems can work together and I feel that is what is gradually happening as people get the freedom to choose which one they want as per their need.

Let the negative people remain negative, your logic should be evidence based and clear, not based on hearsay or assumptions. With that bitcoin is defenitely a step ahead in future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
monedauno

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2023, 09:10:46 AM

Yes, in my opinion, the positive thoughts in crypto is all about the development of the country's economy and of its people, what the positive thoughts are is that it will make people get better, that is to do better for them financially and for their people.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 08:14:14 AM

I have to say that it is not going to be that much of a shocking result, shouldn't really be one, I feel like it is going to actually not matter all that much. I believe that we could go up with a situation where it is going to end up with a lot of trouble for the long term. I know that people are not approaching this as a big deal just yet, and I know that it feels like we are talking about a deal that is definitely not profitable for long enough time, but at the end of the day we are talking about bitcoin replacing fiat as investment.

Fiat will still be used, but investments made in fiat (like stocks and all) will not matter if this happens, and people will all invest in crypto instead of anything in fiat, which would be weird to see, not saying it won't happen, but it will be difficult.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: